It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jet engine sim for testing 9/11 planes

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
The closer I look at the micro-details of the whole event, the more I find that supports the suggestion of AA77 having impacted at the Pentagon while at the same time I'm seeing progressively less against it.

Please share these details that supports the claim that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Is there any evidence or is it just your opinion?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

There's plenty of evidence pointing to it but how do you explain the flight recorders being found in the wreckage if it wasn't AA77?

I'm interested in your alternate theory on that.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There were no planes that hit the towers, the engine found at the site was not even the ones used on the planes that allegedly hit the towers.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Enlightened, please do more research, rather than parroting what you've already read from other (quesionable) sites....sites mostly thouroughly debunked already....sites that want to sell books...

The core of a modern hi-bypass fanjet isn't very big....the big fan you see from the terminal window at the airport is not the size of the engine....that is the N1 fan....those blades are an aluminum alloy, and at the impact forces involved will not survive intact.

What's more, the 'engine' you see from outside, when looking at an airplane from the airport window, is mostly just the nacelle, the 'cowling'....which is largely a carbon composite material. The ring around the intake is aluminum, since it is required to be heated as part of the Engine Anti-Ice System. So, the intake rim, and the stator vanes behing the N1 fan, are heated by warm air that is 'bled' off of one of the compressor stages....

FWI, that's the same way the wing leading edges are heated, to Anti-Ice....bleed air from the compressor. The windshields are electrically heated.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There's plenty of evidence pointing to it but how do you explain the flight recorders being found in the wreckage if it wasn't AA77?

Please show me this so called evidence.

Do you mean the flight recorder that questions the official story?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
There were no planes that hit the towers, the engine found at the site was not even the ones used on the planes that allegedly hit the towers.

Cite some sort of credible source to back up what you're saying or be lumped into the "ludicrous crackpot" category with Roger.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
Cite some sort of credible source to back up what you're saying or be lumped into the "ludicrous crackpot" category with Roger.

How many times do you need to be warned about the insults?

Is that all you and the other believers can do when someone does not agree with you ?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, I had to start over, in this post, because my old one got deleted as I was writing it....

I think we've pretty well determined that a modern hi-bypass jet engine will continue to operate, even when pushed beyond its temperature parameters, for at least a few minutes, and possibly longer. This is built in, and we know it....in an emergency, we don't give a crap about the engines, we know they will be changed out, and over-hauled....we just want them to work until we land!!!

SO....this thread is done, since it has nothing to contribute to the 9/11 theories....unless you wish to continue debating, then that is your wont...go for it!!

HOWEVER...I would like ULTIMA to focus more on another thread, one that we've already talked on....about AAL77. Because, he and I have certain NTSB accounts of that Flight, and I'd like to compare notes.

Of course, I have no right to declare a thread as 'done'....I just wished to invite a contributor to shift focus, for the time being....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I think we've pretty well determined that a modern hi-bypass jet engine will continue to operate, even when pushed beyond its temperature parameters, for at least a few minutes, and possibly longer.

But there is still the point about the JETBLAST / JETWASH that people still do not want to discuss.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
But there is still the point about the JETBLAST / JETWASH that people still do not want to discuss.

I'm betting they will discuss that in a "jet blast" or "jet wash" thread, rather than a "jet engine sim" thread.

Wouldnt you think?

You don't go shopping for beer in a greeting card store now, do you?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
I'm betting they will discuss that in a "jet blast" or "jet wash" thread, rather than a "jet engine sim" thread.

Wouldnt you think?

Well you just proved you do not read post or you would have seen that part of my original post as well as several other thread on here was about JET BLAST as well as the engine overheat.

Thanks for keep proving my point about the believers.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Wouldnt you think?

Well you just proved you do not read post or you would have seen that part of my original post as well as several other thread on here was about JET BLAST as well as the engine overheat.

ULTIMA....please stop making a fool of yourself!!!

the engines provide 'jet-blast' when on the ground....

'jet wash'....well, that's a way to inculcate 'newbees'....it's a made-up term....'Jet-Wash'....it's like 'Prop-Wash'....it's made up, to iniated the un-initiated......AND...YOU fell for it!!!!!! LOL!!!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
the engines provide 'jet-blast' when on the ground....

Lets go over the basic definition of wake turbulence, it includes JETWASH (JET-BLAST)

en.wikipedia.org...
Wake turbulence is turbulence that forms behind an aircraft as it passes through the air. This turbulence includes various components, the most important of which are wingtip vortices and jetwash. Jetwash refers simply to the rapidly moving gasses expelled from a jet engine; it is extremely turbulent, but of short duration.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Whats that? That believers try to stick to the forum topics, but CTers like yourself always derail threads, because they have no evidence to support their own theories?

OK...glad I could prove your point!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Whats that? That believers try to stick to the forum topics,

No that believers like you do not read post or you would have seen that my OP was about jet blast also.

Also that you canont post evindece to support your claims or the official story.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Whats that? That believers try to stick to the forum topics,

No that believers like you do not read post or you would have seen that my OP was about jet blast also.

You mention jet blast, but your link doesnt show or mention jet blast at all. It mentions THRUST...but show me where it mentions jet blast, please.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...I'd very much lke to meet you, someday...in person....but for now, I must...disengage...it is getting windy here....and maybe I'll try t go online and buy a new airbrush.....

I like to build models...somaybe we have that in common...at least!!

btw....anyone l like the Cadillac Edorado?? I am about to buy one....discuss....

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

[ You mention jet blast, but your link doesnt show or mention jet blast at all. It mentions THRUST...but show me where it mentions jet blast, please.

In ase you did not know JETWASH and JET_BLAST are the same thing. You really should do some research. They both mean the thrust coming out of the engine.

Please read the following. It is from my ORIGINAL POST.

posted on 5-4-2008 @ 09:08

Jet engine sim for testing 9/11 planes

Here is a jet engine sim that can be used to test how the engines would have performed.

To show what kind of jet blast the engine would have been putting out at the Pentagon.

www.grc.nasa.gov...

I will be waiting for an apology, since you were wrong about the thread not being about jet blast.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I will be waiting for an apology, since you were wrong about the thread not being about jet blast.

You want ME to apologize because your link doesnt mention jet blast at all?

Shall I apologize because it doesnt mention kittens or Cocoa puff cereal too? It mentions those two things just as much as jet blast.

Show me where it mention "jet blast" on your link.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Oh dear....ULTIMA....you just opened upa can of worms, there!! Have fun!!!

I'm backing away....(did anyone notice, I used my 'Stewie' voice in my head......as I slowly backed away from this one.......'Oh, Dear'....oh! That's the Stewie voice....again!!

'Oh, Bother'.....oops, there I gooooo.....again......Darn! I am outtta here!! Curses!!!!!

(paddling feet, exit stage left......)

Are we done yet???

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join