It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by enigmania

reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Well, it’s a question of what muddies the water. A story can be very credible, but just one point can turn it into a work of fiction. For example, when the author makes a sweeping statement or a grand opening by saying that we are their servants, we are their slaves, we are their property, we are theirs, it turns it into a load of crap, and credibility takes a beating.

I ain’t no slave, property or servant to any damn alien here. PERIOD! I am free and have been so for more than half a century. Are YOU a slave to a bunch of ETs? I think not. Such statements really get my goat! And make an otherwise perfectly credible story go to pot! So do I really need to read beyond that first page?

If you check, it would seem that we are all chattel. First post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not a slave because I proclaim myself a sovereign individual. I am not a slave because I reject all claims and treaties made by those who would enslave me. But if you accept our legal system as it stands now, if you hunker in that box, you are legally someone else's property.

I would like to clarify that I have an open mind and do believe in life beyond Earth – even intelligent life probably millions of years ahead of us Earthlings. But when it comes to such bizarre statements as I’ve mentioned above, then I see it as poppy cock. Get my drift?

I believe you believe you have an open mind. I thought the same of myself, and read the whole document. With my open mind (and I will admit, I almost threw it away as rubbish myself at the start) I gave it full attention.

And I came away from that in a much larger box than I had been.

So I keep thinking that if you refuse to afford it attention, it must be because your mind is closed. Got a better explanation? [shrug]

Sorry if I have hurt the feelings of some of you here, especially theRiverGoddess. And needless to say, that was not the intention! I have nothing against the OP too. Only the so called ‘Hidden History Of Planet Earth’!

I know you mean well. I know you are trying your best to be a fair and balanced filter for others to rely on. But if you see some of us very deeply touched, and still don't venture to the task of seeing for yourself what we have seen, your filter is malfunctioning based on your preconceived ideas about the Universe.

At least... That's how I would evaluate it. [shrug]

OK guys! Care to join me for a glass of beer? Cheers!

Cheers! [smile]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmania
reply to post by conxposer

Conxposer, I have some more questions for u, I still don't understand why these aliens keep us in this stranglehold. Why don't they just let us be, they could still incarnate in us, couldn't they?
What exactly changes for them if we would reach our full potential? And what's gonna happen in 4 years, and if we are that important, what is going to be done to ensure our survival?

These are excellent questions.

The aliens, while incarnated, do not understand they have sould and previous and future incarnations, AT ALL. They are unaware of this, from what I understand of things, based on Matrix V material. So, as food, as evergy slaves and workers for the Freemasonic Priory Merovingian structure, we are useful tools for the reptilians. The Reptilians are not "in on" Ea's plan, and not party to it. I don't even think Ea knew the full consequences of creating us the way he did.
But this is played out in the same way in other universes as part of the "Game".

The syrians and the Reptilians ARE NOT aware of what exactly will happen in 2012, but they have THEIR OWN PLAN AND AGENDAS....

ALL PLANS AND AGENDAS ARE WORKED OUT IN HARMONY IN THE UPPER DENSITIES IN COOPERATION BETWEEN HIGHER SELVES.

In other words, the Bilderbergs ENDGAME is to wipe out 95% of the Human race, and keep the rich elite few.
The Aliens ENDGAME is to re-model the DNA of humanity to make it more easy to control , because ONCE AGAIN!....SPIRIT HAS CONQUORED THE PHYSICAL BODY'S DNA PROGRAMS AND EMBEDDED SEQUENCES.

So, if the Reptilians cannot control us, they will remodel us to be more easy to control, .....that is what's going on now.....more genetic experiments.....

AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, ENDGAME IS THE DEATHSTAR USED ON EARTH (TERRA), TO COMPLETELY WIPE US OUT.

ENDGAME FOR EARTH BASED POWER STRUCTURES IS ALSO TO PREVENT THE WORLDSIDE CATACLYSMS, so they will attempt to control the Earth's magnetic poles......

ENDGAME FOR THE EARTH, IS TO ABANDON THE PHYSICAL BODY AND PROGRESS TO THE NEXT PHASE OF THE EARTH SOUL'S JOURNEY.....,
the earth SOUL afterall, being no different than our individual SOULS....but on a different path and evolutionary phase.

ANOTHER WAY TO VIEW ENDGAME IS ......GRADUATION!
Graduation for some.....
For those of us who are ready.....
Those of us who have gone beyond all LIMITATONS and CONTROL MECHANISMS.....
Religion...responsibility to an external God or Goddess
Authority....non acceptance of self responsibility
Sexuality...idea that you ARE YOUR BODY or a PARTICULAR SEX
Death.....that Death is the end of existence......
and those who have gone beyond BOTH POLARITIES, who are
NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD, but BALANCED.
Those are the 2012 Graduates. The rest of us ...or you, rather.....will be doing it all over again, in another place like Earth being created right now, for the souls who have not graduated yet.

