It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To Our Government. Listen Up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Our Goverment is well aware of A.T.S. and if you are a regular visitor to A.T.S. and you don't think your I.P. address has been flagged and you computer activity is not being monitored you are naive at best.
That being said,
I have noticed a nasty little habit of some of us "ATSers. It seems that there are those amoung us who would rather complain, make observances,pontificate,theorize and flat out guess at what horrble future awaits us, but not so many people willing to facillitate change soooo.

I propose that we the people stop sending pointless messages thru pointless threads that have no chance of reaching the masses,but, that we send a clear message to our Government who IS listening that,

" I (FULL NAME) a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desicration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no loger stand here and watch
the erosion of my civil rights. I will be prepared to go to war against my Government if it becomes necessary.

Any takers??????
Exactly. It is much easier to complain, theorise, pontificate, and wonder about what the world is coming to but it is quite another to put your head on the chopping block and take a stand.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

What are you doing to facilitate change? Or are you simply chastising people for doing the same thing that you do?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry to say but it's not only America who needs to stand up and say No more lies and BS We will not stand for it any more

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

" I (FULL NAME) a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desicration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no loger stand here and watch
the erosion of my civil rights. I will be prepared to go to war against my Government if it becomes necessary.

Fill in the blanks!!

What are you doing to facilitate change?

I'm starting a thread on a website trying to motivate an entire community to stand up for themselves and to stand up for those amoung us who cannot yet stand. To put an end to the stripping of our civil liberties.

You?????

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm ready. Lead the way, Mr. High 'N' Mighty.

They haven't listened nor cared before about what 'the people' say... why would they start now?

Just ran into this short but inspiring video for everyone in this thread...

ca.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Lol. Wouldn't that have been hilarious if the founding fathers when confronted with the possibility of declaring their independance would have said "yeah, Declaring our independance SOUNDS like a good Idea buuuuuut,

They haven't listened nor cared before about what 'the people' say... why would they start now?

Nice!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This is a forum full of people starting threads, but not acting. Just like this one. We are all here expressing our views, just like you.

You create a thread calling everyone else out, but you won't even fill out your own form. Way to lead by example.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
And how do you know he hasn't done just that? Why don't you fill out the form instead of complaining about people who actually have an idea of how to make change? Send it away to your congressman or whatever, and use this chance to stand up for yourself, together with others. A country is what it's people make of it, and here's your chance to shape it.

There's about 130 000 members registerred on ATS according to the statistics. If every one of us filled out and sent this form, then that'd make quite a force, and be a bold statement to our governments that we will not tolerate what they are doing.

Unfortunately, it might need some modification to suit international standards - not all countries have The Constitution.
I think I might just be a taker, though, as soon as I've modified it to suit Swedish standards.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by David_Reale]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ohhhh, I intend to my friend.
But first I want Everyone to have a chance at being the first one.
Because I am going to be paying close attention to those of you who
who have such big brass b@lls when it comes to being critical of
everything from Our government to U.F.O. abductions, but are nowhere to be found when it is time to ACT!!
I am not speaking of the ATS community as a whole but those of you
who love to complain and have a victim mentality..."ohhh woe is us,
whatever shall we do? Our Government has never listened to us before, why should they start now???"
After the ball gets rolling you will be the first ones to jump onboard.
Everyone gets a fair shot at being the first. I'll give it a week and if no one is man enough to start the ball rolling then daddy willl step in and take over.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by cbass]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
One thing for surely has a mind of its own, and that's change. Change is gunna happen. It's gunna happen at its own pace. If you choose to pick up a gun and fight in the name of change, you're fighting a worthless battle because it's gunna happen no matter whether you are shooting at non-patriots or not.

If you want to change, sure let's do it.

I'm not gunna take your pledge, though. I am not a citizen of the United States. I just am here now. i will defend what I believe in with what I believe in. I will not dishonor what I believe in by shedding blood in its name.

I will change the world by allowing myself to change, and allowing my world to change with me.

I will be love, but I will not be trapped or blinded by lust.

I will open up the back of my head to look inside and see what's wrong with the rest of the world, because the best place to look for an answer to the problem is within myself. If I did not consider something to be a problem, i would not be so insistant upon its change.

So the question you must ask is this:

Is the problem REALLY outside of you? Why does what bugs you about society really bug you? If you could see yourself reflected in everything, you would see that there is no reason to fight yourself, because you will only make yourself mad again. You will be the dog who forever chases his tail because he doesn't realize it's his own arse. Once he realizes it's his own arse, he can stop moving, and he can move both his arse and his tail closer together to complete himself.

Also, another problem with fighting is this:

We are always chasing our tails because we are always moving. Once we stop moving and catch our tails, the only thing to do from there is start moving again.

You can fight for it when the time comes, but until then, accept the things you cannot change and take responsibility for the things you can, or you'll just be chasing your tail, frustrated that the only thing following your dumb ass is your dumb head (not YOU specifically, to clarify).

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I'll give it a week and if no one is man enough to start the ball rolling then daddy willl step in and take over.

