It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons' Role in 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
However corrupt the UN is, it doesn't make 9/11 any less of a crime that needs, for the first time, a real investigation (if possible). If the current American cabal/junta of a government had nothing to hide, they would've supported a thorough investigation since 9/12/01. Fact is they had to be dragged kicking and screaming into it, which is why it took over a year for ANY (sorry, inconclusive, NIST Report) investigation to begin.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
what's going on in this thread?

How come everyone is under the false impression that neo-conservative falls within conservatism?

what in the world is conservative about necons?

Its just that the Neocons have taken over the leadership of the Republican party which use to be the conservative party. I do agree, the rare true conservative has very little in common with the Neocons.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So this guy wanting to investigate 9/11 is a bad thing?
Because he is supposedly "anti-American"?
Hell,our very own government is anti-American.
And personally I dont care if it's this guy,a squirrel and a team of Smurfs,or a kitty cat,SOMEONE needs to re-open 9/11 and do another investigation,period.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sure... why not? Investigate away, but it should be done by other Americans. The UN dosen't need to butt it's dirty nose into American business. Otherwise, what's the next thing that they will want to investigate? Our human rights issues? HAH!!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ideally, and far preferably, a new 9/11 investigation would be the province of only Americans unaffiliated with any type of governmental entity, but we just don't see any Americans clamoring as such. There's no one out there with any visibility; or the ability to attract (the currently dominant) media attention.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Can you spell N.W.O.??

Yes I can, can you spell Un-American Fascist Regime?, or is it just "My country right or wrong? Here's a flag to wrap yourself up in, not sure if it's the US flag or Israel though. Why is an investigation of anything ever wrong? It's not automatically correct behavior because it's the United States' behavior.

The NWO was the "fallguy" for the 9/11 truthers. It's a shadowy, largely nonexistent entity. So too the neocons. All is kinda like the character Goldstein in 1984. Made up, a dodge, sleight of hand. Someone really did do 9/11, some people know exactly who and how. Up to the minute, moment by moment. The reasoning, the planning, groups involved, etc. But not me, I don't know anything.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The U.N is tremendously corrupt and so are the Neo Cons.

So this story is a bit surpising and suspicious at the same time.

Many people are afraid to ponder a world where the Neo Cons could be found to have a hand in 9/11? why well my opinion is they haven't imagined how they could still feel safe and secure (yet) , should that be imagined (or looked at unbiasedly). a wall of cognitive dissonance may arise to protect someone from truth they haven't yet figured out how to handle. Life is a learning process, their are many things to learn, i think it takes the older folk a little longer to come around to imagining a world where they could still feel safe should 9.11 be a intelligence orchestrated act, and the 3000 lives used as a political means to an end. I am not even talking about making a final decision on what happened on 911. I am just talking about exploring it in a unbiased fashion.

Also i wonder if people kind of like to pretend that they believe the gov't version. I mean if the gov't and intelligene authority's did pull that off, would citizens imagine that ( as long as their life is still decent) it would not pay off to publically state they think the intelligence agency's and some other globalist fraction of gov't lied. Perhaps people think " I mean if true, what would these perpertatiors do, just roll over and say you got me" , perhaps a fear of a unknown revenge in any imagined way would sway them to keep their mouths shut (especially as long as their lives seemed good enough)

p.s i do not think 9/11 should be re-investigated, i don't think many american's could handle the truth if legitamite connection to neo cons or CIA existed w/o large riots requiring martial law to be declared.

P.p. s don't look now but their is a 300 year in the making ponzi scheme of debt they threatens to collapse as bankers are getting reckless and desperate to find new ways and credible customers to generate more debt to keep the pyramid from imploding. Hey, emerging country consumers, you want a credit card, pretty please.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join