It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Presidential Directive51= no elections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

No thanks i hold my ATS account higher then my stupid prediction

(I still think it will happen)

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just had a thought how about if it does happen ill never come back on here

Not to sure if that would be a good time to be flaunting around on a site like this proving my predictions and showing that i have some sense of whats going on

I'm pretty sure that would be hill headin time

[edit on 16-4-2008 by fLANKED]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
How about you and everyone else who has made this claim, if you turn out to be wrong, leave ATS and never come back?

If you are so sure about your claim, then you should have no problem making the wager. After all, what do you have to lose?

I have never made any "claims." Just offering probabilities based on my humble grasp of the Universe. I will not be playing games with you.

Now if the Bush cum Cheney, et al, does NOT make a move to attempt a boot-in-the-face-of-America, then they are out of direct power. But that does not pull us out of the jungle (albeit it pulls us closer to escape).

Me, I'm hoping you're right and that we're wrong. And rather than play games, I watch as it all plays out, however that may be.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Could someone bother pointing out what part of this directive it is that establishes martial law, instead of knee-jerk declarative statements?

There is nothing in and of itself that establishes Martial Law, per se. What it does is give the power over all branches and forms of government, troops and troopers, down to the tribal (Native) level, IN THE EVENT of some catastrophe - of ANY nature, and however it might be defined BY THE PRESIDENT.

It does not establish Martial Law. It gives the power to do so to the President under virtually any situation.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
There is nothing in and of itself that establishes Martial Law, per se. What it does is give the power over all branches and forms of government, troops and troopers, down to the tribal (Native) level, IN THE EVENT of some catastrophe - of ANY nature, and however it might be defined BY THE PRESIDENT.

It does not establish Martial Law. It gives the power to do so to the President under virtually any situation.

Again, where does it say any of that?

I doubt you actually read the directive, but are rather relying on knee-jerk, idiotic, hysteria. Unless that is you think that "cooperation," "coordination," and "guidance" somehow means "domination."

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
reply to post by Amaterasu

They are only winning a battle. Rest assured they will lose the war. They are going to play out their little scenario because they have fed their little pet for far too long. They have retrenched (after Vietnam) and backed way off with slower indoctrination after Hitler.

Yes, I agree. It's nice to see it "confirmed," if you will. [smile] Thing is, the battle will be extremely grim, and it will take a while until we pull ourselves up, victorious but bled. Still... Our spirit strengthens daily, too.

What they did manage to do was miscalculate the internet. The net jumped out of control waaaaaaaay too fast! This was an unexpected glimpse for US to see THEM. Now, the information on the net is very close to mass media- however, the truth got out and once the truth gets out to the degree that it has, and the spin isn't working anymore- THEY have one play left in their handbook- which is the very play they have been planning for centuries.

I grinned ear to ear when you mentioned the net. Yes, Orwell failed to see that coming, and something I have said here before. And yes, they are going to make their move before November. Let us hope we can touch the hearts of our military and our police.

I agree that their energy is very dark. But the dark fades instantly the moment that a single match is lit. It does not matter if they increase their numbers one million fold- the match was lit and that is it!

Yes, this is true... I spend time each day loving Them. Though I am disgusted with their behavior, still, I love Them. But there are many shadows, and we need many to illuminate the twists and turns.

THEIR battle is merely a pre-show. If people can manage not to get caught up in the coming spectacular- the second act- which is one that won't be of THEIR making will be much better.

How do you mean, "caught up?" If They release a deadly bug... Or any of the other things They control... Kinda hard not to get caught up if you're at ground zero. [shrug]

All I can say is hold on tight with what's inside... the truly good people will know the difference.

I think you're seeing higher numbers awake than I do. I hope your vision is closer to what we will see.

In a very short span of time, none of this, including this website and my commentary will make a darn bit of difference. It is my hope to hang on so I can see THEM fall on their ugly faces- then we can put it together the right way and with direct instructions- no interpretations- no theories, no ideas- instructions right from the factory owner!

Know what I mean?

Ok... I see this in the paths and probabilities, and I don't know when that comes in... It is all so closely spaced and I can't see how far They will get before Their demise.

The higher of those awoken, the less suffering there will be. We need to act now, yet none of us knows what we can do, personally. What CAN we do but love Them while reviling Their choice of behavior?

