It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet engine sim for testing 9/11 planes

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you're saying that:

1. Reynolds Number
2. Flow separation
3. Prandtl's theories

are not facts, evidence, and lies I made up?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
So you're saying that:

1. Reynolds Number
2. Flow separation
3. Prandtl's theories

are not facts, evidence, and lies I made up?

Please do not misquote me, it only makes you look immature.

I never stated anything about any of the items you posted. I am only posting facts and evidence to support my statements. Please be adult enough not to misquote me.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I never stated anything about any of the items you posted. I am only posting facts and evidence to support my statements. Please be adult enough not to misquote me.

We have yet to see you post a single shred of properly cited evidence or anything even closely resembling a fact. One day, perhaps, Roger, you'll learn what those are.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, HLR did not QUOTE you????

He asked a question, and you responded childishly, with an arrogant accusation.

In fact....funny thing...YOU quoted HIM!!!! AND, then accused him of quoting you, when in fact, it was a fair question that you decided not to answer, so you attacked.

ULTIMA, you are fond of mentioning "reasonable doubt", as in, in a Court of Law, reasonable doubt would prevail.

While your analogy is only true in Criminal cases, I'll let that little aspect slide.

In a civil case, it only requires (depending on jurisdiction) a majority of the jurors to rule in favor of the Defandant or the Plaintiff.

In this last instance, I'll throw it to the Jury.....

ULITMA's behavior has been, at times, condescending, at times, atagonistic....and downright deceptive.

ATS members, are now the Jury.....

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
We have yet to see you post a single shred of properly cited evidence or anything even closely resembling a fact. One day, perhaps, Roger, you'll learn what those are.

Oh i can post facts the closed minded people on here just do not want to accept them.

If i post some facts will you be adult enough to admit i have posted them, YES ot NO ?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But you grouped me into the "believers" and say that they can't post facts or evidence.

So logically, that means that you're saying that I can't post facts or evidence.

So if you admit that those three things I've posted are facts and evidence, then:

1. I can post facts and evidence.

OR

2. I'm not in the "believers" catagory.

So the question I ask you, Utima is are the three topics (Reynolds Number, flow separation, Prandtl's theories) facts? YES or NO?

[edit on 13-5-2008 by HLR53K]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
He asked a question, and you responded childishly, with an arrogant accusation.

I have been asking questions since becomming a memebr and only get ganged up on by believers but never get an answer to my questions.

They post these big post (just like this) but never say anything or never post any evidence. Just mainly being insulting.

I have proven reasonable doubt against the official story, not that i really needed to the official story would never hold up in court.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I ask to be recused as I might poison the jury pool with prejudice.

However, I'd be interested in the results...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So if you admit that those three things I've posted are facts and evidence, then:

Once again. I never stated anything 1 way or the other about the itmes you listed. Is it that hard for you to understand?

I post facts and evidence to support my statements. Just like an adult discussion should be.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ok, so for the record then.

Are those three topics facts? YES or NO?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
and...

Are you now selling or considering selling a product on this topic? Yes or no?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Are those three topics facts? YES or NO?

Yes. and for the record

Is the quote i posted about the JETWASH a fact, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you're talking about the Wikipedia quote in its entirety, then yes, I agree with it.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

I warned you several times about lying about me selling something.

I already challenged you to show where i stated anything about me selling any product and you failed to do so. So you are an alright liar.

You are on ignore and on the mods list.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If you're talking about the Wikipedia quote in its entirety, then yes, I agree with it.

Well thank you for at least that much.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I already challenged you to show where i stated anything about me selling any product and you failed to do so. So you are an alright liar.

I'm sorry, but I didn't claim that you said stated you were selling a book. I asked a question and several times received no answer.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It seems like a straightforward enough question Ultima. Why do you continue to dodge the question when a simple YES or NO answer would suffice? The only reason we can surmise for you dodging the question instead of answering it is that you're afraid of what our reaction to your answer would be. Again, he made no accusation, he simply asked if you were. So I put it to you again:

Are you now considering, or have you in the past, published for profit material relating to this discussion?

It's a simple question Roger, I think we all deserve an answer.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, I write long posts, because I know how to write, and to bring topics into the discussion. I refrain form the one-line posts, which are usually insults.

As to what I bring? You claimed my 'long' posts bring nothing....but, sir, you only reference selected aspects of what I write (that is sometimes called quote mining) n order to avoid any 'inconvenient truths' that may not fit into your 'belief system'....

Contrary to your claims, I bring a wealth of experience to my posts....I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Since you're fond of the 'court' analogy.....again, as I've said before, in a civil court proceeding, 'reasonable doubt' is moot....

WW

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
It seems like a straightforward enough question Ultima. .

I have answered the question several times when i asked for him to show where i stated about selling anything and gave him several warnings about him lying stating i was selling something.

What more do you want? Can you show me where i stated anywhere on this site that i am selling something? If not then you know the answer don't you.

I take it as an insult that i would be selling something when i am trying to find the truth of what happened, something you beleievers should be doing of you carae about the people that died that day.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have answered the question several times when i asked for him to show where i stated about selling anything and gave him several warnings about him lying stating i was selling something.

No, you have never directly answered the question. You've evaded the question, you've insulted anyone who brings up the issue and you've threatened people with various attrocities including removing them from the forums, reporting them to the moderators and ignoring them. Yet you have never once actually answered the question. I wonder why?

What more do you want? Can you show me where i stated anywhere on this site that i am selling something? If not then you know the answer don't you.

I would never deign to put words in your mouth or attribute something to you which you, yourself, have not said. Further, without a direct answer from you, nobody here can know what the truth is. Why is it so hard for you to answer the question? What are you trying to hide?

I take it as an insult that i would be selling something when i am trying to find the truth of what happened, something you beleievers should be doing of you carae about the people that died that day.

It's because I care about the people who died that day, their families and the people who are currently serving our nation fighting a war as a direct result of what happened on this day that I'm asking you once and for all to answer the question directly.

Are you, Roger Misner, now considering, or have you in the past, profited from the sale of material based on this incident? YES or NO.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by KarmaIncarnate]

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join