It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Official Calls for Study Of Neocons' Role in 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Too bad these people were not around to investigate Hitler.
Wasn't he conservative?
Compaired to the "Communists", the Al Qeida of their day.
Bolton made a comment about this, something like, "This is exactly the kind of thing that we should have made sure could not happen."
Oh, booh hooh.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The headline of this article is misleading...it should read something like:

"Princeton Professor, Who Doubts Official 9/11 Story, Granted UN Post"

The way the headline is worded makes it sound like he made those comments as a UN official, and that the UN will be investigating 9/11. Falk's ascension to the post has nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
While I would have loved to have the corruption behind president's Bush links to 9/11 along with his then cabinet, is too late now.

Back then after 9/11 the links were fresh and easy to follow, by now they all have covered their tracks and are doing peachy.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh brother... it is always Bush's this and Bush's that. I would believe that some shadow element did it before I believe that Bush had anything to do with it. It is to easy to find information, even fromthe President.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

There were no cameras trained on the first tower before impact.There were cameras trained on the first tower when the second tower was hit.
I believe in conspiracies,the largest is the ignorant leading the blind

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by -Reason-

You should question the Carlyle group, Bush father and its links to the bin-laden family.

I guess after so many years the waters has turned cloudy for those that never followed the news unless it was only to get spoon fed that we needed a war.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What is your point? I'm not saying he dosen't have ties to the bin Laden family... but so does the bin Laden family. Who if I am not wrong has pretty much disowned Osama bin Laden.

What you are saying is that it is bad to invest or be conected to a HUGE construction family who was in bed with OUR allies. The Saudi's. Yep, you are right... terrible bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah, that's why the FBI was stopped from doing this:

www.securityfocus.com...

An appeals court this week put the brakes on an FBI surveillance technique that turns an automobile driver's on-board vehicle navigation system into a covert eavesdropping device, after finding that the spying effectively disables the system's emergency and roadside assistance features.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

And those Quaker peace-niks were so dangerous:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

WASHINGTON - A year ago, at a Quaker Meeting House in Lake Worth, Fla., a small group of activists met to plan a protest of military recruiting at local high schools. What they didn't know was that their meeting had come to the attention of the U.S. military.

A secret 400-page Defense Department document obtained by NBC News lists the Lake Worth meeting as a “threat” and one of more than 1,500 “suspicious incidents” across the country over a recent 10-month period.

All conveniently done without a warrant, as is required by the constitution.

dir.salon.com...

Dec 20, 2005 | With the revelation of domestic spying by the National Security Agency, the message transmitted by the Bush White House is crystal clear: When the president decides existing law is insufficient to protect Americans, he'll move ahead on his own and do whatever he deems necessary in the war on terror.

Bush is defiantly battling critics, insisting that his decision to conduct warrantless wiretaps on hundreds of people inside the United States, including American citizens, was necessary and fully consistent with the Constitution and federal law. Neither claim stands up to scrutiny. The president acted unnecessarily and, more significantly, in direct violation of a criminal law.

The secret spying program was said to be necessary because getting court approval under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act is too time-consuming. That position is difficult to accept: Warrants requested under FISA can be approved in a matter of hours, and the statute allows the government in emergency situations to put a wiretap in place immediately and then seek court approval later, within 72 hours. But the true reason behind the administration's position is less difficult to decode -- the desire to circumvent a key limitation of FISA. Despite the statute's breadth, it permits wiretaps only on agents of foreign powers, and would not have permitted them on persons not directly connected to al-Qaida. Apparently seeking to cast a much wider net after 9/11, the president simply ignored the law and unilaterally -- and secretly -- authorized warrantless wiretaps on Americans.

And of course they only scooped up data on terrorists - never innocent Americans.

www.nytimes.com...

WASHINGTON, Jan. 16 - In the anxious months after the Sept. 11 attacks, the National Security Agency began sending a steady stream of telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names to the F.B.I. in search of terrorists. The stream soon became a flood, requiring hundreds of agents to check out thousands of tips a month.

But virtually all of them, current and former officials say, led to dead ends or innocent Americans.

F.B.I. officials repeatedly complained to the spy agency, which was collecting much of the data by eavesdropping on some Americans' international communications and conducting computer searches of foreign-related phone and Internet traffic, that the unfiltered information was swamping investigators. Some F.B.I. officials and prosecutors also thought the checks, which sometimes involved interviews by agents, were pointless intrusions on Americans' privacy.

No, the government doesn't want to collect all our private data and put it in a database for further "processing"...

www.schneier.com...

TIA purported to capture the "information signature" of people so that the government could track potential terrorists and criminals involved in "low-intensity/low-density" forms of warfare and crime. The goal was to track individuals through collecting as much information about them as possible and using computer algorithms and human analysis to detect potential activity.

The project called for the development of "revolutionary technology for ultra-large all-source information repositories," which would contain information from multiple sources to create a "virtual, centralized, grand database." This database would be populated by transaction data contained in current databases such as financial records, medical records, communication records, and travel records as well as new sources of information. Also fed into the database would be intelligence data.