First, SaviorComplex- I am always threatening to leave ATS for good this time- either wrong or right. So let me just say, I have no need to BE right- I just happen to be. But for the sake of arguing- in an every changing world and with more people waking up and realizing the truth and taking in its healing and empowerment, once you get past the pain of it- anything is possible. This makes life quite fun and unpredictable. That's said- we are SCREWED politically- so I toss your question back at you with this baleful ditty:

New president John McCain gets elected (err...selected) and announces his VP as Condi Rice- crowd goes wild as Bush pretends to pack his suitcases as Laura pretends to grab the good china and silver). Yeah! Crowd goes wild.

Meanwhile.....(footsteps shuffling about in the dark) McCain and Rice prepare to be sworn in...checking acceptance speech drafts, waterboarding the catering and party planners....(more footsteps shuffling in the dark). Suddenly, and only moments before being sworn into their new positions- MARTIAL LAW is officially declared after a "device" goes off somewhere! The election has been null and voided and the lunatic now has fully seized control of the asylum. This thread ends because the site ends because the net ends- this is the trouble with those darn EMP's! Still- you will know I have won the bet, luckily I declined before it cost you more than your passive-aggressive neo-con lackey mind could calculate!

Back to more important issues with Amaterasu:

How do you mean, "caught up?" If They release a deadly bug... Or any of the other things They control... Kinda hard not to get caught up if you're at ground zero. [shrug]

I mean get caught up in the BS like a deer caught in the glare of the on coming traffic! A deadly bug is not meant for people like you- it would make you more powerful than they can imagine- this is why they are engineering them to effect certain types of people (a hilarious show of arrogance and extreme insane stupidity). The most effective weapon at ground zero (which we all are at) are the commandments and the covenants- which are hidden in religious text- and they are the only things in the text which are not religious in anyway and actually disclose that all religion and laws are man-made abominations. Solution: pray earnestly and ask for a world that would be conducive for humankind to live the commandments and covenants- and for every time you break one- repent (be truly humble, sorry and respectful).

I think you're seeing higher numbers awake than I do. I hope your vision is closer to what we will see.

There are millions and probably billions of people who are awake- its what we will do with the consciousness that is important and (probably) lowers the numbers of those willing to stand in the face of evil and say- I am not you, never will be- so take your best shot! Just because people run around in fear trying to minimize the damage does not mean they do not know what they are running from- they know, otherwise why run?

Ok... I see this in the paths and probabilities, and I don't know when that comes in... It is all so closely spaced and I can't see how far They will get before Their demise.

This is a prime example of getting caught up in the spectacular. Who cares, we will see what we will see. Our ilk of people will not see many of the evils because we do not skulk around in the dark- we light matches trying to find our way out- at least I do. I have spent years trying to understand the nature of evil and have many times been close enough to be a lover- but I was not. The upside of my experience- I know the faces of evil and I am fully aware of how it operates. I do my best to point out the maneuvers as I did with my comment to SaviorComplex. So the point is, you don't need to see how far they will get- THEY will meet their demise.

The higher of those awoken, the less suffering there will be. We need to act now, yet none of us knows what we can do, personally. What CAN we do but love Them while reviling Their choice of behavior?

Are you sure about that? The less suffering there will be? What if I told you that there would be more suffering- what if God knew this- so He built in His plan for people to be a bit on the dimmer side- to lessen suffering. Its something to think about when you commune with the Creator. We do not have to LOVE them because that would require judging their actions- hence reviling their behavior. Leave that to God and just make sure you are right with Him in your own actions without empowering the enemy by laying on the ground and just taking up the.....well you know!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Also, Martial Law has already been established- it has not yet been officially declared- but it will be. All the police and military are on their own judgment and actions... maybe after tasing a few children to death and after they lose a few of their own- they will turn their guns upon their commanders as they realize they have been duped- they can make an amends by shooting the taskmaster because after all they will be far closer in access than the public ever will be. Why do you think Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Hirohito and their ilk killed their highest ranking and most loyal officers????????

These evil cannibals are just that cannibals. Military idiots figure this out when they return home to a pile of crap and find they have been discarded as yesterdays news. The elite cabal are already dead and their supporters and minions are nothing but bullet fodder- little stacks of worthless cash to slow down the projectiles aimed at them.

Only an idiot duped buffoon could think they mean more- when this realization hits- the show really gets interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That's said- we are SCREWED politically- so I toss your question back at you with this baleful ditty:

New president John McCain gets elected (err...selected) and announces his VP as Condi Rice...Suddenly, and only moments before being sworn into their new positions- MARTIAL LAW is officially declared after a "device" goes off somewhere! The election has been null and voided and the lunatic now has fully seized control of the asylum. This thread ends because the site ends because the net ends- this is the trouble with those darn EMP's! Still- you will know I have won the bet, luckily I declined before it cost you more than your passive-aggressive neo-con lackey mind could calculate!

