It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Presidential Directive51= no elections

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

Good point

It sure does seem like this election has just been one big distraction i honestly do feel as if these guys wont leave and if they do they are going to do something big before they go

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Enjoy your last moments of the comfortable world you have indulged in for so long. The days of ignorance and the apathetic choices of self indulgence that have been bred into us by our mothers and fathers who also had the privy to live a life of blissful ignorance. For # is about to hit the fan.

Look to any sign post you want, all will read correct in the eyes of their scribes and followers in the years to come.

Late this year, when it is apparent that McCain will have no hope of winning the presidential nomination, a red flag will wave.

It will start very quickly. And many will soon realize, a new world, a new age of man is dawning. Unfortunately for us, it may not be as fruitful towards our views of human rights, democratic law, and for the majority our Anglo-Saxon beliefs.

A war the likes the world has never seen is brewing. It's an inevitable side effect of a power shift of one world power to another. In order to see this in true perspective, then one needs to take a step back to see a bigger picture. This will not be a power shift of nation to nation. This will be a power shift of nations, a shift of the western world to the east, and you should know, it's far to late to stop.

Ask yourself. What if McArthur was right? And what if the totalitarian government that we continue to let form right in front of our eyes is the only chance for survival? Sadly, the truth behind the intentions of the "Powers that Be" will never be known, not anytime soon. You will panic, there will be hysteria, there will be martial law. There will also be disagreement.

(you should know attempts are being made to stop this, all will fail, horribly. The funnest fact is we brought it on ourselves)

To the east, a proclaimed mediator of east and west will continue to warn us of our efforts, as they themselves have already chosen a side, which we'll continue to deny has happened, until they strike at us. We won't even see it coming.

Once Bush begins the last war campaign the United States of America will ever know, the Bear of Russia will blindside us.

I mentioned the speed in which this will start. It will not be a flame that causes this fire to burn, it will be an explosion of the likes will be compared with a horseman of the apocalypse. The holy land, and it's neighbors will never be the same.

The lack of information, a direct cause due to the fear of misunderstanding. This will also cause an unforseen problem, but one that is growing more apparent every day. The life we used to live will be over. The choices for you will be as follows.

Do not adjust, continue blindly and die in the wake

Do not wake up, continue blindly and be used to suffer in the wake

or

Wake up, Arm up, and take advantage of all the rights you have while you got them. If your prepared, and informed, you may just make it through this. You need to know, that most of the western world, and the mediator Russia honor your core beliefs and values. They know your government is about to make it's move, and they know it's a government not of this people.

In the end, the power will be where it has been for the majority of modern civilization, many of lives will be lost (50-70%), many prophecies fulfilled, and a world that will be much more communal in the west.

Second, rather eleventh place won't be so bad in the age to come (it's not like we're living in poverty and disease, well scratch the disease part). With peace, smaller population, and technology, quality of life will not be returned, but restored. Sure, the ways of the east may cause a headache to us and the rest of post western society, but it will get better.

PS - stop eating processed foods you fools! Oh, and warming will not be nearly as important (thanks to our wonderful star) as poison - Clean up and stop releasing dead life into the air (it even sounds like a moronic idea).

PSS - don't let this summers events let you miss a landmark occasion in human history, cheers for CERN! We did it!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Instead of allowing a YouTube video to form your opinions, perhaps you should read the actual document because it does not mention martial law.

White House directive link.....

[edit on 12-4-2008 by WhatTheory]
I wanted to thank you for the link. I was intending to post this link also.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You semi-educated paranoid idiots amuse the hell out of me. You get some cockeyed idea thrown at you and you run around like chicken little, "The country is in jeopardy, the country is in jeopardy!

There is no possible way under the Constitution of the United States of America that ANY President can suspend national elections. They are called for in the Constitution, and Martial Law does not trump the constitution of the country.

President Lincoln imposed Martial Law during the Civil War. He also held elections, and he was re-elected.

President Johnson (Andrew) that is also imposed Martial Law. It had almost no effect, unless you were suspected of being a part of the conspiracy to assisinate Lincoln.

I would suggest to all of you that you purchase a copy of the Constitutin of the United States, and actually read it, over and over again.

Stop believing novels, paranoid fools that make a lot of money off of the ignorant, etc.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well it took me to read down to "Old Medic" before someone stated the obvious. I read the thread to make sure I wasn't restating what I thought for sure someone would point out.

Now I am going to assume that most of you that have posted are not citizens of the United States so I think it would be unfair to hold your ignorance against you. But lets say some of you are.

