It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Porch-masons: Your masters (Druids) are not heroes or patriots. George Washington isn't going to save your reputation, so why would you even try using him & people of his ilk to cover-up the true agenda of the high-degree freemasons? Try getting deprogrammed before coming to a public arena to express your love for the freemasons, who have led this nation to numerous wars, hatred, and resentment throughout this world.

Shadows in motion - Exposing the New World Order

Google Video Link

Description of Video:

Billed as the muslim view on the war on terror it covers a variety of topics: * The reasons behind the gulf war/saddam * history of the freemasons/were originally christian heretics after the capture of jerusalem/Al Aqsa * how they came to control England/France and then the US * The dajjal * they'r involvement in the entertainments industry * how they plan to assume control using ID cards * they're link with thie roschilds * only hope against them is Islam * the atrocities they have already committed using the UN * the AIDS virus

What do they do to help this world? They took over the U.S. Government, and no one in their right mind trusts the U.S. Government. Druids/High-Degree Freemasons aren't helping this world, let alone this nation. Don't waste your time trying to make them look like they're good for this world. That's like putting perfume on a pig. It's going to stink no matter how much perfume is sprayed near it.

All of you, shills for the New World Order & Freemasonry (or any of the Druids' other hidden-agendas) can type, "LOL" as many times as you can in your posts, but doing that isn't a good way to argue your points or provide anything that proves that High-degree Freemasons aren't leaders of a criminal-organization or cult, which they are.

The Iluminati [Illuminati] 1

Google Video Link

Since the time of Napoleon, secret-societies have been influencing politicians to take over & conquer Europe.

You can't defend your masters well or hide their crimes. Their wickedness; crimes against humanity are very well-known. It really never mattered how much they did to make themselves look "good" in public. We've seen plenty of their ilk (CIA, FBI, IRS, and other criminal-organizations) endorse the worldly terrorism, murder, theft & rape of innocent people.

Every patriot knows that high-degree freemasons are great enemies of this world. As time goes by, you'll see more and more people joining anti-New World Order groups, such as the High-degree freemasons you've been trying to defend in public.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Porch-masons

....Tell me, oh wise one, where do the ignorant scum like you come from? Honestly? Did you graduate 4th grade and decide the rest was not important, and I will assume the manners you have your mother gave you as well?

Porch-Masons .. I swear.. is there NO decency on ATS anymore?

Your masters (Druids) are not heroes or patriots.

I happen to take this very personally.. and I will accept that you neither know 1. what a Druid is, 2. Anything about Irish mythology 3. Jack about History 4. Jack about anything actually.

high-degree freemasons?

What is a High Degree Freemason? I am a 32º does that make me special? 33? 69? 100?

What do they do to help this world? They took over the U.S. Government, and no one in their right mind trusts the U.S. Government.

There was once a Freemason (who was a Deist actually) and he was offered to be crowned King of America..

That Freemason turned down the right to build a new monarchy..

We where involved in the founding of this nation, so why would we 200 years later change our minds and come back and "take it over" and direct in a completely opposite direction of real Masonic beliefs?

Ah.. thats right, we didn't and you cannot, will not comprehend this.

Druids/High-Degree Freemasons aren't helping this world, let alone this nation.

Well actually you can just Google Masonic charities like Shrine burn hospitals.. as for Druids.. why don't you like Druids? .. Yeah, even they are involved in charity, I can personally invite you to a Grove to see for your self.

Actually I am lying because I don't like you and wouldn't consider you worthy of my time and effort.

All of you, shills for the New World Order & Freemasonry (or any of the Druids' other hidden-agendas) can type, "LOL" as many times as you can in your posts, but doing that isn't a good way to argue your points or provide anything that proves that High-degree Freemasons are leaders of a criminal-organization or cult.

Wait for it.. wait for it...

LOL

I am still waiting for some proof, some evidence, and not some youtube junkies ignorant ramblings..

Show me some proof about evil druids as well..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
Why wouldn't high-degree freemasons be evil? Their leaders support the New World Order, Kaballah, Zionism, and other cults/plagues of this world.

