It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon Slaying Meditation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dudster
certainly whatever attacked me does not want to "talk". i have tried several times to contact it through meditation since. I have experienced it's presence a few times but it has not comunicated with me since the first time it appeared.

it sounds like your one is a bad one for real! has it been bothering you?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Maybe this will help, maybe it will just confuse, if it is the latter, just ignore it; there is nothing "out there" its all inside
There is nothing to be afraid of that will not show you to higher(deeper) understandings
Every single particular thought, realm, digit, or anything of anything, contains the whole, when you are faced with conflicting confrontations, it is the whole working towards balancing that area of its creation.

Now about Demons, in meditation your experience will take on any aspect you believe in, for example, what a classic depiction of a demon for a Christian is in meditation, could come as geometric shapes or vibrations or sounds to someone who never gave such energies the manifestation of a humanoid form, people say demons are evil because they are there to teach you how to overcome something either negative or blocking progress, and if you just ignore them, its like ignoring a personal problem. A lot of people can live with a priests banishing them, due to their faith, if they dont meditate, their faith will save/teach them, granted they understand their faith and are not double minded about it.
But for those of us who also utilize meditation, its important to know that we have ultimate power over any effigy's we encounter, and to not be scared, and always hold our ground that there is only good and love, anything else is a discrepancy of truth.
I think the beam of light was your higher self showing you that ultimate power you hold over demons.
Peace in light and love be upon you in your sojourn

[edit on 4/22/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

much respect to you for that! you seem to have a grasp on what i my self am trying to discover at the moment, it would be interesting to talk to you

Real x

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I guess maybe it is time to explain stuff a bit better.

First and foremost. I am not given to acts of fantasy and as far as i can tell i am not a nut job (lol)
I have been meditating on and off for years and have had numerous experiences that would seem strange but never anything i could not explain before.
2 months ago i was in India and had a number of enlightening moments most of which were very positive.
however one night while i was sleeping I was having (what i thought was) a perfectly ordinary dream in which i was talking to a close friend of mine.
At some point this friend told me a very obvious lie. may seem like a small thing but what they said made me instantly aware that it was not my friend I was talking to, at which point I challenged this person and that is when all hell broke loose. whatever this thing was got really mad and changed into what i can only describe as a huge shadow.
Being totally aware i was not awake i then attempted to wake up(strange in itself if you ask me). It was only at this point I realised that I was not dreaming and was somhow "out of my body". I returned to my body but this thing followed me and I still could not wake up. After a few moments of panic I did eventually wake up and lay in bed terified for several hours.
there are a number of other details but that is the basics of it. so for the last month or so I have been trying to work it out.
I know most will say that there are all kinds of explanations from sleep paralysis to me simply working through my problems in my sleep. but non of the explanations explain some very simple facts.

1)I was on holiday with 2 friends (one of whom is a reiki master). Both of them where aware of what had happened to me without me telling them about it. ie one friends first words to me at breakfast the following day were " what the hell was going on with you last night?" she had been in a building at least 1/4 of a mile from where i slept

2)Alot of what this "thing" said had relivance to my friends life not mine and was stuff i knew nothing about until after the event

And lastly I had damaged my foot in my "sleep" exactly where I had felt this thing had grabbed hold of me. but more importantly I could find no way of having hurt myself where i was asleep(nothing there to catch my feet on at all)

I will also add i was not on any drugs, medication , no alcohol. I hadnt even drunk the local water (lol)

Let me stress I would love a sensible scientific answer to all this but knowing what I do about the experience I cannot find one . And i have put alot of time into trying.
So if you know what happened to me please let me know cos its got me baffled.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i have no idea babes, it could have been something to do with the fact that all this positive stuff was happening to you and it was good that something really deep in your subconcious "awoke" to sort its self out?? maybe it was some deep issue coming to the surface to be healed?? i have no idea!

the other possibility like my situ is that it was actually some sort of demon!

somebody contacted me about all this and i might give him a shout and see if he can help you out

i think i'm ok, but you sound like you need a little insight

Real x

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
sorry I should add that.
I am in no way scared of this thing. I know its not me its interested in and I am pretty sure it only got mad cos I recognized it for what it is.
But what is bugging me is that I cant work out how to deal with it .
And it would be kinda nice if someone else had experienced somthing similar so i could know for sure I am not a total looney (lol).