We have 3 branches of Gov. (Yeah, I know Bush said we had four "administrative" branch...rofl)

Bush could write up something that crowns him Emperor and King of all the World...who cares. The point is even though he may think the Constitution is just a piece of paper...the other 2 branches don't agree so much.
Sure, we get unconstitutional laws promulgated by Congress but thats where the Supreme Court comes in.....ah hell, I'm not going to get into a basis civics lesson, checks and balances is the point.

There will be an election in 2008. When any of Bush's anti-constitutional edicts get challenged, the Supreme Court will bitch slap him. They don't have to pre-empt anything at this point because no one has had any standing yet to bring something to court.....

Now as soon as we get some "American citizen" labled an "enemy combatant" by the "administration" and loses his habeas corpus right...well then we will see just how much "real" power Bush has. You don't see the other branches jumping up and down right now because it is all bluster until it affects someone.

I have told you guys before that I will start singing your "doom and gloom" mantra if the Supreme Court does a dance on the 2nd amendment decision they are working on now.

But until then.....yes Bush is a crazy bastard taking us down in the eyes of any sane person...but how many of you now are a little more interested in how your Gov. works and how precious that piece of old paper, the Constitution, is to America.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
Well it took me to read down to "Old Medic" before someone stated the obvious. I read the thread to make sure I wasn't restating what I thought for sure someone would point out.

Now I am going to assume that most of you that have posted are not citizens of the United States so I think it would be unfair to hold your ignorance against you. But lets say some of you are.

We have 3 branches of Gov. (Yeah, I know Bush said we had four "administrative" branch...rofl)

Bush could write up something that crowns him Emperor and King of all the World...who cares. The point is even though he may think the Constitution is just a piece of paper...the other 2 branches don't agree so much.
Sure, we get unconstitutional laws promulgated by Congress but thats where the Supreme Court comes in.....ah hell, I'm not going to get into a basis civics lesson, checks and balances is the point.

There will be an election in 2008. When any of Bush's anti-constitutional edicts get challenged, the Supreme Court will bitch slap him. They don't have to pre-empt anything at this point because no one has had any standing yet to bring something to court.....

Now as soon as we get some "American citizen" labled an "enemy combatant" by the "administration" and loses his habeas corpus right...well then we will see just how much "real" power Bush has. You don't see the other branches jumping up and down right now because it is all bluster until it affects someone.

I have told you guys before that I will start singing your "doom and gloom" mantra if the Supreme Court does a dance on the 2nd amendment decision they are working on now.

But until then.....yes Bush is a crazy bastard taking us down in the eyes of any sane person...but how many of you now are a little more interested in how your Gov. works and how precious that piece of old paper, the Constitution, is to America.

I think you need to read the directive, it cancels out the Constitution www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
You semi-educated paranoid idiots amuse the hell out of me. You get some cockeyed idea thrown at you and you run around like chicken little, "The country is in jeopardy, the country is in jeopardy!

There is no possible way under the Constitution of the United States of America that ANY President can suspend national elections. They are called for in the Constitution, and Martial Law does not trump the constitution of the country.

President Lincoln imposed Martial Law during the Civil War. He also held elections, and he was re-elected.

President Johnson (Andrew) that is also imposed Martial Law. It had almost no effect, unless you were suspected of being a part of the conspiracy to assisinate Lincoln.

I would suggest to all of you that you purchase a copy of the Constitutin of the United States, and actually read it, over and over again.

Stop believing novels, paranoid fools that make a lot of money off of the ignorant, etc.

I'm not sure you understand what martial law is. It is the suspension of the constitution. Therefore, constitutional law becomes null and void.

Go back and research the accounts from martial law in NO during katrina. The United states armed forces(as well as a couple high profile private firms), had direct orders to shoot american citizens, on american soil, if they resisted military order.

Look at Pakistan earlier this year. Martial law was declared, elections were postponed, people were imprisoned with no charges.

There seems to be a lot of paranoia about martial law right now, but don't fool yourself: the preparations ARE in place right now in america.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

You really ought to check out this story concerning your comment about american citizens losing habeus corpus:

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
Very interesting greywolfe1960,

I think that Bush was assasinated back before sept 2001. Not in body but in total free will and power. I don't believe he makes one move or says one word without Cheney giving him the thumbs up.I don't think Cheney wants to be the face of evil to the public so he has his puppet.
As for the elections they don't seem to have the urgency you would expect from the leading candidates they seem to almost be going through the motions with a bit of knowledge it is just for show.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by PLUMBER1]

I totally agree with this. Bush is a good frontman, if you think about it. He's such an idiot that people don't think that he is smart enough to pull some of this crap off, so they blow it off. Cheney, on the other hand...

Purebred American, thank you very much. And, if you read the location of the other posters here, you will see we are NOT the only two.

