It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE!! U.F.O Flyover May 16, 2008 - USA =O

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

A "fad", maybe, but why not run with it. People like to be entertained and amazed. Where's the harm?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

A "fad", maybe, but why not run with it. People like to be entertained and amazed. Where's the harm?

Ok, crap like this gives Ufology a really bad rap. If this thread was contained to only the skunk works, burried deep within ATS, fine! But it's front page and just a huge discredit to the serious study of the phenomenon

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is not an attempt at debunking. I am an open minded, agnostic person who seeks only to clarify the intent behind this thread.

I have two simple yes or no questions for the OP:

1) Do you truly believe all of the statements you have made in this thread?

2) Is this thread an attempt to make a point or an attempt to make light of similar, recent threads?

Again, this is not an attempt at debunking, but rather an attempt to discern the purpose of this thread. (Before answering, please note that the terms and conditions bar you from knowingly and intentionally making false statements, so you would probably be well advised to answer truthfully or not at all. I’m not trying to act like a mod – just offering some friendly advice to a fellow member.)

No offense is intended. I'm just trying to figure this out. This thread doesn't have the same "feel" to it as other recent, similar threads.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey, can you tell your alien buddies to fly over to Dominos and pick up some buffalo kickers while they're on their way? It'd be a shame for them to arrive without those tender cuts of all-white chicken breast with a kick of buffalo flavor baked in.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

What is amazing about seeing a Rick Astley video? Most of the time the links are rigged to cause a computer to crash. It's in the OPs signature.

1 Rick Roll Video + 1 "It's a trap" fad phrase + 1 hoax thread= Account BAN

I'm not talking about ufology being a fad. I've seen a 'ufo' craft, 'ufo' craft are real but this thread is a joke and a disgrace to ats.

Naive people laughing at what they don't understand and haven't experienced doesn't discredit the reality of the subject, it only evolves them closer to the ape.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

i respect people's views on anything and this site makes that possible, making a mockery of an openminded subject makes one want to close up. i'm surprized ats didn't remove your comment but i've only been a member a short time, i'm just getting to know how things work here

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crestone

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! I'm not sure what the ufosters are doing that is so important that they couldn't put in an appearance. Like when you call the radio show and put in a song request.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
@ people asking pagani for evidence to validate his theory! oh my days, you do realise he's taking the mic and a good few of you are falling for it and looking stupid

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

I wouldn't be surprised if the the ufo characters show on about may 16. But remember there are probably not millions and millions of them available. A few here and a few there.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Lol,do you work at Domino's?

Yea I think this is totally bogus,it's kinda' fun though to play around with the thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yo OP!

I remember you posting up in here like a fewz days ago. At that time you claimed that you was all flying around the Bermuda Triangle doing barrel rolls and rad shizit like that, when all of a sudden you slipped into da 4th D.

So how's that going?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is awful. I also wonder how he got all those stars, when in fact almost everyone is totally offended with this thread. There is no proof of such a claim, and it is written in a way that would leave anyone doubting. It really does make those sitting on the fence doubt the seriousness about the subject.

To the OP,

What proof can you offer?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I love posts like this. Not because of the claim but because of the anger it generates from the community and the members who take the subject and themselves far too seriously!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
They told me to copy/paste this message. This is an actual message from my alien buddies to you guys. Listen up.
"WEZ FROM MARS! WII GUNNA B FIRIN TEHR LAZERZ PEWPEW"

I seriously can't believe some of you guys. This messege was in his original post, yet you still ask him questions as if you might actually believe the moron

AND WHY OH WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL HERE?! WHY IN ***** NAME HASN'T IT BEEN CLOSED?!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You have alien friends talking to you on facebook, What you really mean is you have people who know you, and know you are gullible, talking to you on facebook pretending too be aliens.
Why choose you to tell everyone about a flyover and not someone with a bit more credibility too his name.

Sorry if I am sounding rude, but If you are really serious and do have friends on face book saying they are aliens, then I think you, should take a good long look into your mind, and sort it out.
Just trying too help.
Think about it, technilogical super beings, compared too us, talking on facebook, why dont they just visit you and talk to you telepathicaly.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smarteye

Yea bro I told a few ATS dudes here that we could attempt doing it again but they gotta provide me with their cessna and I provide my wicked barrel roll skills cause that's like the only way I know to access a higher frequency. So yeah, if you got one or you wanna join us then bring a camera or something to record the event.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
AND WHY OH WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL HERE?! WHY IN ***** NAME HASN'T IT BEEN CLOSED?!

I was wondering the same thing. Then I figured that the mods were watching it and getting a kick out of it.
Entertainment purposes?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
reply to post by smarteye

Yea bro I told a few ATS dudes here that we could attempt doing it again but they gotta provide me with their cessna and I provide my wicked barrel roll skills cause that's like the only way I know to access a higher frequency. So yeah, if you got one or you wanna join us then bring a camera or something to record the event.

We don't have a pool to invade here. Please take your 4chan friends with you when you leave. Tell Star Fox I said hi.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
They may be just like so many of the members on here and i too can see why it is entertaining.

I however think this is not the type of garbage we want people seeing who are visiting ATS for the first time. It will go from the most popular and genuine conspiracy forum to the biggest circus act on the net should we see more threads like this. I for one cannot believe this thread has not been closed down.

For those of you who are about to say "Dont post here then ignore it" i will say i could not give a damm how many points this OP gets simple as that.

Im pretty sure if i posted a knowingly false thread i would be booted or at least warned immediately. Whats going on Mods why is this thread still up even though the OP is clearly breaking T and Cs

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sup dudes,

A few of you have been asking for the profile of our alien buddies, well I like totally regret to inform you guys that it's not in their best interestz for me to disclose this information to the general public cause the reason they got fake facebook profiles is simple, they are undercover and thus I won't blow their cover. Also, my alien buddies are fans of privacy and their kinda shy cause they don't type much.

Plus the videos I got where they do wicked barrel rolls and pull some 40g's are copyrighted by the Mudkip Copyright Association. (Mudkip is the name of their race)

[EDIT2ADD] Dudes, I was like "wtflol? top page? :O" Cuz I waz telling you guys like "Hey dudes, anymore questions you can do it by sending me PM's and stuff" but i see people just kept replying so I guess that's why in the top. Well thanks to all you people for spreading teh word and wising up people about this event so now they won't freak out, lol. So yeah that's pretty much what I wanted to say. They be coming to chill May 16. Peace.

Cordially, P 2teh A 2the gAnI

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Pagani]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join