It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails... There's a MASSIVE Difference!!! Check these out...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, it has nothing to do with contrails (or chemtrails) and is a hypothetical paper on what they thought in 1996 might conceiveably be possible by 2025.

Hence:

Today, weather-modification is the alteration of weather phenomena over a limited area for a limited
period of time. Within the next three decades, the concept of weather-modification could expand to include
the ability to shape weather patterns by influencing their determining factors.

Back in the 1960s there were reports on us living on the Moon by 1990 - doesn't mean we were.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here is another Document (a Bill) that was put forth to the government to ban exotic weapons in which one of the terms used is Chemtrails as one of the "exotic" weapons listed.

By the way this Bill was NOT passed so therefore there is NOTHING stopping the Government from using such things as oh say....Chemtrails on us.

Let me also point out just a few of the 287 other past programs the government has implemented on its unsuspecting civilians.

here ya go...

A Partial History of Secret U.S. Government Programs

1950 In an experiment to determine how susceptible an American city would be to biological attack, the U.S. Navy sprays a cloud of bacteria from ships over San Francisco. Monitoring devices are situated throughout the city in order to test the extent of infection. Many residents become ill with pneumonia-like symptoms.

1951 Department of Defense begins open air tests using disease-producing bacteria and viruses. Tests last through 1969 and there is concern that people in the surrounding areas have been exposed.

1953 U.S. military releases clouds of zinc cadmium sulfide gas over Winnipeg, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Fort Wayne, the Monocacy River Valley in Maryland, and Lees burg, Virginia. Their intent is to determine how efficiently they could disperse chemical agents.

Joint Army-Navy-CIA experiments are conducted in which tens of thousands of people in New York and San Francisco are exposed to the airborne germs Serratia marcescens and Bacillus glogigii.

1955 The CIA, in an experiment to test its ability to infect human populations with biological agents, releases a bacteria withdrawn from the Army's biological warfare arsenal over Tampa Bay, Fl.

1956 U.S. military releases mosquitoes infected with Yellow Fever over Savannah, Ga and Avon Park, Fl. Following each test, Army agents posing as public health officials test victims for effects.

1966 U.S. Army dispenses Bacillus subtilis variant Niger throughout the New York City subway system. More than a million civilians are exposed when army scientists drop light bulbs filled with the bacteria onto ventilation grates.

1977 Senate hearings on Health and Scientific Research confirm that 239 populated areas had been contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969. Some of the areas included San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Key West, Panama City, Minneapolis, and St. Louis.

1987 Department of Defense admits that, despite a treaty banning research and development of biological agents, it continues to operate research facilities at 127 facilities and universities around the nation.

Now, The average temp in the U.S. went up a little bit more than one degree when all the planes were grounded for the three days after 9/11.

P.S. that one degree in three days is staggering.

This suggests that contrails/chemtrails have a dimming affect (blocking out the sun). And that they are helping to cool the earth.

So, therefor the earth should be getting much cooler because of this but its not it is getting hotter for some reason.

When they took samples of the upper atmosphere they found that the reason why its not getting cooler is because of pollution. All those particles in the air collecting bits of water, holding in heat like a green house effect.

So it goes like this contrails/chemtrails are trying to cool the earth and pollution is trying to warm the earth and the pollution is winning.

This is why I believe the government is spraying chemtrails.

1. They want to slow or control global warming

2. The government knows that contrails cool the earth.

3. Contrails would be way more effective if they could stay in the atmosphere much longer.

Therefore they create long lasting contrails called chemtrails in order to achieve this.

Prof. Veerabhadran Ramanathan is considered to be the leading climatologist in the world. He won the Buys Ballot Medal in 1995 The prize is awarded around every ten years to an individual that has made significant contributions to meteorology.

Here is what he has to say about this. Veerabhad ran Ramanathan

-Alien-

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Well, it has nothing to do with contrails (or chemtrails) and is a hypothetical paper on what they thought in 1996 might conceiveably be possible by 2025.

