It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy photos reveal 'secret launch site' for Iran's long-range missiles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Exactly!!!! That is why I suggested that this could be one of those BS reasons they use to back up there plans for a strike against Iran. Most Americans have no idea what they are looking at. They believe what the gov. tells them and they buy every word of it. This is what I am afraid of.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
This just in...
US Government discovers Google Earth, wonders what these three buildings are, assumes the worst.

Come on people. Notice the only photos available have lower resolution than Google can give you? Wanna know why? Because there's nothing there to worry about... but cool zoomed out satellite pictures look daunting and official.

It amazes me the US still thinks people don't know their true satellite visual capability. I had a relative who was involved a high position during the Sinnai invasion by Egypt in the 1960's. I recall when they told me that it was stunning to see the satellite photo's of maps that the Egyptian tank commanders used as they laid them on the top of their tank turrets. From this they could work out their plans and movements and bring a swift end.

We know they can see as much as they want now, why don't they post some better pictures as proof?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Question:

Does Israel not have warheads pointed at Iran?

I'm really not sure, but them being our allies I would assume they do.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Israel has the most advanced nuclear weapons program in the Middle East. David Ben Gurion, Israel's first prime minister, clandestinely established the program in the late 1950s to meet the perceived existential threat to the nascent state. The program allegedly is centered at the Negev Nuclear Research Center, outside the town of Dimona. Based on estimates of the plutonium production capacity of the Dimona reactor, Israel has approximately 100-200 nuclear explosive devices. Officially, Tel Aviv has declared that it will not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East; however, it has not signed the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT).

www.desert-voice.net...

It is a discrace that Isreal can get away with this non-disclosure of nuclear weapons - no wonder Iran is concentrating on their hard water reactors and alleged missile shield. Another US-lead propaganda machine in the Middle-East.

Spy photos on Iran's so-called long range missles??? don't worry folks, the Americans either sold them to Iran or told them how to make them therefore, they should know how to deal with them!! On the point of selling out, Saudia Arabia has experienced an increse of 94% in military expenditure - I wonder where this came from?

Brei.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Iam one of those american who says the ME, the whole ME saudi as well should be turned into A parking lot/glass factory/oil depository......they have been killing each other and warring forever, so who cares if we just put a quick and painless end to it all...? OK bleeding hearts tear me apart as you will, but when you are starving don't ask ME for food.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stumpy1

I'm not going to tear you apart, I just think it's funny that you think we have the power to do that.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This will allow you to see what is claimed to be a factory for long range missiles in much greater detail.

35°13'20.20"N
53°53'42.83"E

www.flashearth.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Fake Photos Helped Lead US to Invade Iraq

www.dissidentvoice.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yeah screw Iran I agree with you they should all die horrible painful deaths you makea lot of sense. I agree with you an all counts of nuking the hell out of those bastards just because we can. (haha jk)
How does your pathetic bleeding heart feel? You are a sympathizer and a nancy

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Well if you think that 50 thousand or so nukes couldn't do it then I probably am wrong. I really dont feel that way but everything said here is so ridiculous that it fits in just fine. I think we should leave the ME to it's own devices they have been killing each other just fine for the past few thousand years they really don't need our help.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
At first I thought it was a civilian area, but upon further inspection, I see an artillery range with what could be possible craters to the east of the artillery.

But I could be just imagining something out of nothing. I do see a sillouette of some artillery though. Anyone else see it?

Despite that, I still do not see anything that would indicate ballistic missiles though lol.

www.flashearth.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join