It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon Slaying Meditation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hey guys, hope this thread finds you all happy and in good health

Right, i'll get on with it

I was meditating the other day and i had this crazy vision thing

basically this demon (or whatever it was) came at me and i totally kicked it's ass!!

the thing was like i white body of smoky matter but it opened it's mouth as it came nearer to me and it's mouth and eyes were black and really disturbingly scary!

It couldn't have been more that a second or two after i saw it that this amazingly powerful energy made of pure white light shot out of my chest and blasted the demon thing into oblivion! it was so powerful my breath escaped me and when i opened my eyes i felt quite spooked to be fair!

i just wondered if anyone knows anything about this?

I'm just starting to learn about meditation and how do do it properly and until i've got all the info i've just been doing it how i always do... i just kind of try and picture my inner self and see what happens!!

any one got any thoughts, it was a bit scary and i need a virtual hug!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So this white light just shot out of your chest by itself? that doesn't sound right

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That's why i'm asking about it!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
so no one can help me with this then? i'm starting to get the feeling i need to change my perfume or something!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi realism
your post interested me alot because i have recently had an experience myself which involved a demon (though it was nowhere near as positive an experience as you appear to have had).
Because of this i have spent several weeks trying to research the subject and I have read many conflicting things. However i do remember reading somwhere that demons represent an aspect of your life that needs to be delt with. To have defeated a demon in a "vision/dream" means that whatever you are doing in your life to deal with this matter is the correct course of action. I hope that makes sense.
As for you not being in control of this I see 2 answers. If this was some kind of vision then your participation is not required as you are being "shown" somthing. 2nd it could indicate that your "higher self" (which apparently is always working to your highest good) took control of the situation. however i have no idea what that would indicate as far as your meditation methods are concerned.

I should however point out that I am no way an expert on these matters. In fact this is my very first post here and the subject is somthing i am trying to understand myself. So please dont take my word for it go research it some for yourself coz I would hate to be sending you in the wrong direction.
hope you find the answers .

ps. If anyone else knows better please post a reply am really keen to understand this subject better

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I suspect nobody is helping you because energy doesn't shoot out of chests for no reason and it makes your story seem like either a dream a self created delusion or a work of fiction. "demon" eyes aren't black, that much energy doesn't fire out without taking a moment to gather first and you simply wouldn't be able to manage a blast that size and still be confused as to its nature. perhaps you just had a very vivid dream?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hey dudster, thank you so much for your post, it was very helpful!

i'm not worried about the demon thing i'm just curious as to what happened really, i just found it a bit odd and wondered if anyone had experienced the same thing!

i truly hope you have sorted out your demon, i think i always try and think that if anything bad ever came to me that my inner light would over power any bad force there was, no matter how great! i don't know if you can use that in what your trying to do, but it always helps me. it could even have been that my thoughts on this just manifested themself in my vision! who knows, but thank you very much for your reply

and welcome to ats by the way

Real x

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

ok, well i know what i was doing and i was meditating and not asleep, so that says vision, not dream, even though the two maybe related and if it was a dream it would still be strange!

white light may not shoot from your chest in your visions but it did in mine, and the "Creature" may have not been a demon at all, since i am not an expert i don't know what it was but it's eyes were black, and if no one is responding to me because of what i'm asking then why are you???

i asked for a little insight not for criticism on my visions! i know what i saw but i thank you for the information that demons eyes aren't black, i will remember in future when my mind is being attacked by something evil to ask it what it is!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Its possible that the vision was representative of something else. perhaps overcoming darkness (ignorance) within yourself by illuminating it with light (knowledge) ? but generally people dont do those kinds of things without any kind of understanding of the nature of energy

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ok, i like the theory that is coming together here now, basically when you see demons in your visions they could be representative of something in your life, not an outside force, and if you are overcoming the demon then it means you are over coming the situation!

hhmmm, very interesting, oh and sorry if i was a bit rude Huntaxx, i'm quite defensive on here at the moment, been getting attacked a fair bit!!

just to let you know though my inner light visions have always been quite strong, i have some quite deep visions sometimes, but this one was a bit scary, i guess i just don't want it to start happening all the time really!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by realism]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by realism
ok, i like the theory that is coming together here now, basically when you see demons in your visions they could be representative of something in your life, not an outside force, and if you are overcoming the demon then it means you are over coming the situation!

hhmmm, very interesting, oh and sorry if i was a bit rude Huntaxx, i'm quite defensive on here at the moment, been getting attacked a fair bit!!

just to let you know though my inner light visions have always been quite strong, i have some quite deep visions sometimes, but this one was a bit scary, i guess i just don't want it to start happening all the time really!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by realism]

Im sorry for suggesting you may have dreamed it. there are many pretenders on here and ive found the best way to get them to slip up is to give them a little poke by asking them straight up about the little inconsistencies and see how they react and it does seem extremely odd that that much energy would come out with no chance to gather and without understanding how it happened. it makes more sense to me that the experience was based on your perceptions of demons and energy and was representative of an internal struggle. or perhaps it was your higher self taking care of you? if your an old soul your higher self might have the experience to gather and fire light in such a short amount of time. did you feel like you the personality or you the true self during the vision? did the light blast feel natural or new and surprising?