Provide proof. Don't make accusations and statements to attempt to prove your point without actually PROVING your point. Give us some facts and evidence, not your opinions.

They may not seem like they're a secret-society to people of your ilk, but they are very secretive when they do their rituals in their dark facilities.

So they have secretive rituals in dark facilities? If they're so secretive, how do you know about them? If you somehow saw them, in the "dark" facilities mind you, how do you even know what the rituals are supposed to mean? Isn't it secretive?

I think its time for you to cough up some facts.

Explain why their symbols are all over fiat-money

They're historic symbols. Many of these symbols have been used and used and used time and time again. They're not exactly unique.

How can anyone make freemasonry look good after all of the crimes of their leaders?

Proof? Where's your proof? Any facts? Any evidence? Anything? Or do you just throw your opinions out there as "fact"?

George Washington isn't going to save your reputation, so why would you even try using him & people of his ilk to cover-up the true agenda of the high-degree freemasons?

Provide some facts about the true agenda. We don't know the true agenda because apparently facts aren't your thing. It appears many people agree with your no facts approach due to how many stars your posts are getting.

Is that what we have been degraded to? Someone's fantasy opinions are now facts because the illusion and fantasy of such a nightmare scenario sound interesting?

Try getting deprogrammed before coming to a public arena to express your love for the freemasons, who have led this nation to numerous wars, hatred, and resentment throughout this world.

I have a love for the truth. Apparently you do not. You'd rather resort to making baseless accusations and say things like "before coming to a public arena to express your love for the freemasons" to sway opinions of people who don't care to look for the facts.

Prove Freemasons lead us to numerous wars and prove that it was a part of the Freemason agenda. Provide those facts.

What do they do to help this world?

What do you do to help this world by jumping on fanatical conspiracy bandwagons?

See, the problem with you is you'd rather make this grand conspiracy theory out of a group with these spooky symbols and secret handshakes and rituals and claim they have world domination agendas rather than look at the FACTS surrounding groups like the Bilderberg Group.

See, Freemasons are much spookier to you. Those symbols and handshakes make them mysterious, and its a much more exciting and interesting world domination conspiracy theory than pinning those aspirations on a bunch of businessmen in suits who meet in hotels.

Lets see, if you were making a movie about a group hell bent on world domination, would you A) Make them a secretive group with symbols and rituals in "dark facilities", or B) Make them a bunch of old businessmen in suits.

Clearly you only want the more fanatical conspiracy theory. The one that fits the big screen the best. The one that is more interesting and captures people's attention. In the process, you ignore facts.

It is a FACT that Bilderberg is the true secretive power in this world, and it is a FACT that YOU have no FACTS on the Freemasons. Otherwise, you would post them. You haven't done that to this point.

All of you, shills for the New World Order & Freemasonry

Yes, we're all gatekeepers. We mind our masters. We're here serving them.

You can type all the garbage you want in your posts, but doing that isn't a good way to argue your points or provide anything that proves that High-degree Freemasons are leaders of a criminal-organization or cult.

You can't defend your masters well or hide their crimes. Their wickedness; crimes against humanity are very well-known. It really never mattered how much they did to make themselves look "good" in public. We've seen plenty of their ilk (CIA, FBI, IRS, and other criminal-organizations) endorse the worldly terrorism, murder, theft & rape of innocent people.

You really are something. You think you have this all figured out, yet you provide no facts. Provide some facts.

P-R-O-V-I-D-E F-A-C-T-S

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Wait for what? If you failed to see the evidence that Freemasons are lead by evil masters, then that's your fault, not mine. You haven't done anything beside prove that people like me would only be wasting their time with you & other pathetic shills by providing evidence that proves the Druids/Freemasons do many works of evil.

"LOL" does nothing to help your argument. It's just a reminder that you'd be better off with kids, who watch cartoons, every day. Enjoy your fantasy land, where ignorance is bliss.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with using YouTube (the world's most-used video-hosting site) to show evidence & facts to prove that you & other shills are wrong about Freemasons. It's so easy to: relay messages via online-videos, and share truth that way. If your attention-span is too short for you to pay attention to all of the important & informative documentaries I've shared with you & others, who have visited this forum, then that's your problem. Deal with it by yourself. Don't make your ignorance someone else's (ie: me & other sources of intelligence) problem.

