It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to desolate Federal Gov's Washington D.C.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If we as intelligent humans outside of the government work altogether by leaving that place and not entering into that place, anymore, to buy, sell, trade, or even service anything or anyone there, this will be then a non-governmental persons disconnect with Washington D.C. altogether. That's right! With no more trucks, planes, trains, cars, etc with shipments of needful food, needful workers of other sectors, and other needful supplies for maintaining the put left governmental persons, places, and things there all stopping from entering into Washington D.C. it will be a force in creation which will change the very corrosive Thread that has been keeping North America as the United States. "United" is pastense of "Unite". So what I propose is a real present Unite. Call it the "Unite of the People".

Washington D.C. which is as the Federal government's base doesn't heed its non-governmental citizens complaints throughout the States to certain current matters and certain other unwanted matters coming.

This plan I call operation "Desolate Washington D.C." without any weapons to use as described by them in what would be called weapons. Intelligent humans using their own will in abstaining from entering a place is not classified a using a weapon. So we can fight the good fight without fighting with weapons to change this country.

We, with the power of the States which would follow, can also set up a new Thread somewhere else in a chosen city/state where there will be instead a different White House and Congress and etc on down the line with the better heedful kind of ppl working to better the then nation who will listen to the citizens throughout the States to ensure a better made constitution.

^^But that doesnt have to be set up so fast as the States join to become independent from a desolated Washingon D.C.

The States will be forced to particapate after the desolation sets in. They will have to become indepentent, as if put out on the streets by their parent (Big Bother) to be forced to.

Haha, with this plan even the military cant stop it or us. Like what the hell are they going to do? Force us to enter a place we wont enter at gun point? That would be violating our rights. This very plan defeats military and police to the point they would even say "If you cant beat em, might as well join em."

As for the State Feds... How about we indeed ask ppl if they work directly for the government (like how they want to come to the point of asking us for real ID they want to require us to have), then refuse them service and refuse their money? That's reversing the mark. There is no law guarding government works from being discriminated because of the government they work for. We cant discrimate aginst race or gender or creed, remember? Haha, yeah! It'll get to the point where they'll have to get a new kind of warrant for us to even take their money for whatever in doing business with them. You see, we the individuals can rule this country in a perfectly legal way.

The Federal Gov will fall wheresoever else their body is with the desolation of Washington D.C.

What do you all think? Would this be the Plan (Desolate Washington D.C.) of the millenium that proves we dont have to resort to terrorism or war crimes to change this counrty that has failed us on many levels?

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sounds good to me man.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A key part of the Plan for you is to help get ppl over there not in government to move out of there. We all can help by giving them any form of helpful moving and living tips and discounts. And we must provide them participating with sure jobs anywhere else but Washington D.C. And do inform those living near Wash D.C. to not enter it for any reason at all if they are not working in the government.

Once it's accomplished, to where the Federal Gov cant maintain being way desolate of key factors, this will no longer be called the United States of America. No, it will be called the Unite of the American People (even: the Former U.S.A).

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just don't vote or vote for someone else!

Easy on the dramatics! You are dreaming (or thinking of dreaming) if you think this is going to work. Grab a beer or glass of wine (or WKD) and listen to Bob Marley or someone who will chill you out.

My two bob.

Brei.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The American people living there would never even consider moving. Most are too ignorant to even see that there is anything wrong with the government. Wouldn't want to disrupt their lifestyle.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Have you ever been to Washington DC? This idea is ridiculous. Absolutely Ridiculous.

I have lived in and near WDC and have family there who work and live there. There is no way I would ever support a ridiculous idea as this

Washington DC, the city, is WAY MORE then the federal government
And you certainly couldnt pay my brother enough money to move his home and business from there

[edit on 18-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
All the other ppl in other states got to do is offer GREAT incentives for companies and small businesses and other sorts of workers to specific lines of work to enter their states for anyone to the Plan about leaving D.C. in the dust.

There is not a state that doesnt want more companies, businesses, and ultimately more jobs to come in to excell their economy in a good way.

If the government saw this Plan as a threat they would prolly try to put a damper on ppl's freedom of movement. But ha! Only ppl they can do that over is the very ppl who are outcast from working such as ex-criminals and ppl on probation. In this Plan there would be no worry about ex-criminals and ppl put on probation who would by law have to remain. The thing is self-defense. Even a ex-criminal or person on probation that is required to stay somewhere has the right to life even if to live it requires them to leave the state. With many ppl left town there wouldnt be fair trails because the option for a jury would not exist with so many ppl gone. Cant have a jury with all government employed ppl. Face it, D.C. would be desolate even with just governmental ppl who dare think they can outlast the factor droughts.

