It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bible Part of a Great Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Let me start off with; I spent years and years studying the Bible through the lens of Christianity. When I questioned something that I felt didn’t make any sense, I was usually told, “We are not meant to understand it, just go along with what you are taught!” I would ask, “How can we be sure we are not being brain-washed? How do we know that what we are being taught is the Truth?” I looked around and it did not take me long to see the discrepancies in Christianity and amongst all its advocates. “How can we all have the Truth?” This disconcerted everyone around me as we were all devout Christians. They weren’t at all comfortable rocking the boat! I realized much later that my role would encompass exactly that.

How are we to know when new or different light comes our way? I had to leave religion to begin this process of discovery. Obviously a lot of what I am writing is conjecture. Again, take what you want and leave the rest!

“Once upon a time…there were Gods in the heavens and they belonged to a family that made up; Heavenly Congress. Now, this family was part of a conglomerate of families that exist in all of eternity and infinity. Some earthly inhabitants might consider some of them to be aliens but for the sake of argument, let’s just call them gods. Some of them will be known as; “The Gods.”

A little about the family members (Note: they each have many names): Jah is the Chairman of the Board. Michael/Jesus is the Five Star General or when not in war; CEO. The Covering Cherub/Satan is known as; the resister or the rebellious one. Beneath them are innumerable ones that support each team. For a contest developed in Heavenly Congress in which each would divide into two teams. They would oppose each other and each would determine the course of mankind (who they think of as; lemmings, for the word sheep has been used up!). This experiment went along smoothly for a while, until the Rebellious one interfered and then the Game or Contest started.

It is not completely heartless. The Gods do care for these lemmings, but are more interested in seeing how their experiment would fare. They gave these lemmings “free will” in order to let them have choice. But to speed matters up, and to see who the “fittest amongst them would be” they gave them statutes and laws and commandments to follow.

The experiment started with the first human couple. They would be considered “perfect” by the simple fact that they were created by two of the Gods: “Jah” and “The Word” (Jesus). Jah was actually a new parent in this scheme, and would exhibit it for a considerable amount of time in mankind’s early history. As generation after generation would live, and die, it would be easy to determine that; Jah would grow up too. He would become a seasoned parent with more tolerance. But, poor Job! If only he could have been born a few centuries later! Jah’s intolerance with little patience was evident at this time, along with dealing with Moses and his “legacy” at the same time.

Each team would rack up points that were based on Game Rules and Stratagems. As silly as this may seem it did accomplish a lot.

Humanity progressed forward with the disease of shame incorporated in their DNA, no thanks to our first parents. It would be no surprise that the lemmings would want written rules to be guided by, and Jah did just that, with the over 600 laws he gave to Moses and the Hebrews. Did they fail in keeping all these laws? Well, who wouldn’t? Who on earth could keep the perfection of these laws? Jah and all of Heavenly Congress knew that.

Somewhere along the line, someone up there got the brilliant idea of writing – “a book to exceed all books.” This would be a book that would be comprised of 66 little books (in the eventual canon). So it became known as the Bible or Holy Scriptures (Biblia which translated means; Library). It gave the lemmings what they wanted and what they fail at.

“Let’s use it for discerning who the enlightened ones are, and who will use it to control?” The Bible would then be written for everyone. The religious would be able to quote from it and support their views, just as the truth seekers. “We will use it as a double edged sword.” All of the lemmings will be able to use it to their satisfaction, and will be able to define whatever it is they want to say. It will meet the needs of the liars who want to control and dupe the masses. It will affirm with those who are searchers of truth what the possible truths are. These are ones who have connected to God spiritually, and are in position to receive the ultimate truth from him.

But the truth is truth because Jah is Truth, so those who choose to be truth seekers or sleuths will be able to take the Bible and read it in a new light. The majority will follow in the paths of everyone else and will not question. “We will be able to create a situation where many will be duped while others will be enlightened.” The direction the lemmings would take would determine which side they are on.

