It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAN Gets Pregnant. Yes I said MAN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Its not a natural male, its transgendered, therefore it shouldn't count.

Its a female turned male.

Agreed...the skin of male and females is different.
The females skin is so structured to allow her to expand with pregnancy...despite the fact a man can get a beer gut, this does not count as natural expanding.

So sex change or not, a man and womans skin is structurally quite different and will remain that way as well as the hair structure/shape is different.

These changes are only surface level...or the 'dude' would not be pregnant...there is a lot more in what makes a man a man and a woman a woman than most care to realize.

Its not a one sex is better...each sex was designed with a purpose which was reproduction...its just how 'evolution' works. (Its not about bashing peoples desire to change, etc.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

I am outraged because I will probably have to explain this to my child and pretend that this is ok too that we now can accept he/she, him/hers to be pregnant too. Times they are a changing honey but don't get confused we will eventually come up with a politically correct name that will be in Webster's dictionary so you can call them properly.

You think this is something, wait till you get a half rabbit/half human.
Its fact that they are already cloning human/animal hybrids. (Not necessarily rabbit, just an example...)

Of course this is for scientific purposes and not brought to term.
I will say this, anyone who sees the nature of things would be a fool to think that they would not try to bring something like this to term. It seems so bizarre and out there they dont have to worry bothering the public about it.

So, wouldnt worry much about it, our lives will soon be a fairytale book with 'magical creatures' wondering about.

Try explaining that your kid.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 11-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Actually they have combined human and rabbit look here. Check the date on this closely.
human/rabbit

Also you can read a few more of the interestingly ?great? things they have done through links in this post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I agree though that I also see them bringing these things to full term. If not already it is simply a matter of time.

As for the transgender thing again I’ll say that no matter what a piece of paper says or what they look like they are still the same sex they were born as. You simply cannot truly change your sex at least not yet. Give them some time and I am sure they will find a way to do this.

Raist

[edit on 4/11/08 by Raist]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well hand out the cigars. It's a girl

Reported today in the news

Source

More

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
wow double post...hours later

[edit on 3/7/08 by Rhain]