It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Presidential Directive51= no elections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Originally posted by Amaterasu
They laid the groundwork for Fuhrer; why should they not reap the "benefit?"

There will be no Fuhrer without the 'Night of the Long Knives'.

Conceivably... But maybe they think they have enough "paper" power to have no need. Maybe they have enough "in" on the plans, people who would benefit greatly at our expense, that they can pull it off and THEN do some executing. I think that's more likely.

Just because it went one way historically, does not mean they have the same circumstances and needs this time around.

Who will get whacked and who will show their loyalty? Homeboys/Blackwater pretty much have it aced so if the CIA, FBI, NSA and the others don't watch their backs they will be the ones. They all need to be looking over their shoulders if they know anything at all about Nazi History.

Especially AFTER the move...the event(s)...

Interesting chatter among the retired military who predicted this very same thing two years ago. It tends to indicate the Joint Chiefs, may or may not take part and are still undecided. In addition the Y.E. that are under them may overthrow the whole bunch in favor of the constitution. The key is they swore to defend against enemies foreign and domestic. So the retiree chatter goes. Old men. What do they know.....

Having had 8 yearsish to put the right people in place, I think they think they're ready.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Oh, and here's a little story about our Supreme Court "bitch slapping:"

www.cnn.com...

Yeah. Right.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
We trust and rely on our government to protect and guide us.

Since when are you supposed to trust government? That in itself goes against the traditions of America.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
well.. as I've said over the last 3 years, Bush will be the last president and martial law declared.............it's just a matter of time.

However, there WILL be a one world government and it's King won't be of this world but, will be riding on a white horse will all the saints with him.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
well.. as I've said over the last 3 years, Bush will be the last president and martial law declared.............it's just a matter of time.

However, there WILL be a one world government and it's King won't be of this world but, will be riding on a white horse will all the saints with him.

I said this one year before the creep got elected! My family and friends all said I was nuts. I said he would be the last president. I said he will declare martial law shortly before the 2008 elections which would keep him in the presidency for the remainder of the short life of the U.S.A.

I was called a lunatic then, and several family members suggested medication. Its a burden to be prescient. However, this will run its course and all the name calling in the world will not change it.

Why do you all think Bush is running around acting like an idiot, dancing, singing, laughing, getting drunk and just not giving a hoot?

Get ready for a show! btw, THEY do not care what we or anyone else thinks or even does at this point. This whole civil containment is nothing but a smoke screen so there will not be panic before the curtain rises. THEY just want to keep the seats filled so they can laugh as the theater burns!

They will all disappear underground if civil unrest gets ugly and their demonic police force will quell the masses with bullets and all kinds of new toys and goodies.

The real point is, just remain calm so you can have a window seat- better there than in a cemetery or worse!

Over the years I have been banned from websites just for making my observations known on this issue- didn't matter whether I was polite or vulgariously ranting my opinion. But now they won't even ban you because its over...People just don't know it yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
our great country falling apart. hmmm well i guess karma is not always a good thing. we came to this great land in 1492 and systematicaly wiped out or displaced a people who already lived here. some had there own government, schools, and irragation. but they wern't christians so we dubbed them savages pushed em out, all in the name of the lord. then we bring slaves to work our farms, clean houses and get raped. there's something to be proud of. then comes our great fourfathers who formed our government. "why" hmmm so they would'nt have to pay taxes to england. so you tell the poor common b@#$%d that "hey were gonna have our own government". so grab your gun and go kill a brittish soldier. the list goes on and on. so let's pat ourselves on the back for having a great history to draw from. you wonder why our governments crooked? cause it's always been that way and always will be. remember the golden rule. those with the gold rule.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know if I linked this right or not....but if not...hey amatesua,

pay attention what is happening right now with Congress coming after the White House, starting with the former prosecutors....

still think our gov. is full of limp "..."?

The SC has the 2nd amendment case right now....what exactly can't you wait for?