Oh, you are so cute.

I don't agree with you. I demand evidence. I am against knee-jerk reactions and ignorance and prefer to take a rational approach to things. So that makes me a neo-con lackey. Yup, the standard idiotic response so common around here. "You don't agree with me! You're brainwashed."

So, going on the theme of evidence, do you have any evidence for the scenario you described is going to happen, outside of your own speculations? Second, do you have any evidence I am a "neo-con lackey," other than the fact you cannot stand it when anyone does not agree with your idiocy and delusions?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Again, where does it say any of that?

I doubt you actually read the directive, but are rather relying on knee-jerk, idiotic, hysteria. Unless that is you think that "cooperation," "coordination," and "guidance" somehow means "domination."

(8) The National Continuity Coordinator, in consultation with the heads of appropriate executive departments and agencies, will lead the development of a National Continuity Implementation Plan (Plan), which shall include prioritized goals and objectives, a concept of operations, performance metrics by which to measure continuity readiness, procedures for continuity and incident management activities, and clear direction to executive department and agency continuity coordinators, as well as guidance to promote interoperability of Federal Government continuity programs and procedures with State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate. The Plan shall be submitted to the President for approval not later than 90 days after the date of this directive.

The National Continuity Coordinator (Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism), appointed by the Pres (and we might presume doing what the Pres says, or the Pres will just appoint an NCC that will) can "promote" (and just exactly what does "promote" mean?) programs and procedures (any damned thing they want to do, I guess) in any sector or legislative body at any level.

I wonder what that plan was that was submitted...

(10) Federal Government COOP, COG, and ECG plans and operations shall be appropriately integrated with the emergency plans and capabilities of State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to promote interoperability and to prevent redundancies and conflicting lines of authority. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall coordinate the integration of Federal continuity plans and operations with State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to provide for the delivery of essential services during an emergency.

All these guys at the top shall be "appropriately" (who decides what is "appropriate?" How is "appropriate" defined?) integrated (or, placed in charge? What is "integration?") with the plans of all other bodies and structures and remove (?) others ostensibly for the same purpose to ensure authority from above... Maybe they'll make sure essential services are available to the Proles.

11 (b) Succession orders and pre-planned devolution of authorities that ensure the emergency delegation of authority must be planned and documented in advance in accordance with applicable law;

(c) Vital resources, facilities, and records must be safeguarded, and official access to them must be provided;

(d) Provision must be made for the acquisition of the resources necessary for continuity operations on an emergency basis;

Make sure the top has the authority, protect and maintain access to what they need, take what they don't have.

21 (c) Is not intended to, and does not, create any rights or benefits, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by a party against the United States, its agencies, instrumentalities, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

What do you suppose this means? It looks like it's making lawsuits pertaining to this impossible to win...

And why are there any secret "Annexes?" What do those say? Why are they secret? This is the MOST secretive presidency yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Back to more important issues with Amaterasu:

I mean get caught up in the BS like a deer caught in the glare of the on coming traffic! A deadly bug is not meant for people like you- it would make you more powerful than they can imagine- this is why they are engineering them to effect certain types of people (a hilarious show of arrogance and extreme insane stupidity).

Well, I hope so. [smile] Still, I live in a densely populated area, and I anticipate some destruction, by whatever methods they choose.

The most effective weapon at ground zero (which we all are at) are the commandments and the covenants- which are hidden in religious text- and they are the only things in the text which are not religious in anyway and actually disclose that all religion and laws are man-made abominations. Solution: pray earnestly and ask for a world that would be conducive for humankind to live the commandments and covenants- and for every time you break one- repent (be truly humble, sorry and respectful).

While I agree that religious dogma is seldom productive, my spiritual views seem to differ from yours a bit. I see all Consciousness as "God," making each of us an expression thereof, "voting" on the creation of reality (quantum mechanics), Now is the only thing that's real, yet all thens are Now, and that the simple "Golden Rule" (do unto others as you would have others do unto you; do not do unto others that which you would not want done unto you) as the single "Law..."

And love is the purest path.