If its your higher self then im afraid i cant really share much as thats something im still trying to fully understand myself. although ive experienced enough to know that it exists im still not properly communicating with it and still trying to purge myself of any limiting beliefs so i can connect with it better

[edit on 21-4-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i'm not sure, when i meditate i try to communicate with my inner self and i suppose i feel quite calm, but i reckon i'm still thinking with my ego so to speak.

the light was a surprise, i saw the demon thing coming at me and before i knew it this light just totally anhialated it! but it came from me! i don't know what the creature was if it's not a demon then i don't know what else to call it. i kind of just don't want it to come back!

i don't know if i'm an "old soul" but i reckon i might be, like i said some of my visions and things can be quite extreme!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello again

Thanks loads for the welcome realism.

Having read what you guys have written and coz i am really keen that you dont put too much stock in anything i have said I just wanted to add a couple of points.

Firstly The experience i had was nothing like yours Realism. to be honest the "thing" that attacked me totally "kicked my butt" (to coin your phrase). But to back up what Huntaxx said its eyes were like white lights not black and it first appeared to me as some one i knew. (I wont say anymore coz I dont wanna clogg up your thread with my experience)

the other thing that has occured to me is that you said the light came from your chest. This made me think of the heart chakra (somthing i do know a little about). This is the center for all a persons unconditional love , which, i have been told, is the best way to deal with a demon. However from my understanding, energy originating from your heart chakra should be green (or possibly pink according to some) so that doesnt really fit.

It really sounds to me like you had some kind of "insight" rather than an actual demonic experience. Which i will stress, by anyones standards, is a good thing (lol).

As before i dont claim to have the answers. all i would say is if it made you think then to my mind the experince is worth investigating for your own peace of mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
no worries babe, you're not "clogging" my thread! go ahead and share if you feel to do so!

i understand what you're saying and i know a bit about the heart chakra also, i would say there was a tinge of pink around the light but it was definately mostly white

i'm inclined to think that my vision was something to do with my inner self and hopefuly not an attack by an actual creature! i've heard that you can be really ill etc after a real demon attack and i didn't feel like that at all!

here's hoping i just dealt with some issues!! and thank you for all your help!

you're welcome to be my friend if you like!!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
*oops somehow double posted*

[edit on 21-4-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was asking if you felt like yourself during this vision because theres another possibility i can think of, and thats that your consciousness temporarily slipped back into a past life experience. although from the small details not adding up im betting it represented something you need to figure out, kind of like how dreams are intended to teach us a lesson through symbolism.

thats really all i can think of, ive been studying for over a decade now and make a point of knowing at least a little about most paranormal subjects but theres still so much left i dont fully understand. good luck to you

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Realism

This is not easy to diagnose via not knowing with you and not working with you.

However, I used to go into meditation before I had any guides, and out of no where these "demons" and really messed up ghoulish like entities would suddently appear out of no where and bam! knock me out of my meditation.

I was quite disturbed, until a friend told me to speak to their friend who was a very experienced medium.

He totally turned things around, and said to me did it not occur to me that these "demons" (and I use " in order to imply no judgement upon them) may be in need of my light?

That was when I realised I may be journeying without realising it, and now I sometimes go deep down into some very dark places to rescue souls.

That is a short version, and I only put these thoughts out to get you thinking along a number of different lines, and maybe how you can help these entities.

All peace, love and power to you. I have been shaken by things in the past. I once couldnt move in bed, as a pair of diembodied hands crawled up and started strangling me. This was a physical fight and it shook me up good and proper and I was scarred to go back to sleep.

But my shamanic teacher told me that that could be part of me attacking myself, I was going through troubled times. So yeah, my experience of me attacking myself was seriously physical.

Have a thought and listen to your heart as to what this experience can teach you.

Oh - and here is a big lot of love and hugs and remember, all you need is love in your heart and you'll be ok. But a bit of psychic protection may be in order too!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
it's funny you should say that as i was thinking if it came back then next time i would try and talk to it!! i know it can not harm me as my light is too strong and i truly have faith in that, i have always felt it,

About ten years ago i was raped and i know that sounds shocking and i don't want you to be all sympathetic, i've talked about it on here before and i'm totally ok with it, if anything it was a blessing because of what i learned about my self...

anyways, basically during this ordeal i somehow separated from my body and my inner self went somewhere beautiful and calm, i pretty much thought i was going to die as this guy had a knife to my throat but my inner self kind of took care of it and whatever evil was in this man i must have overcome him as he stopped and not to go into too much detail i got out of the situation alive, which is the best i could hope for really!!

what i am trying to say is i am truly not scared of bad situations as i know deeply that whatever happens to my body my soul is strong! so maybe i should talk to this thing, if in fact it was some external thing and not just my inner self putting my experiences into visual format so to speak!

if it needs my help or something then why not!

thank you for your advice, i really appreciate it, lots of cyber love floating your way also my friend!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hiya.
just wanted to say i totally agree with what yogifootballer said about having some psychic defence.
as for comunicating with such beings ....you'll have to make your own mind up about that. but my understanding is that many of these things thrive on negative energy and may not respond to an act of kindness.
certainly whatever attacked me does not want to "talk". i have tried several times to contact it through meditation since. I have experienced it's presence a few times but it has not comunicated with me since the first time it appeared.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
hey dudster how you doin?

well, i think that if this is an outside being there can't be any harm in trying! if it doesn't respond then i'm sure i could just blast it again!! but if it wants to talk and needs some help that may be why it tried to contact me.

Really and truly i can't see this happening because all the evidence supports that it was in fact a "personal" demon which i confronted so hopefully it wont be back!!

scientificly love vibrates higher than negativity so in theory i could totally kick it's ass agian!!

really appreciate all the help guys, it's been enlightening!!

Real x

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join