It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another OKC Bombing Hero "Commits Suicide"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

And where can that be found?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To clarify: A few weeks after OKC a friend of a friend called me and wanted to hire me to look into what all the talk was about going on with OKC and the claims of conspiracy etc. I did many long hours of research into OKC and surrounding incidents/events including personal interviews some by phone and others in person in my spare time for this autor. One interview while I was waiting to speak with a battalion chief with the OKCFD was with Tanya Yeakey.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Nothing is published if thats what you are referencing or referring to. The author who hired me at the time to perform research into OKC for him has not published a book to date. Why? I have no clue. I have asked him and he has told me many times that it "isn't finished". I was paid for my work and pretty much at the time was an extra money deal for me. However, OKC opened my eyes to a lot of things.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Anyway, it isn't about me so lets not go there. It is what it is and remains what it was. As I said earlier, I was just cleaning out some things here and came across my files and thought I'd use the ATS search and see what was on here about it. Good to know there are still some of you who are still concerned and interested.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Why? Just wondered. You said "His wife Tanya is still scared to death to this very day." Was this interview recent or "a few weeks after OKC"? Maybe it is due to people claiming to have talked to "aliens" and members of the inter galactic brotherhood of light or whatever, but I look at things with a suspicious mind now.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by mikelee

Why? Just wondered. You said "His wife Tanya is still scared to death to this very day." Was this interview recent or "a few weeks after OKC"? Maybe it is due to people claiming to have talked to "aliens" and members of the inter galactic brotherhood of light or whatever, but I look at things with a suspicious mind now.

LOL...I understand no prob.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

No offense, but if it was a false flag op, it likely wasn't the Christians In Action. Try some other three letter agency.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Just watched Arlington Road and decided to search it here on ATS.

I had never heard of Terry Yeakey before, or at least I don't recall the name, but an internet search comes up with tons of stuff.

(not sure how to quote external content. I tried but could only quote half of the first sentence)

"The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb
destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this.
According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.

The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near
the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree
angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever
reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated
that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a .357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently was."

Source

This man was murdered. It is shameful that the authorities are not investigating further

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Terrance Yeakey,

another suicided Police officer from Oklahoma City bombing:

According to the report, Terry
slashed himself eleven times on both forearms
before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he
crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence,
before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance.
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

sometimes to commit 'suicide' you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have to work at it, eh?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess all those long auto honor guards at police funerals are just so much BS, when it comes to one of their own who actually investigates a government crime.

Police honor? an oxymoron.

Police corruption? a redundant phrase.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join