It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Ron Paul and Freemasonry

aftermathnews.wordpress.com

I just happened to stumble across this comment over at the Daily Paul yesterday, and thought that I should share it with whoever is interested in knowing whether or not Ron Paul is a Freemason.

This does not prove anything in that regard, however it makes the probability that he is a Freemason very much higher since Eastern Star members are generally married to Freemason husbands, Rainbow girls are generally children of masons and because Ron Paul’s father was also a mason. And in addition, according to the comment, he “respects the organization”, which is wholly uncharacteristic of anyone who is supposedly fighting against the masonically-inspired New World Order. Ron Paul is also an unofficial member of the John Birch Society, which was founded by masons, funded by Nelson Rockefeller and run by Jesuit-trained Knights of Malta. In other words, the JBS is a gatekeeper organization, designed to control the opposition and make sure nothing substantial is ever done to impede the New World Order system which just keeps on rolling over humanity. How about the Jahbulon Bullsh...[snip] Society for a more appropriate name?
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul supports freemasonry. It's not a big surprise because they rule the U.S. Government. Freemasons have been running for U.S. Congress, and helping each other get in high-positions of the world before & after the birth of this nation.

Freemason Admits Masons Control America

The majority of the U.S. Constitution was written by Freemasons. The leading Freemasons of today are closely-related, and they still have control over how this nation is misused. Freemasons own the white house, and they even designed it. So don't be surprised when any presidential-candidate supports Freemasonry.

aftermathnews.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
George Washington was a Freemason. I guess he's evil too, right?

You people that are anti-freemasonry, what do you have against them? Do you have some evidence that they are evil?

Or is it because they have some spooky symbols and a "secret handshake," that means they're a part of the "New World Order"? Is the 'unknown' always the opposition?

Did you know Freemasonry has over 5 million members worldwide? What kind of secret, dark, world domination organization has over 5 million members?

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, Freemasonry has been cast as an evil organization to steer us away from the real organizations that have ruled, and are ruling, the planet?

Its like religion. You have a few extremists and a few bad ones here and there, but does that mean the whole religion is bad? No.

Freemasonry has a few extremists and a few bad ones here and there, but does that mean the whole fraternity is bad? No.

We have masons here on ATS. I guess they're spies.

Can we just move past this whole Freemasonry = Bad phase and move on to the real enemies? The real enemies reside in the Bilderberg Group, the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations and many more organizations privately owned by international bankers hell bent on depopulation and one world government.

No, I'm not a Mason, but I know enough to know that the blame thrown upon Freemasonry, as a whole, is really just smoke and mirrors.

[edit on 4/23/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

This is not breaking news... this belongs in the Secret Society forum..

Ron Paul supports freemasonry. It's not a big surprise because they rule the U.S. Government. Freemasons have been running for U.S. Congress, and helping each other get in high-positions of the world before & after the birth of this nation.

I would be honored if Paul was a Mason.. but hey, I am a Mason.. and a Libertarian so I suppose I am biased right?..

Anyways, please, purdy please, PROVE to me Masons control the US?

(I will await proof)

PS. NovusOrdoMundi love the signiture haha... or should I say Lawl!

[edit on 4/23/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul may be a Freemason, so what? How do you think he was able to run for President. You don't necessarily have to be a Freemason to move up the political ladder, but it certainly helps. I still think Ron Paul is an honorable person and would still vote for him any day!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As long as there is no secret agenda I don't care what club the man (or anyone) belongs to. We've been up and down this road many times. I agree with enough of what this man says to accept him as a leader - history will provide us with the rest of the story.

Also, dammit! - If the Freemasons are as influential and powerful as the detractors say; they are doing a horrible job of supporting one of their own in reaching a post where he could (at least in theory) prove just how non-evil the Freemasons are! But I'm sure Freemasonry as a culture is as full of political infighting as any other large organization.

I maintain that the problems arise when leaders have to keep secrets which lead to distrust and paranoia (and no, I don't mean 'handshakes' or tradition secrets.)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmm another thing..

If Paul is a Mason, he is the only candidate to BE a Mason then (I actually am pretty sure hes not)

However.. he IS the only candidate that has family that are Masons, no one else does..

Then why is it the Media, the Republican and Democractic parties hate him, and conspired against him?

Maybe its actually a conspiracy against Masons?!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Ya, we are not all the same, don't know why we get painted with the giant agenda brush..

I am a Libertarian.. most I know are Republicans, however I know a very good number of Democrats (lots of factory guys, big on unions and the likes) .. and I know guys from all spectrums of the political field..

I cannot imagine them all agreeing on one candidate..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why not, they always seem to be in the market for a new group to demonize?

Too bad really, if the media were more 'openly' against him more people would see their 'ownership' for what it is. I know his rationale for not running Libertarian, but frankly - having heard all he has said - I would vote for him if he ran as a reptilian overlord.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know if he will run on the Libertarian ticket or not.. I know the Libertarian party is pretty mad at him for being on the Republican ticket for so many years.. which honestly it is kinda lowly of him to do that..

But there will be a Libertarian candidate, and a Constitutionalist as well.. and then again you could always "write in" a name..

I will be voting for my self with a write in.
Or none of the above.

I do think Paul should be on another ticket though, because I still want to vote for him..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
Did you know Freemasonry has over 5 million members worldwide? What kind of secret, dark, world domination organization has over 5 million members?

not to mention, Masonic Temples (lodges) are all listed publicly (phone book, google, etc.) and many of them post calendars of events for the public to see. Many hold events open to the public as well.

