It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the grossest thing you ever....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Alright, so I was wondering what was the grossest thing you ever heard, did, had done to you or witnessed was...

I remember this girl told me a story... I was working at DirecTV and she said she used to be dental hygienist... Not exactly sure what they do, but from what I got out of it they help dentists with the mundane tasks... She told me this older fellow came in complaining of pain in his upper jaw... When they brought him in they found he had dentures... So they removed the dentures to fin he had used baloney to hold them in...The kicker was he hadn't changed his teeth or the baloney for about 3 weeks... She said when they pulled the teeth out there was rotting baloney and maggots all over the roof of his mouth... She also mentioned it stunk really bad too...

Hope you don't have a weak stomach, cuz when she told me this I bout puked... and she told me during lunch of all times...

So what is your nasty story!?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I once had personal relations with a 400 lbs girl and she smelled.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I once had personal relations with a 400 lbs girl and she smelled.

You know what can of beans this is going to open up now don't you? I won't even go there, lol, although I'm sure we all have stories like this...

[edit on 13-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
You know what can of beans this is going to open up now don't you? I won't even go there, lol, although I'm sure we all have stories like this...

Yeah I know, I'll probably get the girls screaming at me. lol. But you asked right? So girls, don't feel bad. it wasn't you ok?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am trying to write this as carefully as I can so that it doesn't violate the T&C, but I am sure it will offend someone.

This is a story from a guy who gives the account of two workers he had worked with in the past - it's second hand information and I wasn't there.

Apparently, there in the shop (machine shop), was a Christian fellow who was timid when it came to anything vulgar or offensive - a very devout man, no doubt, and the other guys would try to get him red in the face by doing strange pranks to him.

One guy came in the room he was in and got his attention. As he turned, all he saw was the prankster turned around with his pants down in a squatting position. Somehow this guy was able to defecate, and before it hit the ground he could suck it back inside, just long enough to be offensive for the viewer but not too long to leave evidence behind.

I don't know the details of why the guy did this or what mark it left on the person he was trying to agitate, but it would have definitely been a gross sight to behold - especially if it were right before lunch.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
As I was riding merrily along on my bicycle, I was laughing out loud with my mouth wide open. Then all of a sudden something flew inside to the back of my throat. The gag reflex was activated and I swallowed that bug. Yeah? Not gross enough? Okay carry on.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There's a guy from the Jackass movies that can literally crap at will... any ol' moment he feels like it he can drop his pants and spew colon gunk. And he's quite proud of his talent. That's pretty freaking disgusting imo.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Honestly to me the grossest thing I have ever experienced, is something that doesn't bother most people.
I absolutely cannot stand to be nauseated. I would rather shoot myself in the foot, or give birth than throw up.
It is the worst thing in the world to me.My body fights it off pretty well. But A couple of years ago my family got hit with a nasty stomach flu bug. I had 4 kids puking all at the same time. Ya'll have no idea how hellish that was. But then the bug hit me.I wanted to just freakin, die. Three days of it.
DAMN NORWALK VIRUS ALL TO HELL.

On a sidenote if you like gross stuff...go see the movie THE RUINS. Geez..:shk:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I really want to see The Ruins!!

Sometimg gross, hmmm, my brother used to pin me down
when we were kids and he'd do the infamous dangling of
spit from his mouth then sucking it in before it hit me. Well
one time he missed and the spit plopped right in my eye!!

Needless to say I had the strength of King Kong after it
happened so I was able to knock him off me and give
him a good beating!!!!!!

[edit on 13-4-2008 by SuprDupr]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SuprDupr

Oh god honey take your barf bag with ya.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That bad huh?? Is it gory gross? I can handle blood n stuff.
Now The Hostel made me a little nausiated in a couple scenes,
it wasn't the typical horror gore.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuprDupr
Sometimg gross, hmmm, my brother used to pin me down
when we were kids and he'd do the infamous dangling of
spit

I used to take me little brother Jeff down and sit on him...he's 10 years younger than I am, and he would spit up in my face...well I got got smart and started cupping my hand over his mouth and then I would rub his own spit all over his face
I quit taking him down when he was about 12 yrs. old...he got way to strong for me.

The grossest thing I have personally seen was when my son laid his entire knee open...you could see his knee cap and everything...I fainted dead away, and my husbands cousin had to pick me up and carry me out to the truck until I got myself together again. BTW, we were already at the Hopsital when I first saw his knee, because I met him and his dad there...they were racing when it happened. Then I called my mom crying and she came right over

I also didn't like it when he had the pins sticking out of his feet after they pinned his foot back together. I can't handle anything like that.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
one thing to say...

Opie & Anthony on XM radio.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuprDupr
reply to post by AccessDenied

That bad huh?? Is it gory gross? I can handle blood n stuff.
Now The Hostel made me a little nausiated in a couple scenes,
it wasn't the typical horror gore.

The stupid thing is..the rest of the movie is just plain DUMB.
But it has the goriest parts to it I have ever seen. I had to look away.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Oh yeah, lots of gross things happen on this show.
My husband triesd to make me listen to it and he
doesn't stop until I get all gaggy.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
let's see..the grossest thing that happend to me...

after last years new years party i spent the night at my friends house. his girl friend's friend and me were passed out on the floor. she crawls on top and i was about to uh.....tell her happy new year..then all the sudden she pukes all over my chest. :shk: :shk: :shk:

[edit on 13-4-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That's nasty LordInfamous!! lol

Made me think of a recent incident that happened to me.

I wast at a Friday's restaurant with my brother and 2 yr old nephew.
I ordered some yummy spinach artichoke dip. I only had a few bites
when *achooooooo* the little one sneezed, mouth uncovered, face
level with the dip and you could just see the spit n crap fly from
his mouth.
Needless to say I couldn't eat anymore.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous

let's see..the grossest thing that happend to me...

after last years new years party i spent the night at my friends house. his girl friend's friend and me were passed out on the floor. she crawls on top and i was about to uh.....tell her happy new year..then all the sudden she pukes all over my chest. :shk: :shk: :shk:

[edit on 13-4-2008 by LordInfamous]

HOLY FRIG! That is just NASTY!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I was working for the local supermarket in the seafood department and became very familiar with the different types of parasites that fish species cary. One particularly nasty one occurs in swordfish, a very large worm-like organisim grows inside the flesh of the fish and can be several feet in length.

Well, one day, while myself and another guy were on duty, this old lady comes up to the counter and she's holding a cooked chunk of swordfish. She says that after she cooked the steak a piece 'popped up'. She said it was harder and didn't taste as good as the rest of the fish and wanted to know why. I take a look at the steak and sure enough, a big piece of parasite was still in there. My weak-stomached partner ran into the back and heaved while I treid to explain to the lady it just 'might have been a tough part or something'. I felt bad and gave her a few pounds of sole filet to try and make up for it.

Moral of the story, don't eat parasite infested fish.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well
The most graphic thing ive ever seen was
i was sitting in a fast food place with a few freinds and one of the girls went to the bathroom. She came back and was stepping in bewteen 2 tables to sit down. Then all of sudden i herd a dul *THUNK* sound.

Now i just thought it was her leg hitting of her table . I looked at her face and she looked like she was screaming really loud but no sound coming out. Turns out she was trying to scream but she put so much energy into it the nothing came out. I looked at her leg.... Her knee cap was about 5 inches to the left.
It popped out and went round to the side of her leg. And the *THUNK* i herd was her knee popping out of place
Gory

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join