It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular Mechanics validates Weather Manipulation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi all,

I just wanted to get this out in the air, since our wonderful folks at PM care to share so much info. *grin*

I picked up a PM mag today at break and was thumbing through it and saw this title on pg 60, in the April edition 2008,

WHO'LL START THE RAIN?

I wasn't able to read the whole article but, a part of it stated "we seed the clouds to bring rain to sever drought laden areas....." In a picture on pg 62, where the article continues because on 61 there's a full page ad about whatever, shows what seems to be a nozzle to spray with.

As I said, I wasn't able to read the whole article, more of a gaze than a read, but, as I was sitting there with my friend, to which he has always taken the side of the NON-conspiracy side of whatever I think of as one. LOL..

So I grin, read aloud the title, *clear throat*, look at him, smile, re-read the title a little louder...

What? he says...I grin.. and say.. YOU KNOW WHAT!!! LOL.. how many times have I said that I thought they were manipulating the weather using planes to spray the air to manipulate the weather!!! ie. Chemtrails!!!

Anyways.....he changes his POV whenever he knows he's busted.
OMG it's like this..."ohhh.. oh look Komodo!!! its' a chemtrails.. " ha ha ha..

who's laughing now.........who's laughing now.. eh?

PS, I didn't see what kind of chem they were using to spray.. can someone plz validate my findings for me

thx guys !! ATS.......................YOU ROCK!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Indeed, cloud seeding to cause ( or stop ) precipitation has been around since about 1946.

The most commonly used substances are Silver Iodide and dry ice, with some research into gaseous propane and salt being done.

North American Weather Consultants, Inc. is a company you can hire to modify your own weather.

However, cloud seeding is not what the hard-core 'trailers mean when they say "chemtrails".

[edit on 4/7/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This has been going on for awhile. I read something on www.physorg.com awhile back that China is able to make snow. I think they want to keep Tibet cold since it is their biggest fresh water source. Either way it is a pretty rad concept.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
farmers have been doing this for years.

its no huge story. not to me anyways, growing up farming..

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hey, maybe they could use Gold; isnt that what the Niburians had us mining gold for? To save their planets atmosphere? (Zecharia Sitchin theories)

but seriously, this is a little bit of an odd coincidence is it not?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Lack of rainfall is a convenient excuse to legitimize developing methods for weather modification.

Even more convenient when the lack of rain is a RESULT of weather modification.

Those who sell the cure created the disease.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

I grew up on a 40 acre dairy farm and never heard of it, but that wasn't crop farming... do you have any media articles from 1946 that they were doing this??

Even so, I've never heard 'cloud seeding' on the MSM...Except as of a couple months ago when Germany announced it on their news that the chemtrails WERE being done by it's own government. ...it's under youtube..

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

I grew up on a 40 acre dairy farm and never heard of it, but that wasn't crop farming... do you have any media articles from 1946 that they were doing this??

Not surprisingly, none on the net
But plenty of more recent articles:

physicsworld.com...

www.nawcinc.com...

www.jstor.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Except as of a couple months ago when Germany announced it on their news that the chemtrails WERE being done by it's own government. ...it's under youtube..

No, that was an admission that their airforce had been responsible for deploying anti radar chaff during an exercise that in turn affected weather radar.

contrailscience.com...

top topics

join