The "secrets" are just closed-door meetings. Just like any other organization has closed-door meetings.

Trying to tarnish Ron Paul's name, and tarnish the name of Freemasons all in one step? If anything, Ron's support should give more credit to Freemasonry - but it appears the OP is taking it the other way.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maybe its actually a conspiracy against Masons?!

Exactly! What you said is a good point about him possibly being the only Mason or Mason supporter. I don't know if he is or not.

But even if what you said isn't entirely true, I still think there is a conspiracy against Masons.

I don't know a whole lot about Freemasonry. So given that, I'm not willing to say that Freemasonry has never done anything wrong. I think that's a bit of a stretch because tons of groups and organizations do something to better themselves.

But as far as "FREEMASONS DID 9/11!!", "FREEMASONS FAKED THE MOON LANDING!!" - I mean, at some point its just ridiculous.

I've never seen one ounce of credible evidence that points to Freemasonry being behind all of these world events. All I've seen is some Internet bloggers and Alex Jones feeding off the symbols and handshakes and attempting to demonize the fraternity for not holding a press conference after every meeting specifying every little detail they've ever talked about.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
While I don't think Freemasonry is completely innocent in all of this, it is an organization, it has problems like any organization does. Like any organizations it's problems are higher up then the general category of Masons. Masons get duped the same way evangelicals and Wal-Mart employees get duped.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The way I see it .. Masonic ideas where based of Enlightenment ideas, which supported Democracy, the Freedom of the People, God Given Rights, and limitation to Governments, and the disposition of wealthy tyrants and kings........

So now..

We have a campaign of DisInfo against Masonry, accusing Masonic ideologies of being the polar opposite of what they actually are, yet they line up entirely with the ideas of main stream politicians..

Where as in reality those supporting people like Dr. Paul are supporting fundamental Masonic supported ideas, and working against the same exact things Masonic and Enlightenment ideas worked against.. a super powerful Oligarchy, entrenched in families who control the nations and big government.. suppression of the peoples and so forth.

So, I absolutely 100% believe there is a real conspiracy against Freemasons.... It's in the media, in the minds of the populace and spoken through our nations political actions.

Libertarianism is a return to Masonic ideas, ideas of the Enlightenment age.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck & post by NovusOrdoMundi

Why wouldn't high-degree freemasons be evil? Their leaders support the New World Order, Kaballah, Zionism, and other cults/plagues of this world. They may not seem like they're a secret-society to people of your ilk, but they are very secretive when they do their rituals in their dark facilities.

Explain why their symbols are all over fiat-money, police-badges & other "federal" property. Why do they honor and respect Albert Pike & other racists? How can anyone make freemasonry look good after all of the crimes of their leaders? It's a large criminal-organization & cult:

Riddles In Stone part 1 of 2 - NO TO GLOBAL DICTATORSHIP

Google Video Link

Description of Video:

about how the satanic, freemasonic secret societies created and designed washington DC. Part 1 is called "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: The New Atlantis -- Volume 1"

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Why wouldn't high-degree freemasons be evil?
No...

Answer me this:

Why would "higher degree" Freemasons be evil?

Their leaders support the New World Order, Kaballah, Zionism, and other cults/plagues of this world.

LOL plagues?.. anyways.. would you mind showing me a "high" Freemason that supports said things? (not on an individual level, on an organized level. With names please) Except the Kabbalah and "cults" as many believe the Kabbalah has some effect on Masonry, and some members are members of religious groups you may consider "a cult". Myself included.

They may not seem like they're a secret-society to people of your ilk, but they are very secretive when they do their rituals in their dark facilities.

Our lodge is rather bright actually, and the degrees are done with the lights dimmed, this is true. Unless you mean dark as in "eevviilll"..

Explain why their symbols are all over fiat-money

OO one of thems are ya? Show me a Masonic symbol on our Fiat money.

police-badges & other "federal" property

Police badges? Show me one.

Federal property? Or, property of the Peoples? .. Do YOU fear Corner Stones

Why do they honor and respect Albert Pike & other racists

I personally don't like the guy, don't like his book either, but then again, I live in the North where as the Southern Jurisdiction likes Pike.. not sure about Pike being racist, I have not seen any real proof he was heavily involved with the KKK, but he was southern, and the time was right, so it shouldn't be surprising if he was racist?

How can anyone make freemasonry look good after all of the crimes of their leaders?

LOL... ok, "leaders" .. do show me the Leader of All Masons in the World.

(waits for a pic and movie about the Queen of England)

It's a large criminal-organization & cult:

And you son is ignorant.

The movie (I wont watch it, actually I am fairly certain I have seen it before..)

pictures a corner laying ceremony? ... If your in Columbus Ohio this June, you can see one live for your self. (gasp! we may take your soul though!)

*sigh* ..

What the hell am I complaining about? .. WHY am I arguing with you?...

YOU think I OWN YOU ...... so I will think that I OWN you TO.

This makes you my beehotch right?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
LOL....the sherrifs badge is a symbol for the OTO. Anywhoo the elite are not really all associated with Freemasonry, though they have definitely left their mark on it. It can be corrupted just like anything else, same thing could be said about the catholic church or US Government.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sheriffs badge? ... Is a star.. its not exactly "unique" and I am quite confident has nothing to do with the OTO which is not Masonic?

---I think I give up now.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's the same star as Crowley's seven pointed star. And you are correct it is not masonic.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Crowley did not invent the 7 pointed star, and was most likely used before crowley started using it..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join