I don't play your childish mind-games. I end them.

You lose [respect], no matter how many long rants you make or poor-English acronyms you use.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Ah.. its all good.. I know your kind, ignorant, hateful, spiteful, bigoted.. I would NEVER actually expect you to either learn something or God forbid, do your own damn research.

Youtube junkies don't like to work.

And no, your shody videos prove nothing.. nothing at all.. but good job at pasting a youtube link.. hope you didn't sprain a finger in the process.

There is a conspiracy out there alright.. to take people and warp their minds like your self, into something hateful and quite honestly....

Stupid.

But hey, judging from the speedy stars, there are plenty of you children out there.. living in a land where evil (druids?) run the world, controlling zombie Masons while plotting world domination (with lazer beams from the moon! *dr evil laugh*) along with subversive groups out to end your very known way of life!

You are a product of the age of disillusion.

Some bastard on zealot trip posting on Youtube just 'eddykated" you.

(welcome to my blist)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Okay people please refrain from derogatory remarks there is absolutely no need for it!

[Mod Notes]
Please Review: Courtesy Is Mandatory

When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone.

To engage in stimulating, topical discussion we must minimize the disruption caused by off-topic digressions, and insults or other forms of personal commentary are always off-topic

[edit on 24/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I must have missed something. How does ignoring posts help an argument? Were you planning on responding to my post? Or is the constant request of proof too much to veer from when responding?

YouTube videos aren't proof unless you made them. If you made them, then show us where you got your information. We're looking for any documents, any money trails, any proof that the 'Freemason Agenda' has been behind many of the world's events and aspires for world domination.

Can you provide that? Or are you limited to going to YouTube, typing in a few keywords and copy and pasting the URL?

Oh look, I put the keyword "reptilians" in to YouTube! Here's the URL: www.youtube.com...

I must be right!

Show us your documentation. Show us your facts. Stop dodging that request.

On another note, its truly sad how many people agree with you. ATS sure is going down the hole. Its no longer a place to share FACTS and PROOF of conspiracies, supernatural events and other oddities. Its no longer a place for intelligent discussion. Its just about who can spew the most ridiculous, Hollywood-like, most controversial conspiracy theory available, and that, in and of itself, is proof enough.

I see that you recently registered, and it seems all you have done to this point is post news articles and YouTube videos, but typically on this website the goal is to provide as much facts as you can to back up your claims. Posting YouTube videos and saying 'it's not my problem if you don't want to do the research yourself' isn't sufficient.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you would give us all of your sources and all of your documentation on a Freemason Agenda conspiracy.

[edit on 4/24/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My grandfather was a Freemason, I currently have an older friend at work who happens to be a 32 Deg. Freemason.
I consider my Grandfather(rip) to have been a very hardworking individual with a big heart.
My friend at work, IMO, is a good hearted man, more open-minded than most, and definitely not a proponent of the NWO.

That is all I know for certain.

I tend to have suspicion of the true agenda of ANY organizations' top leaders.
Is it possible that at the top of the pyramid hierarchy there are those that have a hidden "negative" agenda...?, sure, IMO.
Is it possible that one could find those with a "positive" agenda at the top... ?, yes.
I think one can find both neg. and pos. aspects to most anything.
To me, though, a statement like "Masons are ....whatever" is equally as invalid as a statement that starts out with, : "Jews are ...whatever"...
IMO, it's just not really a solid premise to start from.

Edit to add:
I'm voting for Paul, I support his ideas, especially regarding the Oligarchic Federal Reserve System and the Illegal IRS.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Masonry is a Direct Democracy (nothing like the US Government) and we as officers, from all over the state(s) elect the "top leader" so to speak, every year.. very, very rarely is the same guy ontop for more then 365 days.

There is an officer progression that we elect from, and it changes every year..

The "leader" cannot do anything of major importance, such as, collect more money from lodges or change laws without the Direct Consent of the Officers at the Communication.

