It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura’s 9/11 Questions Break Through Mainstream Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ventura disusses 9/11 on Fox News,with Hannity and Colmes.

(PrisonPlanet)-Jesse ‘The Mind’ Defends Questions About Towers’ Telling Collapse on Hannity & Colmes and National Talk Radio Programs: "How can two planes bring down three buildings?"

prisonplanet.com...
Full story here
prisonplanet.com...
(Theres also a radio interview with Opie, Anthony and Jim on that page as well,worth listening too.)

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Black_Fox]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't personally understand his immigration stance. Not sure if it's just that he hasn't articulated it enough. But I will say this:

Illegal immigration, is... by it's own definition, illegal. If immigrants want to come into a country, that country must decide if and how they can do it according to law.

Is the United States a nation of laws? Or are we a nation of hypocrites?

Enforce the law, or change it so that it reflects the values of the people. If it enhances the security, integrity, economic standing of the United States, and reflects the values of the people to allow controlled immigration, then let the law reflect it as such, and enforce it. But DO NOT allow crimes to continue. Illegal immigration is a crime!

The Berlin comment would make sense if New York City was suddenly divided, half of it belonging to the United States, the other half, Mexico. I don't get ya there Jesse.

As far as most of everything else he says, I agree.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow this is great, thanks OP for posting this. Now it will hit home to the people who don't watch the news. Also he's a "man of the people" so to speak. The people I met who lived in Minnesota when he was governor really loved him. I love him, he makes good sense and is an honest person, I believe. He was elected with only $300,000 campaign expenses. I'd like to see a guy like that running our economy!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

As far as most of everything else he says, I agree.

Most everything else he says that's 9/11 related has been debunked or explained a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nicepants

Then you can provide proof to back up your statement then?
Please provide info that debunks what he said.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura For President, Americas last hope for a proper candidate. His rep in my book has skyrocketed, not that it wasn't good already i love this guy and have huge respect for him, this is simply brilliant! Go Jesse!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

WOW

That was fantastic. I could only dream of having the chance to vote for Jesse again because I want to protest the Dems and Republican choices again.
What a message that would send to the world. We can trust Jesse. You may not agree with him but he certainly isn't any NWO or any other secret group of nafarious naer do wells.

great post...flag and star from me.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Can anyone GUESS why this goon did not even ATTEMPT to run for re-election? His only term as Governor was a disaster.

His lunacy is only exemplified when he rants on about old recycled 911 debunked conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"O.K., You chose to talk about anna nichole for a month and a half?" That split my sides. I loved the amount of chatter that could not be heard well that brought on...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I love this guy! it is only a matter of time that the masses wake up from their
government induced delirium. we are living in exciting times.

"That day will come,
When I shall stand and see all those wicked men, & the fiyah gettin bun
That day will come,
When they will try to escape, an there will be, no where to run"

- capleton

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I heard Ventura on the Sean Hannity radio show yesterday. Hannity asked him about his views on 9/11. Challenged him for some evidence. Ventura pretty much stuttered and stammered about free fall and dust. Sounded pretty foolish actually. If that is the best he has to offer on 9/11 .... not much else to be said.

top topics

join