It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

No, actually you discredit your self.. made my job easy.

And.. I am not a moderator?

Anyways, It would appear that you simply just don't like Paul's politics?
And the list of transactions........ those are "good" transactions, he got contracts for big corporations within his district, er, that brings money into the hands of his people and benefits the region.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
Better get some more of your Mason buddies together.

I didn't come here for the Masonic love fest.

Freemasonry is the method of moving man from spirituality to materialism, so that we then can become slave of those with the secrets.

That is why one must confess in believing in God. If you don't, they don't need to convert you.

LOL, well I can honestly say I have never head THAT one before..

Mind showing a little evidence of HOW Masonry "moves man to Materialism" ..

And I will naturally suppose you are against materialism...... typing on your computer that cost how much?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was a Ron Paul supporter until his secretary, Oak is a female, as she mentioned in the thread before it was deleted, said his wife belongs to
the Eastern Star, of whom require that their husband be a Mason.

This means Ron Paul is a Mason. Can't support that.

One question.

Have you ever heard of the Rockefeller Syndicate, Rock?

It is notable that the Rockefeller Syndicate is far down on the list of the world's financial structure. Why then is it of such importance ? Although it is not the crucial factor in financial decision in the Western Hemisphere, it is the actual working control mechanism of the American colony. The Rockefeller family themselves, like the Morgans, Schiffs and Warburgs, have faded into insignificance, but the mechanism created in their name roars along at full power, still maintaining all of he functions for which it was organized. Since he set up the Trilateral Commission, David Rockefeller has functioned as a sort of international courier for the World Order, principally concerned with delivering working instructions to the Communist bloc, either directly, in New York or by traveling to the area.

www.mega.nu:8080...

Now, I don't know if there is a connection, but Ron Paul's economic advisor is a Peter Schiff, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I simply use the computer as a tool. The (s)word.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
IMO, i wouldn't care if a candidate is a mason or not. it wouldn't sway my vote one way or another. Whether one of the candidates is a mason or not, does not mean that he would make a good leader of America or not, it just shows his connection to the fraternity. Ron Paul is a good man and i would be glad to hear if he was a mason and to which lodge he would be a member of.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Worshipping Baphomet is worshipping Baphomet.

Try to cover up poop, and you still have poop underneath.

It's now about the hierarchy, it's about the lowerarchy of the Masons.

The Great White Brotherhood. Masons love the Lincoln dissing Ron
Paul, because Lincoln conquered slavery, and was shot for it by the
Order, Shadow Knight.

Modus Operandi. It's all Latin right. Doctors use latin, universities teach latin, Masons use latin, to keep the common God loving man as a slave to the clock.

Times up.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow a lot of love in this thread. First off I just want it to be known I dont know much about the masons and have not done enough research to give a real educated opinion on anything you guys are arguing about. However I can give a philosophical don't opinion and then you guys can trash me. First of I do not think RP is a Mason so lets get that out there. Second even if he was the guy is a genius and I would not hesitate to vote and still will write him in.

Now on my philosophical views on masonry. It is a fact I think that a lot of the signers of the declaration of independence were masons. Its also a fact that a few presidents were masons also. I don't think that anyone can prove for sure either way that there is some vast mason conspiracy because frankly there is a lot of stuff that goes on behind closed doors that most do not know about. I guess what I can compare it to is like Enron 98% of the people who worked at Enron had no clue the crap that was going on because it happened behind closed doors and only with the highest of leadership. Now Ill repeat myself Im not saying there is a conspiracy but unless you are the leader or in the leaders circle I dont think anyone on ATS can prove that there is not.

With that being said a lot of the stuff spewed on youtube is all hypothetical and cannot be proven also. Without actually being in that leadership and in the inner circle you will never know for sure and to assume that all Masons are bad people is not a good thing (only rockpuck is the bad mason the others are good
) so putting a blanket over the masons as all bad is not true that would be like saying all the people at enron are bad even though they had nothing to do with it.

BTW Im not comparing Freemasonry with Enron Im using it is a hypothetical if there was bad going on most would not have any clue. I do think societies exist that run this popsicle stand but I dont think it is the Masons...

