It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO France, very strange.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

yea, after the lights went off, the dark shape, I watched several times and got the exact same orientation of the plane as you display in your second picture.

It appears to be flying awayand slightly up and banking left. (this is seen just after/while the bird passes view of the camera.)

Perhaps they scrampled a jet to check out the bright light?. Could a jet seen from behind look that bright, nearly on fire?

At first I was gonna pass this off as out of focus sun, especially right before the orange light cuts out for good, it looks very much like a sun in the mid/late evening.

I'm still not really sure what this was, but i'm glad someone else saw the jet/plane shape also.

Good find OP!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No way that is landing lights, way to bright for daytime at that distance. It is below the overcast sky so that would rule out the sun shining on the object. It is possible that a plane was in the sky near the end but because the camera loses sight of the object there may have been 2 objects. In the last few seconds we see another object which could have been anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When the object becomes dark, toward the latter part of the video, I do clearly see the shape of a plane. At the time I thought he'd lost the ufo, found a plane, and zoomed out to try to relocate the ufo. But maybe the ufo was the a plane. Weird lighting effect if so.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
We need a course for any photographers wishing to capture a UFO on camera or video, sheesh. A simple tripod substitute if you are in the field and want a steady shot?

Always carry it this in your pocket with your camcorder..it's a simple string, rope or light chain that screws into your tripod hole..the other end your foot steps on. Now you have a steady tensioned monopod for your camera that can fit in your pocket!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

I completely agree with you...very well said.
I live about a mile from an air force flightline. I see all types of jets/planes at all times of the day and night and from different directions. They always look different - the lights that is - when flying.

To me, one who sees planes/jets flying all the time, it looks like a plane.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hope someone grabbed the video.
May be just me but the link no longer works

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
you know what, i think this site needs simon cowell. i see the thread titles "amazing ufo footage" or "alien caught on tape" and everytime it's a fuzzy light and crappy film. i joined this site for encouragement not discouragement. please someone post something real.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muriaz
It looks like a plane with its landing lights on coming towards the camera. Sometimes it is very bright, and maybe some atmospheric disturbance makes it flicker like that.

I agree. I was driving yesterday afternoon and nearly went off the road when I looked up and saw the brightest light in the sky. It seemed wider than anything that really belonged up there, and stationary as well. After about five minutes I started to catch a glimpse of a wing every now and again, and after another moment I could tell it was a commercial airplane flying directly toward me.

Still jumped my heart a bit!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that video. It's very important to witness those, who are making advanced technology, and learn how to build aircraft such as the one seen in that video.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
14 stars and 14 flags for what is obviously 100% a plane?? Aren't we jumping to conclusions a bit quickly here??

Look at the 1:37 mark -- you can see it's clearly a plane. The bright light prior to that was the landing light of the plane coming right toward the camera. The apparent movement of the "UFO" is caused by the camera movments. Later the plane turns, and that's when it can definitely be identified as a plane.

Haven't people spent time at an airport? The scene in this video is a common sight for some airports with similar approach patterns.

EDIT TO ADD:
Sorry --
I missed to post by icblue who actually SHOWED a still from the video which definitely (albeit blurrily) shows that this was just and airplane.

[edit on 4/7/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Kind of interesting, It kind of looks like Al Gore riding one of his Global Warming rockets, he rides these all around the world trying to prove himself right.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Okay now if we knew exactly where it was maybe we would know better on whether it was a ufo or a plane if we knew exactly where this was.
Because if there happened to be a landing area for planes around there we would understand it better.
Now listen, You notice they zoom out as the camera comes down after seeing the black object and a smaller black object you can't see in full heads toward the ground down diagonally in the opposite direction of the larger black object we got a glimpse of, But the thing is we probably can't really be sure on this one at all if you ask me.
That is if you're still unsure of what it is instead of just theorizing with hardly any proof and being too confident that it's a plane.
The darker object wasn't glowing or lit up at all when the video begins we see one quite a distance from the area and then seems to come in so the darker one might not be a plane cosidering how it was.
But I think what should be studied is how exactly they are so we can identify them better, The military even has ufos now and so on...
But yeah, still unsure.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Interesting, and to be clear I do see the plane shape but is it the plane headlights flying towards the camera or a reflection off of the top of the plane? If it's both I find that a little too convinent as it seems to be an overcast day.

Are you seriously saying that there is no way that a plane could have it's light on and emit a reflection of the sun at the same time?

That wouldn't be a coincidence - it would be something that happens every single day.

As for it being a cloudy day, that would actually depend on the height of the cloud cover, the altitude of the plane and the location of the sun.

The fact that the sun has created a reflection on the plane is no surprise I'm afraid.

Cash cow huh? You think all these supossed UFO youtube type videos are making money? Can you explain that because I haven't been paying for my viewing pleasure.

Millions of people buy tickets for a lottery and only a handful win - yet they keep playing week after week.

If you happen to have a winning ticket in the Ufology Cash Cow Lottery:

The YouTube video is the first step - then you sell the rights to your original video footage, do some radio interviews, then tv shows, setup a website asking for donations, then sell your t-shirts, mugs and limited edition artcards, then you sell your book and all of this finally culminates in the setting up of a research/education committee that charges thousands of dollars/pounds to attend a Master of The Universe course in the desert where you will astrally project and induce the aliens from the skies.

All in the good name of Ufology right?

My arse - its all about the money and it stinks.

Don't believe me?

Check my thread!

[edit on 7/4/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What?
Every explanation on this thread is just reaching for straws.
Come On! You don't HAVE to explain it if you don't have a good explanation!
THIS IS A UFO! Not necessarly an ET, but certainly a UFO!

Nice find OP! You get a nice star from me!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The Rambouillet forest is located 30 km West of Orly airport. On this map, there are 11 flights coming from the North-East over the forest.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
looks like a silver egg. The light you see looks like a reflection.

Nice find.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
that did not look anything like a plane at all. I'm not saying i have the slightest idea what it is, but I'm pretty sure that isn't a plane. i've never seen a plane banking to the left that looks anything like that.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
It's a weird video. Basically, there's a light on the sky, then there's a light on the sky out of focus, and later there's a black thing on the sky.

I failed to see anything past that, to please tell me if I'm missing something.

The black thing I missed. At the end I didn't finish.

Think back to High School physics class and the static electricity
demonstration.

You mean you don't even see that any more.
Wow total dictatorship of the mind.

Well the pith ball was light and flew about on a static charge,
only these stuck saucers are a lot more potent.

The black is caused UV radiation .... a very dark violet light is
being emitted.

Don't get near UV, it may cause immune deficiencies and you
die of pneumonia as if you had AIDS, but it was just UV all the time.

[edit on 4/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Seems to me there's at least 3 kinds of real UFOs, life forms, flying vehicles, teleportation devices. Seems like this guy is more in category #3.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Yeah that does not seem to be flying.

It might be a new part of flying like standing in the air.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join