They always say "trust us, trust us" - but frankly, I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. Keep on burying your head in the sand if you want, but not me...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great replies all.

An investigation should silence all this arguing.

There is so much contradicting evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I say go for it. Let 'em do it.

If the neocons have nothing to hide like some of you are saying in this thread why not?

Unless of course they really do have something to hide...

Jeese some of you really need to open your eyes. Take the blind fold off. For real......

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I can see some people salivate over the idea of a witch hunt by the UN against Americans.

They will be investigating U.S citizens, NOT AMERICANS,... understand the difference, go to 1868 look up foreigncorporations founded that year, and find the one that called it's employees citizens! INVESTIGATE PLEASE!! SOMEONE HIGH UP...TELL US THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!! FINALLY SOMEONE TELL THE TRUTH!

I believe it was a self inflicted wound.... so as an AMERICAN, any investigation is welcome...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The UN is a group of nations- period...

America is its own nation. We need to stay out of foreign affairs and focus on US and not THEM all the time...High gas prices, fighting oversea wars for "the good"...give me a break.

There a millions of homeless here, people without health insurance, and the list goes on and on...We need to get as far away from the UN as possible...America needs to only be involved with America.

Time to resign as the world police

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So wait, I'm confused as to what the topic of discussion is in this thread. It seems to be getting derailed left and right, although that might just be me being tired.

If the question is "should we let the guy investigate people who may or may not have done 9/11", then the answer should be "yes". If there is nothing to hide, then there is nothing to fear.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why can't we do this without bias?

Okay, everybody is so BRAINWASHED into thinking that a patriotic American shouldn get to the bottom of this. No, I want the patriotic Americans to do what they do best, and that's kiss the flag and die for their corrupt leaders, if that's what they so choose to do. Well, I'd rather have pat6riots accept reason as to why being patriotic is like being proud of a giant pile of excrement that somebody else crapped out and built your house out of, then they tell you to like it or you're a bad person.

Uhhh we can do better. We need a panel of people ready to put aside all of their national interest, all of their stupid pride in bright colors and shiny fireworks and historic fairytales, and just ask the question "Does all of this look right?"

The question is obviously NO, and the problem with going any further is that you need enough funding these days in order to get anywhere... and that's the whole problem, is that this thing is so entrenched into our society, that paperwork will "get lost" here and there, people will have "unfortunate accidents" here and there, money appropriated officially for the investigation will mysteriously disappear and get laundered into oblivion.... things will happen in order to throw the investigation off.

No official investigationwill get to the bottom of it because no official explanation can stay under the radar of the people around the world who are protecting their secrets and their interests and their reputations....

No more official investigations. Let's agree to disagree and move onto bigger fish. September 11th is over and done with, but blatant disreguard for the rights of humanity around the world is not, and that much is obvious. God dammit. Round and round in circles with this september 11th crap. If you don't get that it was a setup by now, then go watch your god damn TV and let CorporatedEarth rape the hell out of you constantly until you die and your family members have to pay 10,000 dollars (not to mention insane hospital bills beforehand) just to put your empty shell of a body in the ground because that's the Christian thing to do.

If this guy..... this guy won't do anything. like someone said "It's the uber corrupt UN".

It's just not that important in the grand scheme of things. There are too many obvious things that this whole thing is distracting us from. Just take a look around. Get your heads out of your asses soon, or I'll be forced to go down with the idiot ship, and that's kinda lame. I'll never experience rationality in this life, as long as people keep waving around their pretty litle flags.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
One thing we can't assume is that this guy and the UN would investigate 9/11 improprieties with the right intent. Without trying to sound paranoid, there could be ulterior motives behind getting into and possession of hidden and current evidence that might incriminate. It could be a whitewash and a way to guide and facilitate the global agenda. Sometimes things that look too good just aren't.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

Incorrect, daddy! (no star)

You're right about the footage on the news that day; they were filming
the smoldering tower from the FIRST impact, when we saw the second one...

But- not long afterwards, film came out that showed the first impact!

"Sorry Charlie, but only GOOD tasting tuna gets to be 'Starkist' " !!!
(annoncer from old Starkist Tuna TV ads)

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This article made it to DIGG front page...

Nicely done!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Can you spell N.W.O.??

Yes I can, can you spell Un-American Fascist Regime?, or is it just "My country right or wrong? Here's a flag to wrap yourself up in, not sure if it's the US flag or Israel though. Why is an investigation of anything ever wrong? It's not automatically correct behavior because it's the United States' behavior.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I know that the french'italian,spanish, german'austrian and more all know I tell the truth when I say I turned people in for 911. The response and reactions by the administraition leads to the conclusion that they did all of it.... all of it....
I dont want to believe it but if you knew where i walked... its horibly sad for all of us. if they did it all americans.. your kidds will pay the price for this for sure...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join