As for the sheep... they wont do anything until they are effected right then and there. Well if we can create a condition for them to be effected, then they'll come along to Plan. We dont even have to create a condition though when the gov is out to effect all ppl anyway. It's just a matter of time. The least we can do is inform them of this Plan so they'll understand just to do.

Right now though, the ones who arent sheep should get everything ready so they can leave Washington D.C. for another state.

Aint like anyone should even miss anything they can also get in another state. Like what is to be attatched to in Wash D.C. that you cant find in any other state?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

No offense, but I don't think you have a real understanding of the power-center that Washinton DC actually is. It wouldn't make any difference if you "evacuated" the civilians from the city. The power of the city does not reside in local commerce.

To begin with, the US Constitution has not been valid since 1933, when the Rothschild dominated Federal Reserve Bank became the receivers of the bankruptcy of the sovereign United States of America. I talk about this here in this thread...

A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

During the discussion in that thread, I learned something else. The ten square miles that make up the District of Columbia became an independent city-state in 1982, complete with its own flag and Constitution. They are not a part of the United States of America, but are instead a part of the The Three Cities, or The Empire of the City, which also includes the one square-mile independent city-state of inner London that was created in 1694 and has been dominated by the Rothschilds since 1812. The Rothschilds used deception and lied about the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo to create a false economic crash and seize control of the Bank of England. The third city-state is Vatican City.

Here is the pertinent segment of a video that I would highly recommend...

Here is the full two-plus hour version on Google Video...

VIDEO

[edit on 4/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Have you ever been to Washington DC? This idea is ridiculous. Absolutely Ridiculous.

I have lived in and near WDC and have family there who work and live there. There is no way I would ever support a ridiculous idea as this

I too have several loved ones who work and live in DC. You want to get on my bad side, continue to talk about starving them so you can indulge in your pathetic, ignorant little fantasies.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Wow. Quite clueless you are, huh. Again, have you lived, visited and/or worked there before.

So people who love to work, live and play in WDC are sheep now? LMAO

WDC is a city that people LOVE to live, work and play in. It has NOTHING to do with the politics of it all.

Im really trying to wrap my brain around whatever it is your trying to say, but it isnt working. There just isnt any clear logic to what you are saying...at all.

This is just a really odd thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

First of all, Mabus, I love America. I am proud to be living in this great country. I am happy to wake to blue skies, my beautiful home and yard, I can run with my dogs, I can do anything I want. I work and earn fair wages, I am free to be as creative as I want, I may speak my peace to family, friends, or officials without worry. I can come to a site like this and not worry about government seeing me as a terrorist for disagreeing with some of the policies. So Mabus, ( I am not liking the whole Mabus thing, it doesn't work for me) you want to shake up American government? You think americans want to leave thier country? You are wrong. We will do as we always do. When we are dissapointed in any government official, we let them go and VOTE on who we wish to replace them. We have a right to speak out, and to change that which we do not agree with. We have freedom. Who would want to change that?

Oh, and Mabus, your writing reminds me of every 401 scam email I ever recieved, you need to brush up on your english perhaps before you come on here trying to talk Americans into 'desolate Washington'. LOL!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Mabus

First of all, Mabus, I love America. I am proud to be living in this great country. I am happy to wake to blue skies, my beautiful home and yard, I can run with my dogs, I can do anything I want. I work and earn fair wages, I am free to be as creative as I want, I may speak my peace to family, friends, or officials without worry. I can come to a site like this and not worry about government seeing me as a terrorist for disagreeing with some of the policies. So Mabus, ( I am not liking the whole Mabus thing, it doesn't work for me) you want to shake up American government? You think americans want to leave thier country? You are wrong. We will do as we always do. When we are dissapointed in any government official, we let them go and VOTE on who we wish to replace them. We have a right to speak out, and to change that which we do not agree with. We have freedom. Who would want to change that?

Oh, and Mabus, your writing reminds me of every 401 scam email I ever recieved, you need to brush up on your english perhaps before you come on here trying to talk Americans into 'desolate Washington'. LOL!