There are 51 Grand Lodge governing bodies in the US, and another 51 Prince Hall Grand Lodge's as well. I believe the Ancient Free and Accepted Freemasons also have their own lodges but I am honestly not sure if they do or not.. they may just be mixed with "regular" Masonry

Anyways..

The point is that there is no "top" of Freemasonry, because it changes so often, and the Grand Lodges are not governed by a "universal lodge" .. the United Grand Lodge of England is not the "top" of Freemasonry, it is just the point of reference that we all follow the same ritual to be considered "regular".

Can there be corrupted individuals? Yes.

Can a Grand Lodge become corrupt and embezzle money and any other "bad" thing?

Yes.

Does it happen often? No. But it can..

We would just vote them out next year, black ball them as well because one thing the "guy on top" does NOT want to report at a communication is that the Grand Lodge funds have gone down..... Just like any company when they speak to the stock holders, you want a good report, or the people will turn on you. Fire you in a sense.

Most Masons are also entirely inactive and have nothing to do with their respectde lodges anymore.

And those who ARE deeply involved in Masonry are typically the ones who spend A LOT of time in ritual work and the governing structure..

And those people by nature, and with what they do, are good at heart.. anyone expecting rewards, kickbacks, something more granduer .. well.. they would be disapointed and leave like the rest.

We are a big oganization. Not the biggest, not the wealthiest, but we do have important people among our ranks, we do bring in hundreds of millions of dollars every year through the various branches, and we do spend a massive amount of that on charity.

Do Freemasons have their own lobbying group, to inject our opinion into the government? Yes. We do. For a sinister agenda? No. Few big organizations don't lobby though.

The whole notion that Masonry is "dark" or "evil" is essentially a "rumor" spread by churches and religious organizations, then accelerated by those making large sums of money selling videos and books (alex jones, schneboly (sp), Ike and the likes of these individuals got filthy rich off ignorance) or spreading videos and books that are based off very little research, poor takes on history, and an uneducated look at symbolism .. but so many eat it up because the notion that a real life ultra secret plot like a James Bond movie is out there, and that it is real..

Well for some that is VERY appealing..

And a heck of a lot more exciting and interesting then the real life political reasons for various actions.

The other BIG reason for a distrust of Masonry is that quite simply many are led to believe wealth = power and with power = evil.

This is not true..

Are there "evil" rich people? .. Yes, there are.. those who guide the world through Globalism and the so called "NWO" don't do it through Evil intentions, they do it because they are so detatched from reality, have never been poor, that they do not see the consequences of their actions. There is no plot, just blind ignorance.

Also, there are many, many, MANY rich people who give tons of money away to different charities, and leave behind money for the sake of others..

But there is greed and jealousy at the bottom, some people hate anyone with excessive amounts of money simply because they have money..

And that is bigotry.

There will always be a wealthy class, we do not live in a marxist society (thank god) and the wealthy are wealthy because they are the best of the best (unless inherited)

In Freemasonry the vast majority are shift working blue collar boys, or middle income white collar folk .. few, very few rich people.

Masons are also notoriously cheap. Dues evasion is our favorite sport, and it only cost about $60 a year.

Anyways, there is a very big misunderstanding of Masonry because Masonry does not care what everyone else thinks.. I believe in setting the record straight and telling folks how it is, because for the most part Grand Lodges do not advertise, and do not explain anything to anyone simply because they don't feel obligated to..

So open your minds people, fairy tales plots are for the movies, and not for reality.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm a bit baffled about the John Birch Society connection. My Uncle was a JBS leader and heavily involved (to the point of insanity nearly) and he was (he is dead now) NOT a Free Mason. He was in the Eagles though.

John Birchers are probably best known for their opposition to the United Nations and a World Government. I've known a few of them. I actually took a pipe to one of them who would not leave me alone on a work-site. He kept playing JBS tapes at full volume and would not turn them off. When I insisted he came at me with a screwdriver, so I chased him out the door with a pipe. He had a giant billboard in front of his house that said "Get Us Out Of The United Nations" with an American Flag background.

He eventually had his children taken from him because he was making them work in his business and would not let them go to school. He always had them with him on the project we both contracted on. He was as insane as they come without being locked up.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I would be honored if Paul was a Mason.. but hey, I am a Mason.. and a Libertarian so I suppose I am biased right?..