As for the checks and balances... those have not worked for some time now. Did you forget the Bush administration has cronies throughout????

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Purebred American, thank you very much. And, if you read the location of the other posters here, you will see we are NOT the only two.

As for the checks and balances... those have not worked for some time now. Did you forget the Bush administration has cronies throughout????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your location is somewhere on Earth....so I'm confused if you are saying you are an American or from another country.
...Am I the "purebred American" or are you saying you are?
....either way

saying the checks and balances doesn't work is silly...have you ever assed kissed to get a job? cut Roberts and Alito some slack then.

Someone posted the "habeas corpus" link....I did read it but learned nothing new....I know it is bad to say but my point is Abjabar Kjaed is not going to be the American citizen I'm talking about....Dale Johnson is the guy. I never said that our government or justice system is working like a well oiled machine....we have struggled since the beginning
...All of you should read the Dred Scott opinion...actually you all should read the link the poster gave us about habeas corpus......do you really think the Supreme Court is going to do "anyone's" bidding when it comes to that?

Look there are problems a plenty...but the worst case scenerio just isn't going to happen as far as Nation wide Marshal law.

I also don't believe the Constitution gets "suspended" under marshal law.
Public policy may get a lot more deference....such as...get off the streets by 9pm. There might be some constitutional "infringements" in these circumstances but why don't you try yelling fire in a theatre and see if your First amendment right of free speech gets you off the hook. (some speech has never been protected...and that is one example)

You know, if those of you that really do believe something "huge" is going to happen, like Bush staying in office until 2012 or nationwide marshal law or you name your doomsday desire de jure. You are looking in the wrong place.

The single best event to watch is this D.C. gun ban law that is in front of the Supreme Court right now. If the Court determines that "a well regulated militia is the National Guard...well then I will start packing for Canada.
The CT's among you know what I'm talking about.
....If they come down like I expect them to, then Bush's marshal law scenerio is morbid fantasy......but I am all about "denying ignorance" so I have my eyes glued to this issue.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
reply to post by OldMedic

You really ought to check out this story concerning your comment about american citizens losing habeus corpus:

archives.cnn.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you meant to direct this to my attention...but OldMedic and everyone else should check it out too.

Don't get me wrong....this is vitally important to be informed about but I just have more faith in our other branches of government than some of you.....Oh, there is no doubt....I mean none what so ever...that Bush is a criminal and liability to the United States and our Constitution...Anyone that "believes" otherwise only does so out of partisan "faith" or the misguided notion that to not support any "President of the United States" is just downright unpatriotic or treasonist. (I have a feeling my friend OldMedic is going to thrash me on this.)
...Our Constitution is what deserves our undying loyalty as citizens...not the people that try to usurp it....they are the ones guilty of treason.
....you guys must all know people in the military....what do they swear to protect? Not sure how far down the line the "President" is but he sure as hell isn't at the top. Stop freaking about marshal law.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fLANKED

Total Agreement... Stared + Flagged.
The House Dick-Built.!!!... But if thats the case, How long can HE last?....
He's soaked in more money than anyone will know at the cost of so many lives!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Yes, my profile does state "Here on Earth", which is why I was stating that I am an American. Born and raised. I live in America (MI) and work for Gov't in America. I was simply trying to bring your attention to the fact that your assumption about us all being ignorant foreigners was wrong. I saw others here who's profiles stated they were here in the USA.

saying the checks and balances doesn't work is silly...have you ever assed kissed to get a job? cut Roberts and Alito some slack then.

No I have not, and I would not. I believe in a little word called :"integrity", you might want to look it up.

I have caused a fellow supervisor to lose his job b/c of integrity, or should I say, his lack of it. My boss wasn't exactly thrilled (you know, office politics), but I assured him that I wasn't backing down nor going to apologize for blowing the whistle on an abusive and lackadaisical supervisor. I also told him I'd quit before I give give up my integrity for "the job" or have to deal with anyone else's lack thereof.

As far as the checks and balances go, If they arenot broke, then why...

Oh, there is no doubt....I mean none what so ever...that Bush is a criminal and liability to the United States and our Constitution...

... is our criminal president is still in office. And why do they keep going along with the Administration's policies???

Things that make you go Hmmm.

As far as something big happening soon... I am not a doomsdayer, but I also do not have my head stuck in the sand. The writing is on the wall and it has been for some time.

I fisrt realized how screwed up our society is, I mean REALLY realized, when I took population ecology in college. Our society/economy is a triangle, so upside down, that there is no way it can stand on it's head for much longer. If something doesn't happen soon to reverse the order of things, it will fall. And, it has already started. Look around you... can't you tell??? Or are you too comfortable to notice yet???