The Gods could say, “We will be able to connect the planetary and zodiac, with prophesy, and create a synchronization between them so as to attract all sorts of beliefs and levels of thinking.” “But most of all; we will be able to distinguish those who do not fall into the lie!” Oh, “the lie” you ask? Well, in remote parts of the Bible there would be hidden clues of which would be found by those looking for them, and there are many clues.

“…And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie.” & “God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie.” (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12) Should it be any surprise that there are so many doctrines and so much dogma associated with the Bible and religion? Yet, Jah allowed it to be written and to be espoused.

If God is truth how can he lie? Did he need to do the lying? This is where it gets tricky folks! They might have said, “Let’s cause a division amongst the lemmings, and let’s make the Bible in all its verses so believable that even the least righteous would question going against it. This will prove to be the greatest test of all! A Sacred Secret.”

It could easily be done if there were more than just one God behind the authorship of the book. “Ah, this is blasphemy!” Not really. Not if we believe that there is a Game going on and the Bible fits an integral part of it. The Gods would each have their own players and each would play off the other. (Remember there are rules to the Game that must be followed.) Where I believe it becomes significant is; in the authorship of the New Testament. This section of the Bible is now the most questionable. It is the one that raises the most doubt and controversy. If both teams are involved in the writing of the NT then it explains all the paradoxes and conflict that exists with religions and the religious.

Ah, Satan now has his chance! It’s only fair! This is a Game and each should have their say. After all, only those believing the Lie will be duped, for the truth will separate the lemmings! So…given a chance, perhaps there will be some who will question and sense that something is wrong and wrong with some of its players. In this way, perhaps, just perhaps, there might be some who will be able to read between the lines!

It’s like a game of chess. There is strategy, cunning and skill involved in the writing of the Bible. It becomes a “Game Manual” regarding the strategies of “The Gods.” Most lemmings will take it at face value and others will look for the hidden messages. It is all part of the Game!

“It always comes back to the same necessity: Go deep enough and there is bedrock of Truth, however hard!”
-May Sarton

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for letting me know about this. In a lot of ways, it reminds me of my, "Mr. Slugworth" theory. But not exactly.

Either way... it's interesting, and I will read it again because I feel it is something that cannot be understood in the first reading.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thank you! You will have to let me know about your Mr. Slugworth theory.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It requires a lifetime of study away from other biblical scholars, and only a handful from each generation after giving their lives in study will know what it means. They will also never tell. No one is really ready.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you. It is time! It is time to tell Jah's ultimate truth. We may not get all the facts right but the point is; we are doing it!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One thing i would say about the bible is that i do not think it came out of mans intelligence. I think it is true it came from higher authorities, who ever that is. I would like to believe it was god, all we know it was really not mans doing.

Thats all we can say really.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One thing i would say about the bible is that i do not think it came out of mans intelligence.

Mans early intelligence is exactly what it would take to contrive a piece of self-inflated biased egotistical self-righteous load of bloody malarkey like THAT! I can't "believe" any possible omnipotent deity could have played any part in creating any of THAT!

I think it is true it came from higher authorities, who ever that is. I would like to believe it was god, all we know it was really not mans doing.

What "we would like to believe" is a prime example of mans arrogance. And fault. To heck with truth, lets all believe whatever we all want instead, ha. What a surefire way to divide and conquer, eh?

I would like to pretend man wrote the bible (and all other similar contradicting concoctions) as an early societal framework for dumb savage monkey man to follow, in an attempt to scare them into behaving less like the savages they are.

Of course their behavior hasn't gotten any better at all, if anything it has become far worse and much more dangerous. Now these misbehaving pretenders can use their technology to send all themselves to their make-believe heaven and turn their bibles into true, ha.

Thats all we can say really.

How can anyone really say anything about a "belief" without "pretending?"

In times long ago the bible/god thing probably served to threaten dumb primitive superstitious savage early man into obedience. Today though all these "beliefs" have become a tool to close the human mind to the truth, to divide and pit them all against each other, and a means to get them to destroy themselves when they get to be to much and to many.

