It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexicans Have Plans for the American Southwest:They vow to take it over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Our southern neighbor is not shy about expressing its intention to conquer the American Southwest, which Mexico regards as territory lost in the Treaty of Guadalupe in 1846. Mexican children are taught in school that the United States stole that land, which they call “Aztlan.” Absurd rantings of political extremists? Consider…

In 1997, then-President Zedillo proclaimed that “I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders.”

Mexican American Legal Defense Fund founder Mario Obledo stated, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave. Every constitutional office in California is going to be held by Hispanics in the next 20 years.” People who don't like such demographic changes “should go back to Europe.” (Incidentally, Mr. Obledo was also the California Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Gov. Jerry Brown.)

www.limitstogrowth.org...

To some extent I question the validity of this source but, in my own opinion, haven't the Mexicans, Chinese, and Jews have already took over this country?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's already been done son. Where have you been?

And you're stirring this up now because of an advertisement for Vodka?

JSR

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by Master_Wii

Mexican American Legal Defense Fund founder Mario Obledo stated, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave. Every constitutional office in California is going to be held by Hispanics in the next 20 years.” People who don't like such demographic changes “should go back to Europe.” (Incidentally, Mr. Obledo was also the California Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Gov. Jerry Brown.)

www.limitstogrowth.org...

living in Houston, I hear these kinds of remarks quite often. and it pisses me off. these Spanish snobs think that because they stole the land from the rightful owners, the Indians, that no one has the right to steal it from them. they can claim all they want that it was there land. but, if your defeated...and or sell parcels of it, you lost it.

go ask Mexicans how they feel about their southern boarder. what do they do with the Guatemalans, and the el Salvadorians when they are crossing into their country.

Spanish snobs.....they claim to be native Mexicans. at least we know who we stole our land from. and we call them "native Americans."

they need to stop all of this "reconqesta" stuff, and try to work together with the US. but noooooooo......"la raza" ( the race ) don't like white people. so it "viva la revolution!"

I can just see it now.....the balkanization of the southwest, and the the break-away separatist kid napping and beheading people.....oh wait.....that happens now. oh well..........gotta keep the "product" coming across the boarder.
because we counter culturalist love our party favors.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
America is selling it self I don't think the Authorities care much any more.

Does Babylon = America in Bible prophecy? Maybe Iraq is American, they own it just about and that will be the new super power of selling its oil. I don't think the American government cares about America that much any more, they will allow the Mexicans to run riot, give them more rights than their own people and let anyone through blindly to create another disaster. America will be hated the world over, no one will defend them and they will be sold under the noses including the people. The new Orwellian Big Brother society should suit fine in how Iraq once was under Saddam with people being oppressed even to speak up against the leaders or Governments.

Call it the big shift of power from moving house like but with countries because I am seeing less of a difference every time. The police brutality is rising; the freedom of speech activists targeted and people will be going against each other. Saddam and the ancient empires have all this in common, they terrorise the people and freedom of thought are crimes.
Someone or something is rising out of the ground and opening its big mouth to gobble everything we know up.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It's allready happening in New Mexico. I am constantly harassed for being a "white" kid. For some reason all the Mexicans think I'm racist just for being white. I had one kid tell me that were all the same and were all nazis.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Tell them the government is using the Mexicans as an excuse to bring American's crime rate up so that they have an excuse to make a new world order if not a survallance society. With America and Cananda joining forces along with Mexico as one country. Then the Americans will build Mexico up and create new Cities there and make money that way. Then the White Americans will move to Mexico to even it out a bit.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is so already over. It's really just a formality now isn't it?

The different regions of the U.S. have such divergent interests and problems and the centralized Federal government, post 9/11, post-Katrina is incapable of effecting any positive change or bringing about any stability or unity whatsoever. Security- yes. Prosperity and concensus - no.

By the time the regional issues come to a head in the MSM, Americans will be begging for the NAU. Just like they planned all along.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is what happens when Americans hand over their sovereignty to the United States Government and are to busy watching American Idol instead of caring about it's own nation. That's another thing I hear all the time too! What about Mexico?, What about China?, What about Africa?, What about them and them. "WHAT ABOUT AMERICANS?"

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Since no one has replied to my lengthy written post, here is the link to it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I hope some people can reply as no one has yet, its about America's self deliberate destruction and if anyone else noticed this pattern? I think the Mexican agenda is also part of it to bring America down socially like it was not already.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Well, the US DID, in fact, engage in a war of conquest against Mexico, that under modern military law, would have been amazingly illegal. Even if back then there was no world community to make such things as international law, that Mexicans contend that the conquered land is rightfully Mexico isn't absurd.