I tell you what, I am not going to be the grasshopper.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We will have elections in Nov. Blackwater could not help control a mid sized city let alone the country. When Obama looses we will get to hear for 8 years how racist this country is. That is what is going to happen.
Blah...who cares

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Nice Thread,
Very interesting video indeed.
cheers to whoever posted the link to the actual document too...
could turn out to be one of the most disgusting things i ever layed eyes on...

although i do perfer the fancy rubber stamps and seals you see on the operation northwoods files!!

quite related and veiwable here www.whatreallyhappened.com...
a must see for those of you that havn't

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Zeus187]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greywolfe1960

Its a twenty-year cycle...must be some meaning to that, somewhere.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign797
Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down this year, I also wouldn't be surprised if we magically caught Osama later on this year either.

I would be VERY surprised if we "caught" Osama. That is not part of the plan. He had his role as our Goldstein (read 1984 if you don't know what a "Goldstein" is). He plays that role still periodically, but after we got the oil situation in hand in Afghanistan, Saddam became the Goldstein. Now Ahmadinejad is being groomed for that role.

And since it's extremely likely that the bin Ladens were complicit in the 9/11 attacks...I would be utterly stunned if they "caught" him.

As to something going down before the "passing of the baton..." I'm giving it an 85-90% likelihood. They laid the groundwork for Fuhrer; why should they not reap the "benefit?"

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Behold a pale horse. I hope this will be the end of the Obama is the Antichrist posts.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
They laid the groundwork for Fuhrer; why should they not reap the "benefit?"

There will be no Fuhrer without the 'Night of the Long Knives'.

Who will get whacked and who will show their loyalty? Homeboys/Blackwater pretty much have it aced so if the CIA, FBI, NSA and the others don't watch their backs they will be the ones. They all need to be looking over their shoulders if they know anything at all about Nazi History.

Interesting chatter among the retired military who predicted this very same thing two years ago. It tends to indicate the Joint Chiefs, may or may not take part and are still undecided. In addition the Y.E. that are under them may overthrow the whole bunch in favor of the constitution. The key is they swore to defend against enemies foreign and domestic. So the retiree chatter goes. Old men. What do they know.....

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I am a citizen of the US of A.

As long as military follow his orders, it does not matter what the Constitution says. It doesn't matter how many venerated writings we hold up. And given we have scenes, for example, where police are sent in 50 squad car numbers to surround, harass, "ticket," confiscate, and other unAmerican things to a peaceably assembled modified car rally (where the cars were parked, not racing or other dangerous activity)...

One can only guess there will be many who, even at that level, will "follow orders." And so, paper or no, we are in deep...yogurt.

Uh huh. A court appointed in large part by Bush... I doubt it. And as for the election, IF it happens, expect ballot tampering on an excruciatingly large scale. Me, I'm placing my bets on an engineered occurrence (plague (genmod disease released), earthquakes (HAARP induced), severe weather anomalies (HAARP induced), "terrorist" attack (ala 9/11, blamed on someone else), Yellowstone Caldera explosion (HAARP induced), outright attack (secretly funded by our corporations and government)).

I say something (any and/or all of the above) that will create panic (with the help of the Media - they did such a good job of 9/11, after all) to the point that enough will believe the herding of people-cattle into the 20 million plus capacity of currently empty prisons is "for our own protection!"

They really stepped it up with their 9/11 scam, passing 900+ pages of "Patriot" Act a mere weeks after 9/11 (when was the last time you saw our government officials start from scratch to produce a resoundingly agreed upon 900+ page official document in less than a year? To be voted on, and passed? That document was created BEFORE 9/11).

I don't know if you know this, but American citizens HAVE been labeled "enemy combatants." And no such thing is happening. (Regardless of the validity of the charges, this guy is a citizen, and has not had the rights we should have under the Constitution.)

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow. Wait until it's too late. Good thinking. Sir, if we are to prevail, we must fight against that as well. There is much we must fight against.

I have always loved and believed in the liberties accorded and promised in the Constitution/Bill of Rights. With the precursor to 9/11, the "War on Drugs," we saw the 4th erode. "Laws" were passed that allowed property to be seized without due process. 80% of people who have lost homes, cars and X-Boxes under this severe breach of our liberties have never been charged with a crime!!! we also saw an acceptance of seeing police goon squads breaking down doors. I doubt that is what the Founding Individuals had in mind when they set up this country.

9/11 was engineered to push further erosion at a faster pace. And it seems nearly daily another power is stripped from the People and given to the Fuhrer. But the Fuhrer wants to stay in power. THAT's why we are most likely to see something before the baton passes.

And then it will be too late - if it is not so already.

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join