Hmmm... it's been 7 years already "daddy." Why has it taken YOU this long? May as well give it another 7 years... you seem to be directing your initial post to yoursellf.

And since I had to respond again to this... whatever... here's the vid I edited in above again -- ca.youtube.com...

www.truthaction.org...

[edit on 4/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If you really felt so important about this and were planning on standing your ground against the government and all why didn't you sign your full name and information first??? You would think it wouldn't matter who started the ball rolling as long as it got started so why pussyfoot around the issue letting others have a chance of being first.

On the conspiracy side it sounds like you would like a list of real names to go along with some ATS user names. Maybe starting this thread was a way for you to gather information on ATS users.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Everyone will know when the time is right to act. Everyone will know what they must do.

Because they will FEEL it.

...Not until then.

A message to the "power elites": Back away now. Walk away from it while you are still ahead.

John Perkins worked for you... he has confessed and changed sides, and now he works for us. He will be protected by us. Do you think there will not be more defectors from your cause? Do you think there are not spies among you? Informants?

Who can you really trust... ?

There is no honor among thieves. Your only hope of making it out of this mess alive is to reunite yourselves with humanity. Don't you feel the fear of not knowing whether you have planned accordingly? Whether you have made enough provisions to last the coming storm?

Don't you wonder if there is something you are forgetting? THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CREATE THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Join the cause of freedom, equality, and justice for all humanity. Within us is the capacity to forgive. Your colleagues will not.

This is the only way to relieve your conscience, and work certainly for a better world not just for yourself, but your children, and all living things on earth.

Isn't that much better?

Your ambitions will tire themselves of their own energy. It is inevitable. There are too many uncertainties, too many unknowns for you to plan. Can't you feel your progress getting more difficult? Each inch you fight for is more difficult than the last.

Where are you headed? Will it be worth it? If happiness were attainable by power and control.... shouldn't you be happy by now?

For such magnificent minds... you sure lack a certain ability to think.

Think harder.

Don't you get it yet?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Look if the US government does not budge through protests, how do you think you can change anything through the internet? BTW the government can't monitor anything because it would take too much time and money.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

First of all amen to you. That was the first well thought out response I have heard so far. That was pretty refreshing to hear. I have often thought the same thing. When it is time to act we will all know. My point is and was, When it is time to act, how many amoung us will take a stand and how many cowards will find convenient exuses to relieve themselves of their duty to humanity? It is all too easy to talk,theorise,pontificate,and guess and what our future holds but when it is time, will these same people have what it takes to take action?? I hope so.
I think my point is lost on most people reading this thread which is understandable given that the whole conspiracy web site thing tends to be a magnet for people of a certain intellect. But thankfully not all of us are
of the same mindset.

[gets down off soapbox]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Our Goverment is well aware of A.T.S. and if you are a regular visitor to A.T.S. and you don't think your I.P. address has been flagged and you computer activity is not being monitored you are naive at best.
That being said,
I have noticed a nasty little habit of some of us "ATSers. It seems that there are those amoung us who would rather complain, make observances,pontificate,theorize and flat out guess at what horrble future awaits us, but not so many people willing to facillitate change soooo.

I propose that we the people stop sending pointless messages thru pointless threads that have no chance of reaching the masses,but, that we send a clear message to our Government who IS listening that,

Any takers??????
Exactly. It is much easier to complain, theorise, pontificate, and wonder about what the world is coming to but it is quite another to put your head on the chopping block and take a stand.

Should I send it by the post office or email it ? Cant you just see it now....millions of emails saying the same thing...the Government realizing the jig is up and changing their ways on the spot...can you see it...no...neither can I.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I (Tristan Andrew Brown) a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desecration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no longer stand here and watch

They already know who of us will fight, who of us will lend the other cheek, and who of us will fall, and who of us have already fallen. Fallen victim to their mental psychic war.
So do you. So wake up and do something.
There is no such thing as anonymity.

Im already at war with the government. Many others are as well. There is more than just the physical aspect of things going on, and the war started as a psychic war; the fact that this sounds like fiction, is how they plan on winning.
They cannot win. They dont have what it takes. They have brute force and that will only kill what they too need to survive. They know this, and are relying on you not knowing this to have any sort of victory.

"They know what is what, but they don't know what IS what, they just strut, WTF"
-plur-
"out of my cold dead hands"

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I JAMES WILLIAM POSEY a citizen of the United States of America refuse to tolerate the desecration of our constitution and as such I am prepared to
That I will no longer tolerate the chipping away of my civil liberties. I will no longer stand here and watch

They already know who of us will fight, who of us will lend the other cheek, and who of us will fall, and who of us have already fallen. Fallen victim to their mental psychic war.
So do you. So wake up and do something.
There is no such thing as anonymity.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

seriously as if they care what you have to say officially, there is really nothing you can do but complain

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkerside

Then why not complain? Or would you rather line up in silent obedience like a mindless sheep? A little cheesy and Hollywood-ish, but - which is worse - to live as a slave or die as a free man?

Let them come, I say. This is one man who's freedom they're not taking. And if they try, they die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join