It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Warns Of Economic Worldwide Collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Ron Paul Warns Of Economic Worldwide Collapse

www.youtube.com

Ron Paul Warns Of Economic Collapse. There is no questioning we are in a ressission Now.The War has taken it's toll. The bases worldwide has taken it's toll. Roman Empire fell the same way...welcome to the New Rome.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rense.com

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
All the dominos are in place: OIL, The Dollar, Comodities, the Constitution has been gutted, the prison camps are built, the police armed to the teeth; Bush is in New Orleans push forward on his North American Union, the National ID Card is due in law next month, half our country are immigrants from the 3rd world...the list is so very long and there are still disinformation agents trying to convince us 9-11 was anything but a Kissinger-CIA Black Op. My Russian wife tells me that Russia is restricting flights from the west and is preparing to help China and Iran strangle us...we have been played like fools. The Presidential election is a farce, has been and we have made most of the world hate us to the point where they will be thrilled to see us go down. If you think is it not bad, wait just a little longer and it will be at each and everyone of your doors. Go ask your boss about the company and your job security. If you are told everything is fine, you must work for the state or federal government.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
apparently, the American people, and the current incarnation of the Republican party could not give a rats behind about this looming economic crisis.

Don't even get me started on the Tax-hounds known as Hillary and Barack.
They'll just speed things along.
Although I still have a little hope for America. Ron took 16 percent in the PA primary. So some people actually care about real issues.
I noticed tht Sams Club (a membership club like Costco) is limiting sales on Rice already.

Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul

This group of voters, place all over the country is a seed of hope, in my mine.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Did the law, for national ID's go through? I have heard about it many of times, but i have never read that it was actually passed. I have heard many of rumors about it coming in May, But could someone please link the source?

Ron Paul got 16% of the vote in PA - HOPE FOR AMERICA

However you will never hear about this on TV, with all the horrible propaganda between Obama, and clinton. . .which seems to occupy 70% Of any national l aired news organization. Meanwhile things are being slipped in to congress under our very noses.

Sadly the longer we wait the more we will be drenched in our own blood for the greed of the elite

Regrets,

Hakii

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I tend to agree with MajKarma, but I do still hold a little hope for November, along with spacedoubt.

I won't hijack here. Go find my candidate yourself...

Ron is certainly the only one in D.C. even remotely representing "the people" and he does it "fully."

I'm with Hal on this, in one of my threads... it's time to "clean house" in D.C., one way or another.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I don't think Hillary or Barrack will necessarily fix what is ailing the country economically, but I do think they would make major improvements.

They do raise taxes, but in the right areas. No one upper middle class and below will be affected. Well, that's not true, they'll be affected with a stronger dollar, more spending power, and more money.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hakii
Ron Paul got 16% of the vote in PA - HOPE FOR AMERICA

I thought Ron Paul was out of the running? Ever since I read that article about him focusing on congress and not the presidental election. I took that as his resignation for presidancy. Is that not true?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Frankly, I am thinking it is time to start posting George Carlin bits about the elite club most of us don't belong to or give up, call my dad and ask when the next Shriner's meeting is and go join the other side...it's definately better at theis game and have all the chips and what do I have on thisa side of the table? UGH We need our Grandparents, they would now what to do...oops, they'd be asking me what the hell Iam doing on this side of the street. I am laughing realizing whjat a turn coat I may turn out to be.. What the heck, if you can't lick 'em...join them and instead of having to argue with all the dweebs and #*%$#@ I can have them mow my lawn and clean my toilets. I am almost not joking here but for the time being here is George Carlin

AMERICA IS TYRANNY IT"S A BIG Club and YOU AIN'T IN IT
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I don't think Hillary or Barrack will necessarily fix what is ailing the country economically, but I do think they would make major improvements.

They would raise taxes through the roof. EVERYONE would suffer.
They claim it would be 'only on the rich' but that's not true.
They recently voted to raise taxes* for anyone making $37,000 a year or more. That's right - $37,000. That's not rich.

We all would have less money and less money means less spending power. And that means a WORSE economy.

There is no 'right place' to raise taxes.
As was said earlier - Obama or Hillary would just push it along faster.

(*raise taxes = take away tax cuts - that's a tax raise)

[edit on 4/23/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is exactly why this man is so great!

All of what he said is true and undeniable.

The dollar is a canary in the mine.

We already see it starting to die.

Will we not get out of the mine before certain doom?

Only time will tell.

North American Union is here.

The Amero is here.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this one when it first came out and it just goes to show you the difference between someone who knows what hes talking about and someone who doesnt. The problem is Ron Paul is way ahead of his time but he wont be fully recognized till its to late that is the sad part.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Your dear mr. Paul has the most realistic view upon the state of things than any other politician we are witness to over here in Europe.

