It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard Man Attacks Minivan (SHOCKING DAMAGE PHOTOS!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tylerc25211
Sorry, but I personaly find the whole "reptilian people" idea a little out there...

I'm sure talking hairless glorified descendants of prehistoric rodents seemed pretty rediculous to whatever intelligent beings that may have been around in the Cretaceous period.

Still not much better than our ancestors, now are we?

These lizard man sightings/experiences really make me a believer in the walking humanoid reptile legend. Usually sane minded normal people have come forward saying they see these guys running around, usually crossing a road at night, in or around a forested area, usually surrounded by hills, mountains, and/or cave systems.

You just can't ignore the amount of seemingly sane people that come forward with reports of reptilians or other weird types of humanoid creatures. They are too numerous to be ignored. I guarantee you, if you got that amount of people per year saying they saw Natalie Holloway alive, it would be national news and spark another national manhunt, but yet this is met with such ridicule. It's rediculous, and kind of an insult to people who have seen things they cannot explain. How can you just laugh at someone and call them a liar without even genuinely hearing out their story first?

We trust material proof more than our own fellow members of our race. What a sad period of time in human history... where people can't even get a word in without being unfairly judged as guilty of something, be it insanity or stupidity, without doing a full unbiased investigation on these people and their experiences. We'll never get anywhere with fringe pseudoscience being underfunded and quite often more superstitious rather than scientific, and we need to fund REAL science to start investigating REAL mysteries. Real science is the science which isn't recognized as such right away.

Hopefully one day, cryptozoology won't be so much of a sci fi self proclamation, but an actual well funded area of science that looks long and hard for species even in the deepest dwellings of the Earth. We will never advance these fringe fields unless we have the combined brainpower and wealth of official science to back it up. Until then, it only stays theory or myth.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Even if they where insured by a competitor, I just don't think the little Geico guy 's got it in him.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If I may interject here, I have some observations...

It seems to me by reading the piece, that the Rawsons who own the car didn't believe that a mythical Lizard-man monster did this. Mr. Rawson, like most sane rational people, stated that he assumed that it was a bear.

So who jumped to the conclusion that it was the Lizard-man? The news editors at WIS News 10, that who. It was probably a slow news day, so in order to get some news, the news station "invented" some news. Turning a bear attack into speculation about some local legend may be bad journalism, but well accepted as "legit" news.

BTW, what is the reason why nobody's saying what the results of the blood test are? Simple. The results came back as a bear or dog. Nothing to report there!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

"Update:
Alert WIS News 10 viewers asked about the blood found on the Rawson's van. Authorities tell us they've extracted a sample - sending it off for DNA analysis. It could be a month before those results come back."

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Story post date. April 1

Not saying its fake just putting it into concideration

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The sheriff, EJ Melvin had taken swabs of the blood found on the vehicle and sent it to the state labs to have it analyzed for DNA. The results came back non-conclusive. The report stated that the DNA had been contaminated and could not be identified. The Searching for Bigfoot team's forensic expert, Steve Kulls, also took swab samples from the van. Steve had found that it appeared that most of the blood found was probably from a cat that had been caught by what ever damaged the van and was probably mixed with saliva from the unknown creature... thus being contaminated.

searchingforbigfoot.com...

I only live about 6 miles from where all this took place. I drive through the area all the time on the way to my in-laws house. Judging from the pictures, it was probably a pack of stray dogs going after a cat that they had chased up into the engine.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

i think the bear was just hungry, he looks like he could be like someones dog.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Science proves that it was not lizard man just a dog.

That's right. According to the University of California's forensic lab, the DNA says it was man's best friend.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

source

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

Not a surprise here. Everyone on this thread has been saying it's a dog and not lizard man.

Dogs also get mistaken for a Chupacabras and some other cryptid beasts too.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No one else has mentioned this, but I went back to the news site and typed "Lizard Man DNA results" and the most recent story popped up saying the DNA indicated the blood was from a canine.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The link in the O.P. takes me to an error page saying, 'Service not available.' Does anyone know where else the image is posted? There is probably a logical explanation but I would still like to see it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The River Goddess summed it up nicely on the first page, from that point on it was just hype news trying to make a splash.

RG went play by play explaining how this is not an uncommon occurrence, and how she experienced this type of event first hand.

I was amazed that a dog could do that kind of damage to a car, and somewhat in disbelief. But that's whats nice about ATS... Its and eye-opening experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I gotta ask, what the heck is it about your car that they wanted? you're not running it on that french fry bio-diesel are you? smells like a big-mack and fires?

DENY DOGS

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ObamaMomma]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Even if they where insured by a competitor, I just don't think the little Geico guy 's got it in him.

My vote for quote of the day.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

"Update:
Alert WIS News 10 viewers asked about the blood found on the Rawson's van. Authorities tell us they've extracted a sample - sending it off for DNA analysis. It could be a month before those results come back."

That's right. According to the University of California's forensic lab, the DNA says it was man's best friend.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The results came back as CANINE blood.

"woof woof"
.........................just sayin

I think mentally disturbed dogs do this as a means for attention.......like a child acting up to get negative attention rather than none at all....so they tear up the machines that compete with them for the owners attention maybe.
EXCEPT the dogs eating up my car did not chew on they're owners car,
AND NO............
I never once waxed my car with bacon grease,
nor used beef drippings in place of oil.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You do have to admit that the Reptillian explanation is still open.

Reptillians are hiding from the public, and sometimes they do get in scraps with other cryptozooligical species. So, if they get into scraps with other species, so there will have to be blood, or remains somewhere. They know that this evidence will be identified as DNA from a new species, and many people will then try to discover this species.

Now, the Reptillians are a very technologically advance race. They are very good biologists and could probably emulate their blood to resemble that of a dog's, or a cat's, or any kind of blood that they want. They would also keep the blood distant from Reptillian to Reptillian, so there isn't an epidemic of blood being found from a dog, or from a cat all of a sudden.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join