It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel planning war in coming months'

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

'Israel planning war in coming months'

www.presstv.ir

Political and media sources in Damascus expressed concerns that a military conflict may break out between Israel and Syria during the coming summer, Qatar's al-Watan newspaper reported Monday.
According to the report, the nationwide emergency drill held by Damascus following the Israeli exercises last week, is one of the preemptive steps taken by Syria.
Damascus measures were taken after reports that Israel had held a strategy meeting with the US to devise an attack plan against Syria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know a lot of you guys do not like this article source but I have seen many pieces of this article in other sources as well. Israel did have exercises last week and Damascus has responded.
We know there are problems with Israel/US and Syria. I do not know how true it is that Israel and the US held a meeting to devise an attack plan, but it would not surprise me that the US would do such a thing as they can ill afford another trumped up war.
With the recent surge of support by the US for Israel, I think I am feeling more and more that something big is imminent in that region. Look what Israel is doing in the Gaza strip. they are withholding fuel and commodities causing schools to close and power plants to shut down. What are these people in that region going to do? I think things are reaching their breaking point in that region. With the recent agreement between Israel and the US over nukes, it seems even more clear of what could potentially happen very soon. I am not looking forward to the day when the SHTF over there.
I am not too familiar with all of the details of the differences in the regions of Israel, but from what keeps popping up, it doesn't seem to be getting any better. And when it seems that the US is the only major player supporting Israel, something is afoot.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Just wanted to add a couple of other news sources reporting on results of fuel cuts by Israel
Universities shut down

Universities #2

blackout in Gaza Strip Imminent

Gaza blackout #2

One more link for the pact over nuke security between Israel and US which doesn't make sense as Israel is allowed to not disclose all of their nukes.

Israel/US reach pact for nukes

edit to add links

[edit on 4/14/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Israel is always preparing for war with someone. And why shouldn't they be? Look at the atrocities they commit against the Palestinians on a daily basis. Isreal should be looking over their shoulder, everyone wants to kick their collective arses.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Did they ever clarify what happened with the air strike that Israel used on Syria a while back?

My biggest fear with this is that when Isreal goes to war with Syria, Iran will bomb Israel. Then we will be "forced" to attack Iran. And the whole world picks sides.... and on and on...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Israeli leaders are still itching for another go at Lebanon. Despite UN objections, they still fly their aircraft in Lebanese airspace and a report I read yesterday claimed an Israeli foot patrol had crossed the border into Lebanese territory. Perhaps they were trying for a repeat of the last time Israeli soldiers were captured on the Lebanese side of the border?

Despite all the propaganda about Hezbollah "terrorists", they only ever react to Israeli aggression. They are not constantly crossing the border and firing rockets at unarmed innocent Jews, as the press would sometimes have us believe.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by achilles5233
Isreal should be looking over their shoulder, everyone wants to kick their collective arses.

Gee... I wonder why...

UN expert stands by Nazi comments
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Working Definition” of Anti-Semitism

Israel plans largest illegal settlement

Israeli police shut Jerusalem studio

Israel, U.S. to coordinate on boycott of Durban II conference

Plenty of reasons thruout those threads.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Did they ever clarify what happened with the air strike that Israel used on Syria a while back?

I believe they're going to release the details on April 17. I think it's going to be a jawdropper and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some military moves soon afterwards.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I believe they're going to release the details on April 17. I think it's going to be a jawdropper and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some military moves soon afterwards.

It seems weird that they would hold out this long on giving the public an "explanation". The weird thing is both sides didn't really have anything to say over it. It's obvious they don't want us to know the real story.
I smell something cooking...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Frightening developments.

Isreal has a very effective military, if they are planning something,
expect it to be swift & decisive!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just curious how you guys think this may impact the US strategies in the ME. Especially if military moves are made.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well it's being reported that America has agreed to connect Israel to its Ballistic Missile Early Warning System for only the third time. The first being Gulf War One and the second being the Invasion of Iraq. Syria has deployed a couple of tank divisions. Pretty tense IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just ran into this awesome breakdown...

"WHO IS THE US CONGRESS LISTENING TO?"
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

One picture after another of American protesters... coupled with one article after another about Israel calling for war... whos' agenda are we following...? That pretty much sums up who is being listened to by our handlers.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Real good post there, Rabbit-Star'd!

Excellent link, too! Everyone should see it. They just don't listen to us.
One reason might be cause war makes them more money than we could:

Congress Members Profit from Defense Contractors

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Excellent, Frightener... I was just looking for info on that yesterday and this is a much better run-down. Sweet

Back to main topic...
There's a whole lot of the 'stirring of the pot' going on... or shaking bottles of carbonated beverages, if you will... one is certainly ready to blow its top very soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

I will insert this thread in response to the date noted above and because of all the 'crap' going on... and something has to 'give' soon... or is 'scheduled' to give soon...

My original post re: April 19 in History

Elaborated on and broken down, to my understanding, further here:

Oddly, I seem to have little support around here on this 'prediction.'

top topics

join