I don't like the bible because it proclaims I must go to hell because I refuse to pretend and play along with this contrived bible plan. If any possible god is benevolent, I can't believe it commissioned all these various conflicting dogmatic beliefs. In fact, I find it difficult to believe any possible good god created even THIS bloodthirsty world. I would be more inclined to believe this is hell, and all these books of dogma are designed to keep the pretenders trapped down here forever, ha.

I even object to the bible being taught to innocent and naive and gullible children. That horror story plan should be marked for Early Primitive Man Eyes Only.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

When I first had the revelation above, I felt like I was being set free. Then I felt angry.

We don't have to like it, for it to be true. No where does it say anywhere that we must like our predicament, nor that we have to like it while doing so.

We are generally narcissistic beings. We like to feel we have all the answers, and then when major institutions no longer work, ie; religion, government, academia, even science, it can make us very angry. Well, perhaps it is time to receive many answers like the possible one above. But we may not like what we hear.

But still, "The Gods" are the only game in town!

"We make our destinies by our choice of Gods."
-Virgil

[edit on 6-4-2008 by MatrixProphet]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is all very interesting, but it sounds like a newer version of polytheism to me, which is actually pagan. How do you counter that with your new-found faith in a different understanding of the Bible? I'm sure you've thought of this in light of your history so I would be interested in hearing your take on that.

Thx,

I_R

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Perhaps! Read my thread again, and you will see that there is order. The Bible speaks of many gods. If this is what you are getting from my thread, and this is what stands out to you the most, then this is what you are meant to see.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, I know the many gods of the scriptures, but they are referring to angels and their differing orders. Is this what you're referring to?

I don't want to take something away other than what you are meaning to say. So please don't answer me with an answer like that. I'm asking you nicely of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

thats a nice story matrixprophet, it reminds me of the greek and roman myths with a touch of scientology thrown in for good measure. by any chance, is your revelation based on anything besides one quote about god planting lies in the bible?
you obviously spent a long time thinking about this and writing your piece, surely it won't be difficult for you to flesh out your writing with some quotes or referances or details from the actual bible.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hmm... seems your thread is getting some attention now. Niice!

My "Mr. Slugworth" theory is based on the co-conspirator belief that IF there is a God, He is working hand in hand with the devil. Because free will is a lie. Judas was born to be sent to hell, or Jesus couldn't have been sacrificed to save the souls of many. *ahem* And Job's family was killed so Job could learn the lesson of believing despite losing all. And sooo many more...

It comes from Willy Wonka. In the end, Mr. Slugworth wasn't out to destroy Wonka, but was in fact acting as the evil competition to see who was honest, and who could keep the mighty everlasting gobstopper from the clutches of Mr. Slugworth. *insert dramatic music* lol

I dunno... but I'm glad to see your thread is getting attention. And that you're expanding your mind to other truths. I believe you will move on from this belief though. I went from Christianity to Wicca, to nothingness. I believe in the factual evidence of science now. As in, some call it prayer, others say mediation, and then more say Intention. Potato- potahto.. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

your belief is clearly based on a misconception of free will, because things go the way god wants them to does not mean god has forced the situation.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
It isn't a misconception. If you say someone has free will, that means that they control their path, and their end. Judas never had an option. Even Jesus said, "It would have been better if he had never been born" Does that sound like he had an option?

The ULTIMATE deception is thinking you have free will. You say, "I can do this, and it is my right as a human being to do so" But God says, "If you do that, and I don't think it is appropriate, I am letting you burn forever" Hence you will then say, "Hmm.. I shouldn't do that. I don't like fire that much..." Ultimately, you do not have true free will. If you did, God would still let you in those pearly gates because, despite your poor choice, it was still yours to make. Not His to govern.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
Even Jesus said, "It would have been better if he had never been born" Does that sound like he had an option?

by then judas had made his decission, therefore the comment does not require a contradiction. also, considder that the 12 apostles wouldn't have been choosen at random, who's to say judas wasn't chosen because he was 99.99999% assured to betray jesus. if i put a chocolate bar in front of a child i can be sure they will eat it, that doesn't lead to the conclusion that i have forced the child to eat it.

