It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To Our Government. Listen Up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Well Tristan it appears your Schwartz is as big as mine. Allow me to jump in the mix or else it will begin to look bad.And let me be the first to applaude you for being so bold.You and James have restored my faith in humanity. I can at least have two people to plot with while in the FEMA camps that we are all sure to end up in.

" I (Christopher James Cadenbach) a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desicration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no loger stand here and watch
the erosion of my civil rights. I will be prepared to go to war against my Government if it becomes necessary.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
fema camp is a place you will never find me, alive anyway. as for as my vocal cords they can take them from my cold dead throat!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow look at that heroism, have fun with it when your dead then,

to me its about survival, if i can't beat them, i join em and i live.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

There is more to life than living my friend.

Cowardice is a diease that has affected and is crippling our nation and apparently the a majority of the members who have responded have been
infected as well.
When looking at it from my perspective (someone who does not fear nor cowar away frm death) it is sad to see someone cling to life no matter what. Those amoung us who have that mentality would be stripped of your rights and freedoms, civil libertys and happiness if only it would afford you the ability to still breath air.That has a word which sums it up quite nicely, PATHETIC.www.cnn.com...

It's good to know that not all of us share this mentality of yours.
Daddy will fight for you though. and yes Daddy will die for you if it is necessary, so that you can continue to breath air like you always have.
and when they come for me and put me in the FEMA camps I'm sure
I'll be able to count on you to carry the torch.lol.
I mean seriuosly, Grow a set would you?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I don't see your name in that spot! You want everyone else to sign your petition yet you won't be the first one to fill in the blank.Sounds a lot like the guy at a party nudging you in the back saying "go on do it,everyones doing it; it will make you feel good." No thanks man.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Our Goverment is well aware of A.T.S. and if you are a regular visitor to A.T.S. and you don't think your I.P. address has been flagged and you computer activity is not being monitored you are naive at best.
That being said,
I have noticed a nasty little habit of some of us "ATSers. It seems that there are those amoung us who would rather complain, make observances,pontificate,theorize and flat out guess at what horrble future awaits us, but not so many people willing to facillitate change soooo.

I propose that we the people stop sending pointless messages thru pointless threads that have no chance of reaching the masses,but, that we send a clear message to our Government who IS listening that,

" I (Forrest Edwin Long) a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desicration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no loger stand here and watch
the erosion of my civil rights. I will be prepared to go to war against my Government if it becomes necessary.

Any takers??????
Exactly. It is much easier to complain, theorise, pontificate, and wonder about what the world is coming to but it is quite another to put your head on the chopping block and take a stand.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I Signed the pledge , Let's get the ball rolling . Any takers ? We gotta let em know that we're ready , willing and able to do what ever it takes to get our country back into the hands *OF THE PEOPLE* !

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I have noticed a nasty little habit of some of us "ATSers. It seems that there are those amoung us who would rather complain, make observances,pontificate,theorize and flat out guess at what horrble future awaits us, but not so many people willing to facillitate change soooo.

There is a reason for it;

FSME: ATS policy on "Activist" recruiting

Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" recruiting?

Here at AboveTopSecret.com we do NOT advocate anything, we don't endorse anything, we are the proverbial fence. Were we to endorse a cause or position we instantly become opposed to its counter position. In doing that we lose that side of the issue's representation here.

The ONLY "officially sanctioned" thing we have ever participated in is giving money to a charity that teaches adults to read. We pulled out of that when we found out the material they were "teaching" with was nothing but ONE SIDED political propaganda!

To think this site could possibly endorse one position of ANY topic is to utterly misunderstand why we built this site. The Denial of Ignorance is NOT a call to arms or action.

However, at ATS we do admire the patriotism and passion of our members. So please do not think the site policy on activism is somehow ignorant to certain issue.

Your FSME is keen admirer too of the many posts I read here in the New World Order section

[edit on 9-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkerside
wow look at that heroism, have fun with it when your dead then,

to me its about survival, if i can't beat them, i join em and i live.

thats the problem with about 85% of america they have no backbone! if given the choice of fema camps,no freedoms,food rations,poverty,slavery-- i choose the latter anyday. you call that survival and living thats no life. where would we be today if our forefathers had that same attitude during the civil war, or any other war for that matter?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry Folks:

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect personal information (data mining) about forum members in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Thread closed.

FYI the rest of the staff has been alerted and we are in discussion re any action to be taken (or not) with respect to the last sentence of that section.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join