It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location of Mass Graves Revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sad. Very sad.

The only other thing I can say is that I hope the "holier than thou" canadians on here that constantly berate the U.S. will realize that they have enough skeletons in their own closet to worry about before taking any other country to task.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WuTang

If I inflict a situation on a person that causes them to die - preventing them from receiving medical treatment for a disease, keeping food or water away from them, or perhaps not interfering as another person takes a more "direct" approach to ending that person's life... then I am culpable for their death. I have caused it. Maybe the legalese calls it something other than homicide, but the concept is the same - I will have caused another human being's death.

If I expand this, and engage in such conduct against an entire ethnic group in a systematic and state-sponsored method, resulting in who the heck knows how many dead people, then not only am I killing people, but now it is genocide.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

One thing that Canada is doing that very few other nations are doing is bringing the genocide of First Nations to light. This is thanks to the Tony Merchant Law group in Regina Saskatchewan Canada.

To give you an idea upon how the USA wants to bury its past just look at the history of the Trail of Tears as well as the history of A.I.M. !!
When the Hopi Indian Elders asked for an audience at the United Nations to discuss the Native American history it was vetoed by the United States of America.

www.crystalinks.com...

When presidential pardons came before Bill Clinton, Mr. Leonard Peltier , a political prisoner in the USA, was ignored.
www.leonardpeltier.net...

I do agree that Canada has a “holier then thou” attitude. I would say, from what I have witnessed from both living in the USA and in Canada that Canada is much worse when it comes to racism. (from a Native American perspective)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

i can't stop thinking about these atrocious murders, my heart aches for those poor children and the FRD. what can i, a us citizen do to help? i didn't hear any of this on the news or read anything about it in the paper, i have to find it on a website, that alone is a crime.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to posts by FadeToBlack & stepfoy

I understand both of you. I'm glad y'all & others know what happened to those poor victims of genocide, and I'm glad y'all are opposed to the villains, who have systematically murdered innocent people, throughout history.

Fight wicked people, for as long as they exist.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Incredible stuff. I had heard this stuff was going on but this is a great detailed story on the issue. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

I agree with you. I'm disgusted by those murders too. Thanks for sharing your viewpoint of the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I am a 'WHITE' (with maybe a little southren AmerIndian on my mother's side).

I was subjected to nine months in a Roman Catholic childrens home in central Minnesota in 1959.

My conclusions about the staff (Nuns): Many probably came out of abusive homes and were psycologicaly unfit (by today's standards) to have contact with children. (The standards of that era were that taking care of children was unskilled labor that anyone could do.)
In one case a Nun's obituary revealed that she had a degree in psycology, yet she failed to realize that one boy was a psycopath. This psycopath had her wrapped around his little finger. She believed his pathological lies rather than my truth. (Were Catholic Collages and Universities giving inflated grades and worthless degrees to Nuns to qualify them for Church funded jobs?)

I also wonder if the reason the Nuns were so hard on the boys was that they had fled into the convent after being molested?

In any case 19th and 20th century orphanages were often crimes against children. One slang term for them in the 1800's was "Angle Factory or Angle Farm" because so many babies went in and so few came out alive. Generally the authorities looked the other way because the poor foundling bastards were potential heirs, grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

Take a look at the way Quebec took the Dionne Quintuplets away from their parents to use them as tourist bait in the 1930's. SCANDALOUS!

Take a good look at how Provencial PM Dupless had hundreds of children labled retarded to get money from the central government.

When I look at the history of the Orphan Trains of the late 1800's, I see mobile slave markets.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

whiteraven: i'm going to email john hagee, he does care and he also has the money, power, and the lord on his side. he CAN help! thanks, stephanie

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John, Sartell, MN, USA

john: after reading your post i keyed in the dionne quintuplets and read one of the many stories, i was horrified! the three remaining sisters are in poor health with limited funds, they are sueing the canadian government for part of the money that was made off them, i wish them the best. after hearing your story and the story of those poor murdered children, i think very little of the canadian government. i feel even more strongly now, that they and the catholic church should have to pay for each child that they exploited and murdered. it's sad but we are just people without any money to them, how can we fight the government? the catholic chuch has alot of skeletons and they're coming out. may peace be with you and the others who have suffered.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
There are dirty little secrets like this everywhere. Government involvement in ethnic cleansing, using children as medical Guinea Pigs etc.
There are other cases that spring to mind too, such as the deliberate radiation poisoning of tens of thousands of Sephardi children in Israel in the 50's. A dirty little episode swept under the rug that still has repercussions today for the survivors and their children. And carried out by Gods Chosen too
Oh!, and no "reparations" for them.

