It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans Have Plans for the American Southwest:They vow to take it over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Thank you for injecting some sanity into the discussion, my neighbor

Even if the Mexicans really wanted to take over (which none but a nutty fringe do), there simply aren't enough of them to do so.

They're an integral part of the culture here (you can't drive a mile without seeing ten taco shops), but by no means the dominant part.

Besides, I really like tacos

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

No problem. Yes you can get some real good tacos and burritos here. My favorite is the California Burito with Carne Asada steak and french fries and the Rubio's fish taco is soooo good. Interesting that those are both from San Diego originaly not Mexico but Mexican influence none the less.

edit-oh your from San Diego lol, I didn't see that, I actually just moved out here to Santee because it's cheaper, I lived on Front st. Downtown for a long time, I miss it. We are lucky to be in such a great place though.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yeah Santee is nice, I've been out there once or twice.
I like anyplace with sunshine

Actually I lived most of my life in the Northeast (NJ and Philadelphia) but have always had a taste for Mexican food, thanks to my parents, who grew up here and in Phoenix and met at UCSD. California Burrito with Carne Asada is an excellent choice

I live in OB now, and I love it. I've always wanted to live near the ocean, now I finally do. I lucked out and I am renting out a house with my cousin and his friend, we are getting a pretty good deal to live where we do.

Plus there is a free airshow every day, living this close to North Island and Miramar, great for a Naval Air nut like me

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I use to deliver pizza in OB, I'm willing to bet your a stoner. Stoners don't tip well
Not that people in Klan tee are any better, it's one giant trailer park out here, but pretty
. K, back on topic.....sorry. Yeah, far too many people of all colors and creeds lives are ingrained into the American SouthWest to simply leave because a few people are more partial to christmas colors than red white and blue.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Haha I like that, I may quote you

Well I won't address the stoner issue, gotta respect the ToS, but I do tip!

I worked in the bar business myself too long to go around stiffing people

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When I first noticed the ridiculous nature of this thread-title...I thought, well; "Here's another topic destined to showcase the best in humanity".

I would like to thank the notable exceptions

A couple of years ago, when I learned that the Hispanic population of the six-county Chicago region alone...dwarfs the entire Hispanic population here in the State of New Mexico...I realized that ultimately, we will be mandated to find a peace-able resolution to the immigration/assimilation issue...the alternatives are simply too ugly.

Humor helps:

*I survived "Midnight-Movies"...Strand Theater...Ocean Beach 1972 - 1973...BYOB!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

LOL loved that..

Working in financial services, it would be ignorant to assume all immigrants will remain poor.

The average wage of an illegal alien is 24k a year, in many places much higher.. they are not all cleaners in hotels, fruit pickers and yard raker's..

In fact last week employees at my company where sent "hispanic" mailing packages and presentations for hispanic clients.. none of us speak fluent Spanish so I don't have a clue what we are supposed to do with them.. the only things I can say in spanish are .. not exactly work appropriate lol.

Which I can blame the Mexicans I used to work with for teaching me such vulgar language.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Glad you enjoyed it...a little parody on the future of the financial sector, that I sincerely hope holds no implications for you good Rockpuck.

GLTY

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

thats right the mexicans china and jews have taken over this country and the illuminatis going to give them all the world. Where I work lots of mexicans took over jobs.The man with the Money will sell you out. All day long! But the POWER is always in the hand o the man with a gun. And the rights on America to take back our contry from the evils banks and have it back before its tooo late. we need to FIGHT. fight back against being runover by evreybody who is not american.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

Thats right!!! Thats the spirit my Brother!!! We been sitting around limp wristed for wway too long. We got to FIGHT back. I am for an New American revolution. we need a boston tea party with Chinese made goods and send them all foreigners home.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
Just put a bounty on each illegals head of say $25 and see how fast they run back to mexico. Them ole texas boys would have a lot of fun .

It is time for some " ethnic cleansing" send the beaners to the big burrito in the sky.( Taco Bell does not endorse this ad)..

Even though I am of Hispanic descent I want to make it perfectly clear that I am not offended by this post.
Why not?
..because I think it does more harm than good to cry foul everytime your feelings get hurt.
I wish other ethnic groups would allow others to vent, no matter how stupid they sound.

Though his views are a little extreme, there was a time when I would call a person that made such a comment the p-word (pronounced Peyen-Day-Hoe).

I don't agree that the borders should be redrawn, it's not fair to either country because doing so would only expand the drug trade deeper into the North. Plus it would be just a matter of time before people started travelling further North to find jobs.

On the one hand, I don't understand why anyone would want to convert this country to resemble the country they left behind, doesn't make any sense.
Don't they know there are not enough jobs for everyone?

On the other hand, to the folks that say "THEY should learn how to speak English", well I don't know if they've noticed but guess what?
...they are learning how to speak English,
...and guess what else?
They are starting to come out from behind the kitchens as dish washers and are now behind the cash registers taking orders in their broken English.

Oh sweet irony.

We need to be careful what we wish for because now there will be even more jobs to take away from Americanos.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Illumionati is building a big highway across to canada anyway and they are making it all one big country. UNLESS we FIGHT back against them. I dont know if the illuminatis are in mexico or not with all this. But it looks like same thing to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FightDPower
reply to post by Nailer

Thats right!!! Thats the spirit my Brother!!! We been sitting around limp wristed for wway too long. We got to FIGHT back. I am for an New American revolution. we need a boston tea party with Chinese made goods and send them all foreigners home.

