It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE!! U.F.O Flyover May 16, 2008 - USA =O

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I really can't see this happening because the world is going to end on the 14th.

I've sold my house, said goodbye to all my friends and family, bought a laptop with satellite internet and I'm sitting in a cave in a remote part of france posting this while I prepare the menu for my "last supper"

Whaaahaaahaa.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Posted by Enthralled Fan:
Honestly, can you please explain to me why you are picking on the person who started this thread?

I would really like to know because I have read some of your predictions on other sites, and I must have missed the ones where what you had to say actually came true.

I have never seen any of your predictions where you have narrowed anything down to a zip code, timezone, or the exact hour.

Why do you expect this person to?

Hi,

Thats not true my Friend, I always give in all my predictions the geographical zone of the incoming event and aproximate time line, but more over I am not posting preditions of in some place of the world is going to tremble the next month.

I always precise the region in which any of my prediction will happen either in the andean countries of South America, in the far east, in Mexico , in Central America or England .

The cases are many but let me mention only some of them to you:
- prediction of earthquake in Guerrero, Mexico 2007
- prediction of earthquake in Guatemala , 2007
- prediction of earthquake in border Peru-Equator 2007
- Prediction of Tsunami in Solomon Is 2007
- Prediction of reactivation of Cascades Vulcanos 2007
- Prediction of lost for Chavez of referemdum in Venezuela Dec 2007
- Prediction of Assasesination of Benazir Bhuto Dec 2007
- Prediction of impressive boosting of Obama campaign for 2008 since July 2007
- Prediction of so tied democratic race for nomination given also on 2007 July, and that Hillary Clinton was not going to be the favorite.
- Prediction of incoming economical recession in USA for 2008 since Fall 2007
- Prediction of new liberties in Cuba under the rule of Raul Castro

Excuse me but sincerely I dont know what are you talking about????,

I never requested to the author of this thread precission of minutes in the event but the least that He must give is the precise location of the event.

I have my doubts that you really checked my threads, they are open to the research of who ever remains still skeptical here at:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

or in www.Prophecies.us or in other sites in which they are published on the web, use google to find them, if you prefer.

With all the respect that you deserve but it looks that your comment is something that came from the top of your ignorance with respect to my work as psychic.

Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

Please be more precise, take a risk and provide the hour, the region, I am not requeting the zip code but at least the timezone in which this will occur.

You are asking this person to be a lot more precise than you have been.

Can you direct me to any of your predictions where you have gotten them down to the hour?

Also, have you ever been wrong? What percentage of your predictions are correct?

How about the terrorist attack during the trip of the President to the Middle East that you predicted as an example?

I appreciate you listing some of your predictions where you might have been correct, can you also take the time to list the ones where you have been wrong?

In regards to this thread, and how you have interjected, I would also like to know if people ever override your predictions like you have here, and why would you feel the need to do so?

Do you think you are the only accurate psychic in the World?

While I don't know if the person who started this thread is correct about their prediction, what makes you think you are?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Enthralled Fan:
You are asking this person to be a lot more precise than you have been.

Can you direct me to any of your predictions where you have gotten them down to the hour?

Also, have you ever been wrong? .......

How about the terrorist attack during the trip of the President to the Middle East that you predicted as an example? ........

First at all it was not me the one that gave an exact date of the supposed occurence of this event, it was the Author of this Thread, and if he could fix that why is not possible to think that he is even able to fix the hour? anyway that was only an innocent question from my side, just curiousity about this person.

Well Now I know that Pagani is banned, due to this thread, so he is unable to respond publically any question, although he privately contacted me to explain his situation, something that I appreciate and thanks to him.

Second :I think the time zone would give us some idea about the region in which this would be visible, I always give the region of the events I predicted.

Third: the original agenda of President Bush in January was changed in a very crucial point of his trip, the visit to the Gaza strip, if that change never ocured, after my prediction was given, probably Dick Cheney would be the President of USA Now.

Why the security of President Bush changed that part of the published planned tour, various days after the trip started? Why suddenly they decided to don't allow him to visit Gaza as he wanted & as officialy was announced he would do?

Precisely since they realized on the trip that to bring Bush to that city was a temerary attitude, since Alqaeda & Hamas had a terrorist attempt against him already arranged.

I predicted that if the original plan was not changed for that trip he indeed would die on it, but the change was done, and that happend after three warnings from my side requesting it, so Fortunately the Secret Service follow them.

Fourth: I never said that I am the only accurate psychic in the world or here in BTS, that is completly out of my scope, those are your own words.

Fifth: I listed some of my accurate predictions here in response to your own first reply questioning my credibility, you were saying false or wrong things about my record as psychic claiming that there were not accomplished predictions posted in BTS from my side.