Anyways, please, purdy please, PROVE to me Masons control the US?

(I will await proof)

PS. NovusOrdoMundi love the signiture haha... or should I say Lawl!

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Rockpuck]

So, if you are a 32nd degree mason; we should actually not trust anything you say right? Cos that means that even you have neither the truth nor the right to the truth; 32nd degree is hardly an Illuminatus degree...
You will still be in the 'believers' section.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by dervishmadwhirler]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is very funny to see that the ones who loudest try to debunk this story, are freemasons....
Just thought I'd mention this, since Freemasons generally wont be allowed to disrespect the order...
yeah, be proud of your Novus Ordo, people, but remember, there was no masons in the beginning and the end will also be masonless...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dervishmadwhirler

lol, ok. And do you mind telling me what an "illuminati" degree is?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So, if you are a 32nd degree mason; we should actually not trust anything you say right? Cos that means that even you have neither the truth nor the right to the truth; 32nd degree is hardly an Illuminatus degree...
You will still be in the 'believers' section.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by dervishmadwhirler]

What I find strange is the only people that really "know" the inner workings of Masonry and the so-called "higher degrees" are always non-masons. Yet we, as Masons, don't know what's really going on. How can an "outsider" learn all of our supposed secrets , but we can't?

I think the answer is as simple as, because it's not true. The fantasy land that some people live in is sad. I would hate to live my life everyday thinking somebody is out to get me.

But what would I know about Masonry since I'm only a Royal Arch Mason, a Knights Templer and Junior Deacon of my lodge

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dervishmadwhirler
It is very funny to see that the ones who loudest try to debunk this story, are freemasons....

Sorry, I'm not a Mason.

If you guys want a fantasy conspiracy theory where a scary dark evil group aspires to take over the world rather than sticking to facts then just say that.

Otherwise, prove your accusations are true.

[edit on 4/24/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The reply you posted was directed to me in the Daily Paul.

I had been posting about freemasons, and I got this response.

Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don't know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul's father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner's burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?

Then, I got pummeled by the rest of the Ron Paul supporters for even bringing it up. I have since been banned from the Ron Paul site

So, it's pretty obvious that Ron Paul is in on the whole thing.

What's wrong with Freemasonry? Everything. From George Washington, (a famous freemason) signing in the National Bank Law, and establishing the stock market, to battling the Whisky runners who opposed the Taxes put on their whiskey.

The Freemason set up America, because the King of England was not a Freemason, athough his father was, and that was who came to America as Freemason, those loyal the the King of England's father, and therefore still for the Royal sect i.e Knights of Malta, now headed by the Queen of England, or "lord of Man"

"There are others who confirm the fact that certain secret societies have been manipulated by dark powers into selling themselves out to an alien race, along with the rest of humanity. Perhaps this might explain why the interior of the "House of the Temple" (the headquarters of the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite Masonry in Washington D.C.) is literally FILLED with carvings, depictions and representations of SERPENTS. According to the Rev. Jim Shaw, former 33rd degree Mason and former Past Master of all Scottish Rite bodies - who became a Christian after becoming aware of the contradiction and lies woven into the "Lodge", the depictions of serpents were portrayed in an almost worshipful manner! This seems to identify this as the ancient Cult of the Serpent which has caused so much misery to the human race for so many thousands of years. The House of the Temple is also filled with statues and carvings from ancient Egypt, which also seems to confirm what others have said - that the Illuminati is actually an ancient cult which can be traced back to pagan Rome, and before that to pagan Egypt, and finally to pagan Babylon where the post-deluvian version of this un-Godly cult had it's genesis." - The Cosmic Grand Deception

www.lkwdpl.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Wow, that was the poorest take on history I have literally EVER heard...

Amazing the level of bigoted hate out there..

The first external link was good though, who ever posted knew what they where talking about, tis a shame you didn't listen.

(also note Paul is not a Mason)

Though again, I would be proud if he was.