I cannot understand why there are no more supporters for this man...

Empires do fall... So will America, and so will Europe eventually. I hope he'll receive enough votes at the election to atleast be noticed a bit...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MacSen191

He did take a hiatus to win his district in Texas. Which he won by a landslide.
The people that know him down there, respect him very much.

Now that it's over, he's still campaigning..He'll be in my hometown on Friday, and Saturday.

Here is a little snippet from a debate, back in January. Regarding his take on the scurrent state, and future of our economy. He's got a pretty goo grasp on Things. His big problem, as far as getting elected, is that special interest groups have NO Grasp on him. He doesn't play that game.
Thats why he should be president.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

They would raise taxes through the roof. EVERYONE would suffer.
They claim it would be 'only on the rich' but that's not true.
They recently voted to raise taxes* for anyone making $37,000 a year or more. That's right - $37,000. That's not rich.

We all would have less money and less money means less spending power. And that means a WORSE economy.

There is no 'right place' to raise taxes.
As was said earlier - Obama or Hillary would just push it along faster.

(*raise taxes = take away tax cuts - that's a tax raise)

[edit on 4/23/2008 by FlyersFan]

Why is it that americans can't get their heads around the "you have to pay for services".. yeah, it's called taxes.. americans don't even come close to paying enough. Cutting more taxes at this point would finally finish off your country...
how about a novel idea, increase taxes, pay them, run a budget that isn't so devastating..

Us + low taxes = dead country in debt past its eyeballs.

my country (canada) one of the higher taxed countries of the world, guess what.. we can pay for our stuff and still run a budget surplus.

anyways... back to the subject

ron paul does have some good things to say.. BUT.. he says alot of stupid stuff to.
though on this point, I agree with whats being said, it's all very real.. but americans won't be able to save the day.. this isn't a movie.. the bed has been made over the last 2 generations, now we all get to lay in it!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by pynner]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
you people make me laugh

what currency do these people use if not American dollars?

do you think the people who have billions of American dollars are just going to let America and all that money go down the tubes?

why spend 50+years of your life building up this fortune in American dollars to sit around and watch it all go to waste?

what do they have to gain?

they must have some other currency, some stash of gold bars or Ron Paul is a politician and wants to win an election OR the economy isn't that horrible and all of the American billionaires that have billions of American dollars who keep building and doing business in America with American money see no problem with the economy or the American dollar (how much money is Donald Trump putting into new york, and other places RIGHT NOW...exactly Jerry Jones building a 100,000 seat stadium for the Dallas Cowboys...exactly i don't imagine them paying the contractors doing the work in Yen, UK Pounds or Euros)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pynner

Us Americans understand the need to pay for services. It's a simple concept.
What torques me to no end, is the lack of accountability, the bureaucracies that develop around a particular program. And a horrible lack of results.

We have very little say in how our tax dollars are spent.
Unless we belong to a special interest group (a lobbyist).
And you know who funds those groups right?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

While I'm not aware of them voting against the tax refund, it's really irrelevant.

Firstly, they didn't vote to raise taxes, the voted against a ONE TIME tax refund (I assume that's what you are referring to).

Second, a $400 tax refund is not what people who make $37,000 a year need.

That really is no help at all. What this country needs is for someone to raise the minimum wage up to a an acceptable standard of living.

The chances of that happening are higher under a democrat than a republican - at this point.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Not that I agree with the gloom & doom theory of our economy, but I do have to point out that something you said is erroneous. No billionare or millionare holds their wealth in currency. It's all on paper in the markets, real estate, and commodities & futures. A sinking dollar value actually makes some of these men wealthier because they have holdings in either foreign money markets or precious metals which are strengthening vs the weakening US dollar.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by pynner

Us Americans understand the need to pay for services. It's a simple concept.
What torques me to no end, is the lack of accountability, the bureaucracies that develop around a particular program. And a horrible lack of results.

We have very little say in how our tax dollars are spent.
Unless we belong to a special interest group (a lobbyist).
And you know who funds those groups right?

your right on that one... fair enough..

that's pretty frustrating.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That really is no help at all. What this country needs is for someone to raise the minimum wage up to a an acceptable standard of living.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Sublime620]

Raising the minimum wage will simply make everything more expensive. If a company has to pay their employees double what they currently pay, then they'll pass that savings on to you and me by doubling the cost of their service or good. Suddenly we'll have the McDonald's $2 menu and the only effect of the minimum wage increase is the same burden on those making min. wage as before while placing an increased burden on those of us who make more than min. wage, but didn't recieve a wage hike equal to the increase in the minimum wage.

Increasing the wage truly does bring the middle class and upper class lower while doing effectively nothing for the lower class.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join