It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the grossest thing you ever....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Lemme see.....

I can remember LOADS of goodies...lolol..

There's one, that sticks out in my mind after all these years. I was watching this 'black-listed' not legal video on my VCR (not what you're thinking folks...get yer mind outta the gutter)

Anyways, my brother brought it over for me to watch (I shouldv'e known by the mischievious look and evil laughing, that he was up to no good), I shrudged and said, "Well...go ahead...pop it in there."

The tape was sooooooooo freaking gory...GACKK.. REal live footage of people getting accidently mutilated by animals and other stuffs.

The part I was thinking about to this day? Patrons in this exoctic restaurant were sitting around a round table and there was a hole in the middle. If you looked into the hole, you wouldn't see all the way through, as there was some kind of cylendrical 'bucket' of some sorts stuck to underside of the table. How do I explain it better..ok..picture yourself golfing and looking at the 'pin hole', except it was way bigger and sitting on the table now.

I kept asking my brother...."What the hell is up with that whole in the middle of the table?" He raised his spock eyebrow and said...."You'll see..just wait for it.."

Ok...the scene pans out, and focusses on one of the waiter's getting a small live monkey from out of the back of the restaurant and bringing it to the table. All eyes are fixed. The waiter puts the monkey into the hole and put's a tiny yoke around his neck and fastens it to the table. The monkey can only move around in his tiny bucket, but can't get out. So there's a tiny head on the table, and the waiter gives one of the patrons a metal mallet of some sorts.

You know what he has to do? I won't go into any more details Suffice to say that the main dinner course was monkey brains

Whatever snack I was chowing down on while I was watching the movie, landed on the floor, landed on me...and not only that, I went over to my brother, ranting and raving about what a sick and gross thing he showed me...I projectile vomitted on him. Yep.

I had nightmares about that video for 2 nights straight.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Outside of reading this thread? Hmmmm, would have to be when all four of my kids (3 in diapers) and my ex-husband all got sick from a salmonella outbreak in Illinois from contaminated milk.

I never saw so much poop and puke in all my life! Hope I never do again, either!

Lucky me, I was the only one that didn't get sick, so I had to clean up after everyone else!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Ya man I just about flipped out when I saw that bit with the monkey... It was off a Faces of Death video I'm sure... Because that's were I saw it... Ya they beat the poor thing till it dies and then eat the brains... I think one lady even got grossed out and didn't even eat anymore... What a waste of monkey brains... But worse off, what a messed up thing to do to an innocent animal... I think I'd have to
slap them for doing that sort of thing to an animal... Knock them on the head a few times and eat their brains, see how they like it, HA!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

OMG..THAT'S THE ONE!!!!

Very Disturbing!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I was looking at a site that specialized in gross vids the other week, one particular one was apx 5 minutes packed with examples of what happens in the aftermath of person train interactions...

Actually apart from the grossness of it it's actually quite interesting what happens to a body - most were accidents, some where clearly suicide, one guy got caught up under the wheels of a big rig and dragged 30 odd meters, that was pretty memorable!

I thought about linking it.. but it's probably a good job I can't find it again just now!

oh man this reminds me of a picture I saw... A friend of mine sent me in an e-mail, but it was of a weight lifter that basically lifted so much weight his intestines came out his yoo hoo... Said they heard like a rip sound, the spotter got covered in yoo hoo as well... The picture was barf bag city, but could you imagine losing your guts that way? uhg...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i once saw this

www.jossip.com...

was in the feedle position in my bathtub wet (with clothes) for 3 days left me scarred for life i could never look at evil lesbians the same again (joking about that^):bnghd:

[edit on 1Apr22]103030p:/ by ArtemisFowl]

[edit on 1Apr22]103030p:/ by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I was flipping through the channels looking for some news once... and I tuned into FOX.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Damn, you have to check this out...

That's a person, guy or gal, don't know, but uhm, that's the persons hair... WT*!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wow i'm really starting to regret reading this thread before i go to bed

i hope i don't have any weird dreams tonight from this

heres a story though

more funny then it is disgusting but still...

anyways i dared my friend to take a big whiff out of an old milk carton we found in the street. it wasn't empty there was some solid milk still in there at the bottom lol. so he takes a huge whiff, bigger then i thought he would and starts puking. next thing i know i'm puking now we're both puking in the street while we're laughing. and you know whow happens when there's liquid in your throat/mouth when you start laughing. man our noses burned for about an hour and a half after that

lol

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

Oh man, I want to know what that smells like!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join