Seriously, this is a waste of time to argue.....your doomsday scenerio is not going to happen. If Bush escapes justice....well he just might....but I wouldn't bet on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[edit] nope, I can't figure out how to link it all cool like a youtube clip.
but if someone could do it that would be great.....It is I think from Friday nights Oberman's "Countdown" show....the title of the clip is
"Worse than Watergate" (something like that)
It will show....well at least my friend, Enigma 77 that the government is working and these people are going to face the music....but yes, it is going to take time...the first judge is going to balk but it will get to the SC and then you can all see how "reality" works. Watch for yourselves.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
....I wouldn't object if someone would u2u me and school me on how to link stuff on here.....not that being born in the 60's should be an excuse but...sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well my friends, he has done it.

George Bush has declared himself dictator and informally suspended the The Republic and the US constitution. Still a coke head I take it.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

dk... It would seem our visions are the same. Except... I have two visions.

For a long time I had an equal sight on the widespread use of Dark Energy. This allowed (will allow) the human race to develop finally into what it was meant to be.

I even wrote the vision down in the form of an historical retrospective. I have posted the link rather widely here, but I fear... No, "fear" is the wrong word. For I have no fear. Great disgust of Them, disappointment and frustration... Yes.

Sadly it has become clear that They are winning. Prometheus is late for his delivery...

It may not be too late - but who will be Prometheus?

BTW, I'll post the link again, in case anyone wants a read...

home.earthlink.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I don't know if I linked this right or not....but if not...hey amatesua,

When you want to put in a URL, just enter it. The board software recognizes any "http://..." text as a URL.

As to embedding vid... I'm still working on that. But then I have the excuse of having been born in the '50's. LOL!

I'll click this link after posting and check this out. Will report back. [smile]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I can't tell you how much I both wanted to laugh, and to cry. This is the trumpet.

Rather than stand up and look us in the eye and say to us, "Fellow good citizens, we must act now. As a whole, we must make this happen. Now. Because if we don't get rid of these people NOW, it's on. And "on" will be ugly," he passes this off to discuss "the long run." Maybe a democratic candidate or two will step up, glorious and brave... W. T. F.

If anything, this confrontation just shows me that they are keeping "hope" alive, which keeps us in our place. It is only when hope is gone that we want to act.

Keith Olbermann is a Left Gatekeeper. Now I am convinced.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

They are only winning a battle. Rest assured they will lose the war. They are going to play out their little scenario because they have fed their little pet for far too long. They have retrenched (after Vietnam) and backed way off with slower indoctrination after Hitler.

What they did manage to do was miscalculate the internet. The net jumped out of control waaaaaaaay too fast! This was an unexpected glimpse for US to see THEM. Now, the information on the net is very close to mass media- however, the truth got out and once the truth gets out to the degree that it has, and the spin isn't working anymore- THEY have one play left in their handbook- which is the very play they have been planning for centuries.

I agree that their energy is very dark. But the dark fades instantly the moment that a single match is lit. It does not matter if they increase their numbers one million fold- the match was lit and that is it!

THEIR battle is merely a pre-show. If people can manage not to get caught up in the coming spectacular- the second act- which is one that won't be of THEIR making will be much better.

All I can say is hold on tight with what's inside... the truly good people will know the difference.

In a very short span of time, none of this, including this website and my commentary will make a darn bit of difference. It is my hope to hang on so I can see THEM fall on their ugly faces- then we can put it together the right way and with direct instructions- no interpretations- no theories, no ideas- instructions right from the factory owner!

Know what I mean?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Holy crap!! I just watched the vid. This will not fly. The military would revolt wouldn't they? Police forces would revolt?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I know there are many people like me, so from my own view this would never happen. They would really have to nuke us. 70%+ of people in this country would be extremely pissed and I for one, would not just sit back on this one.

All my Patriotism and pride goes out the window if this happens. I would participate with as many people wanted to upraise and fight to the death...

I think there are far too many people very unhappy with Bush for this to ever happen.

