It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HAARP - A structured analysis.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
HAARP, you either love the theories or loathe them, but we must take into account the effect this has on our conspiratorial natures and possibly even our lives.

First we must understand just what HAARP is, HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is an Air Force, Navy and University of Alaska funded investigation to "understand, simulate and control ionospheric processes that might alter the performance of communication and surveillance systems" the program of experiments started in 1993 for a proposed twenty year span.

The main HAARP site is near Gakona, Alaska and is an extensive array of 180 aerial towers is in the process of being erected at a initial cost of $30m to make the phased array transmitter, named the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI).

HAARP is the third US ionospheric research site, the others are near the Arecibo Observatory, Puerto Rico and near Fairbanks, Alaska. A European research station is based near Troms in Norway.

The intention is to direct an 3600 kW pulse in the 2.8-10 MHz bandwidth into the ionosphere and then to examine the effects of the pulse and the recovery period using associated radar equipment. This sort of ionospheric pumping is commonly associated with solar flares, which is a stated area of research for HAARP. It is also associated with high-altitude nuclear explosions, an effect known as EMP, something none of the public documents point out. HAARP can also used to create ELF frequencies as a side effect of this ionospheric heating, however this method is extremely inefficient and poses no safety risk. HAARP will clearly be useful, and used, for studying these closely related effects.

The project is a favorite target for us conspiracy theorists. The proposed intention of the project is not certain, but theories include tests of the ability "to deliver very large amount of energy, comparable to a nuclear bomb, anywhere on earth", "changing weather patterns", "blocking all global communications", "disrupting human mental processes" and mind control, communicating with submarines, and "x-raying the earth". Some have pointed out that the constructed towers are similar in appearance to the abortive Wardenclyffe Tower of Nikola Tesla, another favourite topic of the conspiracy theories, one that is particularly interesting considering they don't look even remotely like the Wardenclyffe Tower.

Ok, now, factoring in information from SkepticOverlord that the Earth generates its own radio waves in times of activity, can we actually believe everything said before on the topic of HAARP?




posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting topic, that I will respond to. In Southcental Alaska, the winters can be severe. Last winter, however, we did not have any snow ........

This winter has been extreme- up to 5 feet of snow. I have never seen conditions in winter as they were last year. It was bizzare.
And the aurora borealis. Wow- there have been some incredible displays recently. Less than 2 weeks ago the whole sky-360 degrees, in all directions, was lit up. I have never seen the whole sky lit up before. There were tornado shaped lights, sheet lights, daggers in the sky, and all colors- from red to green to blue. It is not unusual, of course given where I live ,to see the lights. But the whole sky? Usually you will see them off in a particular direction.
I plan on attending the next HAARP open house. It will be later this year- I will show what I learn then. Gakona is but a short drive from where I reside.



posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The one thing that I don't believe is the mind control theory, but perhaps that is because I don't understand how it would work to such ends. Can anyone explain that aspect of it to me?



posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Jonna, as I understand the mind control conspiracy, the basic premise is that a
radio carrier frequency is altered with a "brain wave" modulation, which
is then recieved and demodulated by the brain to extract the brain wave and act
upon instructions thereby. Your skepticism is well justified. If it were that simple,
given our current technology with Radio Frequency, then everybody would be
somebody else's personal zombie, and you could buy the controller at Radio Shack
for about 50 bucks. While the human body as a whole does respond in certain
ways to the carrier frequency itself, we do not possess the intelligent, tuned components
that a radio reciever has to have in order to extract the modulation, or content of the
RF carrier. I have to stop here, even though it would be fun to speculate on just
how mind control experiments could be conducted, given the above constraint.
This is a rather paranoid place, averaging about 5-7 conspiracies per person.
Some are even afraid of their own shadows (Good grief Charlie Brown, Shadow-
People?) Speculation does not generate constructive dialog as it once did, here
it becomes a new conspiracy.


/\/ight\/\/ing



posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing
Jonna, as I understand the mind control conspiracy, the basic premise is that a
radio carrier frequency is altered with a "brain wave" modulation, which
is then recieved and demodulated by the brain to extract the brain wave and act
upon instructions thereby. Your skepticism is well justified. If it were that simple,
given our current technology with Radio Frequency, then everybody would be
somebody else's personal zombie, and you could buy the controller at Radio Shack
for about 50 bucks. While the human body as a whole does respond in certain
ways to the carrier frequency itself, we do not possess the intelligent, tuned components
that a radio reciever has to have in order to extract the modulation, or content of the
RF carrier. I have to stop here, even though it would be fun to speculate on just
how mind control experiments could be conducted, given the above constraint.
This is a rather paranoid place, averaging about 5-7 conspiracies per person.
Some are even afraid of their own shadows (Good grief Charlie Brown, Shadow-
People?) Speculation does not generate constructive dialog as it once did, here
it becomes a new conspiracy.