There are millions and probably billions of people who are awake- its what we will do with the consciousness that is important and (probably) lowers the numbers of those willing to stand in the face of evil and say- I am not you, never will be- so take your best shot! Just because people run around in fear trying to minimize the damage does not mean they do not know what they are running from- they know, otherwise why run?

Hm. Well, I guess that I see being fully awake as the ones who stand in the face of evil...

Definitional misunderstanding, perhaps.

This is a prime example of getting caught up in the spectacular. Who cares, we will see what we will see. Our ilk of people will not see many of the evils because we do not skulk around in the dark- we light matches trying to find our way out- at least I do. I have spent years trying to understand the nature of evil and have many times been close enough to be a lover- but I was not. The upside of my experience- I know the faces of evil and I am fully aware of how it operates. I do my best to point out the maneuvers as I did with my comment to SaviorComplex. So the point is, you don't need to see how far they will get- THEY will meet their demise.

I don't think it is "getting caught up..." It is trying to see how it all comes together and relay my visions to others. But the timing is fuzzy. And the timing determines many a fate. That is all. [shrug]

Are you sure about that? The less suffering there will be? What if I told you that there would be more suffering- what if God knew this- so He built in His plan for people to be a bit on the dimmer side- to lessen suffering. Its something to think about when you commune with the Creator. We do not have to LOVE them because that would require judging their actions- hence reviling their behavior. Leave that to God and just make sure you are right with Him in your own actions without empowering the enemy by laying on the ground and just taking up the.....well you know!

Well, with my definition, yes. I am sure. And as for God... (S)he is you and (S)he is me. In my view. And I love Them, not because I HAVE to. I CHOOSE to. For that energy disrupts a lot of Their evil. It is what I do, having awoken. I also choose to revile their behavior, for I do feel qualified to judge behavior. Not so the entity him/her/itself. That is left to the Universe at large.

[edit on 4/16/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
But I'm not wrong.

I'll take you up on that offer, if you risk the same thing if I'm right and you leave the second my statement is proven.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I do appreciate where you are coming from. As mentioned by others in this thread, "knee Jerk" reactions are not where I reside and nor do you. My opinion is only my opinion, which is based on gut instinct- and the boundary line which was drawn for me.

I am not an enlightened person- but I am wise to the world and can recognize the evil working in it. God does not need me to assist with any energy dispersal or to deal with the dark ones- that will be taken care of with or without me.

The commandments and the covenants are really the golden rule in long form (IMHO)- perhaps you broke it down in a digest version that works for you. I was only sharing what works for me- The commandments and the covenants are the only thing over the years that have ever rang true in the soul of my being- everything else is BS- for me... and I might add it is becoming pretty apparent that religion wrapped itself around this power and corrupted it and enslaved people with all these BS add-ons and such. Other wise why would religion even hold to it? Actually they don't! But they hold to everything else that breaks them!

When I reside in the gray areas is where the confusion and the con artists reside- even with facts and figures and studies and repetitive history- nothing changes as we creep into what has to be the final days.

I could be wrong- but I highly doubt it. If I don't make the final grade- then I will know for sure!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am very happy to see that there are more and more people that not only see the big picture but are very confident in what they know to be really going on.

This brings me much hope and more confidants that we will win the battle and the war.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This bill has not been formerly passed by the house yet. IT IS PENDING!
[ being debated, looked at, pondered, etc. ]
Meaning; if the house members drag their feet long enough, BushCo.&Cronnies will be out of business. The new administration would be in, and this hideous bill would be circle filled...maybe!

BushCo. cannot declare something that hasn't been ratified...as in non existant! But, he is pushing hard to get this thing passed. Time will tell if he succeeds or not.

The thing to really worry about are these;

The war on terrorism in IRAQ will end when the USA is bankrupt! Which means very soon...we will not win it, we will leave with our tail between our legs like that of a beaten dog.

This is why we haven't attacked IRAN yet, we are on the brink of total financial collapse. The USA is about to be a POPPED BALLOON. We can't afford another 7+ trillion dollar war. We can't even afford an alley fight.

As we slip under the waters of financial doom, this nation will suffer a
depression so severe, that it will last 10 years or longer.
Our government will have all it can handle just keeping the masses from burning the Capital to the ground, and trying to stretch the necks of certain culpable ratbastards that got us into this mess.

The end result will be the death of the USA as we know it. Get ready to say hello to fascism, socialism, and conscription into the military.

The ole goose stepping march will parade down all major city streets, and the arms out salute to the NEW Fuhrer will commense.

