It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark: Myth or Message?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by toasted

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't think it literally flooded the entire globe....

Although,You are entitled to your opinion, it doesn't appear that you are willing to change your mind. Due to the fact you obviously didn't bother to clik on the "FLOOD" link. Dr. Veith is quite capable, and very logical in his presentation, which will never be shown on TV as long as our enemy remains in control of the content.

It appears that " metaldemon2000 " is the only one who bothered to take the time. And thanks, metaldemon, for the thumbs up! I hope that his thumbs up will encourage more to take the time.

Well I guess you didn't read my entire post.

...posted by Alxandro

But then again, there are also stories about a global flood that have been told by non-semetic people from different cultures all over the world,

I did read the entire post, and no where did you say you believed other than the flood did not cover the whole earth! Your comment that cultures from all over had a similar story, means nothing unless you were willing to agree with them, but that is not what you said.

Your opinion, as stated is, that the flood never covered the whole planet!

Which is fine with me if that's what you want to believe.

My question is, did you bother to look at the FLOOD video?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
The flood was really meant to change the atmosphere. The planet wasn't covered by ice in its early days. The planet was more like Venus before its transformation.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by lostinspace]

Id have to agree with you on that one. I remember a thread about this earlier and someone suggested that the removing of the body of water in the sky was more about stopping the humans from living as long as they did at the time (about 900 years because harmful rays from the sun were blocked out)

-fm

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

hello there

Also these Kinds could be young and not fully grown, hibernation, eggs one pregnant???

rationing will slow you down and make you lathergic, you dont have to take the full quota of food on board that you would normally eat.

space saving marsupials? how long are they in a pouch???

also i can estimate how many "species" there are NOW. I agree with you. It can get maddening.

The thing was big!

david

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What I find funny is that I cant find Mount Ararat on Google Earth.......when I type it in it takes me to M.t Ararat Tennessee!!

I dare say conspiracy or am I not doing something right?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No, I always have the same problem. Thats why I didn't post the coordinates. It is there you just have to look around a while.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here are thoughts that have entered my mind. I can't say that I believe them, but they kind of make sense.

Noah's ark was a spaceship. It carried the DNA of the life forms that we find on Earth. The true history of our planet is only known by a few people at the very top of certain secret societies. They are referred to as 'Luciferian' because Lucifer is a reference to the planet Venus, where the ancestors of humans are from. Because of our ancestor's pride/arrogance, Venus was made uninhabitable by atmospheric destruction, therefore man had to 'fall' to earth in order to survive.

It's as if history is repeating itself, now. Just as before, probes were first sent to Earth (the dove and the raven) as they are being sent to Mars. There are supposedly atmospheric problems here that may be irreversible, if man-made global warming and ozone depletion are credible. The technology is there to create life forms that could survive on Mars. Perhaps a test first, like dinosaurs.

With all of the secrecy surrounding NASA' s activities, I have little doubt that a plan is in the works to eventually colonize Mars. Of course, only the 'elite' will be privileged because of their 'superior' gene pool! The rest of us will eventually become extinct as Earth becomes uninhabitable.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
absolutely OP! star for you! this is how i view most of the bible. to tell me to believe in something as literal when i wasn't there is ridiculous. whether it happened or not, the message is clear to me. that is all i need.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Hey toasted I'm watching the videos. He gives a good lecture. Thanks for posting them. This is new material for me I haven't studied it much.

As far as fitting the animals on the Arc that's an easy one. AshleyD made this graphic.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

haha, nice post BW. It makes a lot of sense though.... there are soooo many animals, how could he have got them all on the ark in their current state.

-fm

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

glad you are enjoying them,

I bought the whole set...

I just had to, after I picked up 2 out of the series, then chased down what I could find on youtube

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I watched two of them so far. He destroys macro evolution pretty damn well in the second "Bones" one. I just produced a cosmology movie here so I have been all physics. I want to study the flood evidence more. I haven't put any study into geology to feel qualified in debating it yet. He seems very qualified and he used to be an evolutionist scientist as well. Which gives him credibility in that he followed the evidence away from the popular consensus and toward belief in God. It's amusing how so many alleged scientists are more worried about being popular than accurate. Human nature I suppose.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

ive watch walter veith

brilliant!

i learn't quite a bit

top topics

<< 1   >>

join