It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien ship and body found in ice wtf!!is this real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
is this a movie?
or realy something found?

I'll cut and paste below some details from my database of infamous UFO videos:

The relevant video forms part of a large viral advertising campaign for a game for the PS2 ("Shadow of the Colossus").

It is discussed on numerous websites, and many players of "Shadow of the Colossus" have recognised "giants" from the game in the Siberian "UFO" video (and other videos released as part of the same advertising campaign).

Various websites also include screenshots from the game and from the videos, making the similarities clear.

The siberian giant in the "UFO" video is the second boss in the game.

Relevant existing threads on ATS include the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

To understand, you'll first need to study up on viral/stealth marketing. The idea is to generate a lot of word-of-mouth excitement. Also notice that you don't really see them digging, like with the auger, while the Colossus or anything "strange" is visible.

Second, the game is called "Shadow of the Colossus", not just "collauis".

the ice ufo and body show's no acting or hint of trying to con

That's the point, if the hoax is too "obvious" then it wouldn't generate near the same ammount of word-of-mouth buzz. The more convincing it looks, the more likely people are to spread the word. These clips were released prior to the game's release to generate buzz.

Finally, here's a pic I put together to help you compare.

I've rotated the in-game shot to give a slightly better angle.
You can see the horn, the "2 blocks" in the temple region, and numerous other matches.

Hopefully that will illustrate it a bit better for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

The MIB CIA must have lost track of that one.

So much for 15 minuets to get to a saucer craft.

Too bad they can't hide the fact that normal sized people are
carried out besides the little actors in case of soft crashes.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The site:

web.archive.org...

It was created on October 27th, 2005 as promotion. The "updates" are fake as the site didn't exist on those dates.

The promotion was for a Playstation 2 game as mentioned. It was done in conjunction with Beano Publishing (they even registered the site).

beanopublishing.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ixnay]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When ever I see video footage of some event claimed to be of the unknown with proof and the camera bounces around erraticaly, goes blurry or suddenly shows static, I think scam shot.

This video has the mark of a scam shot since the footage shakes, panns, is jumping around scenes and never zooms in on the details of what they want us to believe they found.

On seeing this, I immediately thought of John Carpenters Thing with the norweigans finding the thing. Only the video was more beleiving in the movie.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
This video has the mark of a scam shot since the footage shakes, panns, is jumping around scenes and never zooms in on the details of what they want us to believe they found.

Have you read the thread properly? This isn't a Scam, or someone trying to claim it is a UFO crash site, and there aren't alien bodies. It was viral advertising/campaigning for a PS2 Game that was released a while back about massive giant monsters called collussus'

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I don't know..... They were cutting ice and all of a sudden it cut and it seemed as if it was placed there. How would they get it out?

If it was real shock then the cameraman would have started filming the second they saw something. At least I would do that.

What was that hairy thing the guy was looking at in what seemed like the middle of a disc shaped object?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If its real we would hear about it on FOX NEWS for sure.

So relax it will be on the evening new before any where else.

None of this is real cause if it were we would know too much.

So nothing has turned up alive or dead in 2000+ years.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So obviously fake, you can tell its all CG, how can someone mistake that for real?

It's really cool but obviously fake. You can see the texture differences between the real world and the objects they added in with CG.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Prophecy is fulfilled. The Collosi will walk the earth once more. Prepare for the future. 05/02/10

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Enrikez

I always saw that Skeleton on the beach clip as a ploy to discredit the real Nephillim skeletons found.
(I didn't know it was part of the same advertisement regime)

real Nephillim skeletons found?
Can you link to this?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Its fake! It was part of a viral campaign. It has been talked about before and posted here before.

Lets focus on something else please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join