The funny thing to me is that the people who are loudest in their opposition to the idea of giving conquered land back, or even sharing it with the original inhabitants, are usually the most ardent supporters in the right of Israel to do whatever the hell it wants, and tend to also believe the Miami Cubans should be allowed free passage back to Cuba when they want.

To some extent I question the validity of this source but, in my own opinion, haven't the Mexicans, Chinese, and Jews have already took over this country?

No, white people in rickety boats who got kicked out of England for various crimes and religious extremism took over this country. The rest of us are either people they gunned down and stole and from, or who they abducted as slaves.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Master_Wii

The funny thing to me is that the people who are loudest in their opposition to the idea of giving conquered land back, or even sharing it with the original inhabitants, are usually the most ardent supporters in the right of Israel to do whatever the hell it wants, and tend to also believe the Miami Cubans should be allowed free passage back to Cuba when they want.

Wow fox, we finally agree on something. My ancestors were Cherokee who refused to walk the “Trail of Tears.” Still, I truly dislike being discriminated against in my own country simply because I look white and am an American.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Well, the US DID, in fact, engage in a war of conquest against Mexico

Actually it was a mutual war..

that under modern military law, would have been amazingly illegal.

"military law" .. about the dumbest thing I have heard in a while.. almost as dumb as:

international law

Which like Military Law does not exist.. never did.. never will..

that Mexicans contend that the conquered land is rightfully Mexico isn't absurd.

Right.. I suppose we should give Alaska back to Russia and a majority of the Western United States that was sold to us by Napoleon .... even though Napoleon never actually owned the land he sold...

are usually the most ardent supporters in the right of Israel to do whatever the hell it wants

Which has WHAT to do with ANYTHING at all regarding this thread? Aside form ignorant political bantering that makes no logical connections what so ever, I will make the daring move to suspect that you mean "only conservatives don't like Mexicans thinking the South Western United States should be Mexican?"

The rest of us are either people they gunned down and stole and from, or who they abducted as slaves.

Gosh.. I feel so sorry that your ancestors where abused a few hundred years ago...

JSR

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

that Mexicans contend that the conquered land is rightfully Mexico isn't absurd.

oh really? who did the Spanish steal it from? if we are going to go down that road.

No, white people in rickety boats who got kicked out of England for various crimes and religious extremism took over this country. The rest of us are either people they gunned down and stole and from, or who they abducted as slaves.

what about brown people who got kicked out of Spain for the same reasons who came and did the same thing. it seems the two countries are not much different.

how about that for moral equivocation?
so do you still support the re-conquesta now?

let them all come if they want. let the Spanish snobs in Mexico unload all of their unwanted. but do it legally. so that each and everyone is accounted for. its just plain economics.

black market commodities ( labor/people ) breeds resentment.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Aztlan movement are a bunch of fringe idiots, funded by the Ford Foundation and the Rockefellers, in order to scare the bejeezus out of people into giving up their rights.

I know a bunch of people of Mexican descent here in San Diego, even some who live in Mexico, and not one of them wants to make this place part of Mexico. They come here for a reason, Mexico is one of the most poorly-run countries in the Western Hemisphere and is an economic disaster.

These guys have no more support among mainstream Mexicans than white supremacists do among ordinary whites.

Don't drink the Kool-Aid

Mexico isn't going to "take over" the US.
There are about 300 million people in the US, and about 110 million in Mexico.
How are they going to make that work?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Actually it was a mutual war..

Well, you can't expect them to not fight back.

"military law" .. about the dumbest thing I have heard in a while.. almost as dumb as:

Which like Military Law does not exist.. never did.. never will..

Except when it benefits your position, I presume?

Right.. I suppose we should give Alaska back to Russia and a majority of the Western United States that was sold to us by Napoleon .... even though Napoleon never actually owned the land he sold...

Well, while Russia and France never actually owned the land they sold to us (Nor did hte British sugar plantation owners own Hawai'i when they sold it to us) there is still the difference ebtween sale of stolen property, and a war of conquest.

Which has WHAT to do with ANYTHING at all regarding this thread? Aside form ignorant political bantering that makes no logical connections what so ever, I will make the daring move to suspect that you mean "only conservatives don't like Mexicans thinking the South Western United States should be Mexican?"

