It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride prescription....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

Why the pineal gland?

what effects does it have on a person? and isn't that the third eye in the occult? And what type of fluoride are we talking about?

certain glands and tissues have a stronger affinity to toxins than others, fluoride gravitates towards bony tissues (causing brittleness and dental fluorosis at some point), the pineal gland and probably others, too, with calcium being its preferred 'target' - which is why CaF is much less toxic than f-ex. sodium flouride or flourosilic acid.

www.newmediaexplorer.org...

third eye or not, the pineal gland will certainly have an effect on your sleeping cycle.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luvthynaybor
Is there such a thing as non-fluoride tooth paste for children

There are some fluoride-free brands that I know of. I'll list them for you. Some on my list might be available only in Finland or Europe, though.

Salutem "Whole Family Toothpaste"
Oral-B Rembrandt fluoride free (discontinued?)
Urtekram Children's toothpaste
A. Vogel's Dentaforce toothpaste
Logona Sensitive & Daily Care toothpastes
Lavera toothpaste

Then there are many others that you could easily find with the Google search "fluoride-free"

Actually my girlfriend was so used to chewing her fluoride tablets every day, that she got weird psychosomatic toothaches immediately when she had to spend some time in a country where the fluoride chewing tabs were not available! I guess that's when my eyes finally opened. Symptoms like this are absolutely alarming, and they bring to my mind the things that Bromine (a chemical relative to Fluorine) was commonly used for.

I still remember the old 70s Pepsodent TV ads where a strict-looking lady in dentist's white coat told that it is absolutely necessary to have the daily dose of fluoride in some form or another. We kids believed the doctor, as many of us knew elderly people (parents and grandparents) who had lost their teeth already in their teens. Of course we didn't want to receive a full set of false teeth for present for our fifteenth birthday as they did in the first half of the 20th century.

Now we all know the harmful effects of eating sugar, but there is still relatively liitle talk about the real cause of tooth decay -- the early-age dental caries infection which is still a largely disputed and controversial issue in the medical community.

After all, fluoride will kill all the germs and make your life absolutely happy in all possible ways. Right?

If you are in doubt, just open the TV, watch, and shut up.

[edit on 18.4.2008 by Doc Lithium]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I rarely trust doctors. I educate myself.

From a medical journal:
"As scary as it sounds, it's true. According to the most respected medical publication in the world The Journal of the American Medical Association, the third leading cause of death in the US after heart disease and cancer is doctor-induced or iatrogenic . Iatrogenic disease is defined as disease induced in a patient by a doctor's activity, manner or therapy; in short, it is a complication of treatment. The article dealt only with deaths in a hospital setting."

DOCTORS 3RD LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH

Don't anyone knock articles found on the net. There is a lot of good info out there. I read about the toxicity of flouride long before the internet.

DOCTORS WARN OF FLOURIDE TOXICITY

On this page there is a link to an article by a Doctor "Flouride is Poison"

ALSO don't use Toothpaste. Most tooth paste contains glycerin. Glycerin coats the teeth and prevents the natural agents in the teeth from remineralizing them. Notice how many times you have to rinse to get the stuff out of your mouth. You can use baking soda, salt of just the brush.
Also extremely useful are the "water piks" and of cour floss.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join