Hence:

Today, weather-modification is the alteration of weather phenomena over a limited area for a limited
period of time. Within the next three decades, the concept of weather-modification could expand to include
the ability to shape weather patterns by influencing their determining factors.

Back in the 1960s there were reports on us living on the Moon by 1990 - doesn't mean we were.

It has everything to do with Chemtrails if they are using them to control weather.

.......Yes your right the Government is NOT decades past civilian tech and
Col Tamzy J. House
Lt Col James B. Near, Jr.
LTC William B. Shields (USA)
Maj Ronald J. Celentano
Maj David M. Husband
Maj Ann E. Mercer
Maj James E. Pugh
were all just wasting their breath.......

Its just a "fun" project that took up lots of time, money and resources so that they can just read their results to the children before they go to bed at night.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

It has everything to do with Chemtrails if they are using them to control weather.

True. But it's also possible they're using broadcasts of The Tellytubbies to control the weather.

It's also possible that the US military know more about meteorology and the atmosphere that the UK Met Office, NASA, NOAA, IPCC, ECMWF, and dozens of universities etc put together. But somehow I doubt it.

As for the infamous Space Preservation Act....

contrailscience.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

True. But it's also possible they're using broadcasts of The Tellytubbies to control the weather.

It's also possible that the US military know more about meteorology and the atmosphere that the UK Met Office, NASA, NOAA, IPCC, ECMWF, and dozens of universities etc put together. But somehow I doubt it.

As for the infamous Space Preservation Act....

contrailscience.com...

your web-site proves what? I read the whole thing.

I did find this tho:

"With Dr. Carol S. Rosin and many others, [Webre] is a co-architect of the Space Preservation Act and the Space Preservation Treaty introduced to the U.S. Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) to ban space-based weapons."

So, let me get this straight. Dennis Kucinich introduced a bill to the U.S. congress that he didn't even read?

HMMMM...looks like Dennis Kuchinich has close ties with this guy that wrote the Bill Mr. Alfred Webre. I guess when it got to hot for Kuchinich, he decided to just deny knowledge of the whole Bill.

Do you think especially during an election campaign he is going to duh forget to um read duh bill that he is personally presenting? HAHAHAHA!! ya right. NOT LIKELY.

Even if he didn't read it. what difference does that make? NONE

Your website and no website can debunk a legislative document.

What about Teletubbies? That was dumb

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Do you think especially during an election campaign he is going to duh forget to um read duh bill that he is personally presenting? HAHAHAHA!! ya right. NOT LIKELY.

Was he involved in an election campaign in 2001?

Or do you mean in 2002 or 2005 when it was re-presented?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bumr055
I still have a few questions though... How can one part of a trail persist and one stay, I don't mean half and half, I mean one plane, 2 different looking trails.(one trail people seem to think it looks like DNA and one solid)

That is not a picture of two contrails.
One is a contrail the other is a wingtip vortex.
The altitudes are most likely very different on those two as well, though we cannot tell that well from the ground. I am pretty certain, from the photo, that the vortex is much lower in altitude. Vortexes such as that are often seen in videos of fighter aircraft, such as the ones in this video at 02:46 to the end of the video (check out the f-18 landing at the end
):

Though these are low level vortexes and don’t last long, you can see how just banking the aircraft can make them form or stop.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
yeah we can just see that wingtip lines banking in a straight line....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That would seem like a more reasonable explanation to me

Do these occur often when a jet is just flying a strait path? It wasn't one of those jets in the video(Not sure but it was either just a white jet or the really huge plane we saw that day) For sure wasn't doing and fancy maneuvers.

I'm going to do some research and try and maybe find some similar looking trails and more information on this phenomenon.