What will be done to insure our survival?
Positive Polarity oriented aliens will likely save those who are "terrified", and imposter aliens disguised as "good guys" will undoubatly pick up a free lunch....and the rest of the people who have no fear of death, ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PHYSICAL SURVIVAL....
BECAUSE LIFE IS CREATED EVERYWHERE, AND DESTROYED IN JUST AS MANY PLACES, ONLY TO BE RECREATED AGAIN.....

DON'T FORGET YOUR SPIRIT (SOUL).

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Robert became fascinated by all aspects of ufology after this encounter and it's effect on his life. He spent many years doing the UFO circuit, which as you know is FULL OF AGENTS and people with different agendas.

Robert likely got led on in many ways, and that's not surprising, since he knew what he knew.....if I was the Secret Gov, he would be my number one target, to keep people from listening to him. It works well.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have been contacted by Karen and she is willing to scan and mail me the missing pages....can someone tell me EXACTLY what page numbers are we missing.....??
pg 25.......others?......I am hoping somebody knows this offhand and can tell me as to make this page fetching chore easier.

THANKS in advance.....and BTW I will come back later and read and catch up and answer anyone I may need to address........I don't have time right now sorry...
.....I saw my name up the top of this page when scrolling to post....right now I am dealing with Email and then I have some errands but I will be back.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hi Rivergoddess,
She also contacted me today....
I already replied, and let her know which pages, and I just didn't want to mention it until they were posted, but IM ON IT, (Smile)
I'll post when it's ready...hopefully soon.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I am curious... When did the Indigos start coming here? Or are they scattered throughout history? Perhaps I am one...?

Never, because there is no such thing. Not one person has been able to supply any empirical evidence such children exist, and the criteria for judging an "indigo child" are so vague as to apply to almost any child at any time. Most likely, it's parents looking for an explaination for their child being precocious or suffering from a mental disability..

Yes, complex one. We have established that your box is smaller than mine. You are more than welcome to stay in your box. But since there are plenty of us who have enough personal experience with a greater number of dimensions than are included in you box (ergo we are working with a greater dataset) and who can detect the "indigoness" of the Universe, we therefore must presume that an indigo assertion is not provable in your box.

[shrug]

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I know I went through many tests and psychological evaluations when I was a child.

Oh, the jokes write themselves...

I was looking forward.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I ain’t no slave, property or servant to any damn alien here. PERIOD! I am free and have been so for more than half a century. Are YOU a slave to a bunch of ETs? I think not. Such statements really get my goat! And make an otherwise perfectly credible story go to pot! So do I really need to read beyond that first page?

Thanks for this explanation Mike....and I TOTALLY GET YOU there......when I read that I was like WTF? but I kept reading as it was peeking my curiosity and Mike I am telling ya later on in the writting you GET that 'THEY think of us that way" The writer was trying to communicate that is HOW they SEE us, not how we ARE....he is not the 'finest writer' so his style is rather clumsy....People are saying it is lame sci fi, well...the fact is that Robert Mornigsky is NO sci fi writer so of course its style is crude and far from stylish.
The latter proof in the story that we are NOT owned by the Aliens is that, AE used his own royal blood when working on changing the creatures. With his messing with us (the final product of said experiments) we gained sovereignty of body and mind.

Mike the funny thing is when I was reading this, and was at the juncture of how one alien civilization was blasting the crap out of Mars in order to conquer Zu Zu and HIS civilization, I was thinking... OMG MikeSingh is going to LOVE this as it explains the ruins we can see that Nasa is so big on denying. (I am not joking I REALLY thought of you...thinking you would love some answers to the many questions you seek answers for)

Mike it is not a terribly long read MAYBE 100 of those old copied pages.....give it a another shot. I am SURE there are times you read for the heck of it so read this just for the heck of it.......consider it some different fiction or whatever...... once you read the entire text you may have a different opinion other than that it is total BS, or maybe you will feel just the same, but at least you can be open enough to try.

Of course it is not scientific proof of anything....but it rings true. Keep in mind there is no scientific proof of the life of Jesus Christ either but his words ring true for millions.

(when I say it rings true I am trying to explain how it vibrates in a positive manner throughout my body)

[edit on 3-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
For anyone interested I compiled the the pictures in one pdf file.
Still need pages 32 to 40.
Link

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think its worth the read if nothing more then for entertainment. Regardless of my own opinion on the validity of the Terra papers, it made a tremendous effort to tie every little thing together in a way that I suspect anyone well read on ATS subject matter could appreciate.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Mike the funny thing is when I was reading this, and was at the juncture of how one alien civilization was blasting the crap out of Mars in order to conquer Zu Zu and HIS civilization, I was thinking... OMG MikeSingh is going to LOVE this as it explains the ruins we can see that Nasa is so big on denying. (I am not joking I REALLY thought of you...thinking you would love some answers to the many questions you seek answers for)

Mike it is not a terribly long read MAYBE 100 of those old copied pages.....give it a another shot.

