It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAN Gets Pregnant. Yes I said MAN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
For the first time ever in the world a MAN has become pregnant. I will give you some time to relax due to your shock.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Heres the link from MSNBC Pregnant Man

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WOMAN Gets Pregnant. Yes I said WOMAN

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

legally a man, medically a man.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Its not a natural male, its transgendered, therefore it shouldn't count.

Its a female turned male.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov

legally a man, medically a man.

But still a hairy woman, that looks like a man.

She still has her womb.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I saw this on the news.

It wasn't a "man" it was a woman, who had undergone or was going to undergo, sexual reassignment but still had her female parts in working order, obviously....

and who was living as a "man", but who got artificially inseminated so her and her partner could have a baby.

Still was a shocking story I guess, judging from the world-wide reaction...why I don't know.

But thanks for posting for those who had not heard about it!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ah yeah, this has been on youtube for a bit now. The fellow is actually a biological woman, just had partial reconstructive surgery to appear as a man. He kept all of his female organs however.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Actually the "man" you are talking about used to be a woman. The man was inseminated by his wife. When this "man" had a sex change he/she kept her female oragans. Technically this is no big deal as we all know that women can get pregnant. This he/she lives in oregon and there is tons of info all over the net. Your post is quite misleading.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

i feel the same way but legally and medically its a man. It (no offense) doesnt have boobs so there for it makes it a man. i dont know what to call those people. sex change jobs are just weird to me. i saw this earlier in the day about it.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

i feel the same way but legally and medically its a man. It (no offense) doesnt have boobs so there for it makes it a man. i dont know what to call those people. sex jobs are just weird to me.

I can compare it to a mercedes car getting changed on that show "pimp my ride".

It's still a mercedes in the end.

But yes this is complicated to what we can call him/her.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, Accorigng to an article I ead on this, this isn't the first case of a trangender man having a child. It is the first time it's hit the news though. Feel sorry for him.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, Accorigng to an article I ead on this, this isn't the first case of a trangender man having a child. It is the first time it's hit the news though. Feel sorry for him.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

well i think he/she likes the attention. this whole story is really weird to me. but whatever floats peoples boats

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Off topic: Is anyone else getting a change in theme on ATS?? lol whats going on?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
oh ok, its really a woman who took some male hormones.
hope the baby turns out ok.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It is not a man

it is a transformed woman

not so crazy for a woman to get pregnant, even after beeing transformed

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
She isn't a man, she is a woman. She still has XX chromosomes and female reproductive organs. Having your breasts reduced and growing a beard does not make you a man, it makes you a hairy woman without breasts.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
SICK...coming and going. And people wonder why mankind gets wiped out every few thousand years ; / it's mankind's Karma

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

i feel the same way but legally and medically its a man. It (no offense) doesnt have boobs so there for it makes it a man. i dont know what to call those people. sex change jobs are just weird to me. i saw this earlier in the day about it.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by anti us gov]

'Medically' she's a woman, she has female reproductive organs, not male.

And, you cant just decide if someone is a man or a woman if they have boobs or not, Ive dated a few flat chested women in my time! lol

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Here we go again - its down to the chromosomes - SHE is a FEMALE. Doe's growing my beard and wearing plaid make me a lumberjack? No. More sensational 'news' by a news service on a slow day.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join