It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to desolate Federal Gov's Washington D.C.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well if pilots strike on entering into Washington D.C. only, then the aviation wouldnt have to be shut down of course. And pilots are needed with experience so they it aint like they would be fired to where the airlines suffer. And those who bug out of town for Congress would have to drive their own cars to enter Washington D.C. and exit it. It would be just too much on them to continue pulling it off even if they had the money to pay for gas. And just imagine if persons who work at gas stations left for good to set up somewhere else... the persons who dare stay in Washingtion D.C. wouldnt be able to deal with going out of town to get gas. It would be just to much to handle for anyone choosing to stay there or frequent there.

I understand certian are poor there, that's why I said we should offer great incentives and give moving discounts too. Hell, we could come in with vechicles we paid for to help certain of them move if they are willing.

Trust me, the Plan was thought through. All needed are the Americans outside the government to pull it off if we intelligent. Intelligence shouldnt be based on ones wealth status.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And yes indeed, gas is the main key. Warn that gas station workers participating to the Plan are going to start leaving, and everybody else would have to follow suit. Just like with digital T.V. we are being forced to get by 2009...everyone must follow if they want to continue watching their favorit shows and seeing the news. Well gas make the world go round so if they want it continued being pumped in their vehicles for getting to and from A to B, they will follow the Plan.

As for the handicapped, injuried, and even animals... It'll be ample amoun t of time to move them out.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Sorry, Mabus. A short drive over to Virginia or Maryland, where there are plenty of gas stations....so much for your 'well thought-out plan'......

You missed the point earlier, anyway. The Government can operate from anywhere.

Are you working on a high school essay project or something?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Concerning them operating anywhere...

The key is in us all asking who does a person work for or what is their job title. If they refuse to answer or say they work for the government or state a governmental title, then we have the natural-given right to refuse doing business with them and refuse their money. We wouldnt be doing it because of race, creed, gender either. So it wont be illegal unfair discrimination or a violation of civil rights.

So the Plan is well thought.

The key is in us non-governmental ppl at work wherever all asking potential costumers who do they work for or what is their job title. If they refuse to answer or say they work for the government (Federal if the state isnt independent yet) or state a governmental title, then we have the natural-given right to refuse doing business with them and refuse their money. We wouldnt be doing it because of race, creed, or gender either. So it wont be illegal unfair discrimination or a violation of civil rights.

If they have the right to ask us for ID or real ID (when the time comes if it ever does) and refuse us from doing business with say an airline regualated by the very government or with etc for not being apart of something they concockeded, then we also can say we have right to ask for whatever and refuse doing business with governmental persons and refuse their money for not being apart of us as non governmental persons. And if anyone dare calls this illegal, then dont be a hypocrite--hell, call what they will do (and have been doing) as illegal.

They cant have their cake with the icing if we cant have our cake with icing likewise.

And if they make a law saying we cant discriminatate aginst ppl working for federal goverment, then they will have to also make a law saying no one can discriminate against who doesnt have their lil concocked IDs.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Everyone do a part however you can in informing the nation and particularly those in Wash D.C.

With such a legal Plan we can get word out through the very News Media (from local to national by radio, cable, satelite, internet, newpaper, and flyier) which just about everybody in the know observes.

Dont forget about the many other state's incentives in the exchange concerning for moving out of Big Bother's Washington D.C.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Dont forget about the many other state's incentives in the exchange concerning for moving out of Big Bother's Washington D.C.

Do you honestly think that states are going to offer incentives to move people out of Washinton D.C.? Do you honestly think the media would support and report on your plan, even if you had the money to pay for the coverage?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Mabus

Do you honestly think that states are going to offer incentives to move people out of Washinton D.C.? Do you honestly think the media would support and report on your plan, even if you had the money to pay for the coverage?

Yes, if they want a better economy. Name me one that doesnt? The news media likes to report what's on the mind of the American ppl, do they not? Of course they do. They consist of American ppl too.

They seem to always report on riots, boycotts, etc. to murders even, so why on earth would they skip a non-violent Plan such as this one described in this thread?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

State economies are based on the Federal Reserve Bank. JFK was asassinated for challenging the Fed. You are talking about undermining the very foundation of our entire socio-politico-economic system. In other words, states are not going to support your plan by cutting their own throats.

The news media likes to report what's on the mind of the American ppl, do they not?

They do not. If they want your opinion, they'll give it to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Mabus, again, have you ever been to Washington DC?

You do realize that there is more to WDC then the federal government and many if not most living there have nothing to do with the Fed Government?

