It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on Larry King... WOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura on Larry King speaking a whole lot of truth

This is honestly one of the best interviews i've ever seen!

Everything that he says about politics, democrats and republicans is just so true!

Also here's him as well on the Colbert Report

[edit on 8-4-2008 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
oh man THAT WAS GREAT!

Star & Flag people STAR & FLAG!

We need ALLOT of flags on this thread so that more people will watch it.

So sad that Jesse is NOT a candidate for President, he mentioned Ron Paul should run as his VP..............but he also says he can't get on the ballet and that is true to.
When my kid gets home from school I am going to have him watch this clip.
I wish I had seen the whole show. Sometimes Larry King's show is incredibly good.
This was one of those times.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
why not stand for a cause?

if it's too late to run then why not support Ron Paul?

So stupid, he says why doesn't ron paul be my VP, but you aren't even running, so how could he?

Anyhow, it was very nice to see this, hope it spreads

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I can't say I understand his view on immigration.. I think he more less just feels sorry for Mexico. If were to become president you bet we would see a NAU.

Other than that I think hes right on and glad he is willing to speak out.

I agree with him on none of the above ballet.

I say don't vote in '08.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
what don't you agree with what he said about immigration?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Actually I only saw the Larry King interview with him... after seeing the Colbert I would say IDK about this guy. He said on Larry King he doesn't want violent revolution but on Colbert he seems to feel the opposite way, I can't say I agree with him on that. Actually I think hes on crack... probably why he moved to Mexico.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

I agree with him on none of the above ballet.

I say don't vote in '08.

I just hate that, "don't vote" mentality unless it means that you can't bitch about anything for the next 4 years or until you do vote.

I voted for Jesse because I was protesting the crappy Dem and Rep. choices we had that year in Minnesota. What if everyone voted for Ron Paul for the same reasons?

But you of course are in the majority because most American's don't vote and thanks to your political party, (the non-voting majority party) you let winners like George Bush steal the White House.

Who is your party going to elect this year? Another Clinton, gee thanks.
I would prefer Ron Paul...your Party has the numbers to get him elected.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I also despised the don't vote mentality in the past.

I voted for Ron Paul in my TN primaries.

I don't agree with the above so I AM NOT GOING TO VOTE. They are all puppets supporting the agenda of a higher power... give me a none of the above.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think those who don't vote have a right to complain about the mess those who voted brought on the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I agree with some of his views, but absolutely disagree with others. Funny how he called out Bush and Cheney as being hypocritical, yet he loves Al Gore.
Gore is possibly the biggest hypocrite who ever walked this Earth.
His comments about Lou Dobbs are just stupid.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

I agree the last person that needs to be criticized in mainstream media is Lou Dobbs. But, the thing is, if you watch the 2nd film the OP added with the colbert report you can see that his topics and arguments were all the same... he needs more arguments, he is NOT fit for politics.

"you go to Mexico to learn about revolution so you can bring it back home" ??

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

I think those who don't vote have a right to complain about the mess those who voted brought on the rest of us.

CONGRATULATIONS! This is by far the DUMBEST thing I have read today. And I even visited the drudge report and a website with Japanese game shows.

Write in votes are tallied in this country. You care so much, yet you can't get out and encourage others to write SEVEN FLIPPING LETTERS !

Here, take the cake, it's now yours...

Coutesy is Mandatory

[edit on 8-4-2008 by GAOTU789]
Apologies for whatever I said that offended the mod.I still stand by a well mannered version of what I wrote.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

Did I read your post right? you think non-voters "should" have a right to complain?

Only if you are under 18 or a felon that has lost the right to vote.
Do you understand that by "not" voting, you "are" voting.

You might be too young to remember but it was because of the "non voting Party" that let Bush reign for 8 years. Do you remember how close the Gore/Bush election was? Do you think we would be screwed in Iraq right now if Bush would have lost?

No. You non-voters don't have any right what so ever to complain about my Country! You can take credit for Bush being in office but you can't escape the fact that the non-voting Party put him there.

..........Jesse beat me to it I see.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Larry King has no enthusiasm, expression, personality, or charisma... he's ugly, monotone, and asks soft-hitting, biased questions, and has a voice for print.

How did he become so successful?

There must be some kind of moneyed interest backing him...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ventura is a gadfly. He's good for some sound bites and quotes, but if you're looking for real insight and leadership then you're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great video i hope everyone will watch this, would be great to see a revolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ah you guys smell that?

It's a breath of fresh air!

If Jesse was running for President, I'd vote for him, anything is better that what we have on the ticket.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Like your votes really count???????? I mean even when we voted Bush out of office they called a recount and low and behold Bush won I don't believe any of your votes count it is just a dog and pony show to make you think you have a choice.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by Buddyweiser]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I heard him speaking on Adam Corollas radio program the other day

He was basically saying the same stuff he's saying here in this larry king show.

I never really knew much about jesse ventura and what his political views are but I must say I agree with most of what he says and i'm quite surprised that he thinks this way

way cool

to bad i can't vote for him

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
Ventura is a gadfly. He's good for some sound bites and quotes, but if you're looking for real insight and leadership then you're barking up the wrong tree.

Agreed. Jesse Ventura is a self-aggrandizing, opportunistic bag of wind that likes to hear himself talk. His true talent has always been make-believe wrestling. I can't believe I voted for that tool for governor of Minnesota. He might believe what he's saying, but I guarantee the reason he's saying it is not because he's some great patriot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join