Also why is it whenever I go to any courthouse or government building they all have the mason sign on there...hmmm a conspiracy

Ok now let the mybigunit bashing come from both sides.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Thank you for the information Rockpuck.

I'm also curious about Grand Orient Freemasonry (which some researchers credit for the French Revolution), and how that is connected (or not) to Scottish Rite Masonry.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's all about supporting the system. Mason, whether they like it or not, are loyal to the British Royalty.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

the Eastern Star, of whom require that their husband be a Mason.

Well lol .. lets start here..

The Eastern star does NOT require their husband to be a Mason, a Mason can partner with any women, and it does not have to be his wife while in the Eastern Star.

Here I thought you knew everything about our evil lil society..

Worshipping Baphomet is worshipping Baphomet.

1. What the hell is a baphomet, and please or pretty please prove to me we worship Baphomet...

Masons love the Lincoln dissing Ron
Paul, because Lincoln conquered slavery, and was shot for it by the
Order, Shadow Knight.

Lincoln did not conquer slavery.... in fact, had he not been killed he had plans drafted to put all the blacks on slave ships and drop them off in Africa. Ron is saying the Civil war was a war of aggression, as the United States is by all means made up of 50 independent countries united in the Union, and have the legal right to withdraw if they so choose.. Lincoln however thought the American Empire would need the Southern States, and so he destroyed them.

He was a tyrant, a manic depressive, and schizophrenic.

Modus Operandi. It's all Latin right. Doctors use latin, universities teach latin, Masons use latin, to keep the common God loving man as a slave to the clock.

We use Latin in the sense that it is supposedly "learned" to know Latin, and thus, put saying in Latin..

It's all about supporting the system. Mason, whether they like it or not, are loyal to the British Royalty.

Freemasonry helped destroy European monarchies..

Mybigunit:

I guess what I can compare it to is like Enron 98% of the people who worked at Enron had no clue the crap that was going on because it happened behind closed doors and only with the highest of leadership.

Except Masonry is a direct Democracy, the only way a real conspiracy could get in would be in individual lodges, like P2 for instance, but then again it gets to the point where they are just using a Masonic Lodge and are not doing anything remotely Masonic, thus, imo anyways, its not even Masonic related.

Or at the absolute worst case scenario, ONE Grand lodge could in infected, but because we have 51 independent Grand Lodges + more .. its not likely that a conspiracy could survive...

Believe it or not, Masonry was designed in such a way that corruption cannot live for to long... hence why we have changed so little over the years.

bushidomason

At the time of the revolution I don't believe the Grand Orient where "regular" and where clandestine. However, I think it is quite obvious that Masons, in the same fashion as America, assisted in the French revolution, and imported the same Enlightenment ideologies that helped dispose of the Monarchy.

Its just a shame that all the nations built on Enlightenment and Masonic ideas have all been corrupted ... But I guess thats just Masons corrupting our own ideas right?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
forget it - this is a religious argument

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
As far as I'm concern, he can be Hitler reincarnated himself but as long as he mean what he said and said what he meant I would support him all the way.
You just have to listen to his straight forward and open speeches and look into his eyes and body language to see that he is real McCoy.
He is rarity amongst these Jackals in a washington.
Long live Dr. Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I find it funny when Mason's are criticized for defending themselves. They get called out and insulted, but when they, for the most part, reply with manners, versus the folks who willingly throw straight out insults at them, THEY are held as the aggressors.
Saying they are all evil is about the same as saying all blacks or jews are evil, and should be tolerated the same.
Now, back to the OP, aside from Youtube, where the heck are you getting your so called proof anyway?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

He got his "proof" by the fact that Paul's wife and family are in the Masonic organizations like Rainbow Girls and Eastern Star. I cannot prove it to be true or not true, and that is not my concern because as I said I would be proud to be a Mason along side Paul .. but hes not, and just because his wife is Eastern Star, does not make him a Mason.

But his whole point was that "Ron Paul agrees with Masons" in that he openly said he liked the group .......

That all of a sudden made him a NWO Illuminati "druid" (still not sure how he became a druid out of all of this....)