[edit on 19-4-2008 by space cadet]

Im in America, not proud of America, however im a human being and live here only to think of it as land to know it may not last long. The land "America" was stolen from the Natives, the whole system is corrupted from what it even once was. The IRS & Federal Reserve is two of the agenda's among many.

The president is a liar & a murderor. People praise him for being the president, when in fact he entered through the corrupted voting system. Your vote counted didnt it? I suggest not even vote because everything is controled in the background. Your vote really doesn't matter, sorry.

I just watch as things go by as I live , you should really know about America. Im not saying "America" is evil, but she does have some sick things about her. Dont be affraid of history and google, go on.

And yes Mabus did take it the wrong way in his thread.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
By impeeding the operastions of government, one is identified as a homegrown 'Terrorist'...

so non-violent and passive resistance, once touted by MLK and Ghandi,
are no longer options in this post-911 nwo.

for instance, not showing up for one's secretarial job could now be prosecuted as a form of Homegrown Terrorism, according to the new laws.
So, enmass, all civilians and GS employees up there in DC and the surrounding area could technically charged with terrorism if any or all engage in the acts of
disrupting any of the normal commerce in the city

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

PPl have a right to move which will result in the relocation of them and even their job. There is nothing homegrown terroristic about that fact. I didnt even include criminals and ppl on probation that are bound by law to remain in a place in the Plan.

The government workers arent the ones put in the Plan to leave. So the Plan is not tearing government itself. Plus, no one is being forced at gun point. Those who have awaken to the corrosiveness of the government and have their own will should follow the Plan by their own will.

Besides at the beginning of the thread it starts off with IF. I cant be looked at as a homegrown terrorist for painting perfect, 'untouchable by law' hypotheticals.

As for fulfilling a then better made Thread in another location by independent states, or rather by the ppl, the American ppl call the shots in this country. Or else the Federal Government isnt of American ppl. And it would then be and should be looked at as an illegal invader that's robbing and extorting the American ppl.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

If Washington D.C. is desolated by the Plan, then we can see a day where IRS and the Fed Reserse will be changed power wise. Without the former backbone anything better can happen by the Americans.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The Plan is not implying for non-governmental persons to leave the country, just Washington D.C. To leave the government workers in key factor droughts. The government cant take the Americans to court to even force them to enter to make that place fruitful again either. Face it, the Plan is full-proof and 100% legal.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Been there or lived there is none of your business. Who are you? And if someone loves their work they can love it anywhere else. Love isnt confined to a place. If it were then it aint really a love or a free love should I say.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Let me add:

Think of it as firing the Federal government staff for another of better considerate type persons somewhere else if we create that new Thread. Then we will see a better constitution to stand by and have a better Congress and have a better White House (which would be given a new name such as the People House) and etc.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Mabus, sorry man, you don't seem to have clue.

The CIA is headquartered in Virginia. The NSA headquarters are in Matrland. The FAA and NTSB are in Washington, DC...so, do want our entire aviation system across the country shut-down?

Believe me, power is not centered in DC....

WW

ps...remember how the (mostly) white Elites wondered why the victims of Katrina didn't just leave New Orleans? Because those dolts didn't understand that most in NO are TOO POOR! Guess what? The vast majority of DC residents are fairly poor too, living paycheck to paycheck.

Yes, there are concentrated pockets of wealth, but they are the minority.

Besides, the Congresspeople and Senators don't even live in DC anyway! They bug out of town the minute they can...if they had it their way they'd vote from home! Like from East Bugtussle, TN.

WW

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Crafty idea,

But theres a major problem. Human nature and need. If all were as devout as thou, perhaps it would work, but theres too many drug addicts, crax0rheads, alcoholics, people who need daily medication to not die, people who need to be taken care of, elderlies, and those too poor (the majority) to ever "get out of the hood" of DC. So if the better off folks left, the elderly and injured would have to be at the mercy of an entire city full of disenfranchised, poor, hungry, and armed black mobs of people looting and such.

When that happens, the Guard would be called in to shut down the entire city and protect all government institutions. At that point, without someone to train and arm the masses, the masses would lose that conflict. However, if organized, plentiful, armed, and have some basic shooting experience, they could theoretically overpower the Guard.

When im sitting on a nice egg, im just going to move out of this forsaken place. I'll goto Canada, or the UK, maybe Australia .. or some island that speaks english?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join