Just shows again that it's those who make a career out of telling us what to do that are often the most evil, unfeeling sociopaths in society.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
he should open up his own church there and preach what ever he wants...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My wife's Great Grandmother Sweetwater was forced to go to "Indian school" in Oklahoma...and this very shortly after the trail of tears. Her daughter Nana was also forced to go to Indian school. They were beaten if they spoke Choctaw or Chickasaw. Nana is still living and has many stories of abuse by the American government.

We are in Canada now and we were shocked to see the very same thing in Canadian history.

As I said before though...it is very unique of the Canadian government in relation to the history of colonialism to admit to such a crime.

The crime, well planned, to the extent that the Government of Canada passed laws toward its favor was carried out with a sense of righteousness. Children, people I have spoken too, had dental work done with no painkillers, one man had all of his teeth pulled when he was 12.....every single tooth with no pain medicine. Some were raped and many died. (and I heard things I will never write down)

They were forced to give up their way of life, their family, their brothers and sisters.

I will tell you the story of a old man.

He lives in Northern Saskatchewan. He is Cree. When he was first taken from his parents who lived in a remote part of Saskatchewan and made a living as trappers he said he cried every night. He missed the warmth of the cabin, the warmth and voice of his mother and playing with his brothers and sisters. He was about eight years old.

He was shipped to a school, Notre Dame, near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. The distance from his home in Northern Sask to Notre Dame is abouth the width of Oklahoma.

Anyways, after learning English and suffering at the hands of the priests he took to losing himself in the game of hockey.

One of the priests took interest in him and began to coach him in the finer points of the game.

As he grew word of the Indian hockey player began to spread. Scouts form the Montreal Canadians and the Chicago Black Hawks heard of the player. Plans were in the making but first they had to see this guy in action.

Years had gone by. He had not heard from his mother or his family in years. He did not even no how to get back home. He said he would sob every night as he went to sleep. He was now almost 16.

His hockey skills continued to grow and the priest had placed him within the ranks of the Moose Jaw Canucks . He was an amazing player according to the NHL scouting reports.

After a out of town game the team noticed that the Moose Jaw Canucks star had went missing! Sure enough, he had left after the game and began walking toward his home.

AND…he walked all the way back to his home, in the woods, in Northern Saskatchewan. (Like walking across Oklahoma) As he approached the old cabin he could see his mother stacking wood and the dogs began to bark and howl. His mama looked up but was unable to recognize her lost son. He cried out to his mother loudly. She dropped the axe, recognizing her lost boy and fell to the earth weeping and sobbing. The young man picked his mother up, hugged her and helped her into the cabin. They both wept.

The coach from the Moose Jaw Canucks had a good idea were the boy hockey star had went. After a few days he drove as close as he get to the boys home. He walked the rest of the way, meeting the parents. (HIS brothers and sisters had all been taken away)

He explained to the parents how good he was as a hockey player but the boy did not want to go. He tried to tell them about the NHL interest in the boy but he insisted upon staying. Finally after threats to his father and mother the boy agreed to go back to Notre Dame outside of Moose Jaw.

TO make a long story short he was drafted by the Chicago Black Hawks and became the first Indian pro hockey star. He never forgot his family sending money and to this day heads up the battle for Indian Family Rights in Saskatchewan.

www.ammsa.com... - anchor10522569
Quote below
“ Another family connection at the games was that of Fred Saskamoose, 64, and his 14-year-old grandson Riley Gardypie, a member of the Fort Carlton bantam hockey team.
Saskamoose was raised on the Sandy Lake Reserve north of Prince Albert and was the first Treaty Indian to compete in the National Hockey League.
After a brilliant junior hockey career with the Moose Jaw Canucks, Saskamoose played 13 games with the Chicago Black Hawks before retiring and returning to Western Canada..”
www.sicc.sk.ca...