The proof I want is ok.. Paul likes Masons, zomg, now prove to me Masons are evil... and I get You Tube thrown at me.....

*sigh*

What do I know. I am just a "porch Mason"

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Rockpuck, besides the obvious reason, why are the dividers used in the Masonic symbol. Many call it a compass, but actually, they are described as dividers.

Does this stand for the division between the Masons and those not "illuminated"?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

"dividers" ....

I have never heard of it called that, ever, not in geometry class, not in Masonry, and not in the Dictionary.

It's a square and compass.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways
why are the dividers used in the Masonic symbol.

hmmm......

Square & compass is what is called. the compass is used metaphorically speaking, due to the fact that we are not operative but speculative only, that is a new one though.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here are images of dividers
images.google.com...

Here are images of compasses
images.google.com...

And here, in a Masonic Jewelry site

Masonic pocket watch
Pewter covers
Skeleton mechanical movement
Dividers and t square
Includes Albert chain

www.walshbrothers.co.uk...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

lol... not compass as in north south east west....

Ahh thats great..

Anyways, I believe this is what you mean:

dividers, a pair of Compasses, as used for dividing lines, measuring, etc

compasses. an instrument for drawing or describing circles, measuring distances, etc., consisting generally of two movable, rigid legs hinged to each other at one end (usually used with pair of): to spread the legs of a compass and draw a larger circle.

Dictionary

It's a square and compass... where you got "dividers" and it meaning "dividing Masonry and the Illuminati" I can only guess...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I agree with you. It's obvious that Freemasons have:

- Many shills, who would kiss any of their masters' asses just to get a higher-degree or higher-ranking within their cult/religious-organization.
- Control over the U.S. "federal"/criminal-government & British Parliament.
- Forgotten that True Yahudi, Christians, & Muslims will eventually dominate them, when they're provoked to fight back against them (freemasons).
- Homosexual masters, who practice pedophilia too.
- Racist idols (Albert Pike)

Freemasonry's Connection To The Homosexual Movement

Albert Pike was a Freemason highly esteemed by fellow Freemasons. In honor of Pike they have erected a monument to him, named an Albert Pike Consistory after him, dedicated an imposing Masonic lodge to him (the Albert Pike Memorial Temple in Little Rock, Arkansas), and richly praised him in some of their books. Pike, who reached the highest level of Scottish Rite Freemasonry (the 33rd degree), was himself a prolific author of numerous works on Freemasonry. Various quotes from one of his books, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, probably Pike's magnum opus, will be featured in this section.
(Note: Even though Pike is widely acknowledged to be the author of this book by both Masons and non-Masons alike, there is no mention of an author on the title page of the 1921 edition of the work from which we quote below. Instead of an author's name, the page reads: "Prepared for the Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States and Published by its Authority." The next page following the title page does contain these words: "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1871, by Albert Pike, In the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington.")

The esoteric all-male group known as Freemasonry (or Masonry) has been controversial for many many years, and has been connected to the homosexual movement for many years by a number of researchers. "Why?" you may ask.

Like other esoteric groups and some fraternities, the Masons have secret doctrines and initiations. Now, as Pike mysteriously put it, Freemasonry "conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."

Instead of Masons explicitly spelling out their secrets, they only obliquely impart them. Pike states: "What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high degrees of Free-Masonry." Pike again: "The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth. They hint it only." More: "We have hints, and not details," "hints of the true objects and purposes of the Mysteries." (The "Mysteries" are secret Masonic "Truths" and secret initiatory rituals.)

Pike is wont to speaking in enigmas because he can only hint at Masonic secrets. Masons take oaths not to reveal the group's secrets.

Now, to direct our attention to the connection between Masonry and homosexuality: Are Masons using their power and influence to try to spread homosexual "values"? In the following enigmatic words, Pike seems to be saying Masons engage in homosexual oral sex. He states that an initiate "commemorates in sacramental observance this mysterious passion; and while partaking of the raw flesh of the victim, seems to be invigorated by a fresh draught from the fountain of universal life....Hence the significance of the phallus."

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join