Sixth: I never say that I am supported or attacking this Thread or his author, I am only requesting more clearity from him, something that can show his respect for the public that read the threads posted here.

I only came here since I have open a thread on 2007 of an incoming close Contact with visitors that will come from the outer space, something that was in some sense announced by the explosion of a Supernova almost a year ago, so I was curious about if there were connections with the event predicted on this thread.

My Thread is on www.belowtopsecret.com...

By the way I would like to return you your own question,..... Why do you have the need to twist the facts? it is good sometimes to be Skeptical, but you are wrong in various of your opinions about my trully intentions, I am only here trying to share my impressions about this thread.

Why you insist to show wrong assumptions about me, specially when it looks you exhibit them as trully facts?, Being so many possitive results in my record as a predictor here i am impressed of your interest to find some spot on it.

A lie repeated thousand of times can become a truth was the claim of Goebels, the propaganda Minister of Adolf Hitler, but I think the time in which there were members on BTS trying to expose me as a fraud, and repeating several times the same false accusation is already passed in BTS Long time ago.

Of course I am not saying that I always match with 100% of precision a future event, but I consider easier to fix the place that the time so that explains my personal interest on that aspect in this thread.

This was a good questionaire about my background here in BTS, I am always open to questions of the readers, but I expect the next time at least you can mention something more consistent and not a mere speculation based on a wrong hypotheses or misunderstandings.

Anyway Thanks for your atention,
Your friend,
The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 5/8/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I read predictions by you on Prophecies.us, long before I even joined ATS, so I am quite familiar with them.

I may not have read all of them, as I quite reading that sight when they had problems with a hacker last year.

As I said earlier, I may have missed some of your predictions when what you had to say actually came true. That was not to imply that you are wrong, it means I don't recall any where they came to pass. Just my observation, and not meant as an insult.

Yes, you are correct that you have mentioned regions, but I don't recall where you have predicted a date, or an hour. Once again an observation, and that is why I questioned you wanting an exact hour from the author of this thread.

I guess aliens will do a massive flyover whenever they want to! I find it funny that a date was given to begin with! Who knows for sure though!

Being a very curious person, I am interested to know how often you are correct. That is why I asked you for a percentage, or if you thought you were the only accurate psychic in the world.

I am a very curious person, and have not had success when dealing with psychics when I have had readings in the past, so I find it interesting when somebody is actually able to do it, if they really can, so yes, you can call me a sceptic in that regard.

Also, in reading your reply, did I get it wrong when you say that the Secret Service cancelled the trip for the President based on your predictions? That's pretty impresive, if true.

I'm still going to be looking up at the sky on the 16th! As I said, who knows? But then again, I star gaze almost every night for a while, and have seen some things I can't explain. Maybe I will see something that night also!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This thread is like finding out your childhood hero is in rehab.

Talk about losing respect for the ATS mods and staff.

NO this type of thing isn't funny. If someone googles May UFO and this thread turns up, they get directed to ATS and read it, what kind of first impression is that?

If this is in the TnC, i might go post a topic about ewoks eating pizza in the whitehouse. I have no evidence and i'll post it completely knowing it is false, but i guess that doesn't matter anymore. Standards have dropped to below zero.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Don't worry foofs. If it goes awry I will be your psychic back up. I'll channel messages from the galactic federation as a demon of darkness. No, it won't have anything to do with logic of events that have taken place in contrast to possibilities if they hadn't, it will be psychic powers. I will mind meld with the universe and know both future and past instantaneously. If anyone should question my abilities I will swiftly and boldly let them in on all of my past successes, failure not being one of them.

In all seriousness. I agree. This thread should be closed. It was done halfly as a joke and the other half to get a point across. Another user in this same time period was making predictions on a similar paradigm. I believe the O.P. of this thread made it to reveal how ridiculous such claims are. If so, I agree with him and it's too bad he got banned, but everyone needs their sarcificial Jesus to get a point across every so often. Thanks Pagani.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
This thread is like finding out your childhood hero is in rehab.

Talk about losing respect for the ATS mods and staff.

If this is in the TnC, i might go post a topic about ewoks eating pizza in the whitehouse. I have no evidence and i'll post it completely knowing it is false, but i guess that doesn't matter anymore. Standards have dropped to below zero.

Actually the author of the thread has a posting ban, and has not been able to contribute for a while. I think the way it has been handled is fine.

It's really sad that you have lost respect for the ATS mods and staff, because if you are insulting them here, what must you think about the members who have contributed also? While I don't particularly think this prediction will come true, the idea was put out there and I don't see any harm done since some members seem to be having fun with the topic.

The moderators are always a U2U away if you have complaints about how the show is being run around here!