Asking, er, telling people to leave the area is like asking people to leave ANY city located in the US.

None of what you are saying makes sense. None of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Mabus, again, have you ever been to Washington DC?

You do realize that there is more to WDC then the federal government and many if not most living there have nothing to do with the Fed Government?

Asking, er, telling people to leave the area is like asking people to leave ANY city located in the US.

None of what you are saying makes sense. None of it.

What's it to you then if they leave if you think they dont matter? If ppl move and take their jobs with them you are telling me the federal government will do fine and dandy by their lonely?

Federal government doesn't create food. They have to go get it like everybody else from guess what? Shipments from nongovernmental comapnies. So how will they remain themselves in glory though nobody is forcing them at gun point to do anything?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Mabus

State economies are based on the Federal Reserve Bank. JFK was asassinated for challenging the Fed. You are talking about undermining the very foundation of our entire socio-politico-economic system. In other words, states are not going to support your plan by cutting their own throats.

The news media likes to report what's on the mind of the American ppl, do they not?

They do not. If they want your opinion, they'll give it to you.

You are decieved by the word "Federal" in "Federal Reserve Bank". That bank doesnt even have to work through the federal government if and when states turn independent if the other states along with them choose to conduct monetary business directly. You actually think the other states cant stand independently in this day and age without other ppl living bothering to live in the federal government's Washington D.C? Or is it you think the Federal Reserve Bank wont stand without ppl staying in the federal government's Washington D.C.?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Actually, I am quite clear in my understanding of the Federal Reserve. They are not a part of the Federal government, they are a private bank who loans the government money. Every single American dollar represents a debt to the Federal Reserve Bank.

So now you are not only talking about moving everyone out of Washington DC, but re-organizing the entire national economy as well. I think your biting off a little more than you can chew here.

Moving everyone out of Washington isn't going to accomplish anything anyway. Are you going to tell Federal employees they can't go to work? How do you plan to stop them? Not to mention the employees of the Fed Bank who are not government workers anyway.

[edit on 4/21/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

jib, didn't you see the earlier post?

It's a 'well thought plan'....

bunch of bs....time to close the thread.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think more will see it's time to listen to me.

Uless they want to stay stuck in current times which is to get worse here in this country.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I USE TO DO WAR GAMES - BOYS ...
So, I have a pretty good idea at how Uncle Sam works. and when they Declare Martial Law - Then I and many like me will be eliminated first.
WE ARE AWAKE - We know how to throw monkey wrenches...
Let me give you and example: Flight 93 was to collide with WTC7 -
well, better use Plan B., crash it in rural penn. -
Thank You, Unknown Veteran..

I can not tell you at this time how these devices are used or where they are to be used at. all I can say is if we are ever taken over by China or Russia. they will assume Wdc as the head of our Country.

To Blind The Enemy. interesting use of a Microwave oven ... cant tell you now.
To put the pigs on the ground, a million bb's will open any street.
To make everyone involved wished they weren't there - try foam insulation
To shut them up. how about a chain saw - 6 to be precise all coordinated.
I love fiber optics - once damaged there pretty much toast.
those sqare boxes that take a second to drive over -
Moth balls have a great effect on any motor if they are put into fuel.

So, as you can tell I have spent some time thinking of a low tech response to high tech oppression. I will only use my knowledge for the good of the American People. All else can *snip*. cuz, I'm an American damn it.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think this thread is 'poof'.....since the original word should have been 'decimate'.....not "desolate"

To 'decimate' is to destroy. 'desolate' (one interpretation) is a meaning of 'sad'....of an ennui so bad, that suicide may ensue.....

Check your dictionaries, and let the arrows fly!!

WW

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
come on - who are you kidding...
as soon as the dust settles who do you think we will be at war with...
ISIS-RA-EL -- one of the 12 tribes who ended up as Englands Royals.
hitler didn't dare kill a real Jew... he only whacked converts... check it out. So if you haven't seen this yet... you need too... the beast is alive.
video.google.com...
this part 1 of 2 - total about 5 hours of non-"StopAmen"
if you are not aware of the book Torah - or - Koran
both have computer codes (what we had computers 6,000 years ago... what if I told those books are over 5 million years old... you wouldn't believe me... but the earth is on its 64 - 65 - 66th rebirth, seems the aliens let us get wicked and then they whack us.. and start again.
I think we are nearing the Whacking point - but the UFO is a Fake Hologram and you should ignore the first coming ... and beware of men of Peace - they are the violent ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join