It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What's the grossest thing you ever....

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I was working for the local supermarket in the seafood department and became very familiar with the different types of parasites that fish species cary. One particularly nasty one occurs in swordfish, a very large worm-like organisim grows inside the flesh of the fish and can be several feet in length.

Well, one day, while myself and another guy were on duty, this old lady comes up to the counter and she's holding a cooked chunk of swordfish. She says that after she cooked the steak a piece 'popped up'. She said it was harder and didn't taste as good as the rest of the fish and wanted to know why. I take a look at the steak and sure enough, a big piece of parasite was still in there. My weak-stomached partner ran into the back and heaved while I treid to explain to the lady it just 'might have been a tough part or something'. I felt bad and gave her a few pounds of sole filet to try and make up for it.

Moral of the story, don't eat parasite infested fish.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]



EW! EW! EW! OMG! GROSS!!!!!
THIS IS WHY I WON'T TRY SUSHI!




posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
one thing to say...

Opie & Anthony on XM radio.


Who are these guys?

Don't have XM, do they have a website?



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous


let's see..the grossest thing that happend to me...

after last years new years party i spent the night at my friends house. his girl friend's friend and me were passed out on the floor. she crawls on top and i was about to uh.....tell her happy new year..then all the sudden she pukes all over my chest. :shk: :shk: :shk:


That's gotta make you feel like a man! LOL... I had a similar thing happen to me except the girl managed to make it to the bathroom before she puked... I was all checking my breath and making sure I didn't stink or some thing... Was a little embarrassing to say the least...



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I was working for the local supermarket in the seafood department and became very familiar with the different types of parasites that fish species cary. One particularly nasty one occurs in swordfish, a very large worm-like organisim grows inside the flesh of the fish and can be several feet in length.

Well, one day, while myself and another guy were on duty, this old lady comes up to the counter and she's holding a cooked chunk of swordfish. She says that after she cooked the steak a piece 'popped up'. She said it was harder and didn't taste as good as the rest of the fish and wanted to know why. I take a look at the steak and sure enough, a big piece of parasite was still in there. My weak-stomached partner ran into the back and heaved while I treid to explain to the lady it just 'might have been a tough part or something'. I felt bad and gave her a few pounds of sole filet to try and make up for it.

Moral of the story, don't eat parasite infested fish.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]


Cudos for not telling this lady, but damn man, she was eating it... That's freaking gross!!!! Star for you! It would be like eating a tape worm or something...



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Oh dear, I hope I don't get banned for this story.

My roommate works at the county prison as a security guard. One day they got in a female inmate who, as a new inmate, needed to be tested for certain diseases and strip searched as well.

Upon testing positive for literally every single strain of every single STD they had a test for, she was asked to go into the women's shower for her strip search.

She removed her clothing and was asked to squat down in a certain way, which apparently makes it easier to check her "woman parts" for hidden objects because they tend to fall out.

It turns out she had recently received a back-alley abortion and the dead fetus had not been removed. It fell out of her and landed on the floor of the prison bathroom. I'm guessing it was still a very small fetus.

Apparently this was disgusting to a degree that stunned the guards long enough for the woman to apologize for this "event," pick the fetus up off the prison bathroom floor, and...

well....

...she put it back.

Where it came from.

Inside her.



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
...It would be like eating a tape worm or something...


These things were pretty long. The sad part was the department manager would makes us carve out the worm and put the steaks up for sale instead of chucking the things. You could always tell becasue they had a quarter-sized hole in the meat.

I'm very particular about what types of fish I will eat, swordfish, scrod and some types of snapper are off limits. I don't wan't any of what we used to call 'Swordfish crunchies' in my food.



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ya know, I've never been one to care what's in my food as long as it tastes good. Worms are just another form of meat, right?



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam
 



google them.... and then search "baby bird video"....




or

Opieandanthony.com

Foundrymusic.com.



