It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO France, very strange.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by special ed

Thats all there is to a static ball stuck in the sky.

Please get them out of the air and give them some more funding.

Yeah before summer and they go near power lines to extort more money.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
[edit on 8-4-2008 by Denied]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am no expert. In fact, I am an utter noob when it comes to UFO's. However, I lived near an Air Force base growing up, and do now as well, (though a different Air Force base,) lived and worked on an tiny island for 8 years that had a landing strip all the way down the center and was occupied by the Air Force, and I have seen thousands of planes of all kinds, (commercial and military) landing, taking off, etc., in all kinds of weather conditions, and that doesnt look like any plane I have ever seen. Particularly 1:04-1:09. Even 1:37 that someone else said "clearly" showed it to be a plane doesnt look like a plane to me. Just my two cents. Not saying it ISNT a plane, it may well be, but it doesnt "clearly" look like one to everyone who has seen a lot of planes. It is really hard to tell because of the quality of the video, and I agree with the person who said, "It may not be ET, but it IS a UFO."

Only once in my life have I ever seen a plane that I mistook for a UFO initially, and it was a Harrier at night and at that time I was not familiar with them. I think most people in the modern industrialized world can identify a commercial plane in broad daylight, not only by sight (even when overcast) but by ear, and by the way they move, regardless of the angle of approach. Whatever it was, or turns out to be, I dont think that guy thought it was a plane.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander...nd that doesnt look like any plane I have ever seen. Particularly 1:04-1:09...

At 1:04 to 1:09 all I saw was a out-of-focus image of a light. How could you tell anything from a blurry image of a light?

The light is the plane coming straight at the camera. the light goes away when the plane turns to the right (to the left camer's left) and that's when the plane is visible.

This post by icblue shows a still that looks to me be be only an plane:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
On this still photo, I see a plane -- nose on the left, tail on the right. It is probably banking slightly because I can see both wings. I can even make out thatthe wings are swept back slightly.

...Whatever it was, or turns out to be, I dont think that guy thought it was a plane.

There have been plenty of videos and photos that have been proven to be "something normal" when the photographer/videographer thought otherwise.

I don't know French, so I don't know what the guy on the video was saying, but just because "he thought he filmed something strange" is not proof that he actually filmed something strange.

He may have started filming because of the brightness of the landing light caught his attention, that plus the fact that the light was apparently hovering in place. The "hovering" can easily be explained by the fact that the plane was flying directly at the camera, making it only "seem" that the light was hovering -- or even looking as if the light is moving vertically (if it was flying at the camera while descending or ascending).

This apparent hovering or vertical movement may have convinced him it was only a UFO, so he made the video. Therefore it was a UFO in his mind. However, he would be wrong.

[edit on 4/8/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
At 1:04 to 1:09 all I saw was a out-of-focus image of a light. How could you tell anything from a blurry image of a light?

I guess the same way you see a plane in a out-of-focus image of something not a light.

This post by icblue shows a still that looks to me be be only an plane:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
On this still photo, I see a plane -- nose on the left, tail on the right. It is probably banking slightly because I can see both wings. I can even make out thatthe wings are swept back slightly.

It just doesnt look like a plane to me from the clip. Not so much so that I could say with certainty that "clearly that is a plane" as some are saying. That was my point, not that it wasnt a plane. I cant tell that it isnt a plane either from that clip. Could it be?, sure, absolutely it could be. And your theory that the guy originally thought it was something then changed his mind is a very plausible one. However for someone to make the leap that "clearly it is a plane" seems a bit overconfident. From that video, with no enhancement, it doesnt clearly look like a plane to me. It doesnt clearly look like anything, which by definition is what makes it a UFO until proven to BE a plane.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
UFOs look like static balls of light and apparently thats what they
are on the outside.
Well its is one theory of propulsion in the electrical universe.
If that ever proves true, what would be your thoughts.
Even possible.
How can electricity fly.
Electrical force suspension must have been suppressed even before
the time of Tesla.
When it was proven, the theory of why was derived.

We now know nothing of the theory or the proven mechanism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join