Want a napkin to get that spittle off your screen?

The logic is this "Israel was there first! They can take whatever they want! The Palestinians can suck it, they're trespassers! What? Hell no I'm not giving my property back to the Arapaho, what the hell is wrong with you?!"

The proper term is hypocrisy.

Gosh.. I feel so sorry that your ancestors where abused a few hundred years ago...

Oh, please don't. Just don't bitch too loudly that the tide is turning.

JSR,

What Spanish? I know Mexican immigrants who speak Spanish, sure... But they're not Spanish. The people shuffling over the border probably had family farming corn in front of their pueblos there before your ancestors had figured out that drinking the water you poop in makes you sick.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Try it from my angle. I look too white for the Natives, and am way too brown for the Whites. I've had people tell me to get back to Mexico... Even though I'm freakin' Choctaw.

Way I figure it? Americans really have no room to bitch about other people moving into their backyards.

JSR

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

JSR,

What Spanish?

the Spanish who came here for gold. people like Cortez. who came to this land under "conquest". after conquest (stealing the land from the natives) Spain unloads all of their unwanted into "new Spain". much the same way England and the "white people in rickety boats" did.

so here come these Europeans who fight the ,now Mexican army, for control over land that wasn't theirs to begin with. and now they want it back. even those parcels of stolen land they sold to the US.

their is a ruling class of Spanish decent Mexicans who control Mexico. why? because they believe that it is rightfully theirs. why? because they stole it fair and square. and the native people are the ones who get the short end of the stick. they are the ones coming over here looking for work. while the "Spanish decent" ruling class come here in privet jets, to shop at the Galleria and drop 400$ in Neiman Marcos on a tee-shirt.

there is a distinct separation between those who come here for a better life and those who are pushing this re-conqesta stuff. they are trying to unload all of their unwanted on another country. just like their ancestors did to them many hundreds of years ago.

i know many mexicans who came here, or, whos family came here for a better life. they love mexico. they hate the ruling class who dispise, and look down on them as if they are less than a Mexican. those are the Spanish snobs im talking about.

I know Mexican immigrants who speak Spanish, sure... But they're not Spanish. The people shuffling over the border probably had family farming corn in front of their pueblos there before your ancestors had figured out that drinking the water you poop in makes you sick.

are you serious with this? how old are you? don't answer...that was rhetorical.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR
the Spanish who came here for gold. (etc)

Okay, let me rephrase. What do the Spanish mexicans have to do with the subject at hand? We're in agreement that htey're pretty much the same people as who came over from England or wherever. But htye're not the oens being talked about in this article, are htey? No, see, these folks are, as you say, living nice, well-off lives in Mexico, and other Latin countries, while the Native and mestizo populations try hteir damndest to move north.

JSR

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think these are the people who the article is talking about.

a quote from the president in 1997.

"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of it." -- Former Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo at the National Council of La Raza (The Race) Soiree, Chicago on July 23, 1997

source: www.americanpatrol.com...

I believe this has been the plan for years now. and those in office in the US who say such things as "go back to Europe" are funded and directed by the big machine who is pushing this thing. IMO

and it is offensive because it is hostile. I have no problem with Mexicans coming here for a better life. or any other national for that matter. just don't call me a rasist gringo (im not saying you are, just being general here) for wanting it to be orderly and sustainable. when there is a flood, it is unmanageable. when there is a channel, it is manageable. you get my point?

I don't mean to sound angry. I just get tired of hearing the hypocritical rhetoric from these people. they don't care one bit for those immigrants. meanwhile, I get labeled a racist whit boy because I don't like what I see.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by JSR]

[edit on 10-4-2008 by JSR]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
All I would say to the people who agree with the Atzlan thing well you could get Cali but good luck trying to take Texas lol!

Both sides are just PAWNS in the big game though, and the whole movement is just used as another divide issue so good luck with that. Not to offend any Mexicans but do you really think any place on the world would want to be part of arguably the most corrupt country on the planet? All the illegals want to go to Cali, and other states because its NOT MEXICO, sorry to say but living in Mexico for middle class is very poor living.

Turn those southern states into Mexican territory and you just make more land impoverished because the level of corrpution in MExican government wont allow its middle class to be succesful. Yes I disagree with TONS of American policy but that land is theirs fair n square imo won in war like almost every other place I can think of.

This is one issue I am sure is not going away and is going to boil over very soon as BOTH sides are so easily MANIPULATED to believe what the "masters of the agenda" want them to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join