It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Presidential Directive51= no elections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
NSPD51 was signed by Bush back in May of 2007. This directive replaces the REX84 Alpha prior. Any "terrorist act" in which could facilitate a war with Iran would bring misery within our own country; through the means of martial law. I believe that this present administration is going to see us through 2012. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-4-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

[edit on 12-4-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Stared and flagged!!!

I have been aware of this and some others here are too but not everyone is and this needs much more attention and discussion.

This is the very thing that will start and enforce martial law. It is very important that we don't forget that this is in place. Bush can use it before his term to stay in power and enforce martial law or he can hand it off to the next guy and they will use it to enforce martial law.

Either way it is very clear that this is the plan and this is what the "Powers That Be" have next in their evil agenda.

Thank You for providing that video it helps to show everyone that this is real. Even the guys at C-Span did not know about this WTF!!!

Please, I urge everyone to watch the video and star and flag this, it is urgent that everyone knows about this!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I read somewhere recently about Bush being predicted as our last president. Things that make you go hmmm...

I've worried for a while now that the current administration is planning on using either a strike on Iran or a false flag to stay in office.

Question is: Will we stand for it if they try???????

I hope it doesn't come to that kind of wake-up call.

starred and flagged

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
We trust and rely on our government to protect and guide us.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I also believe there is a good change of this happening for two reasons:

1. BushCO have gone through quite a bit of trouble declaring themselves king with their mutilation of the US constitution. If i were them i wouldn't want 8 yrs of work (if you can call it that) going down the drain.

2. Cheney is not seeking re-election which seems a little strange.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Instead of allowing a YouTube video to form your opinions, perhaps you should read the actual document because it does not mention martial law.

White House directive link.....

[edit on 12-4-2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the directive link,

Hum so it also gives The private sector (I imagine supported by the government as Blackwater militia) to also have power in case of an attack.
It also gives the Federal government more power and the homeland security is to even have more powers over state government.

the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism (APHS/CT) is hereby designated as the National Continuity Coordinator. The National Continuity Coordinator, in coordination with the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (APNSA), without exercising directive authority, shall coordinate the development and implementation of continuity policy for executive departments and agencies. The Continuity Policy Coordination Committee (CPCC), chaired by a Senior Director from the Homeland Security Council staff, designated by the National Continuity Coordinator, shall be the main day-to-day forum for such policy coordination.

So actually the office of the president will have control over the other branches after all.

an official designated by the Chief of Staff to the President shall ensure that the executive branch's COOP and COG policies in support of ECG efforts are appropriately coordinated with those of the legislative and judicial branches in order to ensure interoperability and allocate national assets efficiently to maintain a functioning Federal Government.

Sound like dicatorship powers to me but the one office to get most of the power in the nation is the homeland security office.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's a bit naive to think that a government directive would actually use the term "martial law".
Go look up the definition of martial law, then read the directive again.

Bottom line, blanket terms such as "martial law" and "new world order" and "terrorism" personify multiple actions happening togethor. They are a good way to make things seem unrealistic.

What you need to understand is any time the constitution of this country is suspended, even if it is for "continuity of government" (COG), is martial law.

Most people won't even know martial law is here, because they will have welcomed it, not realizing what is happening.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
I believe that this present administration is going to see us through 2012.

Haha, really? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is? Seriously?

I will engage in a bet with you for $5000, or any amount, that that does not happen. There are websites we can set this up on. Are you willing to lose your money?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
IMO, it won't be just "What a nice day to declare martial law!" Some thought will be put in it so that the people will accept it; probably some false flag attack. Put the words "martial law" into pretty wrapping paper so it is easier to swallow and there you have it. Another totalitarian government.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
While the directive does not come out in say "Martial Law" in it, the wording does allude to it. Marg did a good job of pointing some of this out.

