It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic alien structures in Herschel crater - Apollo 12 image

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I will try to find it.

Nope never mind If that is the one you meant I have it

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think that the Op has decided to start a thread, merely to create traffic for himself once again.
And no offense, but I will never read another one of your threads, just so I never have to read, "Best Regards, Ziggystar" ever, ever, again. (its stuck in my head in a sing-song voice)

And I understand people who freak out about water or metal on the moon, but as Internos proved, there are many sides to every crater, and many pictures too!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I do not want to seem rude here but isn’t this a case of “Seeing faces in the clouds”? It seems to me like the OP is DESPERATE to find something/anything and is so delusional over proving his fantasies that he will come up with any excuse within his own mind as to why others can not/will not see the things he believes to be there.

I also ask what qualifications/education the OP has in regard to these fields of study he is bringing up, does he have any education in Geology, Astronomy or Photography? To enforce his theories about the statements he has made about the photos?

Not that I claim to be an expert in any of these fields, I only have some of the basics, being from the UK I have GCSE’s in Physics and Geography, which does not really include discussion over impact craters. However to me what the OP is showing here to me seems to be a standard “large” impact crater and nothing more, from my understanding of them.

Just because some of the lines/shadows in the photograph happen to be straight does not prove anything, such as being artificial. You only have to look at the Earth it self to be amazed by some of the things nature can create. The Giant's Causeway in Ireland would be a great example of such things.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Shinji]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Kind of looks like a crashed j-type nubian ship!

Its probably just a cave though

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ziggy are you streetcap1 on youtube he is as deluded as you!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join