Oh yeah, I don't believe that commercial airliners are doing anything nefarious. But, I am still not totally convinced something isn't going on. Thanks for explaining that without caling me a lier

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am not sure what makes wingtip vortexes sometimes be visible, only what I have observed. At the airport, we used to see them on large planes when it was extremely humid out. On fighters, I think it has to do with certain parts of the plane approaching the speed of sound. Why vortexes show up at certain times is a question to ask someone like OZ or Essan.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Was he involved in an election campaign in 2001?

Or do you mean in 2002 or 2005 when it was re-presented?

If you don't know then maybe you should do a little research before you try and make your argument?

You can not re-introduce the same bill twice.

But, he did revise his original version of the bill.....

Here is a quote from a review of that bill.

Source
"Apparently Rep. Kucinich is no longer concerned about the effects of the testing and use of exotic weapons systems on natural ecosystems and living organisms on the planet. "

Everybody should read this if they want to post arguments here.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Yeah that pic shows a sure sign of a plane "banking" it doesn't appear that those 'trails' are in a straight line at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Yeah that pic shows a sure sign of a plane "banking" it doesn't appear that those 'trails' are in a straight line at all.

I never said that it only happens when they are banking, simply that it was happening when he was banking in that video…

Its pretty obvious that those are vortexes by the side-by-side appearance of them and the fact that the poster said they dissipated quickly.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

All commercial jets produce wingtip vortices. It is the result of the way lift is produced by the wings. As everyone knows, the air at the wingtips 'rolls' up from the underside to the top of the wing, at the tip, those generating the horizontal vortex, one per wing, rotating, (when view from behind) clockwise from the left wing, counter-clockwise from the right.

Depending on how stable the air is they can persist (invisibly) for a long time...many minutes. Another thing to note is they tend to descend after aircraft passage, and drop 300-500 feet before stabilizing (or getting disprupted, depending on how stable the air is). When you see those 'corkscrew' contrails, it is simply the actual contrails from the engines encountering the wake vortices...sometimes excerbated by conditions in the air, such as wind, windshears, temp and humidity.

I really wish everyone on this thread would take the time to study some Aviation textboks and training materials...the brain is a terrible thing to waste...

WW

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, I know all of that, but that is not the question. The question is what makes them become visible under certain conditions. I would have to assume that it’s a matter of humidity and increased air pressure making the air of the vortices moister rich enough to become visible for a short period.

[edit on 4/17/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When a plane creates an area of low pressure (over the wing, wingtip vortice, engine intake, propeller blade, etc) it causes the air to decrease temperature (high pressure higher temp, low pressure lower temp). When the temperature decends below the dew point of the air, a "fog" is formed. If it is very cold, the "fog" turns into ice crystals/cloud. This effect is called the Prandtl-Glauert singularity and is different than a traditional contrail, but the end result (a cloud) is the same.
Does this help your understanding?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Very cool.. Thanks.

Star to you.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
When a plane creates an area of low pressure (over the wing, wingtip vortice, engine intake, propeller blade, etc) it causes the air to decrease temperature (high pressure higher temp, low pressure lower temp). When the temperature decends below the dew point of the air, a "fog" is formed. If it is very cold, the "fog" turns into ice crystals/cloud. This effect is called the Prandtl-Glauert singularity and is different than a traditional contrail, but the end result (a cloud) is the same.

Yup, planes make Contrails...But Chemtrails are something totally different.

Hence the title of the thread...............

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Yes

Chemtrails - if they exist - are something completely different.

They are unlikely to be visible from the ground, it's highly unlikely they will only be sprayed in areas where atmospheric conditions are ripe for persistent contrails to form, and the video/photographic evidence frequently presented as 'proof' of chemtrails is nothing of the sort, just misinterpretation of normal contrails, clouds and other well documented and studied atmospheric phenomena, by those who have little experience at studying such things.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Yup, planes make Contrails...But Chemtrails are something totally different.

Hence the title of the thread...............

My post answers a direct question from Defcon5. But you ARE right. A traditional contrail is formed by a different but similar process, where as a chemtrail is formed by overactive imaginations.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by _Del_]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join