It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons' Role in 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

www2.nysun.com

By ELI LAKE
Staff Reporter of the Sun
April 10, 2008

WASHINGTON — A new U.N. Human Rights Council official assigned to monitor Israel is calling for an official commission to study the role neoconservatives may have played in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

On March 26, Richard Falk, Milbank professor of international law emeritus at Princeton University, was named by unanimous vote to a newly created position to report on human rights in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. While Mr. Falk's specialty is human rights and international law, since the attacks in 2001, he has devoted some of his time to challenging what he calls the "9-11 official version."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
is there even an official story anymore?

www2.nysun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So .. some foreign anti-american whackadoo who works at the uber-corrupt U.N. wants to have an international investigation into conservative Americans???

Can you spell N.W.O.??

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Is that your version of debunking and marginilizing facts and a serious investigation?

Hello?

Or mabey i missed the sarcasm.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Hello?

Sometimes less is more. I'll repeat so that it gets through ....

The UN is an uber-corrupt NWO organization.
The members are left wing and anti-american.
They have no right and no business investigating conservative Americans.

Again -

And I'll add -

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Maybe conservatives need to be investigated.

No one is above the law.

If they object to the UN, then clearly they can suggest another impartial entity to do the job without a whitewash.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What a loser! The guy gets appointed to some commitee and all of sudden he has the power to investigate whatever he wants. Give me a break. I can't wait for the day that the US gives the UN the finger for good. Can you imagine the UN investigating the conservatives of America. Does that also mean that the left wing facists will be investigated too??? I didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
Maybe conservatives need to be investigated.

Hell no. That's just a witch hunt. The Anti-american and uber-corrupt UN wants our courts and our soverignty to bow down to them. HELL NO! I'd say the same thing if they said 'left wing Americans need to be investigated by us - the UN.'

No one is above the law.

The UN thinks it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can see some people get a little loony over the idea of a real investigation into Israel's role aswell as the neocons roll with September 11th

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
I can see some people get a little loony over the idea of a real investigation into Israel's role aswell as the neocons roll with September 11th

I can see some people salivate over the idea of a witch hunt by the UN against Americans.

In this country you can't go after people without reasonable cause.

1. There is no reasonable cause.
2. The UN doesn't have soverinty over this country.
3. Screw the UN
4. Oh .. and did I mention ... SCREW THE UN!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
what's going on in this thread?

How come everyone is under the false impression that neo-conservative falls within conservatism?

what in the world is conservative about necons?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Not for me there isn't, Ivan. Star!

On Spet. 11th, i awoke to the news on TV, and like everyone else,
couldn't step away for some time...

Besides feeling all those emotions at once, i realized that it was unusual
to have so many cameras on the WTC at the exact moment of the
impacts; it seemed to me like somebody(s) knew beforehand!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That isn't what Bush says when he illegally listens to our phone calls, views our emails, reads our snail mail, tracks our web surfing habits, and creates gigantic databases with all our banking and other personal information.

But I guess being presumed innocent doesn't apply to the little people.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Bring it on! Investigate it all PLEASE

On a side note, the Conservative party in US defines itself and one of the tenents of Conservatism as being resistant to change. So, WHT is a New/neo Conservative?

Did they just really like 'the matrix' hmm

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think anybody that asks for an investigation into the NEOCONS role in 9/11 is a truth seeker and deserves to be supported. I don't care what country they come from. It is obvious that any American politician or MSM investigator is not going to do anything. We need someone on the outside who can not be threatened into submission by Dubya and his ilk.

I had hoped that perhaps Canada or Australia might be the ones to finally stand up for us, but so far no one has come forward. Japan and Italy tried, but it went nowhere.

Ivan... you are so good about posting such interesting topics. They should make you a Conspiracy Master for 9/11!! Keep up the good work. NIL ILLEGITIMUS CARBORUNDUM Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Let me state this as plainly as possible. F#@$ the UN!! This assclown who wants to push his anti-American/Anti-Israel policies can blow it out of his ass.

It is way beyond past time for the US to tell the UN to take their hq to some other country. That land and the fees the UN runs up, all the while bitching about how little the US pays to the UN despite the fact we are basically the only military force they can rely on, and set up shop in China for a while.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread about this, (which was posted first I believe)

U.N. Human Rights Council, which I supported when it was created, has since turned into a joke.

The Council has been hijacked by nations who have the worst human rights records in the world, Zimbabwe and Egypt are on their panel, I would not support or take notice of anything they say.

Many feel 9/11 was a implemented by the NWO, if you support that claim, I would not trust the UN to suddenly start investigating 9/11. If you suddenly support a UN investigation, it means conspiracy theorists are losing their principles.

Can I point out a wrong mistake in the article? It was NEVER assigned to monitor Israel. The source is misleading. United States and Israel are not even members of the U.N Human Rights Council. Neither of them have ratified the treaty. So, if the article is true, there is your reason for wanting an investigation. Punishment for America wanting nothing to do with it.

Final point: Read and evaluate the site. It is pro-Israel and a Jewish paper. So, another reason why it is making claims against a UN organisation that Israel does not belong to.

Sorry to say, it really is not supporting truth seekers here. Just attacking the UN.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The problem isn't that someone called for yet another investigation but that they called for the UN to do it. Talk about a one sided investigation. Everybody and their dog knows that the UN would love to sink its rabid teeth into the US. They are nothing but a an engine for the NWO. If I've said it once I'll say it again... Get US out of the UN!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AWingAndASigh
illegally listens to our phone calls,

1 - Only international calls made to suspected terrorist points.
2 - Bush doesn't give a hoot what you say to grandma across town.
3 - Listening in on THOSE calls was perfectly legal.

views our emails,

1 - There isn't a data base big enough to read everyone's emails.
2 - Again - he doesn't care what you say to grandma across town.

reads our snail mail,

1 - There is no agency big enough that can read every stink'n piece of mail.
2 - Again - he doesn't care what you say to grandma across town.

[qutoe] tracks our web surfing habits,
1 - There is no agency big enough to track every place you surf to.
2 - 'They' probably don't care what you look at on your computer.

and creates gigantic databases with all our banking and other personal information.

That wouldn't be Bush. That would be the NWO. The UN.
That which you are defending here.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wow buddy calm down!!! Yes the U.N is corrupt and the rabbit goes much deeper than that. If you want to get into, the U.S has never been technically a free country. I'll use "They" as the people behind the N.W.O. They have owned the U.S through economic means since the creation, their power and control of the country has grown imensly.

Do some deep researching before you go off and start assuming what is happening. Hell i'm deep into the Secret Society stuff but can only put theories together and that is the way it will stay. Cause that's how they like it. Here's something for you to look at. Google "IRS Publication 6209" and see what you find there.

As for my theory on this i believe he is a puppet of "Them". There is a purpose to this, trust me. I think it is to eventually cause a revolution or civil war within the U.S. Or it could be a honest truth seeker who will eventually die of natural causes or accident before the investagtion takes off.

To end this, the U.N doesn't hate the U.S. There just their bitch. Sorry if i offended any patriotic americans but that is just my opionion which means nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join