Get your minds ready to embrace living a life in a more austere way with much less than you had ever thought you'd have.

There will be the highly placed wealthy elites who have the best, and the rest of the minions who scrape by with a bowl of gruel like slop and a hunk of hard bread daily. Babies will be fed pablum again. People will resort to reusing tea leaves and coffee grounds just like they did during the last great depression, if they can get them. I expect a return of gout as a major health issue for many, as they resort to ever cheaper and crappier cuts of meats.

Those that have nice toilet paper will be envied, the rest will have to use whatever they can get ahold of. There will be many who have printers ink on their bottoms because they use old newspapers, just like before.

Gleaners in the fields will be a common way to get something to eat, for a price! It won't be free for the taking this time around.

Garbage cans and dumpsters will a death trap for many. Poisons will be routinely added to the trash to kill the growning rat problem.

More and more folks will be wearing worn out clothes, and unwashed clothes as the fed makes it move to restrict and control water usage.

The old SATURDAY night only bath will make it's comeback. Daily baths will be a luxury only the wealthy can afford. Water is now the new gold.

Shaves and haircuts will be a luxury few will afford. just like before.

Smokes will cost dearly, as even a smokable cigarette butt will cost more than a day meal. Many will resort to puffing on dangerous weeds and leaves that will be toxic.

Bootleg boozes will make a comeback as well. It'll get real creative for a while. Public drunkeness will not be tolerated at all. many will be sent off to work camps.

The secret gulags in the USA that have been built, and are now being built,
will see millions of " undesirables " railed in to work as forced labor.

They already have millions of names on the list..are you one

Automobiles will be scrapped by the millions and sold off as scrap metal.
Gasoline prices will force many to give them up. Bus tickets will be sold by a lottery. Only so many a day. If you have a bicycle, you'll be lucky, and you had better keep it under lock and key. To buy a new one will be very expensive. Some employers will offer renter bicycles to their employees.

To say BAD times are coming would be the under statement of the century.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I am very happy to see that there are more and more people that not only see the big picture but are very confident in what they know to be really going on.

This brings me much hope and more confidants that we will win the battle and the war.
This was a difficult subject to post: I didn't expect a large audience.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOBountyHunter
This bill has not been formerly passed by the house yet. IT IS PENDING!
[ being debated, looked at, pondered, etc. ]
Meaning; if the house members drag their feet long enough, BushCo.&Cronnies will be out of business. The new administration would be in, and this hideous bill would be circle filled...maybe!

BushCo. cannot declare something that hasn't been ratified...as in non existant! But, he is pushing hard to get this thing passed. Time will tell if he succeeds or not.

The thing to really worry about are these;

The war on terrorism in IRAQ will end when the USA is bankrupt! Which means very soon...we will not win it, we will leave with our tail between our legs like that of a beaten dog.

This is why we haven't attacked IRAN yet, we are on the brink of total financial collapse. The USA is about to be a POPPED BALLOON. We can't afford another 7+ trillion dollar war. We can't even afford an alley fight.

As we slip under the waters of financial doom, this nation will suffer a
depression so severe, that it will last 10 years or longer.
Our government will have all it can handle just keeping the masses from burning the Capital to the ground, and trying to stretch the necks of certain culpable ratbastards that got us into this mess.

The end result will be the death of the USA as we know it. Get ready to say hello to fascism, socialism, and conscription into the military.

The ole goose stepping march will parade down all major city streets, and the arms out salute to the NEW Fuhrer will commense.

Get your minds ready to embrace living a life in a more austere way with much less than you had ever thought you'd have.

There will be the highly placed wealthy elites who have the best, and the rest of the minions who scrape by with a bowl of gruel like slop and a hunk of hard bread daily. Babies will be fed pablum again. People will resort to reusing tea leaves and coffee grounds just like they did during the last great depression, if they can get them. I expect a return of gout as a major health issue for many, as they resort to ever cheaper and crappier cuts of meats.

Those that have nice toilet paper will be envied, the rest will have to use whatever they can get ahold of. There will be many who have printers ink on their bottoms because they use old newspapers, just like before.

Gleaners in the fields will be a common way to get something to eat, for a price! It won't be free for the taking this time around.

Garbage cans and dumpsters will a death trap for many. Poisons will be routinely added to the trash to kill the growning rat problem.

More and more folks will be wearing worn out clothes, and unwashed clothes as the fed makes it move to restrict and control water usage.