Educate your self with facts, not with what is most interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh please, the Freemasons aren't planning world domination. They're a damn social club that throw bingo/poker night events at their shrines, host the ocassional $5 pot luck buffet dinner night, and wear little red bathroom wastepaper basket hats with a tassel while driving around in a Powerwheel car designed for children 60 years younger than them during parades. Combine that with the fact that they do a hell of a lot for charity and sick kids and I think anyone who tries to peg them as some NWO poster club must be smoking some pretty good stuff. I suppose the next thing we'll hear is how after the NWO takes over the 4 elements will be divided with the Masons taking the Earth, Knights of Columbus getting the fire, Fraternal Order of Elks the wind, and the Lion's Rotary Club take the precious water shortly after which the great wars of Magog will consume us all?

They're Shriners, people! Little old men who have joined a little old man's social club. They don't speak in cryptic riddles or act starnge in public because of any ancient Freemason plot or Illuminati enlightnement... they speak in riddles and act strange because they're old! Remember how Grandpa smelled funny and acted bizarre every now and then? It has nothing to do with what group they belong to and everything to do with the aging of the human brain.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow, that was quick.

The masonic moderator RockPuck (PWBR) jumps in an discredits the antimasons sources and theory. Welcome to you too.

Following graduation from Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania, Paul attended Duke University School of Medicine, and then went on to the Henry Ford Clinic to get further training in internal medicine.

After two years, he was drafted and began active duty with the Air National Guard. He was stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Though he would have preferred to continue his medical training, he decided to make the best of his time in the military.

“I became a flight surgeon not an Air Force pilot but I got my private pilot (license),” says Paul. “At that time, you know we were fantastically rich because I could make $700 a month and didn’t work nearly as hard as I did as a resident.”

Following his two and a half years of active duty he returned to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to continue his medical training, leaving internal medicine and redirecting his focus to OB/GYN.

Cross and Crescent

Drafted? 2 1/2 yrs? Hmm, didn't know that, did you?

But here is how Ron Paul spends his districts money. No wonder he
got re-elected to Congress, and tanked in his districts presidential vote.

Contracts Performed in Texas 14 (Ron Paul)
(FY 2006)

Searching...

List of Individual Transactions for FY 2006

You can click on the column headers below to re-sort the search.
Amount Parent Company Name Major Agency Product or Service Date
$18,147,188 BLACKSTONE DREDGING PARTNERS
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-08-21
$9,209,949 LUHR BROS INC
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-09-22
$4,649,691 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM
Dept. of Health and Human Services Research and development 2006-09-21
$2,782,700 FISHER KING MARINE SERVICES
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-05-18
$2,688,224 C HENDERSON CONSULTING INCORPORATED Dept. of Homeland Security Research and development 2005-10-31
$1,908,420 B + B DREDGING COMPANY (INC)
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-09-27
$1,500,000 CLEAN HARBORS
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2006-03-29
$1,458,775 T.W. LAQUAY DREDGING, INC
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-08-21
$1,261,597 MANSON CNSTR & ENGRG CO
Dept. of Defense Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-09-21
$1,155,000 LUHR BROS INC
Dept. of Defense Construction of structures and facilities 2006-09-26
$1,000,000 CENAC ENVIRONMENTAL
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2005-10-21
$947,909 TESORO PETROLEUM CORPORATION
Dept. of Homeland Security Construction of structures and facilities 2005-12-07
$934,454 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS SYSTEM
NASA Research and development 2006-09-21
$775,000 CLEAN HARBORS
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2006-02-01
$763,049 INLAND EQUIPMENT SERVICE, INC
Dept. of Homeland Security Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-04-06
$750,000 NATL RESPONSE CORP
Dept. of Homeland Security Natural resources and conservation services 2005-10-21
$748,655 INLAND EQUIPMENT SERVICE, INC
Dept. of Homeland Security Maintenance, repair, or alteration of real property 2006-03-10

and on and on.

Contract in Texas 14 (2006)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by cutbothways]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Better get some more of your Mason buddies together.

I didn't come here for the Masonic love fest.

Freemasonry is the method of moving man from spirituality to materialism, so that we then can become slave of those with the secrets.

That is why one must confess in believing in God. If you don't, they don't need to convert you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join