/\/ight\/\/ing


this is what you've been programmed to think. the fish don't know they're in the water.



posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling[/

Ok, now, factoring in information from SkepticOverlord that the Earth generates its own radio waves in times of activity, can we actually believe everything said before on the topic of HAARP?




Well lets see Sir Smiter of the Stupid,

Read this


www.radarmatrix.com...


Read this



www.df5ai.net...

Let me know what you think





posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey
Interesting topic, that I will respond to. In Southcental Alaska, the winters can be severe. Last winter, however, we did not have any snow ........




Hello Journey,

I have places in the Peninsula, in Cali, as we speak. I would enjoy reading your report. Especially on # of antenaes, power source [is still diesel], new construction, types of power lines coming in, # of government liscensed vehicles, and any other interesting obsevations.? I will be back around the first Red Run.

Polar Bear



posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
The one thing that I don't believe is the mind control theory, but perhaps that is because I don't understand how it would work to such ends. Can anyone explain that aspect of it to me?


Hello Jonna,

This site at the University of Davis should give you plenty of insight into mind contol from the receiving end. Good luck in your search for knowledge.

Polar Bear



posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by megoquest]



posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A question:
Ive read that HAARP can be used to communicate with submarines at sea. If its such an effective signal carrier, shouldnt the telecoms be demanding that the FCC dole out frequency bands for commercial usage? Please correct me if Im wrong, but couldnt HAARP be used for a very effective cell-phone/wireless technology? It seems to me that there could be very large sums of money to be made with HAARP.



posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   


It seems to me that there could be very large sums of money to be made with HAARP.

Yes, except ITS A MILITARY TECHNOLOGY!!
I can see the warning sticker on it now:

"WARNING: NOT APPROVED FOR CIVILIAN USE"

That answer your question?



posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Remember a "military technology" called DARPANET?
Gee, I wonder whatever happened to that project?

I guess what I was wondering is: "Is it possible?"
Maybe someone has a bit more technical knowledge regarding the capabilities of HAARP. Would it be possible ( assuming, obviously that you had a cell phone constructed for this purpose) to make a cell-phone call using HAARP? Could you use it to FTP a file? Is it within the range of possibility considering the facts known regarding HAARPs construction and capabilities?
Just a thought


[Edited on 20-5-2004 by DarthRumsfeld]



posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I dont think this IS about mind control....I believe its about FREQUENCY control.

It seams to me humans are begining to viberate at higher frequency levells. The higher your frequency the MORE phychic ability you have ect........

This HAARP thing....I believe its about keeping human vibratory frequency on a lower levell. Keeping us DOWN so to say.........
am I alone in this thought? seams flippen OBVIOUS to me....sheeesh



posted on May, 23 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
what is your theory as to this higher vibration we as humans are current;y experiencing??



posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am sure I will sound all crazy as a bed bug.......BUT, during and after meditation, it SEAMS like my frequency is higher. At times such as these, I am a MORE powerfull phychic. I can turn street lights off and on at will.......I can point at things, and they move........I am learning to O O B E.I think this is an inherant ability in ALL human beings.

I do not have this ability when my frequencys are LOW........like if I drink caffiene, or smoke, or eat red meat. These things bring my frequency level down, then I must WORK harder on lifting UP my frequencys.
I think HAARP is the governments attempt, at putting out a LOW frequency that works on humans to put a LID on our inherant phychic abilitys. Its a way to keep what THEY are doing MORE secret. Its an attempt to keep us as the SHEEPLES they want us to be, and remain. Phychic duct tape over our eyes and mouths per say.

But this is JUST MY THEORY.......I dont really KNOW what the HAARP folks are up to, no matter HOW much I have read about it. So my opinion in no way can be counted as a STRUCTURED ANALYSIS......hence my reading this thread to learn MORE.........

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense



It seems to me that there could be very large sums of money to be made with HAARP.

Yes, except ITS A MILITARY TECHNOLOGY!!
I can see the warning sticker on it now:

"WARNING: NOT APPROVED FOR CIVILIAN USE"

That answer your question?