OK, RG! I'm on! I'm gonna give it a shot since you asked me to.
But 100 pages!! Oh woe!

And, I don't have a closed mind - just the opposite. So let's see what we have here. And yes, about that ‘war’ on Mars, check out my thread linked below. Of course, there's no proof that it happened, but there's probably some debatable evidence of that on Mars! Also, just a feeling..... It may have happened!!

But here I do NOT claim that it DID happen! I do not claim that I've met with aliens who've told me it happened. And I do not profess to have been presented any history of the Earth by some ETs! This is just conjecture, and what I feel could have happened.

In a nut shell, I believe ETs are a reality, but not in the way some believe! And then, could WE be the aliens? Check out my thread below, written almost 2 years ago! Read the links too, if you have the time!

Cheers!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-5-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
After reading the papers, I was left with hmmm, maybe so. Is it the truth? No way to ever know for sure. Does it matter? Not really, because it doesn't change anything.

There is only one thing that I am 100% sure of. "I AM." "Therefore my job in life is to BE." "I can only BE right here right now." The rest is just that.

Thanks OP for posting. I found the papers to be a very interesting read.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know the story of why Morningsky pulled the Terra Papers offline? Who was threatening him, and why? Are they only sold at his lectures lately, or has he gotten rid of them completely? What is Morningsky doing lately?

So basically does anybody have an recent information about him? There must be some people around that still associate with him. Maybe we could invite him to ATS?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Robert has been unheard of for years, as far as I was led to believe.

What I posted is what I was led to believe.

He was threatened at one point. I believe this to be true.
I think that is why he requested the information be removed from the net.

He has not been heard from in 5 years at least, as far as I know.
Maybe someone else knows more than I do on this.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by conxposer]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
.....if we know what Tribe RMS is affiliated with, then we can learn his current whereabouts, or at least if he is alive or dead I believe.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i just wanted to link this about us being thier slaves.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a link to sizzles thread about american laws. i think this one is about here 3rd post down. check it out.everything below here is a copy/paste of her thread. in the middle is her added context from the site she mentions.

posted on 4/28/2008 @ 03:40 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Do you really know what you are doing when you sign your child's birth certificate at the hospital? Read this:

Today, almost all mothers, black or white, unknowingly inform on their own babies. Take a look at the so-called "Birth Certificate" CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH where the mother signs and you will see the title of the box stating in small print:
"MOTHER OR OTHER INFORMANT". The word "OTHER" makes the mother "an informant." By signing the "Birth Certificate" as an informer, she contracts with the government putting her child and her child's future labor as collateral for the national debt (servitude--slavery). The father or mother can rescind the contract within three business days (Truth-in-Lending).

Since the Birth Certificate neither lists the father as the husband nor lists the wife's acceptance of the father's surname as her own but has the mothers maiden name instead, the baby is considered a BASTARD. Bastards are therefore under the care and control of the Priest Rule (democracy) and can be taken from the mother at any time.

The hospitals receive a fairly large monetary benefit ($3,000, more or less, per child) from the corporate government for having Birth Certificates filled out and signed.
www.usavsus.info...

On the birth certificate issue, you have three opt-outs. 1. You have three days to opt out after child is born. 2. You can refuse to sign, and register the baby's birth in your family bible. This is acceptable proof of birth. 3. You get one more chance at the age of 18; you have 30 days to opt out of the contract after your 18th birthday. But THEY never tell you this. Do THEY?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by sizzle]

edit to add: if you have read the Terra papers in whole, then you know near the end it states that the "royals" are left here to rule over us.

i don't know if this or the Terra papers are true, but is this is true then yes we are all thier slaves. due to the signed documents. unless you have no birth certificate.

sorry, just saw the "insert quoted text" button. still new to this.
thanks to Sizzle.

[edit on 5/3/2008 by keeff]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

PLEASE Lets not turn this thread into a discussion on chattel slavery, o.k.?
I agree with the premise, but keep it out of this thread, please.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
from what i have read this stuff corrilates to what also Riley Martin has said, in fact i think the reptilian guys are called the targitions

i will look into it more in the morning, thanks for the links

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by conxposer

np conxposer, just thought it fit in pretty well and was just trying to add to the conversation.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Well, I agree with you, it certainly does. The systems on aerth that are used to enslave us, are very REAL systems from other star systems, and imported to Earth. Hopefully, this will all go away when 2012 comes.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Missing Page, # 21 is in my hands now. It will be posted by Monday afternoon, in the space where it belongs on www.freedomdomain.com...
Under the Terra Papers section.

The good news and the bad news folks....there was only one page missing. The rest are blank pages with no writing. They are section ends, not info.
If anyone doubts me, the rivergoddess on ats also contacted the same person, and I'm sure she recieved the same info.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join