It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did...Stephen Colbert just say what I think he just said?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I read someone say Colbert is a mason himself and another say he isnt. A powerful group of elitists more or less direct geopolitical events by covert manipulation. Terms "power players" and "shadow elite" were used, after whole conspiracy theory laugh, next "serious question about a holy grail (metaphorically but exact words) symbolism? I heard him say 1 time to Jon Stewart " I am still your freind Jon even though you have a closet homosexual, evil jihhadist stupid baby" or something to that liking dont remember exactly how he worded it last spring I think. And I wrote 2 posts about sort of sureal last 7 years for me but that fits and I dont know that much about masons or illuminati but there might be serious undertones.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I apologize that I cant remember the guest on the show, but it was on just this week. The guest had written a book about the history or origin of money. He handed a dollar bill to Colbert and at some point during the interview he asked Colbert why it had certain symbols on it. He replied that it was because all of our founding fathers were masons and that the illuminati controls everything. Then he asked the guest when did he get to that in his book. The guest just said ' well they don't ' and quickly changed the subject. I know this is an old thread but it was relevant to the content. Maybe someone can find a clip of this?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Colbert often jokes about the Illuminati and their plans to take over the world. He also jokes about bears and similar ambitions. Don't read too much into it.

It's just the way he said it. I didn't think he was allowed to say it so obviously. I'll try to find a video of it.

What many dont seem to realize is they..whomever are the ones that make the final decisions put this stuff so close to our faces we just chuckle and say "Its entertainment, dont read into it...yadda yadda"

So yes...the best place to hide things are right out in the open

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Colbert is awsome. I think he probably knows about the illuminati or atleast has seen zietgeist (spelling
)

Obviously if he went on television serious about the illuminati and started some cause than his career would go down the toilet.

I liked one of his shows when I think he talked about global warming and pollution. The entire time he was laughing it off saying that things like, Ill beable to get a really nice tan or something like that. But then at the end of the episode after he threw clean water into his fire to keep it going he then grabed the piece of wood and tried to suck what little water was left off of it.

I thought it was a powerful message.
Colbert for president! Seriously! He should have ran.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Stephen Colbert is a world of his own, and he's giving huge tips in his show. They all sound comical so no wonder people never pay attention.

Here are just some of the examples:

I’m not alone. So many have hitched their wagons to Bush’s star, whether it was soaring through the heavens or hurdling toward the Earth, a glorious fiery sphere of apocalyptic good intentions. So tonight, I would like to thank all those celestial luminaries who supported him, from the Red Giants [Fred Thompson] to the White Dwarfs [John McCain].

( www.nofactzone.net... )

Applause for the gray aliens - They will have a heavy burden.

www.nofactzone.net...

There are also some more obscure, and less publicly known, references meant for specific individuals who watch the show. Listen to his (seemingly nonsensical) stories. Each of them is a story of one life wrapped in a metaphor. Occasionally, he even addresses a specific person his story is meant for by their first name.

"All is forgiven... I can take anything life throws at me." was a really nice one.

It's a pretty efficient way of communication, since he teaches people without them realizing what he is doing. I just hope some of his remarks don't get misunderstood. Paranoia runs wild within intelligence communities these days.

So, hopefully, "I'll miss you all when I'm dead. Seriously." (if memory serves me well) was not what I think it was.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Sounds like the Illuminati term must have been in circulation and
needed some ridicule or sarcasm.
The entertainment business has to be an Illuminati cash cow.
And the entertainers are the sacrificial lambs.

We might all be working for the Big Lie, who can tell.

The Space program, real and imagined with aliens an UFOs, is also
Illuminati backed.

Bad or good Wall Street deals has to be number three.
I just wonder if any will be too much of a loser or problem that will
be dropped like War or TV channels or ?.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
the way i understand it is the other way around. the masons are a group that has existed since the pharoahs, however in order to remain untraceable from the actions they preform in the ages to manipulate society they create temporary secret societies that will get the blame.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join