But God says, "If you do that, and I don't think it is appropriate, I am letting you burn forever" Hence you will then say, "Hmm.. I shouldn't do that. I don't like fire that much..." Ultimately, you do not have true free will. If you did, God would still let you in those pearly gates because, despite your poor choice, it was still yours to make. Not His to govern.

first of all, where does god say this?!?
secoundly, being free to choose between heaven and hell is free will!!!
thirdly, every christian religion preaches redemption from sins, that means god does let you through the pearly gates if you have remorse for your poor choices, it is one of the most important parts of the whole religion!!!

i understand that your misconceptions are probably inherited from others but they are not acurate, they are fear manipulations used by people wishing to exert control over others and anti-christian propoghanda spouted by psudo-intilectual athiests. i can understand why you would reject these teachings, they are ridiculous. deny ignorance, read the book before you try to re-write it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

In the end, Mr. Slugworth wasn't out to destroy Wonka, but was in fact acting as the evil competition to see who was honest, and who could keep the mighty everlasting gobstopper from the clutches of Mr. Slugworth.

It is ironic you use this example, because there could actually be a dual role with Satan in this scenario. I do believe that he is being used to flush out the spiritually dishonest. He perhaps fits a double role. That is intuitive of you.

Actually I have been doing this for quite a while. This is not a new or recent stage for me and it only gets supplanted by Jah more and more. It is a prophetic (inspired) situation for me not a transition.

To answer some of the other criticisms from the other posts: Ilahee said it best and perhaps those reading this can go back to that post.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Believe it or not...there are many different types of individuals on ATS with many different beliefs. Not all are Christian!

You can believe in anything you choose to believe in, ie, the easter bunny, Santa Claus or the truth fairy, any of the Hallmark holidays. It does not matter one whit to me.

My approach as I have said countless times is; to uncover those who are also searching for truth outside of religion. I along with others are leaving the middle man out (religion) and are wanting an HD (High Definition) relationship with Jah without the middleman's influence.

There is just nothing new in what all of you Christians say and teach, and it is not enough. There are no new arguments as you all have displayed so conscientiously. It becomes a lot of arguing and debating with information that has been argued and debated for many more years than you have been alive.

In all of my threads I have not heard even one post that has displayed any new intelligence from any religious person, it is all the same ritualistic dogma. My threads actually are created to help one to think! Whether one agrees or not!

Note: so I don't have to continually repeat this, I am going to cut and paste this to my other threads.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

You start out this thread by asking, "How do we know we are not being brainwashed?"
The situation in heaven that you describe shows me that you asked the right question, but did not arive at the correct answer.
The very brainwashing that you were suspicious of being under the influince of, is the very thing that causes you to not be able to properly investigate the question.
You set up a hypathetical situation that is built apon the false premise that your brainwashing has forced you to adopt.
Maybe you should take your falling away from your faith as a blessing in descise and use it as an oportunity to re-think what the Bible is really trying to tell you.
Let me set up a hypatheticle that we, meaning every single human being on this planet are the devil.
Lets say that there may have been the good and the bad, for whatever reason they could be considred that, but all the good people have been competely whiped off the face of the earth.
Now, what?
Then, there woud be a need for the salvation of all the world because none of us could stand up to close scrutiny by God.
We would need to go through a transformation proccess, and whatever forces brought about our downfall will have to be eliminated.
The Bible offers these solutions if we take them at face value and religate the reasons why we fell, into the background as the war we will study no more.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I see that you feel no need to answer anyone that doesn't agree with you other than to refer them to another post. And, I see in another thread, that you have actually admitted as much. If you are truly a prophet, as you say, you wouldn't hesitate to answer questions from people who are just asking for your version of the truth.

It seems to me that your version is actually no version at all until someone agrees with you and gives you a version to which you can attach.

It sounds to me like you're speaking to spirits. How do you know the spirits to whom you speak are the correct spirits to give you truth? How do you make that discernment?

These are honest questions anyone should be willing to answer from someone who is honestly asking. Unless of course you don't know the answer. In which case, I refer you to paragraph no. 2 above.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join