The old SATURDAY night only bath will make it's comeback. Daily baths will be a luxury only the wealthy can afford. Water is now the new gold.

Shaves and haircuts will be a luxury few will afford. just like before.

Smokes will cost dearly, as even a smokable cigarette butt will cost more than a day meal. Many will resort to puffing on dangerous weeds and leaves that will be toxic.

Bootleg boozes will make a comeback as well. It'll get real creative for a while. Public drunkeness will not be tolerated at all. many will be sent off to work camps.

The secret gulags in the USA that have been built, and are now being built,
will see millions of " undesirables " railed in to work as forced labor.

They already have millions of names on the list..are you one

Automobiles will be scrapped by the millions and sold off as scrap metal.
Gasoline prices will force many to give them up. Bus tickets will be sold by a lottery. Only so many a day. If you have a bicycle, you'll be lucky, and you had better keep it under lock and key. To buy a new one will be very expensive. Some employers will offer renter bicycles to their employees.

To say BAD times are coming would be the under statement of the century.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The National Continuity Coordinator (Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism), appointed by the Pres (and we might presume doing what the Pres says, or the Pres will just appoint an NCC that will) can "promote" (and just exactly what does "promote" mean?) programs and procedures (any damned thing they want to do, I guess) in any sector or legislative body at any level...

All you are doing here is grasping at straws, and making assumptions that coordination and cooperation means that the government is going to become a dictatorship. Imagine that!!!!! I've never heard anything so devious before! The branches of the government working together, well obviously, that means something nefarious is going on!

You seek to interpret every single word as something nefarious and diabolical, while ignoring parts such as...

(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governedand the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;

(a) Ensuring the continued functioning of our form of government under the Constitution, including the functioning of the three separate branches of government;

(3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive and effective continuity capability composed of Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government programs in order to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all conditions.

I've heard some absolutely retarded, stupid things on ATS...but this takes the cake.

Simply put, this directive does not create or enforce martial law, whatsoever. No one can explain how this creates a supposed dictatorship, outside of trying to twist and purposefully misinterpret words in order to re-enforce their own stupidity and hysteria.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Well, dk... Our visions are similar, at any rate, and no matter how one tries, the human medium will imprint personality elements on any transmission. Also, as "deducers," you and I have similar data sets, but not identical. This will influence the calculations we make.

So I don't think it is an issue that we differ on the minor issues but agree on virtually all major ones. [smile]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The National Continuity Coordinator (Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism), appointed by the Pres (and we might presume doing what the Pres says, or the Pres will just appoint an NCC that will) can "promote" (and just exactly what does "promote" mean?) programs and procedures (any damned thing they want to do, I guess) in any sector or legislative body at any level...

All you are doing here is grasping at straws, and making assumptions that coordination and cooperation means that the government is going to become a dictatorship. Imagine that!!!!! I've never heard anything so devious before! The branches of the government working together, well obviously, that means something nefarious is going on!

It says nothing about working together... It underhandedly hands power to Homeland Security and by extension to the Pres. It is you, sir, who are grasping at straws.

You seek to interpret every single word as something nefarious and diabolical, while ignoring parts such as...

(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governedand the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;

(a) Ensuring the continued functioning of our form of government under the Constitution, including the functioning of the three separate branches of government;

(3) It is the policy of the United States to maintain a comprehensive and effective continuity capability composed of Continuity of Operations and Continuity of Government programs in order to ensure the preservation of our form of government under the Constitution and the continuing performance of National Essential Functions under all conditions.

I've heard some absolutely retarded, stupid things on ATS...but this takes the cake.

Simply put, this directive does not create or enforce martial law, whatsoever. No one can explain how this creates a supposed dictatorship, outside of trying to twist and purposefully misinterpret words in order to re-enforce their own stupidity and hysteria.

Yes, I saw the flowery words. But I went through and found everything I could find that actually gives somebody some power (the rest is fluffy filler) and by golly, in ambiguous terms like "appropriate" and "promote," we find the power tag. So if I'm grasping at straws, it would seem I found the one that broke the camel's back.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Would anyone who's in the "OMG, he'll cancel the elections!" crowd please direct me to exactly where in this linked document it ever even aludes to cancelation of elections or anything else that's being tossed around in this thread via fear mongering? I see a document with a bunch of redundant laws that already exist in other resolutions and bills and are combined herein alongside a clear directive to "defend the US Constitution and continuity of the nation's democracy" in the event of a calamity or attack. Why is this not considered a good thing?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join