The current administration isn't dumb; they wouldn't just word it so it would read martial law in the actual document. Anytime you get wording that gives the government power to take over the private sector, you can make the assumption that martial law is something that can and would happen. I would assume that there would be a lot of upset people if all of a sudden the government just took your business away. Therefore martial law would be needed to quell that uprising.

It does seem more like a dictatorship with the rules in place, but wouldn't you expect some sort of martial law with a dictatorship? Stalin and Hitler both had squads to get rid of people that disagreed with them, why wouldn't Bush? There has been a lot of mention about the FEMA camps on here, so it seems either conform, go to camp, or die. Those are the assumptions I can draw from reading the document. Does it mean it will happen? No, but it could, and that's the scary thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'd be willing to put money on Bush staying in power beyond 2008, I'm sure discussing betting like this on the forum isn't allowed though, hehe.

This act isn't really a new idea, there have been others like it, this one even replaced a previous one. All of the others, however, have been secret.

Why would they make the wording of this one public if they were planning to use it. I have two thoughts, either they are waving it in our face and laughing that we can't do anything about it, or it's just business as usual and nothing's up.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down this year, I also wouldn't be surprised if we magically caught Osama later on this year either.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great find but no surprise here, eh? I will delve into it all later (beers are calling me tonight). I agree with most on this thread... does anyone really think this Admin. is going to give up the White House? Hell, Cheney's been there for almost 30 years, in one capacity or another. You know damn well these morons have somehting big planned to send US into the septic tank.

[edit on 4/12/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What is it with these people and wanting to control everyone? Why?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Theres a bunch of good news.....
I jest of course.

Star and Flag.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by jtb2008]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great post Starred & Flagged

My only addision would be the possiblility of Cheney taking over after a bush assasination

He just seems more better equiped for the dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fLANKED
Great post Starred & Flagged

My only addision would be the possiblility of Cheney taking over after a bush assasination

He just seems more better equiped for the dictatorship.

Every sitting President elected in a year ending in zero died in office since 1840 (a.k.a. Tecumseh's Curse), except for President Ronald Reagan who luckily survived, but still endured a serious assassination attempt.

1.. Elected in 1840, William Henry Harrison
Died April 6, 1841 of pneumonia.
Vice Ppresident John Tyler

2.. Elected in 1860, Abraham Lincoln
Assassinated April 14, 1865
Succeeded by Vice Ppresident Andrew Johnson

3.. Elected in 1880, James Abram Garfield
Assassinated July 2, 1881
Succeeded by Vice Ppresident Chester Alan Arthur

4.. Elected in 1900, William McKinley
Assassinated September, 6 1901
Succeeded by Vice Ppresident Theodore Roosevelt

5.. Elected in 1920, Warren Gamaliel Harding
Died August 2, 1923 from food poisoning
Succeeded by Vice PpresidentCalvin Coolidge

6.. Elected in 1940, Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Died April 12, 1945, stroke, medical records missing
Succeeded by Vice PpresidentHarry Truman

7.. Elected in 1960, John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Assassinated November 22, 1963
Succeeded by Vice PpresidentLydon Baines Johnson

8.. Elected in 1980, Ronald Wilson Reagan
Assassination attempt on March 30, 1981
Succeeded by George Bush by election.

George W was elected in 2000........which leads to Flanked's post.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by greywolfe1960]

[edit on 13-4-2008 by greywolfe1960]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Very interesting greywolfe1960,

I think that Bush was assasinated back before sept 2001. Not in body but in total free will and power. I don't believe he makes one move or says one word without Cheney giving him the thumbs up.I don't think Cheney wants to be the face of evil to the public so he has his puppet.
As for the elections they don't seem to have the urgency you would expect from the leading candidates they seem to almost be going through the motions with a bit of knowledge it is just for show.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by PLUMBER1]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

A man of power seeks one thing : MORE POWER

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
look up " patriot act 1, and patriot act 2." there are some hidden surprises such as Martial law and what would bring it about .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join