Where do you think the "cell" in Cellphones came from? It used to be a government secret!



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthRumsfeld
Remember a "military technology" called DARPANET?
Gee, I wonder whatever happened to that project?

I guess what I was wondering is: "Is it possible?"
Maybe someone has a bit more technical knowledge regarding the capabilities of HAARP. Would it be possible ( assuming, obviously that you had a cell phone constructed for this purpose) to make a cell-phone call using HAARP? Could you use it to FTP a file? Is it within the range of possibility considering the facts known regarding HAARP?s construction and capabilities?
Just a thought?


[Edited on 20-5-2004 by DarthRumsfeld]


I thought DarpaNet was the first IP based platform which evolved into today's Internet. Of course, this was wwwwaaaayyy back in 1969...

As far as making cellphone calls or FTPing information...it's quite possible that HAARP may find itself obsolete, assuming wireless technology keeps going at its projected pace.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I posted this article a few months ago in regards this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread119844/pg1'



posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I am sure I will sound all crazy as a bed bug.......BUT, during and after meditation, it SEAMS like my frequency is higher. At times such as these, I am a MORE powerfull phychic. I can turn street lights off and on at will.......I can point at things, and they move........I am learning to O O B E.I think this is an inherant ability in ALL human beings.

I do not have this ability when my frequencys are LOW........like if I drink caffiene, or smoke, or eat red meat. These things bring my frequency level down, then I must WORK harder on lifting UP my frequencys.
I think HAARP is the governments attempt, at putting out a LOW frequency that works on humans to put a LID on our inherant phychic abilitys. Its a way to keep what THEY are doing MORE secret. Its an attempt to keep us as the SHEEPLES they want us to be, and remain. Phychic duct tape over our eyes and mouths per say.

But this is JUST MY THEORY.......I dont really KNOW what the HAARP folks are up to, no matter HOW much I have read about it. So my opinion in no way can be counted as a STRUCTURED ANALYSIS......hence my reading this thread to learn MORE.........

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]


Your idea seems very intuitive, but in fact it is quite the opposite. During the peak of the day a human's brain runs at around 12-14 cycles per seconds (Hertz) and during deep meditation will drop to as far as 0.5-3 Hz. Dr Andrija Puharich researched this in the 50/60s, here's an excerpt from educate-yourself.org



Human Vulnerability
Dr Andrija Puharich in the 50's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative. He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another. Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves. A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz . One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency. Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering that

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotious behaviour and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.


Also, see this article: www.abovetopsecret.com...



Your skepticism is well justified. If it were that simple,
given our current technology with Radio Frequency, then everybody would be
somebody else's personal zombie, and you could buy the controller at Radio Shack
for about 50 bucks.


I want to know which Radio Shack you can buy the components to produce ultralow frequencies and broadcast them. The lower the frequency, the longer the waveform, and the higher energy they are. We're talking a very large amount of energy needed to produce these frequencies at a substancial Sound Pressure Level.

That being said, the methods of broadcasting such frequencies are the questionable factor. Acoustically this would be a tremendous project and I don't think our ears would particularly translate this effect at all. This would lead us to think that there would have to be a different sort of transmitter/receiver. Does our body have the capability of protecting the EM-fields generated by our brain/heart? Would there have to be a direct implant to be effected?

There are more then a few theories as two how a receiver could be introduced into the body without the subject knowing, some of them on the more extreme scale (eg: alien abductions are just a governmental ruse with funny costumes for research....or....there's something in the Chemtrails you see in the sky).


As far as making cellphone calls or FTPing information...it's quite possible that HAARP may find itself obsolete, assuming wireless technology keeps going at its projected pace.


Not unless wireless technology moves beyond satellites. In fact that's one the claimed purpose of HAARP: to affect satellite communications through modification of the ionosphere.

Here's a video from the authors of "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" that features several HAARP scientists. Although not a great reference, several sections suggest that there is just no research being done as to the biophysical effects of HAARP. While this response seems just as plausible as anything else theorized, it is none the least very unsettling.

Hope some of this helps, this is what I've learned so far in my investigations. I wish I knew what was goin up there, there are just huge implications scientifically as to the results of some possible experimentations. I think my largest concern is that there is no organized independant investigation into the ecological/biophysical impacts of such research. For all we know it is just scientists with good intentions that are blind to their impact, ala the movie Real Genius.



posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
HAARP can also and may be almost exclusively used to eliminate UFO flight in certain high-activity regions such as Alaska.

Dallas




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join