There will be a general election and a new president. I do not believe in most of the popular conspiracies, however if you do, it wouldn't matter who was president. As long as the PTB keep on pumping out more puppets. They would want to keep people in the dark and this would not help.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
[snip] It will show....well at least my friend, Enigma 77 that the government is working and these people are going to face the music....but yes, it is going to take time...the first judge is going to balk but it will get to the SC and then you can all see how "reality" works. Watch for yourselves.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by Res Ipsa]

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle... I mean aunt

and what happens when if the administrative gets away with this (going back to the beginning of this thread) and decides to use it before congress gets it to the SC, then what? BushCo (like that one) would trump congress and it would go no where...

Am I getting this right people? (Res Ispa, I don't expect you to agree, but consider it for a moment).

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
reply to post by Amaterasu

They are only winning a battle. Rest assured they will lose the war. They are going to play out their little scenario because they have fed their little pet for far too long. They have retrenched (after Vietnam) and backed way off with slower indoctrination after Hitler.

Yes, I agree. It's nice to see it "confirmed," if you will. [smile] Thing is, the battle will be extremely grim, and it will take a while until we pull ourselves up, victorious but bled. Still... Our spirit strengthens daily, too.

What they did manage to do was miscalculate the internet. The net jumped out of control waaaaaaaay too fast! This was an unexpected glimpse for US to see THEM. Now, the information on the net is very close to mass media- however, the truth got out and once the truth gets out to the degree that it has, and the spin isn't working anymore- THEY have one play left in their handbook- which is the very play they have been planning for centuries.

I grinned ear to ear when you mentioned the net. Yes, Orwell failed to see that coming, and something I have said here before. And yes, they are going to make their move before November. Let us hope we can touch the hearts of our military and our police.

I agree that their energy is very dark. But the dark fades instantly the moment that a single match is lit. It does not matter if they increase their numbers one million fold- the match was lit and that is it!

Yes, this is true... I spend time each day loving Them. Though I am disgusted with their behavior, still, I love Them. But there are many shadows, and we need many to illuminate the twists and turns.

THEIR battle is merely a pre-show. If people can manage not to get caught up in the coming spectacular- the second act- which is one that won't be of THEIR making will be much better.

How do you mean, "caught up?" If They release a deadly bug... Or any of the other things They control... Kinda hard not to get caught up if you're at ground zero. [shrug]

All I can say is hold on tight with what's inside... the truly good people will know the difference.

I think you're seeing higher numbers awake than I do. I hope your vision is closer to what we will see.

In a very short span of time, none of this, including this website and my commentary will make a darn bit of difference. It is my hope to hang on so I can see THEM fall on their ugly faces- then we can put it together the right way and with direct instructions- no interpretations- no theories, no ideas- instructions right from the factory owner!

Know what I mean?

Ok... I see this in the paths and probabilities, and I don't know when that comes in... It is all so closely spaced and I can't see how far They will get before Their demise.

The higher of those awoken, the less suffering there will be. We need to act now, yet none of us knows what we can do, personally. What CAN we do but love Them while reviling Their choice of behavior?

[edit on 15-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Why not hold the elections?

No matter who is elected, McCain - Obama - Clinton, their strings will still be pulled by the CFR.

Give the People a false sense of relief with a new face, then hit 'em with another false flag, and the new prez already has the tools left by GW to swoop down.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
George Bush has declared himself dictator and informally suspended the The Republic and the US constitution. Still a coke head I take it.

Could someone bother pointing out what part of this directive it is that establishes martial law, instead of knee-jerk declarative statements?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign797
I'd be willing to put money on Bush staying in power beyond 2008, I'm sure discussing betting like this on the forum isn't allowed though, hehe.

Okay...then how about we don't bet money. How about a wager of a different kind?

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
I believe that this present administration is going to see us through 2012.

Originally posted by fLANKED
It sure does seem like this election has just been one big distraction i honestly do feel as if these guys wont leave and if they do they are going to do something big before they go

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by dk3000
I said this one year before the creep got elected...I said he would be the last president.

How about you and everyone else who has made this claim, if you turn out to be wrong, leave ATS and never come back?

If you are so sure about your claim, then you should have no problem making the wager. After all, what do you have to lose?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join