Chinese made AK47 . run out the illegals then all the corrupt politicians aspecially the ones that have a dual citizenship. Revolution needs to get started soon or it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Post a bounty on there heads? Well, I suppose then the American indians can do that with whites, and Blacks then too since they stole this country from them. That is just stupid killing people because of there nationality. Sorry to say it but this is a load of bull crap. Whom ever thought up the idea that the Mexicans were going to take back there land was so full of bull they cant smell the flowers.

And by the sound of it they want to cause more trouble for the legal Mexicans living here. Of course truthfully you need to realize that in 20 years time there will be more mexicans here then Americans, because Mexicans believe in having children more then the white folks and Blacks do.

Think about the true white American family now a days. They dont want kids because that will put them in thew poor house or they limit it to 1 child. Where as the Mexicans still keep having up to 8 children per family. Gesh we are the ones that are causing our own problems, because our fancy homes, and fancy cars mean more to us then having a family.

Just my opinion but if you want to save our country do like God said and go forth and multiply rather then taking the pill and having abortions.

Hilda

JSR

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
They are starting to come out from behind the kitchens as dish washers and are now behind the cash registers taking orders in their broken English.

Oh sweet irony.

We need to be careful what we wish for because now there will be even more jobs to take away from Americanos.

there is a restaurant where I live. a Mexican food restaurant. only the owner and a couple of wait staff speak English. most of the time I just have to point to the menu for what I want. and in my best broken Spanish say "gracias". the wall is lined with Panch Villa pictures and posters. and the music is Spanish all the time. and ya know......I love it. the owner went to school with my wife and I. he knows my wife. every time I walk into is place, he greets me with a hand shake and a warm smile. and ask me how my little boy is doing. his food is the best Mexican food in town.

aside from the Mexican food place. he has bought up four or five more shops on main street. and taken what was run down and shut down buildings and turned them into nice places again.

this is the town I grew up in. and it makes me proud.

the Mexican and south American families I have come to met are very family oriented. and want nothing more than the best for their children. same as me. I don't mind one bit sharing my space here in America. I only ask for those who come here to do it legally. I only want some way of legally processing those people in.

I've said it before. when people live and work in the shadows ( illegal labor ) it breads resentment. resentment leads to anger,fear, and envy. all of those things create the environment for the greedy,self serving, twisted, egomaniacal, pigs we call politicians on both sides to step in and use these people for political or personal gain. that is what makes me mad.

and the true irony........is that we must depend on these people to lobby and write the laws we need to ease the pressure. now that is irony.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by JSR]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This entire thread is racist! I have family in Mexico & spain. Calling someone names like Beaner is absolutely ignorant. Then some of you talk about putting a bounty on a Mexican's head? I mean come on what's next lynchin'? might as well go back to the Alamo and dress up and start shootin em' up like Texan's. Can we have some civility here? Again, Mexico was taken from american bandits. See the movie the Alamo, I think it explains it very well for those who don't like history. They had a gun to their head and were made to sign the treaty of gualadupe. And realistically, Mexico has no plans to take over the southwest, that's just ridiculous. I cross the border into mexico and I've never heard such stupid claims. Thread been reported to the Mods.

JSR

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
might as well go back to the Alamo and dress up and start shootin em' up like Texan's. Can we have some civility here? Again, Mexico was taken from american bandits. See the movie the Alamo, I think it explains it very well for those who don't like history.

don't watch a movie for the your history. I am a Texan, and I grew up learning the history.

the rag-tag band of people at the Alamo were defeated by the Santa Anna's overwhelming army. however, Santa Anna was pounded by the rag-tag army of Sam Houston at the battle of san Jacinto. leaving most of the Mexican army defeated and too thin to hold positions across the rest of the contested lands. Texas then won independence.

there were no Texans going "shut'em up" at the Alamo. they were brave people who stood, knowing they would die for what they believed in. right or wrong. and I believe Santa Anna even acknowledged such.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am actually glad those two racist friends are on here saying those things about bounty's and picking up arms and taking their country back. LOL they would be the first two to hide all scared when the "war" happens. Calm down and dont be scared its not going to happen the war part the latinos taking over ya that will happen but it will be slow and take you by surprise by the time you realize whats going on your boss will be Mexican and your landord will be one too. and you wont be able to go anywhere without seeing at least one Latin person oh wait did that happen already?

Your comments just show me that you are scared and are realizing that this country is changing and there is nothing you can do about it. Go ahead close all the borders there already enough Mexicans in here to repopulate the US inside out and all youll do is make the ones in here already even more powerful.

You see people who immigrated 30 years ago were poor their kids were poor but their sons and daughters 20 years ago were middle class as their sons and daughters 10 years ago were middle class as well and now they are upper middle class while you stay border line on the poverty level. what do you think their kids will be? thats right upper class... its happening already it happened with the whites the Jews and the Chinese and so on. white people who are living the good life now dont realize or probably dont care that their ancestors immigrated here for a better life and paved the way for them to have a good life now they want all illegal immigrants out of here how ungrate full if only this happened back when your great grandparents came over here then youd never be born here. Damn

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hey compadre, hate to break it to you you but I'm afraid you're wrong. While I agree there are comments made by ignorant (pronounced ig-nernt down in these here parts) folks, there are no issues of race because officially there are only Three Races of Man, Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.
Hispanics, a term coined by Jimmy Carter (aye caramba), still fall under the White category.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join