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by LordInfamous


let's see..the grossest thing that happend to me...

after last years new years party i spent the night at my friends house. his girl friend's friend and me were passed out on the floor. she crawls on top and i was about to uh.....tell her happy new year..then all the sudden she pukes all over my chest. :shk: :shk: :shk:


That's gotta make you feel like a man! LOL... I had a similar thing happen to me except the girl managed to make it to the bathroom before she puked... I was all checking my breath and making sure I didn't stink or some thing... Was a little embarrassing to say the least...


yeah it sucked...i pushed her off me and cussed her ass out real good lol



posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous
 


It could have been worse! You could have been scarred
for life never to ehh, wish anyone Happy New Year's again! lol



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation
 


thats.... disturbing.



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have a pretty fast gag reflex when I see someone vomit. On a city bus one day a young woman threw up in the isle and a boy across from her got some splash on him and promptly puked in the same spot she had puked.
I ran for the door after ring the stop bell and lost my lunch on the sidewalk just as I got off the bus.

I can't change a poopie diaper, I'd just get sick, and once a little boy I was changing peed right up the front of me as I took his wet diaper off.
He was wet already, where did he get all that extra pee



The funny thing is I've seen horrible things at accident scenes. Mangled and crushed bodies, a decapitated woman that I carried her head back to the body from 30 feet away, (I was kind of surprised how heavy a head was).
I've lanced infected boils on people, cleaned and dressed wounds, etc... and none of that stuff bothers me at all.

One drowning child I gave CPR to spewed up water as I was inhaling, it hit me in the mouth and that was enough to make me puke instantly. Go figure.



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder
 

See, I'm the same I've seen someone didn't take a header off a tall building, didn't bother my gut I was horrified but my food stayed where it was supposed to. But if I see or smell vomit I'm going to contribute to the smell. Even a particularly bad number 2 made me hurl one day, just lucky it was at home and not at school where I was supposed to be at that time.



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Oh dear, I hope I don't get banned for this story.

My roommate works at the county prison as a security guard. One day they got in a female inmate who, as a new inmate, needed to be tested for certain diseases and strip searched as well.

Upon testing positive for literally every single strain of every single STD they had a test for, she was asked to go into the women's shower for her strip search.

She removed her clothing and was asked to squat down in a certain way, which apparently makes it easier to check her "woman parts" for hidden objects because they tend to fall out.

It turns out she had recently received a back-alley abortion and the dead fetus had not been removed. It fell out of her and landed on the floor of the prison bathroom. I'm guessing it was still a very small fetus.

Apparently this was disgusting to a degree that stunned the guards long enough for the woman to apologize for this "event," pick the fetus up off the prison bathroom floor, and...

well....

...she put it back.

Where it came from.

Inside her.


this takes the cake...this is just..f'd up.



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation
 


oh man... That sounds pretty bad! More or less the rock bottom of society... Doesn't care about anything... yuk..



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus
 


Out of everything I have read this is probably the nastiest... That is so freakin gross man... Thanks for the heads up... Won't be eating any of those types of fish again... I remember my grandfather told me about fish down in panama that had the same type of worms in the only small... Same color as the fish so they were hard to see, said most people just ignored the fact and cooked them with the fish and ate them... That to me is barf bag city man... uhg..



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was looking at a site that specialized in gross vids the other week, one particular one was apx 5 minutes packed with examples of what happens in the aftermath of person train interactions...

Actually apart from the grossness of it it's actually quite interesting what happens to a body - most were accidents, some where clearly suicide, one guy got caught up under the wheels of a big rig and dragged 30 odd meters, that was pretty memorable!

I thought about linking it.. but it's probably a good job I can't find it again just now!



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Man these are some nasty stories. I have a few to share my self.

Working fast food, my old co manager told me a story about a few little kids that came into the store, and they both went into the bath room. They ended up spreading crap all over the floor and walls, the sink and toilets. He had to clean that up.

Another story was a mess I had to clean, some one puked while waiting in line. Some of the puke landed on the banister that helps form the lines. Saw a little girl put her hand in it not knowing it was there. So I went to clean it up, saw chunks of hot dog, tomato, some cheese, and I described every thing I saw over the head set, made some of my co workers sick, but I managed quite well for some one with a weak stomach.

The last story come from my new co manager. Had an old couple in the lobby, and when they went to leave the woman reaches to her pants and tugs at one of the legs. Eventually a piece of poop plops out, and the old lady walks off and leaves.



[edit on 14-4-2008 by Slash]



posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Crystal Clear Pepsi


Thats one of the grosses things ive come across in life.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join