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i know exactly how you feel when it comes to that babe!! the worst thing is i can't figure if it's best to be looney or not!! reckon i'm verging on the looney side of things my self!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
LMAO thanks for that Real.
One thing i have definitly learned from all this is that you need a sense of humour

Thanks for your support

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
anytime babes, i've emailed that guy for you, let me know what happens and if you need to chat you know where i am

Real xx

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

thanks alot . will do

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Realism,

Out of curiosity, did you get your meditation technique from Alien Agenda (Proof of Alien Comms)?.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

i've never heard of anything like that babes, i basically just sit down and shut my eyes and try to connect with my inner self by seeing my inner light! sometimes it takes me somewhere and i see things, sometimes it doesn't and i just see light dancing around!

i haven't studied anything! i'm starting to learn about chakras and how to open them etc but nothing else

Real x

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

There is loads of stuff out there about meditation and chakras Real. I'll see if i can find my old books and give you some titles . would u2u you but i dont have enough points yet.
A really close friend of mine has a reiki website i can give you the addy for if that sort of thing floats your boat

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Dudster]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I feel that it could be one of your own demons you have just met and destroyed.

But fighting begets more fighting so I would be inclined to meditate on it further to free it so it doesn't come back.

congratulations of your meditation

cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

i don't understand what you mean by free it? do you have a way i can try this?

thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

well how do we 'free' anything? With love and real forgiveness. that is very hard to do!

I think this is either you learning to love and forgive every aspect of you.
Everyone has a demon of some sort (that is what I believe)
You love and forgive yourself, you are free and so is all attached to you.

Killing could be symbolic of 'overcoming' something, but just because you kill something doesn't mean it goes away. It manifests into something else.
Killing off 'the self'... negative traits? A demon is already dead. You have probably killed it before.

I think it is intruiging that the Christ says he could rid people of demons but they come back. From that I feel, how are we when we are with someone who is very loving? We are the same, feel the same. What happens when they go away? We may not stay the way we felt?

I believe that when we 'kill' off something we do so because we don't want to see it anymore. In real life, if you had 'damaged' someone in some way, would you want to see them everyday? No, you would want to be reminded. Who would want to be reminded of who they once were or what they have done all the time?

It could also be that someone has hurt you causing an aspect of yourself to die... you may have gone to a dark place for a while and brought back a negative?

I feel that you by meditating will gain a deeper understanding of it.

I freed my demons when I understood that they belonged to me and understood what caused them.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i will ponder that!! i'm going to try and have an hour to myself sometime tomorrow so i will see what happens!

thank you for your very insightful advice

Real x

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have a question for anyone experienced with working with energy. i realize i may have made an assumption based on my own limitations so im wondering, do experienced people need to charge up their energy before firing it or is that just a limitation ive placed on myself? ive done self shielding and some minor healing but ive always found firing energy out to be very difficult and impossible if its not built up in an area first, is it just me?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dudster
its eyes were like white lights not black and it first appeared to me as some one i knew.

hmmm every demon ive ever seen has has red eyes so im beginning to think that maybe they take on various forms depending on the individual. ive had a few things happen recently thats teaching me that ive become too cautious of pretenders (i dont think either of you are, but theres a lot of them on this site) and it may have limited by normally open mind to a certain extent. im going to assume from now on that perceptions can vary wildly when it comes to the paranormal and try to find better ways to spot the fakers without relying on my own perceptions as much. sorry if i was unfairly cautious of anyone its just that ive recently realized how damaging believing something false can be when your seeking the truth and may have become a bit overly cautious

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
it's the double conspiracy sydrome we all get from time to time! i'm not an expert either but have you tried realising your light is always strong within you and firing it is more a case of releasing it... like just sending it in a certain direction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join