It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Larry King... WOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We don't vote because our vote dosn't matter. Dumb enough to vote dumb enough to beleive em. I was too young to vote against bush but I know for a fact he cheated his way in.
Jesse Ventura seems like a bad ass. He was joking on the colbert report.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for this, I have a book on tape of his, and although he knows how to play the system, he speaks more truth than any politician I've seen in a long long time.

The invasion comment and
the lemmings comment and
the debt comment and
the chicken-hawk comment and
on and on and on, is spot on. Those who don't get him, maybe aren't keeping it real in this screwed up babylon of a country we are in here.

Folks who are planning to vote for Dem or Repub, are still sleeping and won't get Jesse or my comment either.

I'd love to have a sit-down with him, no cameras, just talking and keeping it real.

Here's aTICKET;

Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul....the NWO would stain their pin-striped suits

[edit on 8-4-2008 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

HELL YES WE NON VOTERS CAN COMPLAIN!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
We don't vote because our vote dosn't matter. Dumb enough to vote dumb enough to beleive em. I was too young to vote against bush but I know for a fact he cheated his way in.
Jesse Ventura seems like a bad ass. He was joking on the colbert report.

Are you a paid operative? Thugs that make fun of voting and voicing your opinion develop into jack-booted facists. No way. I VOTE!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
Ventura is a gadfly. He's good for some sound bites and quotes, but if you're looking for real insight and leadership then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Not only that but why is it that when someone tells the truth for once its some guy most perceive as a dumb wrester that through a fluke to become gov twice.

Its kind of like having Rosie O'Donnel speaking up about 9/11 it makes the entire subject lose credibility. I smell some rats pulling the strings and Jessie the body is being played to make this subject lose a little credibility. I am sure he means well, but the ones behind him do not.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

HELL YES WE NON VOTERS CAN COMPLAIN!!

dosen't electoral college kinda bypass whats known as the popular vote, which is the voting we're supposed to think matters?

well it dosen't matter, and if it did, diebold e voting machines would ruin it anyway

so yes we can complain, cause it's useless either way

so don't give anyone crap for not voting, we're saving our energy for the revolution if people would get off there buns for some real change

your just kidding yourself if you think you can vote for change in this country

jesus, didn't anyone pay attention to the last 2 elections??

USELESS I TELLS YA, USELESS!!

as usless as a dictionary to me while typing, yes my spelling is horrible
, but what can ya do!?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
man i saw it also an I could not believe what I was hearing he was speaking the truth an I was just amazed! I thought to my self "Go jesse Go!" he was also on The situation Room saying the same truth's I hope he does start a revolution!! Im with him 100%!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Holy crap people. Get a clue. He's a on a book tour. He's obviously trying to be sensational and if you can't see through it your naive.

He's all bluster with no facts. He actually thinks the US has "spent 500 million or a billion over there" (King interview) referring to the war in Iraq.

I use to have respect for his independent views but he's smoking to much weed!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
[snip]

Moderator note:

Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, .... are strictly forbidden.

Site Terms and Conditions of Use

[edit on 9-4-2008 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Holy crap people. Get a clue. He's a on a book tour. He's obviously trying to be sensational and if you can't see through it your naive.

He's all bluster with no facts. He actually thinks the US has "spent 500 million or a billion over there" (King interview) referring to the war in Iraq.

I use to have respect for his independent views but he's smoking to much weed!

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Tuebor]

When you say "people" it sounds like you are talking to everyone else. Do you think everyone that enjoyed what he said wants to carry him into office? Heck no! We the people means the people have the power. Listen to the people speak and don't crack on what Jesse does in the privacy of his own home just as I won't crack on your funny spelling.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
'That fence you build to keep people out, in ten years, could be a fence that keeps you in' (something like that)

I thought this was one of his more profound opinions.

The future sure is going to be interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiftshaper
'That fence you build to keep people out, in ten years, could be a fence that keeps you in' (something like that)

I thought this was one of his more profound opinions.

The future sure is going to be interesting.
Yup that made my hairs stand up brother!.. I was like did he just say that?lol

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
awesome awesome video.Sadly people like him dont get through to a lot of people.Al ot of people are die hard bush fans and dont want to hear anything negative about him. I like how he said he wasnt Dem or Repub because neither am I.It seems like just because I'm black I have to vote Democrat all the time.I only vote for the person I think will do a better job.Between Obama and McCain I would definately choose Obama.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He was also on the Opie and Anthony show this morning debating the 9/11 conspiracy

www.foundrymusic.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I agree with him on everything except immigration.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
An old phrase comes to mind when I read this, "you can please some of the people, all the time. All the people, some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time."

I think alot of you are concentrating on what you don't agree with. Concentrate on what you do agree with. What did he say:

1.) there need to be change, our government no longer speaks for the people.

2.) penalize the employers that hire the illegal immagrants, not the illegal immagrants themselves.

3.) we have been lied to by our government repeated, goes back to #1.

These, I think are truths that all of us can agree on. This being said, all of us have different ideas on how to bring about the change, some more drastic then others. Those that are more drastic, keep in mind what the moderates are saying, even if you think they don't go far enough, some change is better then no change.

I also brought up the "none of the above" choice on ballets when we had kucinich on ATS, answering questions. While the people asking the question thought it was a joke, I seriously do think this needs to be a valid option. If the majority of the people think the choices given suck, and "none of the above" wins, then it is obligation of the government and the parties to choose candidates that the people can feel comfortable about voting for.

This country was founded on "We, the people", and if the "none of the above" gets put on the ballets as an option, then thats what we have, "We, the people", not "We, the corporations, private interest groups, lobbists, military industrial complex, and foreign entities."

Just my 2 cents,

Camain

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul are two of the very few politicians that I respect and would support in any way possible.

The system as we currently allow it to continue will not allow REAL people to be viable candidates.

This does not mean I am willing to lie doggo and let them get away with it unchallenged.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

hahaha right, I love the fact that people love this guy. He is a joke, I would never let me kids watch this trash.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He doesn't strike me as being very intelligent. I admire his passion and love for America though. I agree with him on everything but immigration. I think he's naive and ignorant if he thinks that illegal immigration and its costs are also not a huge contributor to America's financial woes. I'm sure all those Mexicans he thinks so highly of have a good laugh at him behind his back after they have taken his money.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ventura is nothing more than a carnival barker. A fake wrestler with a big mouth that fooled the sheeple in order to carry out a twisted agenda. An agenda that he flip flopped on constantly.

This is a guy that made a joke out of the office of governor in Minnesota.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join