It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAN Gets Pregnant. Yes I said MAN

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
thats like saying the lizard man is actually a lizard...no you a freak that wanted to look like a lizard.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know many here would disagree with everyone having to be so tolerate and all these days. But this story outraged me.
Transgender I believe have to live the lifestyle of the gender of choice for 18 months before having a surgery. Even though this person wanted to leave certain things in tack should have to live by those terms as well.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If she is living like a man and has for quite a while according to one article then be a man you can't be a SHIM.

I fear this will set the tone for many others to follow in this person's foot steps. I am outraged because I do not accept this. This is wrong. It isn't about two people who want to love and raise a child because they could have adopted. This Thomas even said his/her (Shim's) wifes family didn't even know about his/her (oh you know what I means) gender.

I am outraged because I will probably have to explain this to my child and pretend that this is ok too that we now can accept he/she, him/hers to be pregnant too. Times they are a changing honey but don't get confused we will eventually come up with a politically correct name that will be in Webster's dictionary so you can call them properly.

Hello...why are we still against gay marriages? We now have pregnant shims.

Hell let's accept it all...who wants to marry a donkey? Isn't that a tribal acceptance in other cultures? We should accept this too as this makes us better people because we are tolerant.

I should have put this in RANT. sorry....

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This has already been discussed on ATS.

No one else needs to know about this Sick-in-the head woman.

There is nothig special here, other then a mentaly disturbed woman, who thinks she is a dude.

Its a shame that the sicko Media is giving this attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When an actual naturally born male who has had no medical attention to change that fact gets pregnant, then let us all know.

Until then, we still are, thankfully, at the lovely number 0 for how many men have gotten pregnant.

On the subject of sex change, its disgusting. If you can't do it naturally, don't do it. Its nothing more than an attempt by the health industry to control and alter nature and make tens of thousands of dollars per idiot to do it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

The funny thing is hard as the medical industry tries. That woman will never ever be a Man. She will always genetically be a woman. If I cloned her, poof another woman. Cosmetic changes and hormone pills do not equal an actual sex change.

Until somekind of virus is engineered that alters the DNA of every cell in her body into mutating into male cells, people like her will always be biologically female.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry. This person is not a true man. This is a transsexual who opted to keep the female plumbing he/she was born with so that he/she could still get pregnant and have children.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
nm, posted but found out it was a hoax. carry on. nothing to see here. =)

[edit on 4-4-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Apparently you are not very current in the news.

See www.thisislondon.co.uk...'people+may+try+to+kill+my+baby'/arti cle.do

I seriously doubt Oprah would allow her name to be linked with something that was a known false.

I contend that if a woman wants to be a man and live as one as this person has done, then the plumbing gets turned off - end of story -

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This was all the talk at my work place last night. Sadly none of them nor the media really thought about the fact that yep SHE is still a woman.

This seems to be nothing more really than another desperate pull for attention. I have nothing against her choice to want to be a man; it is her life not mine. But you really cannot say you are a man when you can still bear children.

The media seems to be jumping all over this side show and riding it for what it is worth. Just come out and say another woman got pregnant from artificial insemination. Actually though I do feel sorry for what this child will most likely have to go through the rest of its life. I am sure the media will keep track of it and keep the public informed. Not to mention some of the abuse the child will face from others who will take their bias out on the child instead of the confused woman. I am glad though it seems this couple really put a lot of thought into what things will be like for the child. It is great they took it a step further and are getting worldwide attention so that everyone will get the chance to know about the child.

This reminds me of nothing more than the freak shows of years gone by. Only now it is being hosted by the media and promoted by the parents.

Raist

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i feel the same way but legally and medically its a man. It (no offense) doesnt have boobs so there for it makes it a man. i dont know what to call those people. sex change jobs are just weird to me. i saw this earlier in the day about it.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by anti us gov]

Having your breasts removed does not make you a man. Men have breasts by the way....they have nipples too. LOL

This person is a WOMAN. She still has ovaries. She still has a vaginia - yes, I said it. She still has femal sexual organs. She does not have a penis like men have.

SHE is a WOMAN living as a man.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's ridiculous, men can't get pregnant.

This is probably something made up to just create publicity and news. He looks normal with a pregnant body suit on.. fairly obvious.

Today's world feeds off of publicity.. makes sense this would happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am amazed by some of your reactions to this story. If this woman wants to live as a man, who am I to judge him? The bible says not to judge people and I know that I don't like to be judged. Do you? Who gave you the right to judge someone else's lifes decisions. It's not doing anything to harm your life. The child will grow up to hopefully be loved by two parents. Just because one was a female at one time, doesnt mean that there isn't going to be love in the household. Im shocked at the judgemental and mean posts that are in this thread. I'm saddened by it too.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. What happened to following the golden rule?

Tela

perhaps I should have put this in the rant section but it fits better in this thread. I also know that Im sharing an opinion that seems to be in the minority so if you feel the urge to flame me, feel free. I'm ready for it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This was already being discussed here:

I feel incredible, says pregnant man

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I fail to see why this has caught such a worldwide interest. Sheila is technically and plumbed a woman. It had it's breasts chopped and started gorging on testoserone but left her female parts in tact. Got a few cc's of donor goop, and it's going to have a kid. Guess when you get on Oprah suddenly star material.
Mommydad and Mommy love you very much Sylvester. Don't let the kids at school tease you.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Did you fail to read the article that said this is a transgender individual and not a real man?

It is not fake; it is most definitely a publicity thing though.

Your fairly obvious man in a pregnant body suit is if you read the article a fairly obvious transgender female living as a man who is pregnant.

Riast

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

Maybe you take it as others being judgmental but have you tried to look at what the child may face in the future?

That is the only issue I have with the situation, as for her choice to live as a man everyone has their own drum beat they march to.

As for the trying to pass this off as a man being pregnant I would say that I have an issue with that as well. No matter what she has done to make herself look, act and live as a man she is and will always be a woman. Don’t try and tell ma an apple is an orange and I will not tell you you’re blind or stupid.

I’m not calling you stupid or blind it is just a phrase thing to explain a point.

Raist

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The pregnant man(woman) appeared on Opera with his wife.

CNN.com

Why this couple went public is beyond me, their daughter will truly be confused and teased by other as she grows up.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The real question here is more ethical - Who are they gonna call the mom, and who the dad? I certainly expect them to tell the child the truth, when it is all grown up, but what about at 5-15 years?

I would expect at least some minor trauma on the child, if they turned the world upside down and said "Hey, dad is your mom!" O_o

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The real kicker is when we find out this was really a man transgendered to a female, transgendered to a man

*sighs* I don't get all this talk about transgender people being disgusting, etc. Who cares. Were you going to date him or her before they got the operations??.. To each their own. Go hook-up with whoever you feel attracted to! There are like 7 billion people. Even if there were 1 billion transgenders, that would leave alot of options for you!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Mislead much?

I think the topic is somehwhat disturbing myself but I wonder how he/she (it?) feels about being plastered all over the internet and international news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join