It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS THE CATHOLIC RELIGION REALLY ABOUT "ALIENS" ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I noticed for some time now that the catholic religion makes so many references to the cosmos and "aliens". For example: Catholic means UNIVERSAL as in UNIVERSE. "God created Heaven" can be changed to: God created THE HeavenS.

UFOs are in the Bible a lot these days and I was just wondering what the heck is going on. I am a Catholic, I believe in God, but I was just wondering about these things...

Any body alse have some examples or comments...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
I noticed for some time now that the catholic religion makes so many references to the cosmos and "aliens". For example: Catholic means UNIVERSAL as in UNIVERSE. "God created Heaven" can be changed to: God created THE HeavenS.

UFOs are in the Bible a lot these days and I was just wondering what the heck is going on. I am a Catholic, I believe in God, but I was just wondering about these things...

Jesus was taken up in a spaceship after 3 or 4 days of sleeping... he was never crucified. Thousands of people gathered and saw him go up in a beam of light into a giant mothership.

Also, the anti-christ is actually a group of 4th density service to self lizard beings

Take all that with a grain of salt, but this is all possible!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
where are the ufo references in the bible that you speak of?????

i got my head chewed off for even suggesting the usage of the word "alien" in the bible could be interpreted in more than one way to not mean stranger or foreigner but to possibly mean "et"

anyway, when someone says the bible says, I like to read it for myself, so please tell me where to look.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
lilblam--- were do u get ure info (and dont say u just know, give me book names and sites)??? no offence or anything but it sounds interesting...

worldwatcher--- when moses freed the jews from exile he followed a "cloud"... what comes out of a rocket???

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Actually the catholic religion is all about pagan like molestation, just go down to your local priest and ask him to see the "rectory" and you might wanna be drunk or he will actually show you a real rectory .

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

lilblam--- were do u get ure info (and dont say u just know, give me book names and sites)??? no offence or anything but it sounds interesting...

worldwatcher--- when moses freed the jews from exile he followed a "cloud"... what comes out of a rocket???

It's only a possibility! I don't know of the truth of this, as I cannot verify it yet. Some things I CAN verify and understand perfectly from the claims of Cassiopaeans, but others are simply impossible to ascertain at this time. However, I already gave you the website a few times before.

www.cassiopaea.org...

Jay

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok i have no idea where in the bible he is talking about, but a few ideas i have thrown around on here before.

1. In the bible it talks about four very different races of beings. 1. God, 2. Angels, 3. Devils( Yes i knwo they are fallen angels, but they are describe different), 4. Man- Made in gods image but we don't have all the power god has.

2. The story of David and Goltiah- All this talk about missing history, or hidden history of man talk got me thinking about this. If what we are to belive is that Goltiah is a gaint of sorts, it would only be strengthed by the fact of gaint skeletons being found. But every time you hear about one its hidden from the public.

3. Then there is the story's of leviations, and other monsters through out the bible.

You really just have to sit down and have an open mind when reading, and you get reference's to all this and more from what i hear. I for one belive in a higher being, but i think that this higher being had us evole on our own. Just my two cents, I know it doesn't point to a passage, but they won't be hard to find.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
where are the ufo references in the bible that you speak of?????

i got my head chewed off for even suggesting the usage of the word "alien" in the bible could be interpreted in more than one way to not mean stranger or foreigner but to possibly mean "et"

anyway, when someone says the bible says, I like to read it for myself, so please tell me where to look.

Ezekiel is where you will find what you seek...but be careful....it can be open to --dare i say it?

INTERPERTATION

www.mt.net...

""Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the living creatures one for each of the four of them. As for the appearanceof the wheels and their construction ... the four had the same likeness being as it were a wheel within a wheel. The four wheels had rims and they had spokes, and their rims were full of eyes round about. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them and when the living creatures went, the wheels went with them, for the living creature was in the wheel." Ezekiel 1"

BTW he went on a ride .

or you could look here.

www.bibleufo.com...

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
lilblam--- what do u mean when u said Jesus was sleeping??? and if what u said is true, how come in the Bible it said Jesus was nailed to the cross???

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The bible The new and old testament the talmud any religious writing is based on oNE THING INTERPRETATION. But there is only one true divine being

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i once recieved an email about this, i cant remember the site though, sorry guys.

it was super duper long, about how the pop is actually an alien and that the goat (the symbol of satan, it said) appeared in catholic paintings andblah blah blah

i honestly think its stupid. if catholics were aliens, they wouldve conquered a long time ago, when they actually contolled the world. we'd all be green ( or grey?!??!) and we'd all have a roasry in our hand (NOT around your neck! its not a necklace, why dont people understand that?)

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

catholic is not what it was originally called, you know? catholic came about after the protestants broke away from the church. prior to that everyone was just christian.

and what do you mean ufos are in the bible a lot these days? as compared to the bible, what? 20 years ago? longer ago? i don't think it's changed.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Pisky, is that an Asgard from Stargate SG-1?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
want a great view on the cantradiction that is "catholicism"????

members.aol.com...

quote:
""Catholic" means "universal." When you think about it, it's odd that anyone would limit the word "catholic" by the use of a modifier like "Roman." It's like "Los Angeles-statewide," or "California-national." If it's only California, it's not national. If it's only Roman, it's not catholic. "

"Ethics before country.
Faith before State.
Truth before race.
The Gospel before -- before anything men use to divide themselves from each other. "

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ive heard of that...people were about to suicide in hong kong because they believed that same space ship was going to bring them to someplace....it was big news...they would jump into the pacific ocean if it didnt come...thats all i knew i didnt know what happened next...sry

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
aliens no... I think it's mostly an elaborate dogmatic and polythiestic faith. Mostly pointing to their pre-occupation with idolatry, worship of mary and the saintys.. and the importance placed on holy relics.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
oops .. almost forgot. There is something I think that is "alien-like" about the catholic church is in the elongated head dresses they(bishops and the pope) wear. Is the wearing of elongated head dresses soem kind of sinister homage to the Greys??

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
no i am cathlic and have never seen aleins in my church

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Pisky, is that an Asgard from Stargate SG-1?

Yes - its Thor

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join