Edit to add:

Actually I just looked at Pagani's profile and it does not say posting ban any longer, it just says member. It in no way indicates a ban of any type.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
It was done halfly as a joke and the other half to get a point across. Another user in this same time period was making predictions on a similar paradigm. I believe the O.P. of this thread made it to reveal how ridiculous such claims are. If so, I agree with him and it's too bad he got banned, but everyone needs their sarcificial Jesus to get a point across every so often. Thanks Pagani.

Dude, you totally nosedived at wicked supersonic speeds through my psyche, made a barrel roll here and there and uncovered the motive of the thread. +10 internets.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
- Prediction of so tied democratic race for nomination given also on 2007 July, and that Hillary Clinton was not going to be the favorite.
- Prediction of incoming economical recession in USA for 2008 since Fall 2007

Wow, some predictions there. My baby cousin could've made those accurate.

How did you know of a recession? Uh, because the economy wasn't getting any better as the days were flying by.
! My first clue.

How did you know Hillary wasn't the favorite? Because her hips have eaten another state in the Northeast, she's too big to be a favorite. :shk:

Way to go op, I was beginning to think all hope was lost in this world. I am laughing now, but I'm not sure "Dreams & Personal Predictions" is where this should've been dropped. I remember not too long ago if someone posted like this, you got bounced out the door and had a foot stuck up your rear. Whatever floats ATS's boat though I suppose.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
It was done halfly as a joke and the other half to get a point across. Another user in this same time period was making predictions on a similar paradigm. I believe the O.P. of this thread made it to reveal how ridiculous such claims are. If so, I agree with him and it's too bad he got banned, but everyone needs their sarcificial Jesus to get a point across every so often. Thanks Pagani.

Dude, you totally nosedived at wicked supersonic speeds through my psyche, made a barrel roll here and there and uncovered the motive of the thread. +10 internets.

Dude! You're saying that there ain't going to be any Space Chicks?

I gotta drink all that beer and stuff by my lonesome?

No space chicks, bummer!

Roper

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

No dude, they still coming. I hope they bring massive amounts of the following:

Rice
Oil
Fish
Laudanum
Messaline
Flageolets
Alepine
Oroide

Stuff I can sell for large profits.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Pagani]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Roper

Rice
Oil
Fish
Laudanum
Messaline
Flageolets
Alepine
Oroide

So when did they last confirm they are still coming??
How would you get your hands on these goods ..
are you meeting in person with them to "chill" ??
Will you be providing proof of a "MASSIVE!! U.F.O Flyover"
after May 16th if no one else has any ??

Regards

satellite1

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Roper

Flageolets

Oroide

Why do you want beans and fake gold?

Roper > He who wants Space Chicks..

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

Yeah dude, I intend to provide video evidence if I get lucky and see their spacecraft. Also, they contacted me last Friday. They needed some type of weed for their experiments and I had a lil' something on me so I gave it to them. They were doing some sort of hallucinogen or something cuz me was all dizzy and my vision was blurry lol.

I would get this goods from the air. The aliens will airdrop it from some location in the sky and they will lemme know the location of the packages. Actually the type of materials I selected where chosen cuz I wanted to create a simple anagram that said, ROFLMFAO vertically using the first letters of each type of good. Hehe. Anyways, umm yeah.

@ Roper

Space chicks are pretty exotic looking. They have no breast's though.

BTW, I intend to go with my alien buddies once they decide to return to their home planet to chill there for awhile this summer. I'll take a camera with me. I'll upload the pics when I get back from the trip.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Hi Pagani,

I am so glad to see that finally you could emerge from the shades after a long absence in this thread, I know the problem that was not allowing you to reply but now that you are here Plese fix the hour, the time zone and specific region(s) in which this event that you are predicting is going to happen.

Any witness that can see the same thing you are planning to watch tomorrow is more reliable than a obscure video that laterly can be put in doubt just for problems in the filmation.

So if you want to get credibility share with us the information that you have and that is going to be in your own benefit when this fact occur, well in the case that things happen according with your prediction.

I hope that now you are going to respond to my inquiries, there are many questions still remaining unanswered, you can check them in the message I got from the great beyond,
chk it pls:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

By the way, excuse me but perhaps I am wrong, and you must also clarify this point, but this thread looks to be plagiarism of other one in ATS, please check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,
Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/15/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Alrighty........here we are bubby.....May 16th, 2008.........You have 13hrs and 45 minutes left on your statement buddy....cause after that is and no fly over.......Flame on time!!!!!!!!!! I encourage everyone who has read this to put this guys feet to the fire as well so we can start weeding out some of these propagandist who don't take the forum serious.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wait, I hear a strange occelating tone!

Nevermind. Its just a faraway disel engine.

Im waiting.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I ain't seen no space chicks,yet.
Why?

Space Chicks
over here!

Roper

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well nothing here yet......

Hang on ......"OI, Get Off My Lawn!"