I was told this story in North Battleford by an old man.....I have only did a little research to verify the story. Most of it is verified.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.canada.com...

go to the above link to read about Fast Freddy. The first Indian Hockey pro. This man knows first hand about the schools. This story is much more accurate then my "oral history"

Whiteraven

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stepfoy

You are emailing a man, John Hagge, who is part and parcel of the very system who persecutes us....or are you just joking because it is so absurd?

I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You know what strikes me the most about this? If these mass graves had been found in certain "other" countries this news would have been supersized and blasted out from every US "news agency" until our ears bled. Hell, apply this story to a country like Iran and the war drums would be echoing around the world.

The amount of double standards we live with really suck.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Mass Graves of Canadian Children Revealed; Catholic Pope Issued Letter of Demand
Kevin Annett, 18.042008 03:25

At a public ceremony and press conference held yesterday in downtown Vancouver, the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD) released a list of twenty eight mass graves across Canada holding the remains of untold numbers of aboriginal children who died in Indian Residential Schools, most of them run by the Catholic Church.

Breaking News:
Location of Mass Graves of Children in Canada Revealed for the First Time; Catholic Pope issued Letter of Demand; Independent Tribunal Established
Squamish Nation Territory (”Vancouver, Canada”)
Friday, April 18, 2008 1:00 am PST
At a public ceremony and press conference held yesterday in downtown Vancouver, the Friends and Relatives of the Disappeared (FRD) released a list of twenty eight mass graves across Canada holding the remains of untold numbers of aboriginal children who died in Indian Residential Schools, most of them run by the Catholic Church.
The list was distributed today to the world media and to United Nations agencies, as the first act of the newly-formed International Human Rights Tribunal into Genocide in Canada (IHRTGC), a non-governmental body established by indigenous elders.
Catholic Pope Benedict was issued a Letter of Demand by the IHRTGC today requiring that he confirm or deny the death of thousands of children in these residential schools.
In a statement read by FRD spokesperson Eagle Strong Voice, it was declared that the IHRTGC will commence its investigations immediately. This inquiry will involve international human rights observers from Guatemala and Cyprus , and will convene aboriginal courts of justice where those persons and institutions responsible for the death and suffering of residential school children will be tried and sentenced. (The complete Statement and List of Mass Graves is reproduced below).
Eagle Strong Voice and IHRTGC elders will present the Mass Graves List at the United Nations on April 19, and will ask United Nations agencies to protect and monitor the mass graves as part of a genuine inquiry and judicial prosecution of those responsible for this Canadian Genocide.

Eyewitness Sylvester Greene spoke to the media at today’s event, and described how he helped bury a young Inuit boy at the United Church’s Edmonton residential school in 1953

“We were told never to tell anyone by Jim Ludford, the Principal, who got me and three other boys to bury him. But a lot more kids got buried all the time in that big grave next to the school.”

For more information: www.hiddenfromhistory.org... , or write to the IHRTGC at: [email protected]
Issued on Squamish Territory , 18 April, 2008, under the authority of Hereditary Chief Kiapilano.
………………………………………………………………………………………

Press Statement: April 17, 2008
Mass Graves of Residential School Children Identified – Independent Inquiry Launched

We are gathered today to publicly disclose the location of twenty eight mass graves of children who died in Indian Residential Schools across Canada , and to announce the formation of an independent, non-governmental inquiry into the death and disappearance of children in these schools.

We estimate that there are hundreds, and possibly thousands, of children buried in these grave sites alone.

The Catholic, Anglican and United Church , and the government of Canada, operated the schools and hospitals where these mass graves are located. We therefore hold these institutions and their officers legally responsible and liable for the deaths of these children.

We have no confidence that the very institutions of church and state that are responsible for these deaths can conduct any kind

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Watching the video now for the first time.
I can’t even begin to write how I feel at the moment so I’ll stay mute, other than to say if you haven’t seen this video, watch it.

This man Kevin Annett is a modern day hero - I hope people support him.

peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join